Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Postby AssassinPerson » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:57 am

Runepelt yawned as she awoke, though the sound of rustling caught her ears and she padded out of the Warrior Den to see Rabbitfoot there. Dragging Snowthorn along with him. She let out a gasp as she ran over "What happened?" she asks in panic. Snowthorn was dead. "Who would do this to our Deputy? What will Daggerstar say? Oh, StarClan, please help" Runepelt's mind rushed to many conclusions. Maybe Rabbitfoot did it? But he couldn't have, he was happy with his role as Medicine Cat. What if it were one of the other Warriors? From how Snowthorn looked, it couldn't have been Riverpaw, Rainpaw, Vixentail, Firkit, or Jaybird. Was it one of the other Warriors? Runepelt then lets out a gasp What if Daggerstar did it?. She shook her head to clear out these thoughts and decide on a logical conclusion. That would be the easiest way to solve this. So, after helping Rabbitfoot bring Snowthorn back to the Clan, she looks at the Medicine Cat and says "I don't think it could have been one of the Apprentices or Firkit. Maybe a Rouge? I'm not sure though. The smells might have vanished by her being in the river. But, if it was one of us in the Clan, who would have the motives to do this?"
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Is God. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:07 am

Eaglefeather snoozed in the sun. He was tired and needed a good a rest. He seemed to get tired more easily nowadays, but didn't pay much mind to it. He wasn't too weak. He was jolted awake by the sound of Runepelt's desperate mews and jumped up himself.
    "What's happening?" He questioned, but quickly silenced himself, seeing the limp body of Snowthorn being dragged along lazily by Rabbitfoot. Suspicions roused in Eaglefeather's mind. Was it Rabbitfoot? Or perhaps Runepelt? Though he didnt see why others would have the motive. Rogues? Enemy clans? The questions ran through his mind as he sat down heavily, to pay respect to Snowthorn
Call me Stu~ (He/Him)
Muds/Shibe wrote:
Remember; Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end <3

Message To Mods: Shadeyclaw, possiblyapanda and Turtle... are my friends (Marksepticeye is my brother) And We may unfairly trade, please don't ban us.
    My discord server

ImageImageImage
Murdoc Is God.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:13 am

Riverpaw raised her head, her sightless gold eyes looking towards the entrance of the apprentices den. "What's going on?" She thought as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. The apprentice got to her paws, nudging Rainpaw.

"Rainpaw, something's going on outside."
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:21 am

jaybird, in hearing a lot of commotion coming from outside, padded outside of the medicine cat's den to see what was happening. her eyes widened when she saw the scene and ran over, "w-who in starclan would do this..?" her voice was shaky, clearly expressing that she was scared. maybe one of the warriors did it? no, it couldn't be. it has to have been a rouge. the small silver she-cat sat down next to the limp body, with the rest of the cats there, paying her respect. her fluffy tail was wrapped around her paws and her head bowed down.
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:22 am

Votes? You may continue roleplaying through this if you wish.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Voice Among Many » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:26 am

(Aw. I missed signing up for this round! Murderer PM me?)
A Voice Among Many

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:31 am

(Ravenwing? I have my theories, so... Yeah)

"I... I'm not sure!" she says to Eaglefeather "I woke up, heard rustling, and I saw Rabbitfoot coming back! From the looks of it, Snowthorn was in a bit of a fight. We need to tell Daggerstar!" and then, in an instant, she shot off to the Leaders Den, stopping outsite, calling for Daggerstar. He would know what to do.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:39 am

Rainpaw woke with a start from Riverpaw's alarm. She blinked sleepily, before rising to her paws. "I'll check it out." She said, slight concern in her voice. Riverpaw was blind (right?) and was usually startled a bit when she didn't know what was happening outside, and Rainpaw didn't mind assisting her at all. But this time, Riverpaw had every right to be alarmed. Rainpaw'S heart sank upon seeing Snowthorn's soggy limp body being drug into camp. Her blue eyes widened, her heart beating rapidly. Who could have done this?? Why Snowthorn? What was she going to tell riverpaw? Rainpaw's head slumped, she walked back to Riverpaw, tears gathered in her eyes. "Something happened to Snowthorn." She mewed solemnly, resting her tail on her friends back to guide her to the deputy's body. "We need to pay our respects."

[ uh, voting for eaglefeather]
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
help | RP rules| image guide

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 |𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖊𝖗
the introvert distribution system gave me 🦔
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes