𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 | (Warrior Cats RP) | Open/Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 | (Warrior Cats RP) | Open/Accepting!

Postby eat kids » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:36 pm

{So sorry I haven't replied recently, also, didn't even notice all the clans growth.}

{Halfstar}
leafclan 🐾 apprentice: none🐾 she-cat 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 leader 🐾 tags; Pebbleskip, Acornskip, Foxkit, Cloverfrost

Halfstar gave Cloverfrost a relieved glance. They didn't want Pebbleskip, who was already shaken, to assume she was never going to walk again.

{Witheredpaw}
leafclan🐾 mentor: Cedarnose 🐾 tom 🐾 8 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 apprentice 🐾 tags; Barkpaw, Ember

Witheredpaw looked around, surveying the camp. Pebbleskip was injured, Halfstar was holding a mewling kit and he and Barkpaw had just brought a rouge into camp. How great.

{Dovewhisper}
leafclan 🐾 she-cat 🐾 17 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Amberpaw

Dovewhisper nodded solemnly at her apprentice,
"That'll do. Now follow me closely, we don't know if a MarshClan patrol will be out, but, generally, I only see them hunting. Border patrols don't seem like as much of a priority to them as it is to us."
Dovewhisper walked into the forest, it was dense enough to keep out a large amount of sunlight, but not dense enough that they could barely see the sky. She headed toward the MarshClan border, she flicked her tail, telling Amberpaw to stop. Right in front of her was a juicy rabbit, a rare find in the forest, it likely had run far off from MarshClan territory. She slowly stalked and jumped, the rabbit began to run, and Dovewhisper veered to the right, blocking it's exit.
"Amberpaw, Give it the killing bite!"

{Hawkfang}

marshclan 🐾 tom 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Stormpaw

Hawkfang sat patiently, waiting for the others to follow him and head toward the LeafClan border.

❝Let them know I chose to die standing, rather then live kneeling❞

{Moon That Shines Bright in the Night}

she-cat 🐾 23 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 rouge/loner 🐾 nickname; Moon 🐾 tags; Howl

Moon yowled out of frustration as the mouse slipped out of her grip before she could kill it. Howl appeared in front of her from where he had been hiding in the bushes and broke the mouse's neck with his paw.
"I could've caught it!"
Meowed Moon out of annoyance and frustration. As Howl silenced her he crouched into hunting position, she did the same and spotted the vole. Before the old tom could jump Moon descended on the vole and yelped out of terror before she broke it's neck.
"Old tom, you always find something to complain about."

{Howl}

loner/rouge 🐾 tom 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Moon

Howl leaped out from the bush, planting his paw firmly on the mouse as he heard the satisfying crunch of it's neck. The mouse lay limp as the older tom scooped it up. As he began to head back to camp he turned around and replied to Moon's complaint,
"And Hedgehogs will fly."
Howl meowed back, silencing Moon with the flick of his tail. A vole was making it's way into a bush. Howl dropped the mouse and was about to leap when Moon took the chance and triumphantly caught it and broke it's neck with a loud crunch.
"You likely scared off all the prey in the whole marsh! There's quieter ways, ya know, to make a kill."
Grunted Howl. Thankfully prey was plentiful.

eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F3ath3rz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:42 pm

((Lol. Just keep that in mind (; ))

-Pebbleskip-

LeafClan | She-cat | 36 moons | Warrior

Pebbleskip sighed, laying her head back on the ground. "Okay..." She sighed in response to the medicine cat's words. She glanced back up at her leader, who was still grooming the new kit. "Halfstar..." The warrior paused, dreading the other she-cat's answer. "... If I can't walk, will there still be a place for me in LeafClan where I can help?
I don't want to sit around as an elder for the rest of my life!"
Her meow was miserable.
I forgot to pam the pan
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:34 am

Barkpaw | She-cat | Seven moons | LeafClan
Tags: Witheredpaw, Ember, Halfstar, Pebbleskip, Cloverfrost

"Oh, StarClan.." Barkpaw mumbled, ears flattening as she glanced around. She didn't like everything that was going on, so much happening started to make her anxious. The sounds around her seemed to increase in volume as she started to get increasingly nervous and upset.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F3ath3rz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Hey guys! LMK if any SnowClan cats are open, since I haven't gotten a chance to RP Littlemoon or Whistlekit.))
I forgot to pam the pan
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:25 am

{Halfstar}
leafclan 🐾 apprentice: none🐾 she-cat 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 leader 🐾 tags; Pebbleskip, Acornskip, Foxkit, Cloverfrost, Witheredpaw, Barkpaw, Ember

Halfstar looked at the she-cat,
"There will always be a place in LeafClan for you Pebbleskip. Witheredpaw was born with three legs and he's a warrior for StarClan's sake!"
She meowed that just as Witheredpaw had entered camp. She saw a rouge.
"And why, exactly, Barkpaw and Witheredpaw did you bring a rouge in camp? Barkpaw! I sent you on border patrol, you should've chased away this feline."

