creekclan :: rushing waters | v1 | OPEN

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DEPUTY?

firespeck - ♂ - played by; ubiquitous.
15%
riverfrost - ♂ - played by; Omens in the Star's
38%
heatherbriar - ♀ - played by; #WisteriaMoon
15%
badgerstorm - ♂ - played by; sike
31%
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: creekclan :: rushing waters | v1 | OPEN

Postby #WisteriaMoon » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:54 am

name :: pricklefrost
desired rank :: achieved
personality :: very good at lying, good at tricking others, good at chasing intruders, good at telling
stories, often has nightmares, and has a sense of humor.
history :: prickefrost was born outside of creekclan as a kittypet. all of his kin is unknown, but he's
certain they are kittypets. he felt that life didn't suit him well so he joined creekclan. at first, the
majority of the clan did not accept him, but later gained his trust. still, to this day, he is somewhat
a target and discriminated for not being born into the clan.
kin :: all unknown kittypets (open to roleplay, PM me)
crush/mate :: none
other :: none

name :: swifteye
personality :: he often talks to inanimate objects. often, others see him as weird. swifteye is short-sighted
and can't see anything in front of him very well. swifteye is very fascinated by birds.
history :: swifteye, as much of the clan suspects, was dropped on the head as a kit. because of this, he often
suffers mentally and doesn't act the way most should. he is gossiped by others and has his head in the clouds.
his mother left the clan, outraged that her son's behavior was different, and his father left with her.
kin :: his parents are both loners/rogues (open to roleplay, PM me)
other :: he has Heterochromia (one eye is the other color than the other)

name :: dewpaw (dewfall)
desired rank :: warrior
personality :: good at hunting fish, refuses to say words and is mute, suffers from
sporadic headaches, good at running, gullible, bad at protecting others.
history :: dewpaw's mother was a beautiful queen by the name of appledawn and
her father was a well-respected father by the name of stormwind. she had two other
siblings, tigerkit and leopardkit. both of which were adored by their parents, while
dewpaw didn't get as much attention because she was the runt of the litter from day
one. whenever she tried to talk, she would be ignored or someone would interrupt
her. because of this, she chooses to refuse to say any words at all. her parents both
passed away from greencough in a harsh leaf-bare along with her siblings.
kin :: tigerkit, leopardkit, stormwind, appledawn (all deceased)
other :: she doesn't talk and refuses to say any words. also suffers from sporadic headaches.

name :: heatherbriar
personality :: always gives vague answers, doesn't show much of herself to strangers, she
is impious and refuses to show any respect to the leader, likes to discover interesting types
of plants yet isn't a medicine cat, good at spreading rumors, and makes enemies easily.
history :: heatherbriar won't tell of her past to anyone. she was born into the clan and her
father hated her from the start. she was different, after all, and longed to become medicine
cat. but because of her father, she was unable to. her father, splashshade, was later found
dead in the river from what appeared to be a murder accident. heatherbriar has no idea who
did that to her father, but she wishes to get revenge. her mother was a queen by the name of
redocean but she passed away from an illness.
kin :: redocean and splashshade, both deceased

name :: vixenwing
personality :: cheerful, likes observing the stars, never complains, good at hunting in
the rain, horrible at tracking, erratic, impatient, good at jumping, is considered to have
bad luck, has a low self-esteem, deeply respects authority, and good at hiding.
history :: he was found abandoned in the territory and adopted into the clan. nothing
special besides the fact that he has no idea where he came from or who his family is.
kin :: unknown

name :: driftpaw (driftskip)
desired rank :: warrior
personality :: good at hunting climbing prey, pragmatic, sarcastic, good at ambushing enemies,
good with kits, brags often, tactless, pathetic at fighting, tends to lie a lot, good at getting into
mischief, disloyal, doesn't believe in StarClan, has pollen allergies in new-leaf, good at listening.
history :: born as a kittypet; escaped that life to join the clan. often others disapprove of him
due to once being a kittypet. his family is unknown, and to be quite honest, he doesn't even care.
kin :: unknown kittypets

