SmokeClan // New + Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SmokeClan // New + Accepting

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:28 am

E a g l e s t a r ๐ŸŒ 
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 40 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Mate: Tawnyflight // Apprentice: Wolfberrypaw // Tags: Tawnyflight, Olivedapple//

Eaglestar frowned at Olivedapple "A deputy can only be a senior warrior, senior guard, or senior hunter." he said "I only had three options. I didn't have as many as you all may think. A deputy must have already proved themself." he paused then listening quietly. "I don't want to hear it Olivedapple! You always pick sides! I've never done anything right in y our eyes in my entire life. So let's pretend we're going to be honest for once." he snapped. He then looked at Tawnyflight "I wasn't trying to ignore you. I had two cats talking to me and it's my job to talk to everyone. I was trying to balance the situation so that you and I could talk privately afterwards and discuss this. I was never trying to ignore you or make you feel bad. I would never do that to you. I was trying to get everything done so we could talk about our family." he said.

E m b e r g a z e ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Guard // Mate: Frozennight // Apprentice: Shatteredpaw // Tags: Open //

Embergaze padded away from Duskwing and glanced around camp looking for someone to talk to or something to do.

D a r k g a z e โš”๏ธ
// Tom // 32 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Hickorypaw // Tags: Hickorypaw //

Darkgaze flinched, looking at Hickoypaw in surprise. He stopped in his tracks, obviously caught off guard. He glanced around to make sure none of their clan mates were around before he let out a sigh. "Hickorypaw.." he started before he sat down. "I.. I didn't really want to have this discussion with you but.. It's better if I do than if you hear about it from someone else." he said glancing away as he spoke.

T r e e w h i s k e r โ˜˜
// Tom // 29 Moons // Hunter // Mate: Spottedfrost // Apprentice: None // Tags: Spottedfrost //

Treewhisker nodded "Thank you Tornshadow!" he called out after her. He then looked at Spottedfrost "I will, after I make sure you're okay. You're whats most important." he said nuzzling her cheek again. He smiled slightly "I think I interrupted you getting breakfast though, sorry about that." he said chuckling slightly.

R i v e r b r i a r ๐ŸŒŠ
// She-cat // 24 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: None // Tags: Smokepaw, Streamclaw //

Riverbriar dashed after Streamclaw and Smokeclaw skidding to a stop once they were in camp. Breathing hard she pricked her ears as Smokepaw's mentor and their senior warrior approached. "Skywalker!" she practically shrieked. "Smokepaw scented a badger out there." she said waving her tail towards the forest before she gave him a nervous look.

S u n s p o t s โ˜€๏ธ
// Tom // 16 Moons // Hunter // Crush: To be Aspenfur // Apprentice: None // Tags: Aspenfur //

Sunspots practically ran out of camp after Aspenfur before he shot ahead of him. "Come on! Let's go!" he called out pausing to look over at Aspenfur. He grinned excitedly "I'll race you." he said winking at the other tom before he took off racing towards the river. "Don't fall too far behind!" he called out.

M i s t y p a w ๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Mahoganytuft // Tags: Moonpaw, Cricketpaw //

Mistypaw nodded slowly before she looked at the other apprentices and smiled slightly. She could only imagine all the great things Moonpaw and Cricketpaw could do!! She squirmed slightly as if she was impatient for the rest of their lives to start already. What great things would they be known for? Would they have grand stories to tell one day like Wishpool and Briarstep??

E c h o p a w ๐Ÿ‚
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Oakmist // Tags: Shatteredpaw //

Echopaw nodded curtly before she stood up "We should do that." she said before she looked around. "I see your mentor.. But not mine.." she said frowning slightly. "Well.. We could ask Embergaze first then I suppose?" she offered looking a little disappointed. She moved to his side and flicked her fluffy tail "Ready to go?" she asked.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:49 am

โ€œYeah. I caught the scent of a dove and started chasing it but stopped when I smelled badger. So we got the prey we had already caught and returned here.โ€ Smokepaw said, looking up at her mentor. When he asked if she wanted to train, she took a minute to catch her breath. โ€œSure. But shouldnโ€™t we be concerned about a badger?โ€ She meowed. My paws ache, but I can still train. she thought. Smokepaw wondered what kind of training Skywalker had in mind.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:16 am

E a g l e s t a r ๐ŸŒ 
// Tom // 40 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Mate: Tawnyflight // Apprentice: Wolfberrypaw // Tags: Tawnyflight, Olivedapple//

Eaglestar frowned at Olivedapple "A deputy can only be a senior warrior, senior guard, or senior hunter." he said "I only had three options. I didn't have as many as you all may think. A deputy must have already proved themself." he paused then listening quietly. "I don't want to hear it Olivedapple! You always pick sides! I've never done anything right in y our eyes in my entire life. So let's pretend we're going to be honest for once." he snapped. He then looked at Tawnyflight "I wasn't trying to ignore you. I had two cats talking to me and it's my job to talk to everyone. I was trying to balance the situation so that you and I could talk privately afterwards and discuss this. I was never trying to ignore you or make you feel bad. I would never do that to you. I was trying to get everything done so we could talk about our family." he said.

