f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

` ` two

Postby ailurophile. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:06 am

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ warrior ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: duckstar ] [ tags: duckstar ] [ location : leader's den ]
      xxxxxxthe white turkish angora was still asleep by her mate when the sun began to rise. she tossed around and comfortably laid on her mate with a soft purr.

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: tempest ] [ tags: dockleaf ] [ location : medicine den ]
      xxxxxxthe medicine cat awoke to the scent of the fresh prey next to her. she gave a little stretch and sat up. "morning, dockleaf." she greeted the tom with a small smile. "what brought you here today? oh thank you." she took the prey gratefully and began nibbling on it.

𝐑 𝐀 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐖 𝐀 𝐓 𝐂 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ male ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: none ] [ tags: riverbriar ] [ location : clearing ]
      xxxxxxthe black tom soon spotted riverbriar in the clearing. he glided to where she was and landed squarely, his black falcon wings still spreaded wide. "good morning, riverbriar." he greeted the she-cat, before making his way to the fresh kill pile and rummaged through it as he struggled to find something that appealed to his stomach.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Snowsong/she-cat/warrior/25 moons/pansexual/mute/crush: open/where:out of camp/with:open

I awoke to the normal light in my face as I started to wake my sleeping body. I got up and shook my pelt so get my muscles prepared for the morning. I walked on the branch I slept on preparing to fly, I usually slept away from the others and out of their way. Not many like me for the things I have done in my past. If I could speak I would repent for all of the things I did but it is to late for me. One with misfortune and unable to comunicate only by actions, no one would ever understand.

Dockleaf/tom/warrior/25 moons/bisexual/deaf/crush:open/where:camp/with:Nightholly

I nodded, "nothing really just wanted to being you some prey." His voice sounded choppy and awkward but he kept a smile.

Whiteheart/tom/warrior/25 moons/blind/crush:open/where:camp/with:open

He grunted as he heard others getting up and got up. He couldn't get any rest so he got up and sighed softly as he walked out. He has been walking the same path almost every morning which was aggravating. He moved his ears around as he moved away from the den and towards the edges of the camp.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Riverbriar ✦ She-cat | 38 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Ravenwatcher

Riverbriar purred slightly in greeting "Good morning Ravenwatcher." she said with a small nod. She followed him over to the prey pile "It doesn't feel like it should be morning already.. I feel like i'll never shake this sleepiness." she said shaking her head slightly. She sat, curling her tail around her paws and folding her wings close to her. "So what are you up to today? Anything as interesting as what Sunspots might be up to?" she asked with a small smirk.

Sunspots ☀ Tom | 25 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Open

Sunspots was already up, having wasted no time getting up and moving around. Maybe today he could go a little farther than yesterday? Fly a little lower? Fly a little higher? The possibilities were endless! A small grin appeared on his face, though he took little notice of his clan mates slowly waking up. But he was trying his best to be quiet! He always did in the morning! As must as he wanted to talk their ears off.. Or find one of them to beg to go out exploring with him.. He knew better.. They weren't interested in that anyways.. Made him almost wish to meet a loner! Not that he ever had though.. Come to think of it had he ever even seen a loner? He tilted his head slightly before he looked around his camp. He wasn't sure.. Maybe he had and he never paid attention.. But that didn't really matter. He'd heard talk of cats without wings and that didn't seem like it could be a very rewarding friendship anyways. He'd take his flying clan over anything any day!
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` three

Postby ailurophile. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:08 pm

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: duckstar ] [ tags: duckstar ] [ location : leader's den ]
      xxxxxxthe white turkish angora was still asleep by her mate when the sun began to rise. she tossed around and comfortably laid on her mate with a soft purr.

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: tempest ] [ tags: dockleaf ] [ location : medicine den ]
      xxxxxxnightholly gave him a warm smile, glad that he was trying to talk. it must have been really hard for dockleaf. "it's really good, thank you dockleaf." she mewed, then diverted the topic. "so how is your ear doing?"

[ warrior ] [ male ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: none ] [ tags: riverbriar ] [ location : clearing ]
      xxxxxxhe whirled around and gave her a knowing smirk. "oh, whatever i have in mind must be more interested than what that tom is up to." he never took a liking towards sunspots - he was not his type. "i was just flying around the territory, and hopefully i could catch something in the air to beat my personal best." he was more of an ambitious guy rather than the adventure type.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:32 am

ᴏᴀᴋᴛᴀʟᴏɴ
    73 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby continued to sleep, flicking his tail tip occasionally. Lately, he'd been sleeping in a bit, more than he'd like to at least.

ᴅᴜᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʀ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ
The dilute calico purred, noticing his mate laying on him. She's comfortable so I'll leave her be to sleep. He laid his head back down, attempting to fall back asleep but he couldn't.