{Witheredpaw}
leafclan🐾 mentor: Cedarnose 🐾 tom 🐾 8 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 apprentice 🐾 tags; Barkpaw, Ember

Witheredpaw looked back at Barkpaw.
"Maybe we should've chased her off. We all would've been better off then.."
Mumbled the three-legged tom.

{Dovewhisper}
leafclan 🐾 she-cat 🐾 17 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Amberpaw

Dovewhisper nodded solemnly at her apprentice,
"That'll do. Now follow me closely, we don't know if a MarshClan patrol will be out, but, generally, I only see them hunting. Border patrols don't seem like as much of a priority to them as it is to us."
Dovewhisper walked into the forest, it was dense enough to keep out a large amount of sunlight, but not dense enough that they could barely see the sky. She headed toward the MarshClan border, she flicked her tail, telling Amberpaw to stop. Right in front of her was a juicy rabbit, a rare find in the forest, it likely had run far off from MarshClan territory. She slowly stalked and jumped, the rabbit began to run, and Dovewhisper veered to the right, blocking it's exit.
"Amberpaw, Give it the killing bite!"

{Hawkfang}

marshclan 🐾 tom 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Stormpaw

Hawkfang sat patiently, waiting for the others to follow him and head toward the LeafClan border.

{Moon That Shines Bright in the Night}

she-cat 🐾 23 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 rouge/loner 🐾 nickname; Moon 🐾 tags; Howl

Moon yowled out of frustration as the mouse slipped out of her grip before she could kill it. Howl appeared in front of her from where he had been hiding in the bushes and broke the mouse's neck with his paw.
"I could've caught it!"
Meowed Moon out of annoyance and frustration. As Howl silenced her he crouched into hunting position, she did the same and spotted the vole. Before the old tom could jump Moon descended on the vole and yelped out of terror before she broke it's neck.
"Old tom, you always find something to complain about."

{Howl}

loner/rouge 🐾 tom 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Moon

Howl leaped out from the bush, planting his paw firmly on the mouse as he heard the satisfying crunch of it's neck. The mouse lay limp as the older tom scooped it up. As he began to head back to camp he turned around and replied to Moon's complaint,
"And Hedgehogs will fly."
Howl meowed back, silencing Moon with the flick of his tail. A vole was making it's way into a bush. Howl dropped the mouse and was about to leap when Moon took the chance and triumphantly caught it and broke it's neck with a loud crunch.
"You likely scared off all the prey in the whole marsh! There's quieter ways, ya know, to make a kill."
Grunted Howl. Thankfully prey was plentiful.

eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:54 am

(It's spelled rogue, not rouge btw. Rouge is a makeup product.)

Barkpaw | She-cat | Seven moons | LeafClan | Tags; Witheredpaw, Ember, Halfstar, Pebbleskip, Cloverfrost

Barkpaw felt a small flare of anger as Halfstar said that, but it soon subsided and she just felt ashamed.
"She's only the age of an apprentice," She pointed out quietly, "What, you scared that she's going to kill someone?"
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F3ath3rz » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:58 pm

rouge is the french word for red which was adopted into makeup products))

Pebbleskip
LeafClan | She-cat | 36 moons | Warrior | LeafClan Camp - Halfstar, Acornskip, Cloverfrost, Witheredpaw, Barkpaw |

Pebbleskip let her head rest on the ground again, a strange calm drifting over her in the middle of a chaotic camp like a wave submerging her in still waters. She blocked out the stressful yowling and focused on relaxing her muscles and praying to StarClan that she would be able to walk again. I'm going to be okay. I'm going to be okay. I'm going to be okay. I'm going to be okay.
I forgot to pam the pan
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:55 am

quitting rp, sorry.
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me