~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:47 am

Starlit trotted through town, her eyes wide with worry. "I'm too old not to have a cutie mark!" she muttered softly to herself. She stared at the ponies that passed her, wondering what their special talents were. There was a pegasus with a feather as a cutie mark, a unicorn with a shrub, an earth pony with a star! None of those things seemed to represent her. Sighing, she continued on her way to Sugarcube Corner.
pROUD TO BE A, uH, tAURUS,
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:48 am

Redfeather flew towards Ponyville, high speed. A colony of bats were chasing her. She had recently angered them from playing around in their cave. Redfeather mostly panned this because, she wanted more things for her books. Though, some of her adventures go interuppted because some fan of her books wanted a autograph. Redfeather's clothes [ Her red suit] were making her sweat. Though, Redfeather would never take it off.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:53 am

Quantum trotted into Sugercube Corner and ordered a chocolate milkshake. She sat down and began sipping on it. "Mmm, can't beat a chocolate milkshake!"
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:55 am

I want to join!

Username: Sweetie Belle
Pony's name: Strawberryglory
Picture of pony(Or detailed description): Look.
Cutie Mark: None yet.
Age(Foal, Teen, Adult): Foal, close to Teen.
Talent: Writing, Reading.
History: Strawberryglory lived with both her parents. Then they both suddenly disappeared on a buiness trip. Strawberryglory was one of Princess Celestia's students at the time and had many friends. But, as soon as she heard the her parents disappeared, she stopped writing letters to Princess Celestia without telling her and she locked herself in her library home.
Personality: Strawberryglory is afraid to fall in love. She's afraid something bad might happen again after her parents. Strawberryglory can be stubborn and always believes in her choice. Strawberryglory loves to read and can't help quickly going into town for books and running back into her house with her books. Strawberryglory lives alone all by herself.
Job(Optinal): Nope.
Crush: Maybe someday.
Foals: No.
Other:
Attachments
It's Me!.png
It's Me!.png (459.51 KiB) Viewed 34 times
Last edited by 'ye on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:56 am

Starlit pushed open the door and trotted into the bakery. The warm smell of freshly made goods hung in the air. A unicorn sat at a table, drinking a chocolate milkshake. Biting back another sigh, she ordered a dozen donuts, handed a dozen bits to the pony working there, and began to trot away.
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:06 am

(Yay! Starwberry's here! Accepted!)

Quantum looked up to see a pony ordering a dozen donuts. She smiled. "Hello!"
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:11 am

I want to join!

Username: Apple Bloom
Pony's name: Rainfall
Picture of pony(Or detailed description): 383W000010286993FFC49D0000000BB96UN3E37004100000C1123B3A8095FE0C107F3FCC004CB2
(Pony code)
Cutie Mark: storm cloud
Age(Foal, Teen, Adult): older teen
Talent: creating storms
History: Surprisingly, he grew up in Manehatten, living a rich, sophisticated life with his father and step-mother. He had never truly enjoyed living in the city, however, and flew whenever he could. He loved being up in the sky, dancing in the clouds. He finally got the opportunity to go to Cloudsdale for a Summer Flight Camp, and that's where he discovered who he really was. He and the rest of the pegasi received a VIP tour of Cloudsdale and he had the chance to create a stormcloud in the Weather Factory. He was praised on his fine crafting, and realized that that was is special talent.
Personality: Rainfall is shy and quiet. He doesn't speak much, and when he does, it's in a soft voice. Despite his shyness, he is very bright, and listens well. He doesn't like to lead, and tends to let his coworkers at the Weather Factory guide the tours, even when it is his responsibility to do so. He is a slow flyer, but can put on bursts of speed when needed. He is very organized.
Job: Storm-Maker at the Weather Factory.
Crush: n/a
Foals: n/a
Other: yay male pony :3
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:14 am

"H-hello," Starlit replied, blinking at the friendly unicorn. She sat down, deciding to wait in the store while her donuts were being baked.
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:15 am

Strawberryglory slowly opened her door. She quickly ran outside of her library/house. Her pink mane with blue streaks flowed through the wind and the unicorn filly ran towards the donut shop. She had been reading books about pastries and had gotten very hungry. Strawberryglory was very old pony to not have a cutie mark. It was because, she was locked in all the time. Strawberryglory was bothered by it too. One thing that Strawberryglory worried about was somepony trying to bring her out of her house all day and maybe report her to Princess Celestia. Strawberryglory hadn't seen Princess Celestia in years. She was supposed to report her findings on friendship, but never continued after jer parent's disappearnce. He opened the donut shop door and walked over to the counter. She saw a unicorn with a milkshake with anouther pony. She was about the same age as she was...being a blank flank.

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:20 am

(I made Starlit, yay! :3 1O2S000100FE75F4FFC49D0020100BA51UN1G34000100000N0492600FF7FFF0C107F3FCC004CB2)

Starlit blinked in surprise as another unicorn burst into the bakery. It was a light pink filly, seemingly the same age, without a cutie mark, just like her! She felt a grin begin to spread across her face. "H-hi!" she called, hoping to befriend the unicorn.
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me