name :: orchid
desired rank :: none
personality :: she only follows the rogue pack out of fear. she is good at hunting in the snow
due to her white pelt. she has a quiet voice. orchid loves to taunt her enemies. she is good at
withstanding cold weather due to her long pelt. she is great at climbing and uses it to her ad-
vantage. orchid is a bit clumsy and loves to collect feathers.
history :: her parents were both rogues that were apart of the pack, but they passed away from
a clan attack. she continued to live her life in the pack out of fear.
kin :: deceased
other :: one of the rogues in the pack

name :: bristle
desired rank :: none
personality :: pessimistic, has particularly bad hearing, good at fighting in thicketed places, grumpycat,
excellent at balancing in treetops, indecisive, tends to lie a lot, terrible at running, fearless, hates StarClan,
secretly admires kittypets, good at influencing others, bad at organizing things, hates sleeping, never purrs.
history :: she was born as a rogue and has lived her entire life in the pack. she has grown up to loathe Clan
cats and will attack any when given the chance. she hopes to someday rule the forest and get revenge on the
Clan for killing her mother when she was younger.
kin :: deceased
other :: one of the rogues in the pack
#WisteriaMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:49 pm

Mintblaze wrote:Like wolves, we fight to survive.

Mintblaze
History: She was born 30 moons ago, from Hollowedeye and Streamspot, next to three other siblings. Her kit-hood was normal, her mother was a loving she cat that took care of them day and night, and her father was a respected warrior that can to see them every couple of days. Mintkit often asked why her father didn't come to see her siblings and her-self a lot, and her mother had told her that her father often "worked him-self to the bone" so he often enough didn't have enough energy for it. Then the young kits became apprentices, and now newly named Mintpaw had gotten a mentor named; Twistedcloud who was a torti and white she-cat. And truth be told at one time Mintpaw had wanted to be a medicine cat, but that dream soon fell when her already sick mother died of greencough. In time Mintpaw and her sibling grew into fine apprentices and became warriors, Mintpaw becoming Mintblaze in honor of her battle skills.
Kin: Thrushstep, Riverfrost, Brightstorm, Hollowedeye & Streamspot
Mate: looking
Crush: Perk her interest
Kits: wants
+ traits: Calm, Loyal, Brave, Helpful, and kind
- traits: Prankster, untrusting, guarded, strong-willed.
Future names: N/A
Other: Nope

More?:
Scent: Mint
Theme Song: Only a memory by Icon for hire
Eye color: Blue
Fur color: Smoky silver-blue
Breed of cat: Burmilla
Battle marks/scars/injuries: Battle scared ears
Major disabilities: None
Favorite type of prey: Hare/rabbits
Hunting: 5/10
Swimming: 6/10
Fighting: 9/10
Healing: 3/10
Loyalty: 10/10
Speed: 7/10
Agility: 7/10
Climbing: 5/10
Intelligence: 9/10

Thrushstep wrote:A fire is inside each of us, but even that fire can doused by water.

Thrushstep
History: He was born 30 moons ago, from Hollowedeye and Streamspot, next to three other siblings. His kit-hood was normal, his mother was a loving she-cat that took care of them day and night, and his father was a respected warrior that can to see them every couple of days. Thrushkit often asked why her father didn't come to see her siblings and her-self a lot, and her mother had told her that her father often "worked him-self to the bone" so he often enough didn't have enough energy for it. Then the young kits became apprentices, and now newly named Thrushpaw had gotten a mentor named; Brackencloud who was a brown and white tom. In time Thrushpaw and her sibling grew into fine apprentices and became warriors, Thrushpaw becoming Thrushstep.
Kin: Mintblaze, Riverfrost, Brightstorm, Hollowedeye & Streamspot
Mate: Looking
Crush: Perk his interest
Kits: Wants
+ traits: Fun-loving, optimistic, positive, loving
- traits: Short-tempered, harsh, cold, can be too trusting.

