Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:21 am

Fernpaw/she cat/Apprentice/Hunting grounds/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw,Darkpaw
Fernpaw glanced at Waterlillypaw as she asked them a questoin."Well ever seance i was asined to my mentor i haven't seen them". Fernpaw said in a slightly worried tone."Any luck finding pray"? Fernpaw said wall looking at the cats.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/By nursery/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Open
Darkheart held the butterfly im his mouth as he walked."I kinda feel bad for it". Darkheart looked down at it in his mouth."Im gonna let go". Darkheart opend his mouth letting it free."Good bye my pretty friend". Darkheart watched it fly away."Oh yeah the game". Darkheart tried looking for the moss or rock again.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Hunting grounds/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw,Fernpaw
Darkpaw turned to Waterlillypaw as they asked them questoins."I dont think my mentor was assigned yet". Darkpaw looked around."Not yet Fernpaw". Darkpaw trotted fowards a bit.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior/By Medicine/Crush:Dead/Mate:Unkown/Tagged:Open
Roseheart painfully walked a little closer to the medicine den still slowly getting there.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/By base/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wagtailclaw,Jackdawnfrost,Mittens
Tiger nodded along to them."Of corse well have to show off". Tiger streached as they spoke more."Yeah were good hunters and we know how to protect are selves". Tiger turned to Mittens."Are you good a fighting and hunting"? He whisperd to Mittens tilting his head."Well only if were doing something wrong than well probably need your training or what ever". Tiger smiled as he spoke he thought it was gonna be bad but he was up for it.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/By base/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wagtailclaw,Jackdawnfrost,Tiger
Mittens went to talk but Tiger spoke befor her."Heck yes". Mittens whisperd back to Tiger as he spoke.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdsie » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:50 am

Birdsie wrote:
๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“น๐“ช๐”€
โ˜˜
She-Cat || Crush: Branchpaw/Larkpaw || Location: Camp|| Tags: Honeybreeze, Rosewhisker

Cloverpaw had a worried look on her face. It was very rare that Rosewhisker was this worried, and more so that she didn't know exactly what to do. Cloverpaw kept her cool though, it was one of the things she was good at. Staying sturdy and stable,
even in the face of death. "Do you think comfrey would help?" She asked, trying to be of some use.

๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ
โ›ง
Tom || Crush: Starclaw + || Location: Camp || Tags: Larkpaw, Starclaw

"No problem," He said, getting to his paws. It took a long moment for him to lift himself, grimacing all the way up. He checked to see if his wound had reopened, but it wasn't bleeding. He let out a breath of air. "Do you want to try walking around a bit, or something?" He asked Larkpaw, eying his leg wearily. He wasn't sure of what the herbs would do, but, in his experience, walking it off mostly seemed to help. Kept the muscles strong, or whatever.
Birdsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:11 am

LarkPaw (Sky)
Tom - Homoflexible - Apprentice - #Diablo, StarClaw
"Sure!" LarkPaw said enthusiastically, rising to his feet as Diablo did. It took him a bit, as his body ached from not having moved much, and his leg was a big hindrance. Once he was on his paw, LarkPaw smiled at StarClaw and Diablo. "I'll be a little slow, so don't leave me behind now," he joke, chuckling a bit.

SpiderWeb
Nonbinary - Pansexual - Warrior - #PoppyFlower
SpiderWeb waited for a few moments, listening to the rustling in the trees and leaves that they assumed was PoppyFlower moving along in the tree branches. They waited a bit more, but eventually got bored and decided to climb up there with her. "Oh, where are yooou, PoppyFlower~?" They called in a musical tone as they launched themself up a tree, honestly struggling a bit to pull themself up because of their size and weight. The black and grey oversized cat lay perched on a tree branch exposed to PoppyFlower, peering from this advantage to see if they could find her.

LavenderFur
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #MountainStripe
LavenderFur smirked when MountainStripe took off. She waited a moment for taking off as well, her long lavender-grey fur flowing in the wind as her tufted paws slammed into the forest floor, gaining speed on him. The she-cat didn't bother trying to pass him, though, she just wanted to relax and have fun instead. "Camp full speed ahead!" She yelled, voice muffled by the prey.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #__
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #__
Echo sighed with relief when the strange cat and his sibling climbed out through the hole in the ceiling. Then, he took off, a fox hot on his heels. He knew just where to go, though, and was able to quickly escape the tunnels and enter the forest above, climbing a tree so the fox couldn't catch him. He simply waited for the fox to give up and walk away. which could take minutes to hours, to maybe days if it was desperate. "I hope Fallen and the other cat are okay," he murmured to himself as he relaxed on a tree branch, ignoring the whining of the fox below him.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #BranchPaw
Fallen nodded, smiling. "Yeah! My brother and I just live in the tunnels down there. We've been harassed by foxes before so don't worry, I'm sure Echo has got it taken care of." They spoke with confidence and pride in their brother.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Imagex
xx.Image
x๏ฝŒ๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝŒx|x๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ™x|x๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…x|xโ™ก ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ‹๏ฝ• โ™กx|x๏ฝ˜๏ฝ˜
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:11 am

Chestnutberry - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Ravenwing

- She sat down and watched as the other warrior started to eat the prey she got to her. tail flicking she gived her front paws a few licks, before she looked at the clearning silently.

