please lock/delete/ etc <3

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❝ mistclan ❞ ▕ ▎o&a

Postby phayraoh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:21 pm

res medicine cat please ^-^
also a warrior and apprentice, will post my forms in a bit
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:07 am

annyeong wrote:
annyeong wrote:bump <3
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ lets get this moving! ❞ ▕ ▎

Postby danheng » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:48 pm

[ ✘ ── dapple // ]
    ─ leader ─ 45 moons ─ molly cat ─ no crush/mate [gay] ─ open ─
    the leader stood on the rocky cliff directly in front of her den, dug into the cliff face with all the isolation she needs to think. the only exit a stone staircase down to main camp, a strip of solid ground with the warrior, apprentice, and medicine cat's dens dug and created from cracks and tunnels. down another level, a collection of trees and shrubs created a canopy to make the nursery, and to the side the elder's den, made from a small tunnel leading into a large room. for maximum protection, the two dens are constantly guarded by an appointed warrior, to keep stray kits from wandering down the hilly cliff or hurting themselves on sharp boulders and pebbles. dappledstar sat, curling her fluffy tail around her paws. the morning mist was just settling in on the peaks, rushing into the camp in a chill.

[ ✘ ── rose // ]
    ─ warrior ─ 42 moons ─ molly cat ─ n/a [hetero] ─ open ─
    rosethorn lay asleep in the warrior's den, his nest a collection of damp moss and soft dirt in a pile. as sunlight from the entrance licked his nose, he rolled over, back into the shadows of the cool den. the last thing rosethorn wanted to do was get up. he was due to hunt today, and he expected the deputy to nag him about it. it was his fault, though, the tom had been lazy the day previous and not brought anything in.

[ ✘ ── meadow // ]
    ─ warrior ─ 34 ─ molly cat ─ n/a [bi] ─ open ─
    meadowlark was quite a graceful cat. unless she was tired, then she was lumped in a furry ball in the corner of the den, snoring lightly and tucked away under leaves and moss. anyone attempting to wake her would be greeted with a cheery, full awake cat though, only adding on to her odd personality. maybe her need for sleep came from the draining hunt she went on yesterday, bringing home a large bird for the young ones.

[ ✘ ── juniper // ]
    ─ mca ─ 7 ─ molly cat ─ n/a ─ open ─
    juniperpaw was awake long before the sun awoke. she found it hard to sleep, only because it scared her when she closed her eyes and she saw black- just like when they were open. the little cat was simply sitting by the exit, letting cool mist hit her fur, frizzing it slightly, before she licked the gathered dew and and kept staring out into the clouded skies. she could only hear the wind rushing by and feel hints of wet on her tongue and skin. everyone always told her how beautiful the morning clouds were, as if she knew what beautiful looked like.

[ ✘ ── jay // ]
    ─ apprentice ─ 10 ─ apprentice ─ n/a [gay] ─ open ─
    wip I'm lazy
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:12 pm

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Open

Duskcloud yawned, pawing through the remaining supplies. The air was growing warmer and they would have to restock on what was dwindling soon and it was best if he got around to memorizing what they needed. He took a sniff at the herbs and bit back a sneeze, wrinkling his nose at the dusty scent. These herbs wouldn't serve them too well if there was a bad injury and he flicked a ear, deciding to head out once it was midday.

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Open

Moonpaw rolled over in his nest, paws twitching as he dreamed of chasing through the snow after a hare. He crouched in his dream and pounced, jerking sharply in his nest, jarring him awake. Moonpaw lay on his back, pawing at the air for a moment longer before sighing and standing up, shaking bits of moss off his fur. He licked his fur down, tail lashing with annoyance that he didn't get to catch the hare in his dreams.

H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Open

Hawkwing padded into the camp, a large thrush and a mouse hanging from his jaws. He waved his tail happily, the sun warming his fur as he padded over to the fresh kill pile and dropped it on top, noting that the pile seemed to grow larger with every passing day. The prey was running better now and he let out a pleased purr before turning to pad into the warrior's den, stretching before he pushed in, carefully picking his way to his nest. He curled up, nose tucked under his tail and began to doze off, figuring it was a well-deserved rest as he had gone out fairly early to hunt.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:12 pm

S N O W B R O O K !!
    ( sex; female ) ( age; 40 moons ) ( rank; warrior ) ( tags; open )

The alabaster feline stepped outside of the warrior's coven; her pelage neatly groomed. She relished the cool mist flowing through the camp, her orbs scanning the terrain in front of her. Her lanterns traveled to Dappledstar, who rested close to her den. She averted her gaze, mortification surging in her eyes. The she-cat padded towards the fresh-kill pile, disappointment revealing it's self in her long tassel as it twitched in annoyance. Hadn't the dawn patrol brought back food? Shamefully, Snowbrook realized that the dawn patrol had not left; she'd woken up early again. She ambled her way towards Dappledstar, dipped her head respectfully."Shall I gather a dawn patrol?" She suggested, her blue orb guiding her green one to observe the leader's lanterns. Tension aggressively surged in her ligaments; desiring to hunt, to move. She disliked staying still and feeling useless.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ lets get this moving! ❞ ▕ ▎

Postby danheng » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:01 pm

[ ✘ ── dapple // ]
    ─ leader ─ 45 moons ─ molly cat ─ no crush/mate [gay] ─ tagged snowbrook ─
    the calico she-cat looked over as a sudden voice called out to her. her eyes settled on the molly snowbrook, a kind fae, someone the leader was happy to speak two. she dipped her head in greeting, standing and stretching forward. "good morning." she mumbled, peering down the cliff to the dens below. the kill pile was lacking, though the warrior hawkwing was just bringing in a small furry item. "I suppose we do need it, hm.." dappledstar met her eyes again, blue and green, a lovely example of heterochromia. if dappledstar wasn't careful, she could get lost in their beauty forever. "yes, that would be lovely, get some of the apprentices out for a little stretch and hunting training."

