Mods Please Lock!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | Always Accepting |

Postby bunny boy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:29 am

//Luke\\
Luke kept sobbing. His mothers face brought back so many memories. Scar and Mimi sat near him. HE turned to scar. "We're going to Whispclan." HE said quietly. HE stood up and walked into the forest.

//Flashstrom\\
Flashstrom looked at the mouse. "Thanks." HE grumbled, then turned back to Fatespeaker and the kits. "Look at Fatespaker! She has kits already!!" He mewed turning to Feathermist. "Have I really been a rouge that long?" He said quietly.

//Joltheart\\
No one cared. She sobbed hard, so very hard. She cried till should cry no more. She wanted to walk up to Desertstar, and end his miserable life. After all he had already ended hers, by exiling her brother.
she/her straight single ENFP-T
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
”And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on”
obsessed with; Lorde, BØRNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80’s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
was: lovesick mixed kid chess
mama of two fur babies. extrovert.
practically inhaling spaghetti. caprisun.
soft girl vibes. aspiring makeup artist hehe.
books sprite star wars & star trek stickers
slushies naps pillows !! cuddles uwu pink !! 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:49 am

Feathermist

Feathermist looked at Flashstorm then looked away. "im not sure but i just left last sunhigh to find you and ended up helping a kittypet, she didn't have kits then"
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:02 am

//Flashstorm\\
Flashstrom shrugged. "Really. I don't see you hanging out with Fatespeaker." HE taunted.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:05 am

Feathermist

Feathermist smirked.
"well i would know if anycat would have kits because Desertstar would announce it!" Feathermist joked. "and i love kits they are so cute and can cuddle one forever" Feathermist sighed.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:11 am

//Flashstrom\\
Flashstrom flicked his tail in annoyance. "Eh, their just kits...." He said. Then he spat, "NEVER MENTION THAT FILTHY FLEABAG OF A LEADER AGAIN!" HE huffed as his his seemed to have bits of fire in them.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:17 am

Feathermist

Feathermist looked at Flashstorm in shock. "o-ok!" Feathermist squeaked, but soon calmed down.
"kits, just kits? i always wanted some, it would be amazing to have a family of my own" Feathermist sighed again then lapped some water from the lake.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:23 am

| Desertstar | 34 Moons |Lives;;9/9 | Tom | Assigned Mate;;Tulipthorn | Forbidden Crush/Mate;;Pm me and we can discuss | Tags;;Tulipthorn |

The tom's eyes flickered open.His cat nap Had been just that,a cat bap only lasting a few minutes or so .He glanced at his assigned mate,blinking sleepily.Desertstar soon realized he needed to call a meeting to assign mates,due to the recent deaths from the illness what was spreading through camp."I need to call a meeting soon. . ."He mews softly to Tulipthorn.

| Hiddenstorm | 25 Moons | She-cat | Assigned Mate;;Flamefall | Forbidden Crush/Mate;;Open | Tags;;Stormcloud & Cedarclaw & Doetail |

Hiddenstorms eyes beighten,and her ears fully perk."We'd love to Doetail,just tell us what you need and we'll go get if for you!" The she cat mews,seemingly excited,but her tail was still droopy.She had shoved Flamefall's words go the back of her head,but the impression they had left on her stayed,and she still felt upset by them.

| Nettleleap | 26 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;; Joltheart | Crush;;Jaybird (he doesn't know it yet)|Tags;;Jaybird |

Nettleleap doesn't look up at Jaybird,just grunting in response to her question.His heart panged at he heard a faint yowl,knowing it was Joltheart.He knew it wasn't Desertstar's fault that Flashstorm had been exiled,it was Flashstorm's fault.His ears went back against his head,and his tail curled tightly around his brown tabby body.

| Pantherpaw | 12 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;; None at the moment | Crush;;Open | Tags;;Fallensnow |

Pantherpaw glances up,spotting his mentor among the tree,he clicks his tail impatiently."I've got all four Fallensnow!"The tom yowls,his gaze pentetrating the dark green leaves as he stared his mentor down.

| Frozennight | 28 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;;FlurryBreeze | Forbidden Mate;; Embergaze | Tags;;Open |

Frozennight sighs as Embergaze just stares at the blackbird.He shakes his head,leaving the den with out a word,tears stunning the corner of his eyes as he flopped down in camp,looking helpless beyond helpless.He wanted to do something for her,but there was nothing he could do,he was a useless warrior,the only thing he was semi good at was hunting and by now the whole forest was hunted empty

[/quote="Poppycorn22"]| Sleepywhisker | 21 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;; Rippleflower |Crush;;---- | Tags;;Rippleflower |

Sleepywhisker opens his jaws,scenting the air.He soon picked up the faint scent of rabbit.Crouchung down he begins to move forward,his eyes scanning the area for any sign of the rodent.Spotting it's brown fluffy tail,he stalks towards it,getting a tail length away before poucing,but as it turns out,the rabbit had scented him and just dashed away as Sleepywhisker moved to catch it.[/quote]

| Lavenderpaw | 8 Moons | She-cat | Assigned Mate;; None at the Moment | Crush;; Open | Tags;; Sunpaw |

Lavenderpaw stands up,nodding at Sunpaw."I don't know where my mentor is, so i can come out hunting with you"The she-cat mews,stretching her paws out,flexing her claws slightly.She soon pads towards the entrance,waiting for Sunpaw to come along.Her fluffy fur was fluffed up against the wind that began to blow thought the camp.Lavenderpaw began to cough a little,her body slightly shaking.