ɢᴏᴏꜱᴇᴡɪɴɢ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray tabby stretched, laying in his nest for a few moments before getting up. I'll wait until Rabbitpaw gets up. He mused,
padding out of the warrior's den.

ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴʟɪɢʜᴛ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀʙʀɪᴀʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown and white tabby continued to guard the camp entrance, as he usually did when he couldn't sleep. He couldn't sleep because each time he did, he'd have nightmares about his family dying.

ᴅᴀɪꜱʏʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby let out a sigh, it'd been a while since she was expecting and she honestly couldn't wait to have her kits. This is getting awkward, I'm waddling now. She thought, shaking her head as she padded towards the fresh-kill pile.

ᴛɪɢᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico tabby huffed, pacing around the camp. She usually woke up early, but sometimes her mentor slept in with her mate.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` four

Postby ailurophile. » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:14 am

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
      xxxxxxshe then got up, giving her mate a small smile. she rolled around her bedding and settled in a rather more comfortable position. "i should get up and train my apprentice." she murmured to herself..

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
      xxxxxxnightholly gave him a warm smile, glad that he was trying to talk. it must have been really hard for dockleaf. "it's really good, thank you dockleaf." she mewed, then diverted the topic. "so how is your ear doing?"

xxxxxxhe whirled around and gave her a knowing smirk. "oh, whatever i have in mind must be more interested than what that tom is up to." he never took a liking towards sunspots - he was not his type. "i was just flying around the territory, and hopefully i could catch something in the air to beat my personal best." he was more of an ambitious guy rather than the adventure type.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:20 am

Snowsong/she-cat/warrior/25 moons/pansexual/mute/crush: open/where:out of camp/with:open

I awoke to the normal light in my face as I started to wake my sleeping body. I got up and shook my pelt so get my muscles prepared for the morning. I walked on the branch I slept on preparing to fly, I usually slept away from the others and out of their way. Not many like me for the things I have done in my past. If I could speak I would repent for all of the things I did but it is to late for me. One with misfortune and unable to comunicate only by actions, no one would ever understand.

Dockleaf/tom/warrior/25 moons/bisexual/deaf/crush:open/where:camp/with:Nightholly

I nodded and kept a smile, "it is fine, much better then before. Thank you," he purred slightly from joy he enjoyed company.

He grunted as he heard others getting up and got up. He couldn't get any rest so he got up and sighed softly as he walked out. He has been walking the same path almost every morning which was aggravating. He moved his ears around as he moved away from the den and towards the edges of the camp.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:35 am

Riverbriar ✦ She-cat | 38 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Ravenwatcher

Riverbriar chuckled slightly "Whatever he has planned let's hope it keeps him busy." she said. She didn't dislike Sunspots but he was just.. That one guy everyone poked fun at occasionally. It never seemed to bother Sunspots, or at least he acted like it didn't. So she didn't see anything wrong in continuing it. She stifled another yawn "I should probably do some hunting today.. I feel like I didn't do anything worth while yesterday.. And i'd hate to be known as the laziest cat in the clan." she said making a small face. "Then i'll have to avoid everyone.. That'll be boring."

Sunspots ☀ Tom | 25 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Snowsong

Sunspots flew down swooping past Snowsong before he came right back and grinned. "Good morning Snowsong!" he said cheerfully. "I hope you slept well!" he said. Sunspots made an effort to at least try to talk to everyone a few times before he got on their nerves too badly. He was a little apprehensive about Snowsong given her history but he thought everyone deserved a second chance. And if the others were wrong about him they had to be wrong about her too.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` five

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:11 am

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
      xxxxxxshe then got up, giving her mate a small smile. she rolled around her bedding and settled in a rather more comfortable position. "i should get up and train my apprentice." she murmured to herself..

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
      xxxxxxthe medicine cat gave the tom a small smile. "that's really nice, do you need anymore of those herbs that i gave you a moon ago? did you need anymore of those? i can pack some more for you if you need them for your ears." she mewed, making sure to point at the herbs so the tom would have a clue on what she was saying if he lost track.

xxxxxxthe black tom gave a small laugh at her joke. "well let's hope his adventures could keep him busy for the whole moon- oh look there he is." the tom looked upwards and saw sunspots with snowsong. "oh well, a match made from heaven." ravenwatcher had been this cat who was pretty judgemental and would hold his opinions really strongly. you wouldn't want to get on the bad side of his list.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:35 am

I looked over to Sunspots and softly smiled with a nod. She couldn't talk so she just nodded in a 'yes' motion about the good morning and the sleeping well. She motioned to him referring to him the same question.

I shook my head, "my ears better. I don't need herbs." He smiled softly to her.

xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me