SmokeClan // New + Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SmokeClan // New + Accepting

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:24 am

“I will let Skywalker know.” Smokepaw bowed her head once more before leaving. She knew she was obviously interrupting. The leader seemed to have his paws full talking to every cat who came to him. She went back towards the camp entrance hoping to find Skywalker.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:52 am

TOADPAW
tom - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: Hickorypaw - mentor: Tighrishstripe - tags: Dappledpaw, Stripepaw

Sighing he walked toward two apprentices sitting there next to net with each others "Hello Dappledpaw, Stripepaw...Mind If I sit there with you two?" he meowed shyly.

WINGSLASH
tom - 24 moons - warrior - crush: Riverbriar - apprentice: open - tags: open

Mouth full of prey the handsome orange tabby tom padded into the camp, dropping his catched preys to the pile and looked at the clan clearning his leaf green eyes shining in pride. He was happy after suck a succeful little hunt of him.

STRAWBERRYDEW
she - 15 moons - hunter - crush: open - apprentice: open - tags: Snowheart

Sighing she looked around the camp, her eyes stopping to the elders den. She was not being visiting the den for moons and thinked this could be good time to do so. Tail flicking she walked to there "Hello Snowheart? Are you yet eated today?" she asked gently.

SUMMERFLOWER
she - 15 moons - hunter - crush:open - apprentice: open - tags: open

She looked as her sister walked toward the elders den. She din't know what to do or who to talk with.

MIDNIGHTSHINE
she - 15 moons - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: open - tags: open

He walked alone into the forest, stopping toward a small river to drink. She liked to be out to the noisy camp and enjoy the silentness.

ICEPAW
she - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: Wolfberrypaw/Pigeopnpaw - mentor: Streamclaw - tags open

Hearing some voices coming outside of the apprentices den she waked up. Yawning tiredly she padded out of it and faced the camp. She didn't see Streamclaw anywhere so she thought that the tom was probably out on hunting or doing her own thinks.

SHARKTOOTH
tom - 34 moons - warrior - crush: opem - apprentice: open - tags: Skywalker

Ears flicking he turned Skywalker "Badger hunting patrol?" he meowed rather exited. Grazy as it heared he liked to chase those cruel creatures away "sure, who else you're going to ask with us?" he meowed glancing the senior warrior.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:12 am

stormpaw| crush: open/Yellowpaw?| tags: yellowpaw
"That's great. Do you want to go hunting with me?" she asked disappearing out of camp

Snowheart| crush: open (pm)| Tags: Strowberrydew
He looked up "No, but I'm not to Hun-" he said being cut off by his stomach growling "Erm, Maybe a scrawny mouse.. afterall.. i think you warriors and apprentices need your strength.."
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:00 pm

S T R E A M C L A W

---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( warriors den) ---(Rank: Warrior)---( Tags :Riverbriar smoke paw ) ----

Y E L L O W P A W

§--( 11 Moons )--( tom )---( Location: apprentice den) ----(Rank: apprentice)--- ( Tags : storm paw) ---- §

R E D P A W

-- ( 11 Moons )--( she-cat ) --( Location: Medicine cat den )--(Rank: apprentice)--( Tags : Lilypaw )--

R A V E N C L A W

Ω---- ( 40 Moons ) ---- ( tom ) ---- ( Location ) ----(Rank: Warrior)--- ( Tags : open ) ---- Ω

B E A R

---- ( 40 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location ) ----(Rank: kitty pet)--- ( Tags :OPEN ) ----

P E T A L W I S H

---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location: Nursery) ---(Rank: queen)---( Tags : Nursery ) ----
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:53 pm

E a g l e s t a r 🌠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Tom // 40 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Mate: Tawnyflight // Apprentice: Wolfberrypaw // Tags: Tawnyflight, Olivedapple, Smokepaw//

Eaglestar whirled around he’d just about had it with being interrupted and told what to do today. “Softdapple!” He snarled loudly in the middle of camp. “You will mind your own business and not interrupt me. I was not taking to you I was talking to Smokepaw. Do not test me. Your daughters apprentice ceremony is coming up.” He snapped. He then flicked his tail towards Smokepaw and nodded to her "Thank you." he said.

E m b e r g a z e 🔥
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Guard // Mate: Frozennight // Apprentice: Shatteredpaw // Tags: Frozennight, Skywalker //

Embergaze made her way over to her mate, purring lightly as she gently nuzzled his cheek. "Good morning darling." she said warmly. "I have the night guard tonight.. But I was hoping we could do something before that?" she said smiling slightly. "Maybe Maplepool could join us?" she offered. "I miss her being little.." she said softly. She turned her head when Skywalker called out to her "No can do." she replied. "I'm the camp's night guard tonight. You'll have to find one of the other guards." she said before she turned her attention back to Frozennight. She then glanced over at Shatteredpaw “Yes you may but don’t over do it. We’ve been selected to take the night guard of camp tonight. So make sure you eat and rest alright? It might be a little difficult to stay awake all night.” She said.

D a r k g a z e ⚔️
// Tom // 32 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Hickorypaw // Tags: Hickorypaw //

Darkgaze flinched, looking at Hickoypaw in surprise. He stopped in his tracks, obviously caught off guard. He glanced around to make sure none of their clan mates were around before he let out a sigh. "Hickorypaw.." he started before he sat down. "I.. I didn't really want to have this discussion with you but.. It's better if I do than if you hear about it from someone else." he said glancing away as he spoke.

