🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Roleplay Forum, closed)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (roleplay Forum, accepting!)

Postby cloudy days » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:03 am

Eclipsestar |Tom | EclipseClan | Leader | Crush:Flamestep | Leader's den | Tags: Echobreeze, Jaypaw, Featherpaw

Eclipsestar nodded, listening carefully. "I hope they do well too," He said cooly, looking at the apprentices carefully, as if they were dolls that he was deciding to play with. "After-all I am looking to see if Featherpaw will do well, and if Jaypaw has the qualities to be a warrior." His eyes glittered dangerously, as he studied them. In his game, all of his clan were his dolls, and if they didn't do well, then... That would be another matter. He had seen already what such rebellious ideas could do, as for some reason, StarClan had shown him rebellions. But why had they shown him?

Larksong | She-cat | SolarClan | medicine Cat | Crush: Aspenfur | medicine Cat Den | Tags: Elders

Larksong then walked peacefully to the elders den, and examined their movements. Apart from a few small coughs, they were fine. A leaf fell onto her nose, and at once she was reminded that Leaf-fall was coming quickly, and before she knew it, it would be Leaf-bare.

Ivy | She-cat | No Clan | Loner | Crush: None | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags: Snowpelt

Ivy spotted a snowy coat, coming closer. She climbed further, and reminded herself that hopefully he wouldn't see her. She grumbled to herself, before finding a small hollow in the tree, and climbing in. Her thick fur sheltered her from the winds blowing at the high ground, and she settled down. She spread moss in her fur to camouflage, and settled down to sleep again. She had been hunting all night, and had been watching LunarClan closely since sun-down too.

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | Warriors Den | Tags: Warriors in LunarClan, Dewmist, Eclipsestar.

Snowpelt stopped for a moment, and then settled down in the bushes to watch the patrols gathering.

Featherpaw | Gender | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush: None | Apprentice Den | Tags: Jaypaw, Eclipsestar, Echobreeze

Featherpaw nervously stumbled towards the other Dawn Patrol cats, her tail low and eyes blank, showing no emotion. Shyly, she looked up and saw Eclipsestar speaking with Echobreeze. She nervously dipped her head to Eclipsestar, before shuffling towards the others.

Dewmist | She-cat | LunarClan | Queen | Crush/mate: Open | Queen's Den | Tags: 3 kits

Dewmist looked at the three kits next to her, and she smiled. She wondered how her sister was doing, and a sad expression clouded her eyes. Shaking her head of the thoughts, a small thought strayed through her mind, and she thought: should I give a kit to my original clan? After-all, she was missing her original clan.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:34 am

Echobreeze followed the tom's gaze, a bit unsettled by how he seemed to view his clanmates. She knew better then to voice her opinions out loud, but she felt the leader had little care for his clanmates. She was convinced even more of this when she saw what little emotion he had in his gaze."I don't think we have anything to worry about. Their loyal cats at heart and im sure they will show you nothing but their best."her gaze rested on Featherpaw for a bit, feeling sorry for the she-cat. She must be so nervous, knowing that this patrol could go well or bad for her.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiltingwillow » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:21 am

Ravenwing | Female | Solarclan | Queen | Crush/mate: Whitefoot | Elders den entrance | Tags: Larksong

Ravenwing awoke the sun beaming in through the opening of the den hitting her flank warming her, making her feel sleepy. She soon got up and stepped outside stretching as she walked. She scanned the clearing and her fixed on the fresh kill pile in the centre. She padded over and picked up a mouse and carried it over to a shaded spot under a tree and ate. She sat there feeling the cool breeze wash over her fur as she watched the leaves fall. She saw Larksong, the medicine cat, and walked over to her. "Lovely morning, are all of the elders doing well?" she asked the cat.

Blackpelt | Male | SolarClan | Warrior| Crush/mate: open, PM if interested | Solarclan, camp outskirts | Tags: None

Blackpelt woke later than usual, he hadn't had much sleep the night before. He looked over to the fresh kill pile. Its small size made him worried and he skipped breakfast that morning. I wonder when the morning patrol will go out, or if it has already gone out. he thought to himself as he cleaned his pelt.

Oakleaf | Male| LunarClan | Deputy | Crush/mate: Open, Pm if interested | LunarClan, camp center | Tags: Snowpelt

Whitefoot lay on a warm rock in the clearing. He saw the dawn patrol gathering and went to join. He nodded a greeting to Snowpelt, "Will you be joining us Snowpelt?" He asked.

whitefoot | Male | Lunarclan | Warrior | Crush/mate: Ravenwing | Location | Tags: none

Whitefoot ate a rabbit in the warrior's den. He was in the nest at the very back. He had no duties for the morning and lay down to rest.
wiltingwillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:42 am

SwiftBird | She-cat | EclipseClan | Deputy | Crush/mate: Winterstorm | Location: Warriors den | Tags: Open
She slept quietly, wishing that eclipsestar wasn't here. she quickly woke up after she heard some sound. "Just a bird" she meowed to her self. as she stretched her paws and opened her jaws to smell the morning breeze. "I hope jaypaw and featherpaw is okay, i dont trust eclipsestar" she murmured to her self, in such a low voice that no body could hear.
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:21 am

Lunarclan

Flamestep sat over by the fresh kill pile, a small mouse between her paws. She took a small bit out of it and yawned after swallowing. She lifted her head and licked an orange paw beforehand yawning again. Though she was tired, she really wanted to go on the night patrol. Patrols were always more fun at night.

Solarclan

Rippleshine was roaming around in the camp, about to set up the next patrol. She sat down and yawned, realizing that she was getting ahead of herself. The next patrol wasn't due for a couple more hours. She sighed and padded over to the fresh kill pile, making sure that everyone had at least had a bite of freshkill before taking her own piece.
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:26 am

Aspenfur noticed Rippleshine and padded over to the she-cat."Hi Rippleshine!"he greeted his clanmate cheerfully."What are you doing?"he asked, curious of what she was doing. If she had plans then perhaps he could be of some assistance. Some cats liked to hunt, even when they weren't on patrol, and he would sometimes accompany them. He did want to be the best warrior he could after all.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:35 am

Solarclan

Rippleshine looked up and smiled. "Hello Aspenfur. I'm not doing much at the moment. Is there anything you need? Do you want me to reserve you a spot for the next patrol, if you'd like me to?" She asked. Usually the cats of Solarclan asked her about patrols and training, so it was usually the same answer.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:40 am

Aspenfut gave a small shake of his head."I just wanted to chat with you. Not everything has to be about work you know!"he gave gently cuffed Rippleshine's ears, in a playful manner."That doesn't mean I don't want to go on patrol, but right now im happy to just talk to others."he was a more extroverted cat, always eager to talk to others and make friends.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:44 am

Solarclan

"Oh, then sorry about that. Most cats come to me about the patrols." She slightly purred about this, releaved that she didn't have to rethink any patrols. "I don't work all the time, as you can see." She joked.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:05 am

"That must suck, but its good to know your willing to help! Most deputies may get annoyed, but it seems your doing great."Aspenfur commented, giving a small purr of amusement."I don't think any cat could work all of the time."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me