AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan || New and Accepting ||Roleplay Thread OPEN

Postby aerilax » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Shadowpaw
Tom - Med. Cat Apprentice - Tags: Mistypool

Deciding that it was best not to probe further, Shadowpaw nodded his head and stepped out of the den. He knew that Mistypool was probably more worried than she was letting on.
Stretching his front paws out, the apprentice breathed the fresh smell of the morning air, sighing in contentment.
There was still a small sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach though. He had hoped to see Silverpaw today at the freshkill pile. She always made the mornings more bearable. She was probably busy with her training, in preparation to become a warrior.
No worries though.
Shaking his head, he crouched down to the fresh kill pile. It seems smaller than usual. Grabbing a plump rabbit, he proceeded to walk back to the den.
█ ██████████████████████████ █

♣ hello! sig is a wip lmao ♣

aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:37 pm

- Swiftstar -
She-Cat - 36 Moons - No Apprentice/Crush - Location: Midst Of Camp - Taggs; Open

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Swiftstar smiled as she watched the clan begin to stir. The sunlight was finally beginning to peak through and shine into camp. She stretched out her paws, basking in the sunlight. Today will be a good day. She thought to herself, I'm going to make everyone proud. Swiftstar began to think about her family.

- Jaysong -
Tom - Warrior - 27 Moons - No Apprentice/Crush - Location: Inside Camp - Taggs; Brightsky

Jaysong tilted his head. He narrowed his eyes. "You don't have to go if you don't want to." He could sense some unwillingness in her voice. Standing up, he turned around, flicking his tail. He began to walk towards the camp exit. "If you do want to come, then let's go." He growled in a low voice. Jaysong leaped over the fallen branch that marked the camp entrance and started walking towards the forest. He preferred hunting within the forest. The open moor could be tricky.

- Silverpaw -
She-Cat - 7 Moons - Mentor: Sparrowfall - Location: Apprentice Den - Taggs; Sparrowfall

Silverpaw nodded at her mentor. "Okay!" She mewed. Fishing wasn't her strong point, but she definitely didn't mind doing so. The reward of being able to eat fish made the whole water experience worth it! She glanced at the fresh-kill pile. "I think I can wait and eat when we come back." Silverpaw scanned the camp, "I'll let others eat before me." She grinned, looking up at Sparrowfall.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerheartz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:19 pm

Roseflight
she-cat - 30 moons - Location: camp - tags: Swiftstar
Since she pushed her brother out of bed, Roseflight decided it would be best for her to get up as well. She yawned and stretched, and made her way out of the warrior's den. She looked around and noticed Swiftstar stretching near her den. She nodded to herself. If I want to be deputy, I have to be loyal. she thought to herself, as she made her way to the fresh-kill pile, to find a small vole. But of course I'm loyal! I love Airclan! she nodded to herself and made her way over to Swiftstar. "Should we share?" she asked, setting the vole down.

Sparrowfall
tom - 30 moons - Location: riverbank - tags: Silverpaw
Sparrowfall nodded, secretly proud of his young apprentice. She turned and beckoned her with his tail for her to follow. He didn't slow down as he made his way quickly to the river. "The sooner we get there, the more fish there will be," he called to her, near the riverbank.

Mistypool
she-cat - 60 moons - Location: medicine den - tags: Shadowpaw
Mistypool crushed a small piece of marigold on her claws. She felt bad for being dismissive, but maybe the vision was just nothing but a hallucination? She heard her apprentice's mew, and her stomach grumbled as she saw the plump rabbit in his jaws. "I don't know if we'll be able to finish this!" she mewed, pressing her muzzle to Shadowpaw's forehead. "We can take the rest to the elders."
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sunniedew is my roommate irl, and we'll send each other unfair trades. please don't ban us!
Tigerheartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerilax » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:59 pm

Shadowpaw

Humming in agreement, Shadowpaw found a comfortable spot next to Mistypool and pressed his tail against hers, waiting for her to take the first bite. "I haven't been able to find many herbs recently," Shadowpaw mentioned.
"It's leafbare, but even so, i should still be able to find an abundance of yarrow and lavender. Even the garden we planted last greenleaf didn't yield much."