E m b e r g a z e ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Guard // Mate: Frozennight // Apprentice: Shatteredpaw // Tags: Frozennight //

Embergaze made her way over to her mate, purring lightly as she gently nuzzled his cheek. "Good morning darling." she said warmly. "I have the night guard tonight.. But I was hoping we could do something before that?" she said smiling slightly. "Maybe Maplepool could join us?" she offered. "I miss her being little.." she said softly.

D a r k g a z e โš”๏ธ
// Tom // 32 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Hickorypaw // Tags: Hickorypaw //

Darkgaze flinched, looking at Hickoypaw in surprise. He stopped in his tracks, obviously caught off guard. He glanced around to make sure none of their clan mates were around before he let out a sigh. "Hickorypaw.." he started before he sat down. "I.. I didn't really want to have this discussion with you but.. It's better if I do than if you hear about it from someone else." he said glancing away as he spoke.

// Tom // 29 Moons // Hunter // Mate: Spottedfrost // Apprentice: None // Tags: Spottedfrost //

Treewhisker nodded "Thank you Tornshadow!" he called out after her. He then looked at Spottedfrost "I will, after I make sure you're okay. You're whats most important." he said nuzzling her cheek again. He smiled slightly "I think I interrupted you getting breakfast though, sorry about that." he said chuckling slightly.

R i v e r b r i a r ๐ŸŒŠ
// She-cat // 24 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: None // Tags: Smokepaw, Streamclaw //

Riverbriar dashed after Streamclaw and Smokeclaw skidding to a stop once they were in camp. Breathing hard she pricked her ears as Smokepaw's mentor and their senior warrior approached. "Skywalker!" she practically shrieked. "Smokepaw scented a badger out there." she said waving her tail towards the forest before she gave him a nervous look.

S u n s p o t s โ˜€๏ธ
// Tom // 16 Moons // Hunter // Crush: To be Aspenfur // Apprentice: None // Tags: Aspenfur //

Sunspots practically ran out of camp after Aspenfur before he shot ahead of him. "Come on! Let's go!" he called out pausing to look over at Aspenfur. He grinned excitedly "I'll race you." he said winking at the other tom before he took off racing towards the river. "Don't fall too far behind!" he called out.

M i s t y p a w ๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Mahoganytuft // Tags: Mahoganytuft //

Mistypaw glanced back out at the camp "Oh! I'm sorry! I've got to get going!" she said her ear tips heating up in embarrassment as she realized she was probably late checking in with her mentor. "I have to go make sure i'm not needed for anything, i'll check back with you all soon!" she said flashing them a smile before she dashed out of the elders den. "Mahoganytuft!" she called out racing across camp till she made it over to her mentor.

E c h o p a w ๐Ÿ‚
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Oakmist // Tags: Shatteredpaw //

Echopaw nodded curtly before she stood up "We should do that." she said before she looked around. "I see your mentor.. But not mine.." she said frowning slightly. "Well.. We could ask Embergaze first then I suppose?" she offered looking a little disappointed. She moved to his side and flicked her fluffy tail "Ready to go?" she asked.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:23 am

Skywalker .::. Male .::. Senior Warrior .::. Tags; Smokepaw

Skywalkers eyes widened. "A badger?" He muttered to himself. "Were not going to train, this is serious." He mewed. "Ill gather a patrol together, and well go out and see if we can drive it out." He mewed, as his tail started to twitch. "Smokepaw, while i go grab some cats can you go tell Eaglestar where were going?" He asked, as he turned away from his apprentice. Skywalker glanced around the camp and spotted Embergaze. "Embergaze! Would you like to go on a patrol to see if we can find a badger Smokepaw supposedly scented?" He called out to her. Skywalker started to look again. He would need more cats than this. Sharktooth! Skywalker padded over to the gray tom. "Would you like to joina patrol, to see if we can find a badger?" He mewed. Skywalker waited his response. as he waited he looked around for one more cat. But four cats would be alright.
she/her โ™ฅ straight โ™ฅ single โ™ฅ ENFP-T
โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆ
โ€And I know that it's wrong that I can't move onโ€
obsessed with; Lorde, Bร˜RNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80โ€™s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆ
โ™ฅ x โ™ฅ x โ™ฅ
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
โ™ฅ x โ™ฅ x โ™ฅ
-----------
โ™ฅ apr. 24 โ™ฅ memes
โ™ฅ drill team โ™ฅ plays piano
โ™ฅ was: lovesick โ™ฅ mixed kid โ™ฅ chess
โ™ฅ mama of two fur babies. โ™ฅ extrovert.
โ™ฅ practically inhaling spaghetti. โ™ฅ caprisun.
โ™ฅ soft girl vibes. โ™ฅ aspiring makeup artist hehe.
โ™ฅ books โ™ฅ sprite โ™ฅ star wars & star trek โ™ฅ stickers
โ™ฅ slushies โ™ฅ naps โ™ฅ pillows !! โ™ฅ cuddles uwu โ™ฅ pink !! โ™ฅ 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:57 pm

