DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Miss Marple » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Embergaze|She-cat|38 Moons|Deputy|Assigned: Frozennight|Apprentice: Nightpaw|Tags: Open

Embergaze sat near the center of camp, her amber eyes gazing around at all of the cats as they awoken. She was already putting patrols together in her head and now all that was left was to wait for her clan mates to actually get up. Sneaking a quick glance at the apprentice den she suddenly began to second guess herself. Perhaps she should add a few mentors and apprentices to her patrols? She looked away, flicking her tail in thought.

Bayclaw|She-cat|35 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Foreststep|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Bayclaw slowly slunk out of the warrior's den letting out a long yawn as she did so. She shook herself and blinked slowly, why was it always so bright in the morning? She sat down and curled her tail around her paws hoping Foreststep or perhaps one of their friends would be up soon to keep her company. She licked her paw and drew it over her face.

Swiftleap|Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Briareyes|Apprentice: Lionpaw|Tags: Hawktalon, Briareyes, Hiddenstorm

Swiftleap padded back into camp alongside his brother, a small rabbit hanging from his jaws. His eyes were bright and he looked as if he'd been awake for hours even though it was still very early in the morning. He was in an especially good mood today given the fact that ever since his brother's mate, Hiddenstorm, had joined the queen's den Hawktalon had been much easier to wake up in the morning. In fact Hawktalon even suggested they hunt this early! It was enough to make Swiftleap jump for joy but he restrained himself. Following his brother over to the nursery he padded in, dropping the rabbit at Briareye's paws purring slightly at her and the sight of their kits.

Hawktalon|Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Hiddenstorm|Apprentice: TB Rosepaw|Tags: Swiftleap, Hiddenstorm,
Briareyes

Hawktalon padded into camp his head held high, two voles hung from his jaws. He quickened his pace as they got closer to the nursery. He was eager to greet Hiddenstorm and bring her prey this morning. Something he'd gotten into the habit of doing since she joined the nursery. That had made him very anxious but he was far too excited to care. He got up with his brother much easier now, as tired as he still was, if it was for Hiddenstorm it was worth it. He set the voles at her paws as they entered the nursery, sparing a small glance towards Swiftleap.

Stormyskies|Tom|14 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Waterflight|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Stormyskies sat off by himself under the shade of a tree in camp. He glared out at camp, obviously in a mood this morning. He'd been up for a while now, unable to sleep and not wanting to wake everyone else up by tossing and turning he'd come out and settled himself down here. He sighed and glanced around checking to see who was awake or not.

Dandelionkit|Tom|6 Moons|Kit|Mother: Briarheart|Tags: Family

-asleep-

Treekit|Tom|1 Moon|Kit|Mother: Briareyes|Tags: Family

-asleep-

Rainy|She-cat|14 Moons|Loner|No Mate|Tags: White

Rainy bounced around in front of her friend, nudging him every so often. "White! White!" She called out excitedly. "Come on! It's morning! We've got to get going!" she practically chirped. "It's leaf fall remember? We've got to get everything ready for leaf bare! We have to eat lots! We have to make our nests super warm!!" She purred happily. "Theres nothing to decorate it with but that's okay! We can do that next year!!" she said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Willowtree//She-cat//27 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Swancloud//Apprentice; Flamepaw//Tags; open, flamepaw

Willowtree padded quietly into the camp, the leaves barely rustling as she stepped through the entrance. It was fairly early in the morning; that night, she had barely gotten any sleep, so she was quite thankful when morning finally came. That night seemed to last moons to her, and she had gladly left camp to hunt at the second the sun started rising from the horizon. Oddly enough, she felt wide awake as she dropped her decent hunt onto the fresh-kill pile. Assuming her apprentice wasn't awake, she sat down to clean her fur, deciding the extra sleep for Flamepaw couldn't hurt him. Voices caused Willowtree to look up, and she noticed that her clanmates were stirring awake from their sleep.
Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:00 pm

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell purred, her gaze turning from her own paws to Frostpetal. She gave off a small smile, before getting out of her nest and calmly walking out.

