Into the Desert-Treasure-Hunting Rune Dragon RP (Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Into the Desert-Treasure-Hunting Rune Dragon RP (Accepting)

Postby Celestial Skies » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:48 am

Benathorn wrote:
Rune Dragons are very special creatures that come in a variety of colors and species. Through my many travels of exploring the world, I will introduce new Runes that can be adopted to good homes with loving owners. Most Runes have talents and quirks that belong to just that one species but in the end every rune is special and unique. You will find a companion for life in these little creatures ,who are about the size of owls, and can be mainly seen perched on their owner's shoulder giving any passer by an inquisitive stare. Any Rune that I find I will be sure to inform you of and maybe one day you can own your own special Rune too.

Runes are dragons that inhabit our world of Eldamore. They can not speak but they are extremely intelligent and sociable creatures and those who own them appear to be able to know what they are saying. Many Runes are only indigenous to certain parts of the globe, but I have been traveling quite frequently and come across many findings that I write in my journal for others to view later on. There are even very special runes that we call 'Ancients', dragons who are capable of speech and very large in size, they hold immense power and dominion over certain elements and are rarely seen by others. These dragons can only be summoned by special rune stones that I rarely come across. However, these stones call out to those who are destined to befriend these giant beasts and are only found once every month. Every human has a rune dragon as a companion for most of their lives since runes are known to live as long or longer than their owners. When one bonds with you then the two are bonded for life and even a special connection is made between the owner and dragon. It is my job to pair each person with their soul rune, and I hope to achieve this goal through much exploration and findings!~Benathorn

Deep in the heart of Eldamore, lies a vast desert, who's name is long forgotten in the passages of time. Rune Dragons and people live in harmony here, a symbol of the strong bond humans and Runes share. You think back to ho many months ago, when traveling in the Celtlands, you recieved a friendly tip from a pair of mysterious people, a young woman in a green hood and a tall man with pale silver hair. They told you of rumors that there were ancient ruins from millenia past, the remainder of a lost civilization in the sand. Of course, this made you itch with curiousity! So with your Rune Dragon on your shoulder and a map in hand, you set off for Cairo, in search of a team to help you look for the mystic desert ruins....
Will you find new friends, new places, and treasure? Or will you become lost in the desert for all time?

RULES:
-All of Tess's rules apply.
-Be polite.
-You MUST have a Rune Dragon in order to participate in this RP. If you want one, you can get one here.
-Respect other players and their dragons! Or I'll get Quinn to draw mustaches and monocles on both you and your dragons!
-No power-playing or god-modding (unless you PM me asking for permission. Then it must get accepted.)
-TRY to use correct grammar.
-No extreme violence or gore.
-No cursing, please! Star it out if need be, or don't use it at all, as there are younger players on CS as well.
-Please make your posts detailed! I don't want any 5 word posts. A sentence is fine.
-Have fun!

Code: Select all
Rune Bearer Name:
Nickname:
Born in:
Rune Dragon:
Personality:
History:
Crush(optional):
Other:
Picture or Description:
~~~~
*Rune Dragon(s) Name:
Species:

*You can have more than one Rune, and you can Roleplay with Ancients and Drakes!
Last edited by Celestial Skies on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Celestial Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Into the Desert (A Treasure-Hunting Rune Dragon RPG)

Postby Celestial Skies » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:51 am

Rune Bearer Name: Deryn Barlow
Nickname: Just call her Deryn. Or she will knock you senseless :D
Born in:
Born in the Celtlands, but raised in London
Rune Dragons:
Sapphire and Quinn
Personality:
tough/reliable/adventerous/stubborn/optimistic/leader/loner
Deryn is a born tomboy. She's not afraid for things to get rough, and is quite dependable. You can always rely on her for someone to watch your back. She has a knack for getting in trouble, it seems, much like her dragons always do. She always goes sniffing for adventure and is always excited to make new discoveries. it's hard to sway her opinion, since she's so sure of herself and thinks she is always right. She'll also stand up for the things she cares about, and can be fierce if you provoke her. She's usually quite upbeat, and is easy to get along with. Because she's such a tomboy she feels like she's different from everyone else and can be a loner at times. She is a natural leader and will confidently take the lead in any sticky situations.
History:
WIP

Crush(optional):
Not any...yet >;3
Other: She has a very strong British accent with a bit of Scottish, and you can hear it clearly when she speaks.
Picture or Description:
I did a really poor job of coloring this >-<
~~~~
*Rune Dragon(s) Name:Sapphire
Species: Dewdrop Rune