Brightsky
Brightsky - She-cat - Warrior - Tags: Jaysong - Currently trying to evade responsibilities

Squeaking, Brightsky ducked her ears and trailed after Jaysong, frightened by the menacing tone in his voice. She didn't want to make the warrior angry. He always made her slightly unnerved. Resigned, she quietly pads after Jaysong. She was unsure whether to strike up conversation or not to.

aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerheartz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Mistypool
Mistypool took a bite of the rabbit and twitched her ears at the mention of the lowering supply of herbs. She swallowed and stared off into the distance. "Would you like to go gathering then?" she asked. "It may not be fresh, but I remember a lavender bush near the pines." she fidgetted with a rabbit bone. "I'm honestly not sure about the yarrow." she confessed, chewing on the bone.
Sunniedew is my roommate irl, and we'll send each other unfair trades. please don't ban us!
Tigerheartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerilax » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Shadowpaw

Eyes lightening up animatedly, Shadowpaw nodded. With renewed vigor, he bit into a rabbit hindleg, excited at the prospect of being able to go herb gathering with Mistypool. He was constantly learning new things from her, like tips on how to locate a herb bush or how to pick one specific part of a plant.

At the mention of yarrow, the apprentice frowned, trying to recall information he learned about yarrow. "If I remember correctly, yarrow is usually used to extract poisons from a wound. I don't think that we need it too much at this point, hopefully." Looking up at Mistypool for approval, he hoped that he had gotten it correct.

aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerheartz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:36 pm

Mistypool
Mistypool glanced at her apprentice and purred. "You are correct, Shadowpaw," she said as she began to groom herself. "I don't believe adders will be around in this weather, but if you'd like, we can try and search for a new supply of yarrow as well."
Tigerheartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerilax » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:17 pm

SHADOWPAW

Straightening himself proudly, Shadowpaw quivered his tail. He always felt happy whenever Mistypool praised him. "I would like that. When are we going to gather the herbs?"
Today's weather was the perfect type of weather, not being too muggy nor too warm. Shadowpaw looked forward to being able to stretch his legs out in the fresh air.

aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:08 am

- Swiftstar -
She-Cat - 36 Moons - No Apprentice/Crush - Location: Midst Of Camp - Taggs; Roseflight

Swiftstar looked up as she heard a cat approaching. "Good morning Roseflight!" She smiled at the she-cat. She glanced at the vole, "Sure." Swiftstar scooted herself over a little to make room for Roseflight to join her. "Do you think you could organize some patrol's for me?" She asked, tilting her head. "I think I had seen Jaysong and Roseflight leave camp already. Jaysong likes to hunt early in the morning." Swiftstar chuckled.

- Jaysong -
Tom - Warrior - 27 Moons - No Apprentice/Crush - Location: Forest - Taggs; Brightsky

As Jaysong padded towards his usual hunting spot, he glanced back to see that the she-cat had followed him. He grinned, pleased to have someone else come along. "It's a nice day, isn't it, Brightsky?" He asked, perking up a little now that he was in his favorite part of the forest. He flicked his long black tail. A sudden whiff of voles filled his nostrils. Getting into position, Jaysong stalked quietly. He leaped, landing perfectly on the vole. A purr rumbled inside of him.

- Silverpaw -
She-Cat - 7 Moons - Mentor: Sparrowfall - Location: Riverbank - Taggs; Sparrowfall

Silverpaw cheerfully followed Sparowfall out of camp and towards the river. Her tail was sticking straight up in the air as she trotted along. Once she reached where Sparrowfall was, she looked over into the water. Silverpaw could see little fish swimming quickly through the water. She was ready to try and catch a couple!
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:20 am

Silvermist / Female / Warrior / 26 moons

Silvermist yawned and stretched, slowly padding out of the warrior den. She noticed Roseflight and Swiftstar were sharing a vole. Most of the other cats seemed to be out. Without an apprentice, she has a lot of spare time on her hand so she decided to go out hunting. Passing the two she-cats she dipped her head politely and then trotted out of the camp entrance. Once outside and exposed to the wind and cold, she didn't waste a second. Without hesitation she plummeted down the hill and bounded away towards the river. She finally reached the shelter of the trees and undergrowth and slowed her pace. Silvermist breathed in deeply, letting her senses take control. She stepped carefully, not wanting to alert any nearby prey. When her eyes picked up the sound of a mouse scrabbling in the leaves and her paws picked out it's heartbeat, she stopped. She crouched down, pinpointing the exact position of the mouse. She spotted it. Silvermist waggled her haunches, positioned her front legs and leapt in a high arc. Landing flat on the mouse, she finished it off with a swift bite.

Suddenly she looked up and noticed Sparrowfall and Silverpaw on the other side of the river.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me