ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:05 am

Venomglare/Tom/Mate: None/ Tag: Tinypaw and Swanfeather
Venomglare looked up at the Swanfeather before he looked down at Tinypaw. He just nodded and went back to grooming her. "Alright but Swanfeather shouldn't she go into your den so she can rest there without cats coming in or out all the time?" Venomglare looked down at Tinypaw as he went to lick the tears away. "You will be okay Tinypaw,
Swanfeather will help you get better."

Jaguarflight/She-cat/Mate: None/Tag:Open
The she-cat was watching the Warriors and the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds. Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

Mambabreeze/She-cat/Mate: None/ Tag: Open
The she-cat was glaring at the leader as she heard her walk into the den and woke her up. She flicked her tail as she slowly dragged herself out of the den. Her eyes glued to the ground. Her eyes scanned around the camp before he lets out a small sigh. Her tail flicked to the side as she glances back at the warrior's den.

Mistpaw/Tom/Mate: None/Tag: Open
The young tom lifted his head as he watched the older cat trying and help Tinypaw. He purrs softly as he slowly stood up. His tail flicked around as his ears flatten against his head.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:14 am

Swanfeather
68 moons-- medicine cat-- apprentice den--tags; Tinypaw, Venomglare, Lionpaw

The cold wasn't good for her. She needed to keep Tinypaw as warm as possible. She noticed that Lionpaw had padded up from behind them "Venomglare, keep her warm. Lionpaw, get moss, the softest you can find." The golden nodded and took off. "Tinypaw what is it that hurts?"
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:22 am

Venomglare nodded to Swanfeather. He kept grooming the she-cat as he was wrapping his body around Tinypaw's body. He tried to purr softly as he was trying to calm her down. He presses his head against hers.

The she-cat was watching the Warriors and the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds. Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

The she-cat was glaring at the leader as she heard her walk into the den and woke her up. She flicked her tail as she slowly dragged herself out of the den. Her eyes glued to the ground. Her eyes scanned around the camp before he lets out a small sigh. Her tail flicked to the side as she glances back at the warrior's den.

The young tom lifted his head as he watched the older cat trying and help Tinypaw. He purrs softly as he slowly stood up. His tail flicked around as his ears flatten against his head.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:10 am

sparrowclaw // 32m // male // r: warrior // c: -- // t: open // l: camp
      the tom yawned grouchily. even though most of the clan were up and busy, sparrowclaw, was still curled up on his warm, mossy bed. his eyes scanned the den for anyone. he yawned again, stretching his paws out. he could hear rain pelting down outside. he much prefered to stay in the warmth of his nest.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:22 am

he grinned as he heaved his warm, heavy bones up. he yawned and stretched out. "ugh, rain," he grumbled to himself, staring out at the horrifying rain. "yes, thunderstar," he meowed, pushing himself out into the rain. he looked around for a certain cat. "he's busy," meowed he, taking a look at venomglare. he sighed and looked down at the wet ground as he trotted out of the camp.
    berryfur // 37m // female // r: warrior // c: venomglare // t: everyone caring for tinypaw
      "i- is there any way i can help?" the rather quiet she cat meowed, looking at poor tinypaw. she took a glance at venomglare, but turned away shyly.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:31 am

swanfeather
68 moons-- medicine cat-- apprentice den-- tags; Lionpaw, Tinypaw, Venomglare

Bones... bones... Comfrey root will do... for now. Swanfeather hoped she still had some. She rushed back to her den, comfrey root, comfrey root... She finally found a few roots at the bottom. She grabbed two stalks chewed them into a pulp. She padded back and spit the pulp out beside Tinypaw. 'Eat this." Swanfeather turned to Berryfur. "Lionpaw is out gathering moss, can you find more?"

Last edited by rose petals. on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:38 am

he didn't climb any trees-- just in case they collapsed in the weather. he stalked a mouse, and got it successfully. he went and caught a vole. he carried his catch back home proudly.
    berryfur // 37m // female // r: warrior // c: venomglare // t: everyone caring for tinypaw // l: camp
      she nodded. "yes, swanfeather!" she said, turning to go out of camp. the strong winds tugged at her fur, pushing her along the pathway. she found some nice moss, but as she was returning, she found some red berries. "hmm, I wonder what these are for.." she thought aloud. she wrapped the moss up in her tail, taking the red berries in her jaws. she had no idea she was carrying deathberries. "Will these help?" She muffled, keeping the berries in her jaws. she dropped the moss down by swanfeathers paws.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:43 am

Venomglare looked down at Tinypaw and looked down at her. "Tinypaw, do you think you can handle them by yourself so I can speak with Thunderstar?" Venomglare looked down at her as he purred softly trying to keep her relaxed and calm.

Last edited by Sunsmoke on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:47 am

swanfeather
68 moons-- medicine cat-- apprentice den-- tags; Lionpaw, Tinypaw, Venomglare

[size=85]Swanfeather sighed with relief and stepped back. Then, Berryfur rushed in. "Berryfur, those are deathberries!"
Last edited by rose petals. on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:52 am

he set the prey down and then ran off back to his moss bed.
    berryfur // 37m // female // r: warrior // c: venomglare // t: everyone caring for tinypaw // l: camp
      "tinypaw, you don't be jumping--" she was interrupted by a coughing fit. a berry had slid down her throat whilst she was talking and she was choking.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me