Wagtailclaw - tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- He flicked his tail as he thought waht they could do now? Could they just walk back to camp and take the two to Softstar. She was the leader anyways and was her choise is the two cats can join or not "Hmm, maybe we could take you two to our camp then...it's not far anyways" he meowed looking toward the forest the way where the path goes to the camp.

Jackdawnfrost - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- She watched the two cats, turning to her Brother then "Well yeah, hopelly Softstar lets them join us" she meowed smilling to the two loners "So your names was Tiger and Mittens right?" she meowed reminding herself about their names.

Waterlilypaw - she - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Fernpaw, Darkpaw

- She flicked her ears as she listend the other apprentice excpecially Darkpaw, feeling little happy that she was not the only one without a mentor, now she knowed that her mentorlessness is not because of her "Oh I really don't have a mentor either...It's kind of weird I am ten moons old anyways" she meowed with a deep sight.

Seaweedpaw - tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Smokefur

-He gived a exited smirk, not waiting for more orders, he got closer to the Peacock, carefully stepping near the bush so the stupid bird could not see him. Stay a still for a moment, he jsut stalked the bird there, when it suddently got closer where he was being 'now or never...' he thought and pounced toward the bird, almost missing it, but catched the birds other wing which maked the bird to fall back to the ground. The peacock fighted back, but he got to give it to his finish bite.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:38 am

Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/Hunting grounds/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw,Darkpaw
Fernpaw kept on walking still looking for pray."So im not the only one". Fernpaw said with a slight smirk."I think i see a vole". Fernpaw squinted to try to see the blurred vole she crouched down and began to sneak up on it.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/Middle of camp/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Open
Darkheart looked around in focouse."Hang on can i smell the moss". Darkheart took a deep breath in search of the moss."The scent leads....Over here"! Darkheart began to trot quickly to the scent.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Hunting grounds/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw,Fernpaw
Darkpaw sighed of releaf."Few im also glad im not the only one mentorless". Datkpaw saw Fernpaw crouch down."Must be something". Darkpaw crouched down and followed Fernpaw.

Snakeman07 wrote:
Roseheart/She cat/Warrior/By Medicine/Crush:Dead/Mate:Unkown/Tagged:Open
Roseheart painfully walked a little closer to the medicine den still slowly getting there.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/Near camp boarders/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wagtailclaw,Jackdawnfrost,Mittens
Tiger looked between the two cats."If its not far then lets go"! Tiger began to trott twards camp."Yes im Tiger". Tiger tilted his head."So do your leaders have to have STAR at the end"? Tiger said wall Tilting his head walking to their camp.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/Near camp boarders/Crush:Open/Tagged:Jackdawnfrost,Wagtailclaw,Tiger
Mittens looked at the cats."Heck they should let us be accepted". Mittens followed after tiger as he walked away."Yup and im Mittens". She said wall proudly walking after Tiger.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:49 pm

โ€œNice moves. You stopped it before it could flee. Thatโ€™s very good.โ€ Smokefur said. The toms moves surprised her. She almost thought the bird would get away. But Seaweedpaw had caught it and killed it.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:00 pm

Rosewhisker

Rosewhisker nodded slowly. "Yes, yes.. great thinking. Yes, comfrey. Ah, let's see.." she looked among the stacks of leaves, beginning to calm herself down. "Comfrey. Here we are." She pawed a stack of comfrey roots and stems out from behind the dandelion, and pulled out some roots. "Here, make this into a pulp." She gingerly pushed the comfrey root toward Cloverpaw, not looking away from their herb storage. She was grateful for Cloverpaw's clever thinking while her own mind was off chasing butterflies somewhere.

Ravenwing
Location: Clearing | Tags: Chestnutberry | Crush: she thinkin

Ravenwing swallowed her bite and looked back up at Chestnutberry. "Oh, how rude I am!" she whispered, mentally clawing herself. "Chestnutberry, would you like to share? There's plenty here," she asked the she-cat, blinking patiently.

