please lock/delete/ etc <3

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❝ mistclan ❞ ▕ ▎o&a

Postby Vylad » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:36 am

D U S T S O N G

"Yeah, but as long as they are happy with their weather it's fine." Dustsong stodd up and stretched and yawned quietly. He doesn't get much sleep, but he really didn't care, no one ever did.

I V Y W I N D

"Thank you!" Ivywind called after the medicine cat. Ivywind then began to tuck neatly into her meal.
The pile of feathers were beside her's and Wolfkit's nest, she'll put them in when he's outside our somwthing like that.

W O L F K I T

He let out a squealed as she booped his nose, he was disappointed when the she-cat left, but then was overjoyed when she came back. "Hi Dappledstar!" Wolfkit purred softly to the she-cat. "How are you doing today?" The energetic kit asked her with a warm smile on his face.

H O L L Y T A I L

Hollytail sighed softly. "Maybe I should go and nd the other half of the patrol." She muttered softly. She scented the air and picked up the scent of prey.
'Or I'll just hunt alone.' The she-cat crouched down, her tail waving slightly. She slowly crelt forward, she was trying to keep her tail as straight as possible. She leaped foward and snapped the vole's spine.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neonlyrics » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:43 am

neonlyrics wrote:
      ashpaw
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      apprentice | female | eight moons | tags ; looking for dappledstar
        First rays of sunlight filtered through the hazy mist, glimmering against treetops and dew drops and onto the young apprentice's face. She blinked her eyes open slowly, squinting against the intruding brightness, and lifted her head to peer out the mouth of the den and into the camp. A few cats were already strolling around, warriors and apprentices alike, and in an instant Ashpaw was to her feet. Was that the dawn patrol leaving? Wow, she was up early today. That didn't matter much, though; it simply allowed for more time for fun! Still a little sleepily but getting excited nonetheless, she tiptoed her way out of the den and into the clearing, sitting just off to the sidelines and kneading the earth with her paws. Green eyes scanned the clearing, practically bristling with excitement. Despite it being two moons since her apprenticeship started, she was still in utter disbelief over the fact that Dappledstar had chosen her of all cats to be her apprentice. Speaking of, where was she--? Her gaze darted around the camp, searching for the familiar feline.

neonlyrics wrote:
      blossom
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      loner | male | sixteen moons | tags ; x
        Despite the sun only just deciding to make an appearance, Blossom was already out and about, padding between bushes and pine trees with his tail waving high above him, a flag of orange and cream. Upon reaching a certain point in the small pathway he'd worn down with his daily morning routine, he leaped up onto a rock, curling his tail around his paws while he looked on at the mountain scenery. Though the mist shrouded a good portion of it, the view never failed to snatch his breath away with a content sigh. "A cat could never grow tired of this," he murmured, eyes half lidded while he settled in to simply watch the birds fly past for a while.
neonlyrics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:17 am

xx𝐊 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋 𝐖 𝐈 𝐍 𝐃
xx.xxxTOM ► 41 M ► WARRIOR ► CRUSH: --- ► LOC: CAMP ► TAGGED: ONYXPAW
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Kestrelwind flashed her a lopsided smirk. “Close! Going for the legs IS one of the best and easiest ways to upset someone’s balance, but it’s also the most predictable.” They’d anticipate a smaller opponent diving for their limbs and would, assuming they were more experienced, avoid getting caught in that predicament. “Your best bet is actually similar to ambush tactics.” The mist rolling in offered a cool blanket, slightly muting the scents of their clan but giving them a remarkable amount of cover when they didn’t want to be seen. “Since you’re a runt, you won’t be a frontline fighter ordinarily, however you can work this into your favor.” The tom padded around to her side and gingerly lapped his forehead against her ribs. “The sides are always exposed, it’s one of the few places we can’t really protect all that well. That said, find an enemy who’s attention is on someone else and take a running start at them. In this way, you can either ram them in the side OR go for the legs while their focus isn’t on you. Make sense?”
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:04 pm

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Juniperpaw

Duskcloud sighed, placing the bunch of herbs at his feet and stretching out to see if he could reach any that was submerged in the water. Of course, they wouldn't last long in the stores with how waterlogged they were, but it was better to have fresh herbs that could be used than dried, crumbly leaf bits that were essentially useless. Duskcloud gave an annoyed click of his tongue as his paw slipped and he drew back, gathering the herbs into his jaws, "We should head back," he mumbled around the leaves, "I'll go out and look in better places after we've given these to Singingjay."
H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Paleheather

"That'd be great!" Hawkwing purred, "It's always good to know techniques that other cats can't achieve--would you teach it to the apprentices? I'm sure they'd love to know skills most warriors can't use."
Hawkwing's whiskers twitched with amusement as Paleheather asked about his apprentice, "My apprentice would be Badgerpaw," he said with a small shake of his head, "Perhaps you'd like to join us for battle training?"

