Mods Please Lock!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | Always Accepting |

Postby Mkitty » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:41 pm

( Aye anyone wanna rp with sagefoot? Also I cant ready that tiny ash text, so could you guys make it a tad bigger )
Mkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:43 pm

Feathermist

Feathermist quickly caught up with Flashstorm.
"But what if I don't like him in that way, Feathermist meowed peering Flashstorm. "I already told you I love you not him!" She hissed

(On mobile)
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:58 pm

Timberpaw // 7 moons tom // tags: Desertstar, Doetail
    "do you know where doetail is? I have something to tell you two. petalpelt visited me while I was out and it's important",his eyes showed a faint trace of worry and terror. he'd all but memorized the prophecy already, his mind working to try to figure it out without any results on his own. "i think it might help save the sick cats, and it's really important that we do that",he meowed to the leader, in a softer tone.

Briareyes // 20 moons shecat // tags: OPEN
    briareyes glanced around the den, realizing just how sick every cat was. she took a long while to figure out who all was with her, worry bridling her pelt. though she felt absolutely aweful, she wished she could help. her heart broke as she glanced over to embergaze, realize the shecat's condition.

Cedarclaw // 15 moons tom // tags: OPEN
    [ OPEN ???? I don't actually know lmao
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:08 pm

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NIGHTPAW IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Nightpaw
Nightpaw coughed, and it shook her whole body. She was shivering like mad and she hated being sick. She wanted to go train, but she already got scolded. She sneezed and mewed weakly "Embergaze?"
nerd behavior
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | New & Accepting | Needs Warriors

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:46 pm

Swiftleap
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Briareyes - Apprentice: None - Tags: Briareyes, The Med Cat Den

Swiftleap stood up, he was tired of sitting around camp doing nothing. Everyone else seemed to have a way to help! He should too! Shaking himself a bit he padded over to the medicine cats den slowly poking his head in. "Everyone okay in here? Need anything?" He asked before his breath caught. "Briareyes?" He said his voice immediately filling with fear and worry. "Are you sick? Sick like.." he almost glanced towards the others but cut himself off "You're not like.. really.. terribly sick right?" He pinned his ears back.

Skelly Leijon wrote:Hawktalon
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Muddyclaw - Apprentice: Stripepaw - Tags: Flurrybreeze

Hawktalon chuckled "He's not so bad." he said. "But don't tell him I said that. It's my job to give him a hard time." he then entered the camp and glanced around. "See her around anywhere?" he asked glancing back at Flurrybreeze as she entered the camp after him.

Rainypaw
She-cat - Apprentice - Mentor: Minnowcreek - Tags: Ivypaw, Minnowcreek, Briareyes

Rainypaw nodded and assumed a stance her tail lashing excitedly. "okay! Show us what you know so far Ivypaw." She said. "On me though, fight me you'll never win against Minnowcreek." She said glancing at him.

Frostpetal
She-cat - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Minnowcreek - Crush: Peonydapple - Apprentice: Waterpaw - Tags: Waterpaw

Frostpetal nodded and smiled "Yeah! They have each other they'll be fine." she said her voice full of warmth. "Theres plenty of apprentices right now too, anyone you've made friends with?" she asked. "Anyone annoying? I can stick them on elder duty if you want." she said with a small wink.

Embergaze
She-cat - Deputy - Assigned Mate - Newtwhisker - Forbidden Mate: Frozennight - Apprentice: None - Tags: Nightpaw/In the Med Cat Den

Embergaze coughed and shook her head, she didn't want the apprentice to see how upset she was. "Yes Nightpaw?" She asked trying to put on a brave face, she hoped at least her voice seemed steady. She flicked her ear hearing Swiftleap but didn't turn to look at him. She didn't think she could face the fear she was sure was written all over his face.

Skelly Leijon wrote:Bearshadow
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Ottertalon - Tags: Ottertalon

Bearshadow laughed "Okay Squirreltalon then is it?" He smiled at her. "I like it.. I like Ottertalon too but I could see Squirreltalon for sure." He nodded.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:53 pm

xx jaybird xx
jaybird looked at the ground for a second, "sorry, i'll stop questioning you and give you some space, i can understand i must be annoying you," she sighed and went to get to her paws,
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:14 am

//Flashtrom\\
Flashstrom stared up at the sky: its brilliant blue shone above him. He flicked his tail thinking about his clan life. Feathermist said something but he didn't really pay much attention. He turned back to her. "Look Feathermist you can't be a rouge with me.. you have to go back to the clan." He choked. The poor she cat was all alone. She was left by her mother when she was a young kit. No one paued much attention to her. "Feathermist. Go back to Duskclan." He said quietly and padded away silently. Tears stung his eyes. He couldn't bear leaving Feathermist. He started into a sprint and ran hard.
she/her straight single ENFP-T
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
”And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on”
obsessed with; Lorde, BØRNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80’s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
was: lovesick mixed kid chess
mama of two fur babies. extrovert.
practically inhaling spaghetti. caprisun.
soft girl vibes. aspiring makeup artist hehe.
books sprite star wars & star trek stickers
slushies naps pillows !! cuddles uwu pink !! 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:20 am

Feathermist

Feathermist started crying at Flashstorms words but obeyed. She sadly turned around and padded toward Duskclan, tears flowing heavily down her cheeks. She entered camp trying to hold the tears in then went to the medicine den to get her scratches cheacked
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:27 am

//Flashstorm\
Flashstrom heard Feathermist stifle a cry and leave. He stared Arthur sky . Why had he done that?! He was such a terrible cat. Now he was truly alone. He lay done and let him self cry.

//Fatespeaker\\
Fatespaker watched as Feathermist padded into camp, fat tears rolling out of her eyes and soaking her pelt. She finished washing Flamekit and mowed softly to Flamekit and Moonkit, "Come little kits, a friend of my is deeply sad." She said picking up Flamekit in her jaws. The poor thing was shivering but Moonkit seemed fine. As Fatespeaker padded into the Medici ce cat den, she set down Flamekit and watches as Moonkit bounded in after. She turned to Feathermist. "What's wrong?" She said quietly not wanting to disturb any sleeping sick cats.
she/her straight single ENFP-T
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
”And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on”
obsessed with; Lorde, BØRNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80’s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
was: lovesick mixed kid chess
mama of two fur babies. extrovert.
practically inhaling spaghetti. caprisun.
soft girl vibes. aspiring makeup artist hehe.
books sprite star wars & star trek stickers
slushies naps pillows !! cuddles uwu pink !! 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:43 am

Feathermist

Feathermist looked at Fatespeaker and answered her question
"F-Flashstrom made me leave and I wanted to stay." She meowed crying harder. "I don't know what I did wrong..." She yowled. Some of the elderly that were on the medic once cats den started to stir. "Lets talk outside... I don't want the kits to get sick." Fatespeaker said calmly and carried Moonkit and Flamekit outside. "Look Feathermist, Flashstorm probably did what he neede to do. He probably regretting it right now." She meowed. "Go visit him every night, but tell him your not a rouge, and your still apart of Duskclan. He may still love you." She purred and friendly nuzzled her, and picked up the kits and padded away.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me