◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Postby boba_tree » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:02 am

Dawnstripe-male

Dawnstripe looked down at the kit. He could see that they where slower and refused to eat the freshkill.
"Hmm. that is rather strange. Don't cats usually get whitecough during leafbare?" Quickly he ran to his den to fetch some catmint. "Just one leaf should do." He nudged a leaf of catmint to willowpaw. "Try to keep Willowpaw from her littermates so that they don't fall ill too. Alert me if anything happens."
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

Hi! I'm boba_tree. I go by He/they and I really
like Pokémon, Warrior Cats, and roleplaying. pm
me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:08 am

Mistypelt-female

Looks at DawnStripe gratefully as her kit ate it.
"Thank you." She whispered

Willowkit: Lies down after eating it, and falls asleep, her tail tucked beneath her nose
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:47 am

Name: Silverstream
Clan: Shadow Clan
Role: Queen
Colors: Chocolate Brown
Mate and or family: She likes Leaf Ear
Other: When can I start!?
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:12 am

Accepted! We can start now
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:52 am

Ty! Could someone start us off?
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:10 am

dawnstripe-male-
"no problem" he replied. he was running low on catmint and needed more. catmint rarely grew in the wild and was commonly found in twoleg gardens. it was a dangerous job harvesting catmint, as the twolegs would often grab the cats and take them into their dens, never to be seen again. if only there was someone who would come with him...
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

Hi! I'm boba_tree. I go by He/they and I really
like Pokémon, Warrior Cats, and roleplaying. pm
me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:28 am

Leaf Ear: Finishes his duties. Walks over to SilverStream. "Hey. You free to hunt?" His blue gaze was happy.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:07 pm

SilverStream: She batted her eyelashes at him. "I would love to, though I am not very good at it." She purred. Her crush wanted to hunt with her!
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:13 pm

Leaf Ear-Male

"Ok!" He laughed." Come on, then." He brought her into the forest. Race ya to Mud River!
He begins running there
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:15 pm

SliverStream giggled and ran after him barly keeping up with his long strides. He beat her by 2 feet.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me