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The pure white tom bounced out of the warrior's den, glad to be finally awake. He glanced around, already noticing some cats were up. When he noticed Dusklight, he stuck his tongue out at him. How boring. It wasn't surprising to most cats who knew him, he had always acted like a kit.

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby continued to guard camp, as he had done for half of the night. I still need to train Plumpaw, so it's a good thing I didn't stay awake the entire night.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ /ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver tabby yawned, wanting to stretch inside of the shared nest with his mate. But he didn't, as he didn't want to wake her.

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The solid gray she-cat had been awake for a while, as she had had a nightmare of her father leaving again. "He left us. It was his loss." She muttered to herself, having a clear memory of him.

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ
The ginger tabby stepped out of the apprentice's den, not wanting to wait anymore to begin training. He padded towards his mentor, flicking his ear.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver lynx point padded back into camp with his brother, his jaws full of fish. They had went fishing earlier that morning, and were now bringing it back. As he put his catches onto the fresh-kill pile, he hadn't acknowledged the warrior and her apprentice whatsoever.

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ /ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ
The silver lynx point walked back into camp with Troutsplash, carrying fish. He headed towards the fresh-kill pile, before setting his catches there. As he did so, he dipped his head slightly to Willowtree, unlike his brother.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:22 pm

Willowtree//She-cat//27 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Swancloud//Apprentice; Flamepaw//Tags; Flamepaw, Pikeflower

Noticing Pikeflower's gesture, Willowtree gave him a polite smile "Good morning, hunt well?" she asked quietly, before Flamepaw strolled over. She flicked her tail in acknowledgement to his arrival, but didn't glance over at him. "There was quite a bit of prey while-" Not for the first time, she had stumbled over her words "I-I, uh, was out. Hunting." She felt her pelt grow hot as she messed up even the simplest of sentences. Willowtree ducked her head slightly, hoping he didn't notice her sheepishness.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:28 pm

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell purred, her gaze turning from her own paws to Frostpetal. She gave off a small smile, before getting out of her nest and calmly walking out.

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The pure white tom bounced out of the warrior's den, glad to be finally awake. He glanced around, already noticing some cats were up. When he noticed Dusklight, he stuck his tongue out at him. How boring. It wasn't surprising to most cats who knew him, he had always acted like a kit.

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby continued to guard camp, as he had done for half of the night. I still need to train Plumpaw, so it's a good thing I didn't stay awake the entire night.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ /ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver tabby yawned, wanting to stretch inside of the shared nest with his mate. But he didn't, as he didn't want to wake her.

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The solid gray she-cat had been awake for a while, as she had had a nightmare of her father leaving again. "He left us. It was his loss." She muttered to herself, having a clear memory of him.

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ
The ginger tabby settled near his mentor, and Pikeflower.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver lynx point padded back into camp with his brother, his jaws full of fish. They had went fishing earlier that morning, and were now bringing it back. As he put his catches onto the fresh-kill pile, he hadn't acknowledged the warrior and her apprentice whatsoever.

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ /ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ
The silver lynx point gave her a polite smile in return, not noticing her sheepishness. "There was quite a bit of prey. " He added softly.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:29 pm

She-cat|27 Moons|Silver Tabby w/ Blue Eyes|Assigned: Dusklight|Apprentice: Riverpaw|Sweettooth

She sat there and realized she had an apprentice, so she went back to camp and peeked into the apprentices den to see Riverpaw asleep. So she let Riverpaw sleep some more. She grabbed a rabbit and ate in by the nursery hearing tiny squeaks.

She/They
I'm not really active anymore, but feel free to send over a message or trade <3
I am absolutely horrible at trading, pls don't be mean over it!!