T r e e w h i s k e r
// Tom // 29 Moons // Hunter // Mate: Spottedfrost // Apprentice: None // Tags: Spottedfrost //

Treewhisker nodded "Thank you Tornshadow!" he called out after her. He then looked at Spottedfrost "I will, after I make sure you're okay. You're whats most important." he said nuzzling her cheek again. He smiled slightly "I think I interrupted you getting breakfast though, sorry about that." he said chuckling slightly.

R i v e r b r i a r 🌊
// She-cat // 24 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: None // Tags: Open? //

Riverbriar took a few steps back and watched quietly. She wasn't sure if she was needed any longer but she was worried about those going out. So she sat down to avoid shuffling her paws.

S u n s p o t s ☀️
// Tom // 16 Moons // Hunter // Crush: To be Aspenfur // Apprentice: None // Tags: Aspenfur //

Sunspots practically ran out of camp after Aspenfur before he shot ahead of him. "Come on! Let's go!" he called out pausing to look over at Aspenfur. He grinned excitedly "I'll race you." he said winking at the other tom before he took off racing towards the river. "Don't fall too far behind!" he called out.

M i s t y p a w 🌫️
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Mahoganytuft // Tags: Mahoganytuft //

Mistypaw glanced back out at the camp "Oh! I'm sorry! I've got to get going!" she said her ear tips heating up in embarrassment as she realized she was probably late checking in with her mentor. "I have to go make sure i'm not needed for anything, i'll check back with you all soon!" she said flashing them a smile before she dashed out of the elders den. "Mahoganytuft!" she called out racing across camp till she made it over to her mentor.

E c h o p a w 🍂
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Oakmist // Tags: Shatteredpaw //

Echopaw straightened up immediately “Did you hear that Shatteredpaw??” She asked her eyes wide. “You’re going to be a night guard tonight! That’s not a warrior duty that’s a guard duty!” She said obviously very excited now. “That’ll be really impressive before your warrior ceremony. Maybe you could make guard sooner??” She said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:55 am

“Riverbriar. Do you think Skywalker would let me go along? Sure I’m just an apprentice but I have to learn to fight sometime.” Smokepaw said as she padded up to the warrior.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:22 am

TOADPAW
tom - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: Hickorypaw - mentor: Tighrishstripe - tags: Dappledpaw, Stripepaw

Sighing he walked toward two apprentices sitting there next to net with each others "Hello Dappledpaw, Stripepaw...Mind If I sit there with you two?" he meowed shyly.

WINGSLASH
tom - 24 moons - warrior - crush: Riverbriar - apprentice: open - tags: open

Mouth full of prey the handsome orange tabby tom padded into the camp, dropping his catched preys to the pile and looked at the clan clearning his leaf green eyes shining in pride. He was happy after suck a succeful little hunt of him.

STRAWBERRYDEW

She rolled her eyes at the blind she-cats words 'typical, very typical' she thought before smilling to her "alright, a big tasty mouse coming on your way right now" she meowed softy "anyway, you needs to eat, just like anyone else does" she said giving a small purr.

SUMMERFLOWER

She looked as her sister walked toward the elders den. She din't know what to do or who to talk with.

MIDNIGHTSHINE

He walked alone into the forest, stopping toward a small river to drink. She liked to be out to the noisy camp and enjoy the silentness.

ICEPAW
she - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: Wolfberrypaw/Pigeopnpaw - mentor: Streamclaw - tags open

Hearing some voices coming outside of the apprentices den she waked up. Yawning tiredly she padded out of it and faced the camp. She didn't see Streamclaw anywhere so she thought that the tom was probably out on hunting or doing her own thinks.

SHARKTOOTH

Ears flicking he turned Skywalker "Badger hunting patrol?" he meowed rather exited. Grazy as it heared he liked to chase those cruel creatures away "sure, who else you're going to ask with us?" he meowed glancing the senior warrior.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:26 am

R i v e r b r i a r 🌊
// She-cat // 24 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: None // Tags: Smokepaw //

Riverbriar paused, "I'm.. not sure exactly honestly. I'm not sure what Skywalker will do." she looked at Smokepaw quietly for a few moments before she offered her a gentle smile. "How old are you now? 12 moons? You could ask Skywalker to go. Maybe this would prove you're a capable warrior to Eaglestar." she glanced back over at their leader. "He's a little grumpy and overwhelmed right now. But I think a new warrior would be just the thing to snap him out of his funk." she said before she looked at Smokepaw again and smiled. She turned her head, glancing over at Wingslash "Hey! Wingslash!" she called out to him. She then looked at Smokepaw "Maybe he'll know?" she offered.
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:52 am

TOADPAW

WINGSLASH
tom - 24 moons - warrior - crush: Riverbriar - apprentice: open - tags: Riverbriar, Smokepaw

He flicked his ears toward the voice before looking who was called his name. He smilled at Riverbriar as noticed that it was just she "Hey Riverbriar, can I help you two with something?" he meowed turning to see the Smokepaw.

STRAWBERRYDEW

She rolled her eyes at the blind she-cats words 'typical, very typical' she thought before smilling to her "alright, a big tasty mouse coming on your way right now" she meowed softy "anyway, you needs to eat, just like anyone else does" she said giving a small purr.

SUMMERFLOWER

MIDNIGHTSHINE

ICEPAW

SHARKTOOTH

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:46 am

“Just wondering if I might be able to join the patrol. I have to learn to fight eventually. I bet I could be of help, since I did catch the scent of the badger.” Smokepaw explained.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me