More?:
Scent: Sage
Theme Song: Rise by Skillet
Eye color: yellow-green
Fur color: creamy-brown tickled tabby
Battle marks/scars/injuries: None at the moment
Major disabilities: N/A
Favorite type of prey: Mice
Hunting: 7/10
Swimming: 6/10
Fighting: 5/10
Healing: 3/10
Loyalty: 9/10
Speed: 7/10
Agility: 8/10
Climbing: 9/10
Intelligence: 9/10

Brightstorm wrote:Even a well lit place, can hide salvation

Brightstorm
History: She was born 30 moons ago, from Hollowedeye and Streamspot, next to three other siblings. Her kit-hood was normal, her mother was a loving she cat that took care of them day and night, and her father was a respected warrior that can to see them every couple of days. Brightkit often asked why her father didn't come to see her siblings and her-self a lot, and her mother had told her that her father often "worked him-self to the bone" so he often enough didn't have enough energy for it. Then the young kits became apprentices, and now newly named Brightpaw had gotten a mentor named; Hawkstripe who was a brown tabby and white tom. In time Brightpaw and her sibling grew into fine apprentices and became warriors, Brightpaw becoming Brightstorm in honor of her Hunting skills.
Kin: Mintblaze, Thrushstep, Riverfrost, Hollowedeye & Streamspot
Mate: Looking
Crush: Open
+ traits: Positive, optimistic, fun-loving, loving
- traits: Short-tempered, Harsh, lazy at times,
Other:

More?:
Scent: Lilacs
Theme Song: Fix Me by Icon for Hire
Eye color: Golden
Fur color: Silver-white
Battle marks/scars/injuries: the tip of both ears are missing
Major disabilities: N/A
Favorite type of prey: A bird of any kind
Hunting: 8/10
Swimming: 8/10
Fighting: 5/10
Healing: 2/10
Loyalty: 9/10
Speed: 5/10
Agility: 6/10
Climbing: 6/10
Intelligence: 7/10

Bluedusk wrote:In every pack there must be a leader.

Riverfrost
History: He was born 30 moons ago, from Hollowedeye and Streamspot, next to three other siblings. His kit-hood was normal, his mother was a loving she cat that took care of them day and night, and his father was a respected warrior that can to see them every couple of days. Riverkit often asked why her father didn't come to see her siblings and her-self a lot, and her mother had told her that her father often "worked him-self to the bone" so he often enough didn't have enough energy for it. Then the young kits became apprentices, and now newly named Riverpaw had gotten a mentor named; Darkflower who was a black she-cat. In time Bluepaw and his sibling grew into fine apprentices and became warriors, Riverpaw becoming Riverfrost
Kin: Mintblaze, Thrushstep, Brightstorm, Hollowedeye & Streamspot
Mate: None
Crush: Open
+ traits: Calm, Soft-spoken, Loving, passionate
- traits: Stoic, Non-emotional, Snarky, out-spoken at times

More?:
Scent: White Rose's
Theme Song: Survival - Eminem & Till I collapse by Eminem
Eye color: Green
Fur color: Russian blue
Battle marks/scars/injuries: A few scar's across his back
Major disabilities: None
Favorite type of prey: Vole or Mole
Hunting: 6/10
Swimming: 7/10
Fighting: 7/10
Healing: 2/10
Loyalty: 10/10
Speed: 8/10
Agility: 8/10
Climbing: 9/10
Intelligence: 7/10
Last edited by Zarina on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:58 pm

( all accepted except for bluefeather since a prefix is only allowed to be
      used once in this specific roleplay. adding to the front and PM me if you
      want your cat to be put in the poll for deputy. we will start the roleplay
      after we get a few more members and the users who reserved high ranks
      post their forms. thank you for joining creekclan, and welcome. c: )
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:22 pm

I've changed Blue from Bluefeather to Bluedusk.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallingCelestial » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:25 pm