โ€œBut I want to join the patrol.โ€ Smokepaw sighed, before going to Eaglestar. She heard her leader who sounded pretty angry already. She walked up to the cats and bowed her head in respect at the leader. โ€œI am sorry to interrupt, Eaglestar, but while I was out hunting with Streamclaw and Riverbriar, I caught the scent of a badger. I told Skywalker and heโ€™s gathering cats to go on patrol right now.โ€ She meowed. Patiently she waited for her leader to speak.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:04 pm

stormpaw| crush: open/Yellowpaw?| tags: yellowpaw
She turned around and saw Yellowpaw "Hey! How are ya?"

Snowheart| crush: open (pm)| Tags: open
The blind elder got up and sat there, slouching with disappointment.
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:03 pm

~Nugget~ wrote:
S T R E A M C L A W

โ‰ˆ---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( warriors den) ---(Rank: Warrior)---( Tags :Riverbriar smoke paw ) ---- โ‰ˆ

Y E L L O W P A W

ยง--( 11 Moons )--( tom )---( Location: apprentice den) ----(Rank: apprentice)--- ( Tags : storm paw) ---- ยง

R E D P A W

โˆ‘-- ( 11 Moons )--( she-cat ) --( Location: Medicine cat den )--(Rank: apprentice)--( Tags : Lilypaw )-- โˆ‘

R A V E N C L A W

ฮฉ---- ( 40 Moons ) ---- ( tom ) ---- ( Location ) ----(Rank: Warrior)--- ( Tags : open ) ---- ฮฉ

B E A R

โ™ก---- ( 40 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location ) ----(Rank: kitty pet)--- ( Tags :OPEN ) ---- โ™ก

P E T A L W I S H

โ€ ---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location: Nursery) ---(Rank: queen)---( Tags : Nursery ) ---- โ€
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ™ช ๆญขใพใชใ„ใƒฏใƒซใƒ„ใจไธ–็•Œใฎๆžœใฆใพใง ใšใฃใจไธ€็ท’ใ•โ™ช

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images โ™ก
โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
:
โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
โœง
โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
:
โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
โœง

โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†
โ™ช ๆบถใ‘ใฆใ‚†ใ็กๅญใซใ‚‚ๆ˜ ใใ† ๆฐธ้ ใซๆถˆใˆใฏใ—ใชใ„ๆ„›ใ‚’ โ™ช

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:09 pm

E a g l e s t a r ๐ŸŒ 
// Tom // 40 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Mate: Tawnyflight // Apprentice: Wolfberrypaw // Tags: Tawnyflight, Olivedapple, Smokepaw//

He frowned and looked over at Smokepaw "A badger? Alright." he sighed and lashed his tail. "Tell Skywalker if he needs back up to go to the deputy." he said after glancing around camp and not seeing the senior guard.

E m b e r g a z e ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Guard // Mate: Frozennight // Apprentice: Shatteredpaw // Tags: Frozennight, Skywalker //

Embergaze made her way over to her mate, purring lightly as she gently nuzzled his cheek. "Good morning darling." she said warmly. "I have the night guard tonight.. But I was hoping we could do something before that?" she said smiling slightly. "Maybe Maplepool could join us?" she offered. "I miss her being little.." she said softly. She turned her head when Skywalker called out to her "No can do." she replied. "I'm the camp's night guard tonight. You'll have to find one of the other guards." she said before she turned her attention back to Frozennight.

D a r k g a z e โš”๏ธ

R i v e r b r i a r ๐ŸŒŠ

S u n s p o t s โ˜€๏ธ

M i s t y p a w ๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Mahoganytuft // Tags: Mahoganytuft //

Mistypaw glanced back out at the camp "Oh! I'm sorry! I've got to get going!" she said her ear tips heating up in embarrassment as she realized she was probably late checking in with her mentor. "I have to go make sure i'm not needed for anything, i'll check back with you all soon!" she said flashing them a smile before she dashed out of the elders den. "Mahoganytuft!" she called out racing across camp till she made it over to her mentor.