Poppycorn22 wrote:| Whitepaw | 11 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;;None at the moment |Forbidden Crush;;Open | Tags;;Bluefeather |

"Where ever you want is fine Bluefeather"Whitepaw mews,following his mentor through the entrace to camp and into the forest.He kept his ears perked for any sign of things that might frighten him
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | New & Accepting | Needs Warriors

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:37 am

Petalpelt of StarClan, Former Medicine Cat of DuskClan

Petalpelt purred softly "You'll figure it out, trust me." she said. "Go home, tell Desertstar and Doetail. Together you'll figure it out." she said with a small nod. "You're a medicine cat Timberpaw, chosen by StarClan, you were chosen for a reason. Just as Doetail and Desertstar were chosen as well." she said "You'll be fine, I promise you. You'll save our clan."

Skelly Leijon wrote:Swiftleap
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Briareyes - Apprentice: None - Tags: Frozennight, Open

Swiftleap followed Frozennight back in silence At least we caught a good amount. he thought to himself. He still felt a good amount of worry for Frozennight but figured he'd be able to handle himself. He also felt a bit of guilt for not going after Hawktalon, he probably should have checked up on him too while he was out.. But he wouldn't be gone much longer would he? He padded into camp and set his prey down on the fresh kill pile. Glancing around he looked for Briareyes or Hawktalon wondering if either of them were back. He didn't see them first glance so he just sat down not far from the prey pile and began to groom his fur as Frozennight left.

Hawktalon
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Muddyclaw - Apprentice: Stripepaw - Tags: Flurrybreeze

Hawktalon chuckled "He's not so bad." he said. "But don't tell him I said that. It's my job to give him a hard time." he then entered the camp and glanced around. "See her around anywhere?" he asked glancing back at Flurrybreeze as she entered the camp after him.

Skelly Leijon wrote:Rainypaw
She-cat - Apprentice - Mentor: Minnowcreek - Tags: Ivypaw, Minnowcreek, Briareyes

Rainypaw nodded and assumed a stance her tail lashing excitedly. "okay! Show us what you know so far Ivypaw." She said. "On me though, fight me you'll never win against Minnowcreek." She said glancing at him.

Frostpetal
She-cat - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Minnowcreek - Crush: Peonydapple - Apprentice: Waterpaw - Tags: Waterpaw

Frostpetal nodded and smiled "Yeah! They have each other they'll be fine." she said her voice full of warmth. "Theres plenty of apprentices right now too, anyone you've made friends with?" she asked. "Anyone annoying? I can stick them on elder duty if you want." she said with a small wink.

Skelly Leijon wrote:Embergaze
She-cat - Deputy - Assigned Mate - Newtwhisker - Forbidden Mate: Frozennight - Apprentice: None - Tags: Frozennight/In the Med Cat Den

Embergaze lifted her head up more, she felt bad she should have made more of an effort.. she coughed and curled back up, she felt so terrible.. she wanted to get up and run out there after him. To tell him she was sorry.. to comfort him and be beside him.. but she couldn't do that here. Would she ever be able to? She felt the hot sting of tears fill her eyes and she tried her best to blink them away.

Bearshadow
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Ottertalon - Tags: Ottertalon

Bearshadow laughed "Okay Squirreltalon then is it?" He smiled at her. "I like it.. I like Ottertalon too but I could see Squirreltalon for sure." He nodded.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | New & Accepting | Needs Warriors

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:42 am

Skelly Leijon wrote:
Petalpelt of StarClan, Former Medicine Cat of DuskClan

Petalpelt purred softly "You'll figure it out, trust me." she said. "Go home, tell Desertstar and Doetail. Together you'll figure it out." she said with a small nod. "You're a medicine cat Timberpaw, chosen by StarClan, you were chosen for a reason. Just as Doetail and Desertstar were chosen as well." she said "You'll be fine, I promise you. You'll save our clan."

Timberpaw // 7 moons tom // tags: Petalpelt
    timberpaw hesitated, but, after a moment, nodded. he turned, splashing back over the river he'd gone over and glanced back at the cat,"i'll make sure we figure this out." he went toward camp at a jogging pace, repeating the cat's words in his mind over and over.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:07 pm

//Fatespaker\\
Fatespaker wrapped her lag fluffy tail around the shivering kit. "It ok Flamekit." She mewed softly.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me