@omens in the star's - what blue moon means is that they want you to change the 'blue' in your characters name to something else because someone is already using it as the beginning of one of their own character's names. it's so that no one gets confused between the two 'blues'

i just thought i would help c:
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:26 pm

oh... -facepalm- Sorry, I read prefix as suffix.
Edit: I've changed blue to River. Not sure if that's okay, but if it not i'll change it.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:15 pm

( riverfrost is fine, accepted and added. )
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:22 pm

current name -- tallmist
former names -- tallkit, tallpaw
gender -- she-cat
rank -- warrior
age -- 26 moons
basic appearance --
tallmist is a brown tabby she-cat with white markings and soft green eyes. her fur is somewhat long, and her tail is feathery. she has tall, pointy ears and long legs to match, hence her prefix 'tall'. she has a dainty walk for a cat with such long legs, and walks in quick, short paw steps.
personality --
tallmist can be a tricky cat to figure out; she's very friendly, helpful and talkative, and seems like a perfect friend - which she tries her best to be - but while she'll listen to any cat's problems and try to help them out, she will never talk about her life, emotions, or problems, which can be frustrating for cats who want to know her. she is a very hard worker, and could definitely be called a suckup because she tries her hardest to do everything right and please the clan.
history --
tallmist was born in a faraway clan to a queen named shadestripe and a tom named sparrowclaw and lived peacefully in that clan until about halfway through her apprenticeship. she had dreams of becoming a fierce and loyal warrior, but those were shattered when a pack of feral dogs moved into the territory and began terrorizing the cats. after losing many lives - sparrowclaw's included - the clan decided that their choices were to either leave or be killed. shadestripe didn't want to lose her daughter as well, so the two set out for a new home. unfortunately, shadestripe contracted white cough along the way and urged tallmist to leave her behind before she caught it too, and so the she-cat was alone. after more moons of journeying, she found creekclan, and although the apprentice told them nothing except that she was named tallpaw and she couldn't return home, they decided to accept her. after she proved herself as a hardworking member of the clan, she received her warrior name, tallmist - the suffix referring to the "mist" that surrounds her past.
kin -- shadestripe, sparrowclaw, doekit
crush/mate -- may develop in roleplay
other -- nope, let me know if I missed anything (:

current name -- firespeck
former names -- firekit, firepaw
gender -- tom
rank -- warrior
age -- 32 moons
basic appearance --
firespeck is a whiteish/light cream tom with flame lynx points and blue-green eyes. he is a decent sized cat, not particularly small or large, with a sturdy build.
personality --
firespeck has a very calm and mature air about him, and surprisingly, always has. he is intelligent and thoughtful, the epitome of "think before you act". however, firespeck doesn't deal with change well, and his whole easy-going personality can change in a flash if he's not in a familiar place. he likes to stick to a routine. while this tom is usually gentle-natured, he does have a mean streak reserved for lazy or whiny cats, and one doesn't want to be the target of those lectures.
history --
firespeck has had a generally normal life; he was born in creekclan with five siblings (two were of a later litter) and grew up normally. perhaps the only notable thing is that his father was quite distant from him and his siblings, as he worked tirelessly to help the clan, leaving little time for him to bond with his kits; it is believed that firespeck grew up to be almost the same way because he observed his father's ways and thought that was how it was supposed to be. his father died in a fox attack before brightwing, firespeck's mother, had her second litter, so she named the tom sandkit after him. in the recent leafbare, firespeck's brother pebblegaze died of an illness.
kin -- sandtail, brightwing, hareskip, cloudears, pebblegaze, lightpaw, sandpaw
crush/mate -- may develop in roleplay
other -- nope, let me know if I missed anything (: also, his living kin are free to be role-played if anyone wants to
ubi ❀ she/her ❀ virgo ❀ infp ❀ ravenclaw
ubiquitous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:08 pm

( @ubiquitous. - both are accepted! )
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallingCelestial » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:11 pm

@blue moon - I will have my formal up tomorrow. Its midnight where I am so I am going to be going to bed.
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me