Shadow clan and moon clan

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Shadow clan and moon clan

Postby KaiHiwatari » Sun May 26, 2013 3:58 am

Code: Select all
(Image of cat here)
~*(cats name here)*~
[b]Warrior Name(if you are a kit leader or apprentice)[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Age in Moons:[/b]
[b]Rank(apprentice, leader etc)[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Talents:[/b]
[b]Troubles:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Kits:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Age and Rules
1 moon=1 month

Kits 0-6 moons
Apprentices 6-12 moons
If an apprentice is not ready or has an injury they may stay as an apprentice for longer.
Warriors 12-28 moons
Senior Warriors 28-49 moons
Elders 49+ moons

~ All of Tess's rules apply
~ Respect others
~ Don't take anyone else's cat identity
~ If you stay of for two weeks I will delete you unless you can't because holiday or brake your computer or something but you must PM me about it.
~ You can own as many cats as you want.
~ When you start a post(with EVERY post you do no matter what) you MUST start with the name of the Clan camp you are with or at in brackets().
~ If you are a kit, your name must end in kit. Apprentices must end in paw. Leaders in star and warrior and queens must end in anything except kit, paw or star.

Warrior cats code
~Defend your Clan, even with your life. You ma have friendships within other Clans, but remain loyal to your own Clan, as one day you may meet those other friends in a battle.
~ No hunting or trespassing on another Clan's territory.
~ Elders,Queens and kits have to be fed before warriors and Apprentices. Unless they have permission, Appretices may only eat after they have fed the Elders. If any Warrior or Apprentice is sick, they may eat with the Elders, Queens and Kits.
~ Prey is only killed to be eaten, Give StarClan thanks for it's life.
~ A kit must be at least six moons to become an Apprentice. (Don't follow Brokenstar wheen he forced a 3 moon-old kit into Apprenticeship)
~ Newly appointed Warriors will have a silent vigil for one night after having their new name.
~ A cat cannot be a Deputy until they have mentored at least one Apprentice.
~ The Deputy will become leader after the Leader dies, retires or is exiled.
~ After death or retirement of a Deputy, a new Deputy must be appointed before Moon High.
~ A Gathering of all four Clans is held at a full moon during a truce that lats during the night. There will be no fighting at this time.
~ Boundaries must be checked and marked everyday. Challenge all trespassing cats.
~ No Warrior can neglect a Kit in pain or danger, even if it is in another Clan.
~ The word of Clan Leader is law
~ An honorable Warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his-her battle, unless they are outside the Warrior Code or in necessary self-defense.
~ A Warrior rejects the soft life of a Kittypet.

History
Image Image

I share a computer with my siblings. Please do not ban us. We dont trade that much but we do use the same computer a lot. Thanks for understanding :)
KaiHiwatari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow clan and moon clan

Postby KaiHiwatari » Sun May 26, 2013 8:21 am

shadow clan

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine

Warriors:

Apprentices

Queens (only a Queen if you are expecting or nursing kits, then you go back to a warrior):

Kits:
Image Image

I share a computer with my siblings. Please do not ban us. We dont trade that much but we do use the same computer a lot. Thanks for understanding :)
KaiHiwatari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow clan and moon clan

Postby KaiHiwatari » Sun May 26, 2013 8:22 am

moon clan

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine

Warriors:

Apprentices

Queens (only a Queen if you are expecting or nursing kits, then you go back to a warrior):

Kits:
Image Image

KaiHiwatari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me