MissHedgehog wrote:
Fawnkit

Fawnkit jumped around happily. She dug behind the tiny sprigs of grass and piles of rock, hoping to see the moss ball or stone somewhere. She sat up in dismay and swished her tiny tail on the ground. She buried her muzzle into some more rock piles, trying to sniff out the hidden objects.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdsie » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:27 pm

๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“น๐“ช๐”€
โ˜˜
She-Cat || Crush: Branchpaw/Larkpaw || Location: Camp|| Tags: Honeybreeze, Rosewhisker

Cloverpaw smiled at the praise and began chewing the comfrey root into a pulp. It tasted bitter and dry, mostly like dirt."Are you doing okay?" She said, between the roots, pausing to look up at her mentor for a moment.

๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ
โ›ง
Tom || Crush: Starclaw + || Location: Camp || Tags: Larkpaw, Starclaw

Diablo looked from Larkpaw to Starclaw, still feeling a little uncomfortable. "Well, you're doing better than I thought,"
He told Larkpaw as he slowly padded forward. He could feel the pain in his ribs, but it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be either.
His muscles were sore from sitting around all day since the attack, so he stretched forward, reaching low to the ground, his lean muscles showing through his fur.
Birdsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:35 pm

LarkPaw (Sky)
Tom - Homoflexible - Apprentice - #Diablo, StarClaw
LarkPaw placed his paws in front of him, a bit uncertain, but put his paws forward and pulled himself, forming a hopping motion as he couldn't support a quarter of his body. It took him a bit to get used to this, the odd hopping motion he had to make to get around, but he eventually got used to it and began to hop around behind Diablo, slow but steady. "Well, it's only my leg that's injured." He meowed, out of breath already.

SpiderWeb
Nonbinary - Pansexual - Warrior - #PoppyFlower
SpiderWeb waited for a few moments, listening to the rustling in the trees and leaves that they assumed was PoppyFlower moving along in the tree branches. They waited a bit more, but eventually got bored and decided to climb up there with her. "Oh, where are yooou, PoppyFlower~?" They called in a musical tone as they launched themself up a tree, honestly struggling a bit to pull themself up because of their size and weight. The black and grey oversized cat lay perched on a tree branch exposed to PoppyFlower, peering from this advantage to see if they could find her.

LavenderFur
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #MountainStripe
LavenderFur smirked when MountainStripe took off. She waited a moment for taking off as well, her long lavender-grey fur flowing in the wind as her tufted paws slammed into the forest floor, gaining speed on him. The she-cat didn't bother trying to pass him, though, she just wanted to relax and have fun instead. "Camp full speed ahead!" She yelled, voice muffled by the prey.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #__
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #__
Echo sighed with relief when the strange cat and his sibling climbed out through the hole in the ceiling. Then, he took off, a fox hot on his heels. He knew just where to go, though, and was able to quickly escape the tunnels and enter the forest above, climbing a tree so the fox couldn't catch him. He simply waited for the fox to give up and walk away. which could take minutes to hours, to maybe days if it was desperate. "I hope Fallen and the other cat are okay," he murmured to himself as he relaxed on a tree branch, ignoring the whining of the fox below him.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #BranchPaw
Fallen nodded, smiling. "Yeah! My brother and I just live in the tunnels down there. We've been harassed by foxes before so don't worry, I'm sure Echo has got it taken care of." They spoke with confidence and pride in their brother.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Imagex
xx.Image
x๏ฝŒ๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝŒx|x๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ™x|x๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…x|xโ™ก ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ‹๏ฝ• โ™กx|x๏ฝ˜๏ฝ˜
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:33 pm

โ•”_-_-_-_-_โ™›_-_-_-_ _โ•—

Mountainstripe

Male|31 Moons|Straight|Excited|

โ•š_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-โ•

Mountainstripe let out a mrow of laughter at this statement. He could scent the sweetness of her coat behind her, before shaking his head and speeding off faster. He decided to slow down and let Lavenderfur pass him. He came to a mere trot as if to bluff that he was puffed out.

Poppyflower

Female|28 Moons|Straight|Clever

Crush:Planned|Location:Woods|Tags:Spiderweb

โ•š_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-โ•

Her head followed Spiderweb as he struggled up a tree. She grinned before crawling back to the heart of the tree. She could see Spiderweb in the neighbouring tree. Slyly, she carefully and slowly crawled down the trunk; all the while staying hidden. Poppyflower reached the bottom and let go of the bark. She sped across the forest floor coming to a stop at Spiderweb's tree.

Foxkit

Male|Kit|Straight|Sleepy

Crush:N/A|Location:Nursery|Tags:None

โ•š_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-โ•

Foxkit is asleep in the nursery.
แด›แด€แดข c: | sสœแด‡/สœแด‡ส€ | แด€แดœsแด›ส€แด€สŸษชแด€ | Image

xxแด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡s | แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด | แด„แด€ส€ส€แด… | ยฉ

แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส

My pets
My items
My wishlist