*Rune Dragon(s) Name:Quinn
Species: Mischief Rune
Last edited by Celestial Skies on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
C’mon, c’mon, with everything falling down around me
I’d like to believe in all the possibilities
Try not to mistake what you have with what you hate
It could leave, it could leave, come the morning
Celebrate the night
It’s the fall before the climb
Shall we sing, shall we sing, 'til the morning

Um yea. So I alternate between Celestial Skies, Seabreak, and Thief of Breath...so no touchies kthnxbai
BEST PEOPLE EVER[why u so awesome!?! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)] wrote:MarvelFanGirl,SilverKitsune,Sabatea,Vazchu,you guys rock <3 Now GIFT THEM ART!
Links: {The Aviary} {Rune Dragons}
Celestial Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Into the Desert-Treasure-Hunting Rune Dragon RP (Accepti

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:13 am

Bearer Name:Amxen Falark
Nick Name:Ammy or Xen
Born In:Forgoten Forest
Rune Dragon:Neoark
Personality:Amxen is very solitary and quiet.She is shy and dosent talk much,but she loves making friends.She can be very agressive and meen though.When she is like this you can try to calm her down,but I think you should just run.She is a very good fighter,useing anything around her has a weapon.
History:Amxen was born just a few years before a small war,which she joined to prove a point.Her time in the war is unknown,but this one peice I know.....Amxen was badly injured,but she contiued to fight.She felt a trickel of blood run down her face.One of her friends grabbed her.He told her to go back to base.Amxen shook her head and contiued to fight,even though she was now pale.....
Crush:How should I know>.>
Other:On the off chance of you encountering her,Neoark might try to attack you or your Rune.If this happens,you might want to walk away and stay cool.
Picture or Description:Amxen has black,strait hair.She is covered in scares.She often wears a hood to keep herself hidden.She always carries around a bag marked Glowsticks for Neoark.Her right eye is purple,and the other one is blank.No color at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Rune Dragon Name:Neoark
Species:Siphon Rune
Personality:Neoark is a friendly Rune.He dose like making friends,but he isnt afraid to fight.He dosent like to hurt people though,or Runes.He just likes having the opition.
Last edited by Sullivan Maurus on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:16 am