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Dappledstar

Moonpaw nodded, pulling his head out of the den and bounded away to look for Dappledstar, spotting her near the nursery den. He slowed down, padding up to the leader and dipping his head slightly, "Dappledstar, there's er..." he twitched his tail nervously, "There's a loner in the medicine cat den right now and..." he tilted his head, looking up at Dappledstar with a hopeful smile, "She's not a bad cat--and she needs help--I think the clan can help her. Can you go see her now?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:17 pm

x...──﴾﴿─────﴾ T ᴀ ᴡ ɴ ʏ ʜ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ﴿───
x...───﴾she-cat//warrior//25 moons//single (hetero)//in the camp//tags;; Dustsong﴿─────﴾﴿───
    She laughed at the tom's comment before responding. "Just seems to cling to me... thank you," she smiled kindly, pawing at her side to dislodge another fairly noticeable piece of grass. Her pelt wasn't too horribly messy, though, so she chose to ignore whatever remaining blades of grass there were in her fur. "Looks like you've got a little bit as well," she commented, batting it out of his fur with one of her forepaws.
personal tags;; parabatai tawnyheart dovepaw
x...──﴾﴿─────﴾ D ᴏ ᴠ ᴇ ᴘ ᴀ ᴡ ﴿───
x...───﴾tom//apprentice//7 moons//single (bi)//apprentice den//tags;; open﴿─────────﴾﴿───
    Dovepaw, despite his determination to become an excellent apprentice, was fast asleep in his nest near the back of the apprentice's den. He was a fairly heavy sleeper, so the earlier din had not affected his sleep in the slightest. In fact, it would likely take a cat jumping on him to tear him from his peaceful rest, which had actually happened on more than one occasion in the past. His deep sleep usually came with plenty of dreams, be it a visit from his mother in Starclan (or what he hoped was visits), wandering the territory, or flying like a bird through the clouds. He dreamed of the latter quite often, but it turned out to be a dream in which he was playing with his elder sister, Tawnypelt. Even though he was under half her age, she never went too easy on him and the two had fun. While he was dreaming, those observing him in the real world would see his limbs twitching in response to the events within the confines of his mind.
Last edited by rocoboq on Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:41 pm

D U S T S O N G

"Geass in your pelt?" Dustsong aaked padding kver to her to examine her pelt. He gently pulled out a long stray peice of grass and dropped it on the ground and purred softly. "Theh get everywhere don't they?" He asked the she-cat.

I V Y W I N D

"Thank you!" Ivywind called after the medicine cat. Ivywind then began to tuck neatly into her meal.
The pile of feathers were beside her's and Wolfkit's nest, she'll put them in when he's outside our somwthing like that.

W O L F K I T

He let out a squealed as she booped his nose, he was disappointed when the she-cat left, but then was overjoyed when she came back. "Hi Dappledstar!" Wolfkit purred softly to the she-cat. "How are you doing today?" The energetic kit asked her with a warm smile on his face.

H O L L Y T A I L

Hollytail sighed softly. "Maybe I should go and nd the other half of the patrol." She muttered softly. She scented the air and picked up the scent of prey.
'Or I'll just hunt alone.' The she-cat crouched down, her tail waving slightly. She slowly crelt forward, she was trying to keep her tail as straight as possible. She leaped foward and snapped the vole's spine.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:53 pm

[RIP I accidentally edited the last post instead of quoting it and posting... oh well.]

x...───﴾she-cat//warrior//25 moons//single (hetero)//in the camp//tags;; Dustsong﴿─────﴾﴿───
    She laughed at the tom's comment before responding. "Just seems to cling to me... thank you," she smiled kindly, pawing at her side to dislodge another fairly noticeable piece of grass. Her pelt wasn't too horribly messy, though, so she chose to ignore whatever remaining blades of grass there were in her fur. "Looks like you've got a little bit as well," she commented, batting it out of his fur with one of her forepaws.
x...───﴾tom//apprentice//7 moons//single (bi)//apprentice den//tags;; open﴿─────────﴾﴿───
    Dovepaw, despite his determination to become an excellent apprentice, was fast asleep in his nest near the back of the apprentice's den. He was a fairly heavy sleeper, so the earlier din had not affected his sleep in the slightest. In fact, it would likely take a cat jumping on him to tear him from his peaceful rest, which had actually happened on more than one occasion in the past. His deep sleep usually came with plenty of dreams, be it a visit from his mother in Starclan (or what he hoped was visits), wandering the territory, or flying like a bird through the clouds. He dreamed of the latter quite often, but it turned out to be a dream in which he was playing with his elder sister, Tawnypelt. Even though he was under half her age, she never went too easy on him and the two had fun. While he was dreaming, those observing him in the real world would see his limbs twitching in response to the events within the confines of his mind.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm

D U S T S O N G

"They just seem to stick to us eh?" Dustsong purred batting out one more blade of grass from her fur. The tom laid down next to her very quietly. "I guess I really feel loved knowing that grass loves to be with us." Dustsong purred softly to her. He honestly hated grass, but he loved it at the same time.

I V Y W I N D

W O L F K I T

H O L L Y T A I L

ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:31 pm

parabatai. wrote:
    [RIP I accidentally edited the last post instead of quoting it and posting... oh well.]

"Our one everlasting companion," Tawnyheart mused, laying down next to the tom, sticking her legs out to stretch them as they were still stiff from when she slept. "I suppose it does love us in its own way."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:41 pm

D U S T S O N G

Dustsong purred softly. "Yes, no one is forever alone,
When we have this grass as our companion." Dustsong said playing qith a peice that was twirled around his claws. "So, do you have plans for anything today?" Dustsong asked, trying to change the subject, still playing with the peice of grass.

I V Y W I N D

W O L F K I T

H O L L Y T A I L

ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me