Flight Rising

Coding - Gifs 2
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:31 pm

Morningpaw|She-Cat|13 Moons|Mentors: Leopardfrost & Timberheart|Mate: -----|Tags: Nightpaw, Embergaze
Morningpaw growled. She couldn't sleep last night, so decided to look through the herb storage. Worryingly, they were close to being out of many herbs, so she stalked over to Leopardfrost. "Leopardfrost! We are running low on many herbs! Can I go on a patrol to restock some of them?" She prodded one of her mentors. Without waiting for a answer, she walked out of the den. Morningpaw saw her half-siblings, and walked over to Nightpaw. "Hey! If my mentors are okay with it, can I join you? I need to get more herbs..." She asked.
Nightpaw|She-Cat|8 Moons|Mentor: Embergaze|Mate: TBA|Tags: Embergaze, Foxpaw, Morningpaw
Nightpaw yawned. After coming to her senses, she hurried out of the apprentices' den and glared at Foxpaw, who, as usual, was sitting outside eating a small vole. "Foxpaw! Why do you get up so early?" Nightpaw whined. She spotted Embergaze and ran over. "What are we doing today? Can we hunt? Can Foxpaw come?" She asked hurriedly. Nightpaw turned to Morningpaw. "Ask Embergaze, not me!" She snapped.
Foxpaw|Tom|8 Moons|Mentor: Poppystorm|Mate: TBA|Tags: Camp
Foxpaw stretched and bounded out of his den. It was not even dawn yet, so Foxpaw sat outside the den, looking at the stars. He was faintly aware of his sister growling at him about waking up, but he went and got a small vole. No one would eat it, it had been there for 3 meals.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning. She hopes that one day, the Clan will get to choose their own mates rather than be assigned one, knowing that you cant force someone to be mates with someone you dont love, let alone like.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:27 pm

Willowtree//Tags: Flamepaw, Pikeflower//

"Yes‚" was the only thing Willowtree said for a moment, before standing up. "Well, it's time for Flamepaw's training. I'll... see you around." She mumbled the last few words, and bekoned for Flamepaw to follow her out of camp. She glanced back at the camp for a moment.
Last edited by Rinovo on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:19 pm

Desertstar
Tom|39 Moons|Leader|Lives 9|Assigned:Briarheart|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Desertstar emerges from his den,his mate and kits still sleeping. He planned on apprenticing them today,and his had a new spring in his step.He bounced over to the fresh kill pile,turning his nose at the prey on it,not wanting to eat just yet.He sat down in front of the Celestial Ledge,his eyes bright and shining,seemingly in one of his good moods,and would be more likely willing to speak to his clan mates and listen to their requests and such.

Hiddenstorm
She-cat|26 Moons|Queen|Assigned:Hawktalon|No Apprentice|Tags:Hawktalon,Swiftleap,Briareyes

Hiddenstorm lifts her head up when she hears cats entering the nursery.She smiles softly when she sees Hawktalon,purring.She sat up,her belly swollen with her unborn kits.It seemed like she might burst any minute."Good morning Hawky."She purrs,licking her lips at the voles being dropped at her paws."Are these for me?"She asks,knowing the answer already.

White
Tom|13 Moons|Loner|Crush:Rainy|Tags:Rainy

White lifts his sleepy head,purring at the sight of Rainy.He slowly stands up,shaking moss from his fur. "I'm coming Rainy,lower your voice."White seemed to have grown out of being the timid cat he was in the clan,and now had muscles rippling under his thin white and grey fur,a few scars on his body, from rouge spots,and he just all around seemed to be braver and happier.

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Dolphinsplash

Smokepatch moves slightly as Dolphinsplash stands up.Her eyes flicker open,and she purrs."Dolphinsplash,were are you going?"she asks teasingly,standing up and trotting after him.

Greydapple
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Poppystorm|Crush:Willowtree|Tags:Open/mentions of willowtree

Greydapple awoke with a yawn,exiting the warriors den and glancing around for Willowtree,with a huff,she begins to pad more into camp,once again glancing around {WB}

{everyone else is open!Feel free to interact with my kitkats!}
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me