Rune Bearer Name:
Soul Smith
Nickname:
Soul
Born in:
She was born and raised in one of the major cities of Eldemore.
Rune Dragon:
Ra, the Sun Ancient and her Husband
Personality:
Soul is a slightly stubborn and very quick to speak her opinion but she also tends to keep Ra in check when he gets his pride or ego in the way. She is loving and caring and tends to look for adventure. She is alway on the go and always ready to learn. She is also a kidder and loves to teas Ra.
History:
Crush(optional): Ra her Husband
Other:
Picture or Description:
~~~~
*Rune Dragon(s) Name: Ra
Species: Sun Ancient
Personality: Ra is very proud and has a huge ego, along with hot tempers but with that there is a soft side only soul tends to see. He can be over protective and get flustered at times but he has a kind Gentle heart that is hidden
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celestial Skies » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:40 am

@Amxen- sure thing! Glad you're joining :3
Celebrate the night

Um yea. So I alternate between Celestial Skies, Seabreak, and Thief of Breath...so no touchies kthnxbai
BEST PEOPLE EVER[why u so awesome!?! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)] wrote:MarvelFanGirl,SilverKitsune,Sabatea,Vazchu,you guys rock <3 Now GIFT THEM ART!
Celestial Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby perros1234 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:42 am

~Reserved for my sighn up~
Current Wip, I'm still trying to fill it all out.
Rune Bearer Name:
Aaron Balisk
Nickname:
None, just Aaron
Born in:
Aaron was born in a small town in Eldamore, on the edge of forest.
Rune Dragon:
Gypsy
Personality:

History:
Aaron, like I said before, was born in a small town on the edge of a forest. She and her family struggled for money. Aaron spend most of her free time in the woods, trying to find something to sell. Something to get money from and to support her parents. Soon her family moved to a bigger home, out of town. Since Aaron was around 15 years old around the time, she decided to stay in her beloved forest. One day, while gathering berries, and wood she heard Gypsy's music, and follwed the music until she reached a meadow. From that day, her live changed as she was bonded with Gypsy.
Crush(optional):
No crush
Other:
Picture or Description:
~~~~
*Rune Dragon(s) Name:
Gypsy
Species:
The Perwinkle Rune
Personality:
Last edited by perros1234 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My two lovely little Pommies. <3 The one on the left is Will not be active for a while
perros1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Rune Bearer Name: Lenora Q. Kwigny
Nickname: Len or Lena
Born in: London
Rune Dragon: Flora
Personality: Lenora is a spunky tomboyish sort of girl. She loves to be outside with Flora and adding to their vast garden. Len has a large caring heart and is always helping others especially animals. She is a true adventurer at heart and one day hopes to find a rune species of her own. Len also loves to be outside and her and Flor will go on expeditions for days.
History: Len was born in London to a rich family. She absolutely hated it. The only thing that used to give her joy when she was a child was to see runes souring over head. When she was 16 moved out and she started towards Benas cabin having heard rumors about it. When she got there she saw runes of every size and shape. There were so many to pick from, but a little flowery rune, Flora, caught her eye. She adopted her and every since she and Flora have been together.
Crush(optional): none but open
Other: nope
Picture or Description: will add I need to draw her c:
~~~~
*Rune Dragon(s) Name: Flora or Flor for short
Species: Carefree Flowery Rune
Personality: Flor is a very shy and reserved rune, until you get to know her. Then she is bubbly and very cheerful, but still quite. She has a fascination with anything to do with plants and is always in our garden in the back it seems. Flor can be a bit harsh if you touch her beloved plant, but if you leave them alone she`s easy to get along with.
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sneky » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:04 am

Rune Bearer: Luz
Nickname: Autumn
Born in: A small forest town outside of the Alabaster City known as Autumn City
Rune dragon: Daydream
Personality: laid-back, funny, absent-minded, revengeful, happy
History: She works with animals, and lives in a giant tree house. Instead of a car, she rides a wind cycle ( It's a bicycle with a pedal-power motor and a big hang glider so she can fly.)
Crush: none (yet XD)
Pic or description: She is tall and thin with long, wavy blonde hair tied into a braid. She always has a pair of bronze aviator goggles atop her head. Her dress is long and gold with bronze mesh tips and a bronze-colored corset.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rune dragons names: Daydream, Celeste, and Mizu
Species: Fluffy Sleepy, Witchcraft, and Froth
Genders: female, female, male
Personalities: Celeste: Loyal, loving, artistic, smart, sly, innovative, clever
Mizu: fun, silly, clean, dumb, absent-minded
Last edited by Sneky on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~
Hey, I'm an idiot that's up to chat
about pretty much anything.
~
I'm Snekly on Flight Rising, pop in and say hey!
~
my Toyhou.se

Trades: Open (Read my Rules)
PM's: Open
Sneky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 am

((Was I accepted and when can we start))
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celestial Skies » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 am

Everyone is accepted! As soon as all of the forms are filled out, and if we get a few more people, we can start!
Celebrate the night

Celestial Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me