E c h o p a w ๐Ÿ‚

Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:52 pm

โ… โ„ โ†Blizzardskyโ… โ„ โ†
Tom|Deputy|Mate: Petalwish|Apprentice: Moonpaw|Tags: Camp
Blizzardsky nodded. "I like that. And maybe Whiskerkit for the tom. The markings on his back look like like whiskers for some reason. Maybe he got that from my father."
Blizzardsky looked up to see Softdapple. "Blossomkit is the she-cat, but we are still deciding for the tom." He informed Softdapple.

โœฟ โ€ โRedlilyโœฟ โ€ โ
She-Cat|Hunter|Mate:Oakmist|Apprentice: Stormpaw|Tags: Open
Redlily purred in amusement. Go hunt, fearsome thing. Then we will train, we still have to wait for everyone." She mewed.

โ˜ผ โ˜ฝ โ˜พSoftdappleโ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ผ
She-Cat|Queen|Crush: Open|Kits: Ashkit|Apprentice: None|Tags: Nursery
Seeing that the kits had already arrived, and were healthy, she turned away. Overhearing a snippet of the conversation between Tawnyflight, Eaglestar and Olivedapple, Softdapple hissed. "My brother was the best choice. He is not in the wrong, and rarely is." She hissed to herself, then Softdapple, coughed loudly, padded up after a small pause. "Excuse me, but Eaglestar, Petalwish had her kits, I don't speak for Blizzardsky, but I believe that he wants to spend today with his kits and mate." She mewed to him, then stalked over to her brother and his mate before any remark was made. "What are their names?" She asked.

โœถ โœท โœธAshkitโœธ โœท โœถ
She-Cat|Kit|Mother: Softdapple|Tags: Nursery
Ashkit blinked, and slipped out of the nursery. Hopefully her mother would join her soon. Seeing a few apprentices with the elders, she padded over. "Hi!" She greated them. She would join the apprentices really soon, Ashkit secretly couldn't wait.

โœถ โœท โœธShatteredpawโœธ โœท โœถ
Tom|Warrior Apprentice|Mentor: Embergaze|Crush: Echopaw|Tags: Echopaw
Shatteredpaw nodded, and flicked his tail. He trotted close to Embergaze and Frozennight, and dipped his head to the two. "Embergaze, we were wondering if we could go to battle practise with Redlily and Stormpaw?" He asked.

โœถ โœท โœธDapplepawโœธ โœท
She-Cat|Hunter Apprentice|Mentor: Frozennight|Crush: Open|Tags: Strikepaw
Dapplepaw stretched, yawning. Padding out of her pool of sunlight behind the nursery, Dapplepaw saw one of her friends. "Hey Strikepaw!" She mewed, her tail waving.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:03 am

E a g l e s t a r ๐ŸŒ 
// Tom // 40 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Mate: Tawnyflight // Apprentice: Wolfberrypaw // Tags: Tawnyflight, Olivedapple, Smokepaw//

Eaglestar whirled around heโ€™d just about had it with being interrupted and told what to do today. โ€œSoftdapple!โ€ He snarled loudly in the middle of camp. โ€œYou will mind your own business and not interrupt me. I was not taking to you I was talking to Smokepaw. Do not test me. Your daughters apprentice ceremony is coming up.โ€ He snapped.

E m b e r g a z e ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Guard // Mate: Frozennight // Apprentice: Shatteredpaw // Tags: Frozennight, Skywalker //

Embergaze made her way over to her mate, purring lightly as she gently nuzzled his cheek. "Good morning darling." she said warmly. "I have the night guard tonight.. But I was hoping we could do something before that?" she said smiling slightly. "Maybe Maplepool could join us?" she offered. "I miss her being little.." she said softly. She turned her head when Skywalker called out to her "No can do." she replied. "I'm the camp's night guard tonight. You'll have to find one of the other guards." she said before she turned her attention back to Frozennight. She then glanced over at Shatteredpaw โ€œYes you may but donโ€™t over do it. Weโ€™ve been selected to take the night guard of camp tonight. So make sure you eat and rest alright? It might be a little difficult to stay awake all night.โ€ She said.

D a r k g a z e โš”๏ธ

R i v e r b r i a r ๐ŸŒŠ

S u n s p o t s โ˜€๏ธ

M i s t y p a w ๐ŸŒซ๏ธ

E c h o p a w ๐Ÿ‚

Echopaw straightened up immediately โ€œDid you hear that Shatteredpaw??โ€ She asked her eyes wide. โ€œYouโ€™re going to be a night guard tonight! Thatโ€™s not a warrior duty thatโ€™s a guard duty!โ€ She said obviously very excited now. โ€œThatโ€™ll be really impressive before your warrior ceremony. Maybe you could make guard sooner??โ€ She said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me