[ ✘ ── juniper // ]
    ─ mca ─ 7 ─ molly cat ─ n/a ─ tagged duskcloud ─
    movement from behind the molly alerted her, ears swiveling to pick up sound. "duskcloud?" she questioned, trying to match the sound of the footsteps. "how are the herbs?" she asked quietly, turning to join her mentor by the herb supply. just by standing there, she could tell the dusty scent.

[ ✘ ── jay // ]
    ─ apprentice ─ 10 ─ apprentice ─ n/a [gay] ─ tagged moonpaw ─
    jaypaw had woken up only minutes ago, and was grooming the sleepy mess out from his fur. fellow apprentice moonpaw had just awoken, flicking tail and annoyed expression. "you good?" jaypaw asked gently, not wanting to set off the other tom's temper. he looked quite annoyed at the moment. "what'd you dream about?"
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:03 pm

D U S T S O N G

Dustsong sat by the warriors' den. His silver gaze was staring up at the sky. The breeze was brushing against his light brown tabby pelt. Dustsong laid down in the cool grass. He was prepared to be bothered by anyone asking him to possibly going hunting or going patroling. The young tom sighed softly and laid his head on his paws. He closed his silver eyes.

I V Y W I N D

Ivywind blinked open her eyes and yawned quietly. The queen raised her head and looked at her kit.
Wolfkit was her last surviving kit. Wolfkit's light grey pelt was a little harder to find with his mother's white and grey calico pelt.
Of course Wolfkit looked like his mother more then his fayher, but the tom did get his father's eyes.

W O L F K I T

Wolfkit nuzzled into his mother's soft fur. Wolfkit's eyes were shut tight because of the dim light that shone into the nursery. Wolfkit was curled into a tight ball.

H O L L Y T A I L

Hollytail yawned and padded out of the Warriors' den. The brown she-cat yawned once more and scanned her surroundings. Hollytail looked towards the entrance of the camp amd took a few steps toward it. Her green gaze narrowed in thought, but the she-cat sighed softly and turned away from the exit.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:08 pm

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | мed caт | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; open] Light filtered softly through a hazy mist, and the molly gave a soft sigh as the wet stone beneath her paws chilled her body and filled her with an energetic vigor. The days seemed to be growing warmer each day, and the unexpected humidity was causing her herbs to grow rotten and moldy. She would've had her apprentice fetch new herbs, but she figured she hadn't left camp in awhile and it would be nice to stretch her legs.

wнιтeвιrcн | ♂ | warrιor | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonpaw] The toms striated fur was coated with a hazy dew, and the sunlight glinting from the scintillating droplets seemed to turn him into a crystalline feline of diamond. He shook out his pelt, his mitts falling softly upon the earth as he made his way towards the apprentices' den. "Moonpaw!", he called, "Are you awake? You may be named for the moon but when the sun rises, you do as well." He sat down with an amused twitch of his whiskers.

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; open] The obsidian furred she-cat's amber eyes opened into thin slits of dawn as she heard the summons of a warrior. She leaned up with a start, pawing a scrap of moss from her ear. When she realized it was just Whitebirch, she grumbled and nestled back into her nest, rather cross that she'd been pointlessly woken up. With a sigh, she heaved herself to her paws and slipped past the white warrior with uttering or physically offering a hello or good morning.
Last edited by phayraoh on Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:11 pm

S N O W B R O O K !!
    ( sex; female ) ( age; 40 moons ) ( rank; warrior ) ( tags; Dappledstar, Moonpaw, Jaypaw, Hollytail )

Her voice laced with slight coquettishness, she purred, "I'd be happy to," before casting one last glance at the alluring she-cat, she padded over to the apprentice's den, affixing her head into the shelter. She noticed that Moonpaw and Jaypaw were having a discussion, so she quietly called to both of the 'paws. "Come join the dawn patrol," She mused, before leaving the cramped quarters, and padding over to Hollytail. "Would you like to join the dawn patrol with me?"
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:17 pm

D U S T S O N G

Dustsong sat by the warriors' den. His silver gaze was staring up at the sky. The breeze was brushing against his light brown tabby pelt. Dustsong laid down in the cool grass. He was prepared to be bothered by anyone asking him to possibly going hunting or going patroling. The young tom sighed softly and laid his head on his paws. He closed his silver eyes.

I V Y W I N D

Ivywind blinked open her eyes and yawned quietly. The queen raised her head and looked at her kit.
Wolfkit was her last surviving kit. Wolfkit's light grey pelt was a little harder to find with his mother's white and grey calico pelt.
Of course Wolfkit looked like his mother more then his fayher, but the tom did get his father's eyes.

W O L F K I T

Wolfkit nuzzled into his mother's soft fur. Wolfkit's eyes were shut tight because of the dim light that shone into the nursery. Wolfkit was curled into a tight ball.

H O L L Y T A I L

Hollytail turned around at the sudden voice. Her claws slightly poked out as she was a little jumpy. "Uh, yeah sure!" Hollytail said to Snowbrook. The brown she-cat's ears slightly pushed back at her being a little socially awkward.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me