The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan *Reboot* OPEN & ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Night 1 | Wolf 0.5 | Magpie 1 | Fox 1

Postby Catfrog » Thu May 16, 2024 6:22 pm

Nightstar
[ male - 82 moons - leader ] [ located in camp - tags: open ]

Nightstar had woken up earlier only to send out the dawn patrol before he disappeared into his den again. Only a day ago, his deputy had been killed by Sunclan warriors. His deputy, who had been by his side for seasons. And now, he had to choose a cat to take their place. The code was cruel; how could he make such a big decision so quickly? He'd pondered it the entire night, but it was still troubling him. Hopefully, by moonhigh, he would be able to face the clan with one of his usual firm, decisive answers. He knew it was for the best, as the clan couldn't go on without a deputy. Even for Nightstar, it would be too much responsibility. Despite the pain he felt, he had no time to grieve. He had to be strong for his clan. There was work to be done, even early in the morning. With a sigh, he rose from his nest and emerged from his den. He shook out his coat as his eyes adjusted to the little bit of sunlight somehow peeking through the tightly woven branches above. It didn't make much of a difference, but coming out of a pitch black den made it feel like it did. A newleaf breeze ruffled his fur and made him sniffle. The forest had been growing warmer as the seasons changed, but sometimes it could still feel like late leafbare. At least all of the snow had melted.

Once his eyes had adjusted, he sat down just below the high ledge. He took note of all of the cats milling about camp. Eventually, his gaze flitted toward the nursery to see if any of the kits were out and about. He expected Honeyheart's kits to be running around, restless to be apprenticed. Their apprenticeship had been postponed ever so slightly due to the last deputy's passing. He was glad he had waited to apprentice them. It would have been no good for them to return from their first outing just to be faced with the heavily wounded, dying deputy. He blamed Sunclan for it all. If only he had been there to mediate, then no lives would have been lost. He'd been having that thought all day. Now, he shook his head whenever it came to mind and redirected his thoughts to whatever needed to be done in the clan. Today he'd have to send out a patrol to the twoleg-place border, send some warriors out to hunt, and what else?

Wolftail
[ male - 29 moons - warrior ] [ located in camp- tags: open ]

Wolftail is sound asleep. Slowly, his sleep is becoming lighter. He's begun dreaming of the forest. Every so often he twitches, and his paws invade a neighboring warrior's nest.

Magpiefeather
[ female - 38 moons - warrior ] ♦︎ [ located in camp- tags: open ]

Magpiefeather had been awake for some time. She'd woken up, given Wolftail a nudge to try to rouse him awake, then set out to hunt when she realized he was fast asleep. Now, she had returned from her hunt and was scarfing down a sparrow. It was a little cold, and rather scrawny for newleaf prey, but filling enough. Besides, Magpiefeather could go about her day on half a rat's tail and still have energy to spare. She half considered going to wake up Wolftail again, but decided it wasn't worth the effort. He wasn't an apprentice anymore, he should be able to wake himself up. Speaking of apprentices, She thought, looking up from the sparrow she was eating, half to spit out a feather and half to check if Iciclepaw was awake. Not spotting her around the camp, she purred and decided she would let the apprentice rest for a little while longer. Magpiefeather was fond of Iciclepaw; she reminded her of herself when she was an apprentice. Training an apprentice had turned out to be not only very exciting, but also rewarding, even if she had only been doing it for a moon or so.

Foxpaw
[ female - 11 moons - apprentice ] 🦊 [ located in camp- tags: open ]

Foxpaw snorted as she was awoken by the sound of her own snoring. A regular occurrence, she simply yawned it off and stretched. The other apprentices were lucky. If not for her snoring, how could they wake up on time? She purred at her own thought as she groomed herself. She lingered in the den for a moment, absently licking her pelt despite being squeaky clean. How could she leave the warmth of the den and step out into that cold, dark camp? Her fur was too thin, she always felt cold until greenleaf came around and suddenly she was far too warm. A mouse will make me feel better. That thought was what brought her out of the apprentices den, as well as to the fresh-kill pile. To her disappointment, there was only a few pieces of prey on the fresh-kill pile, and not one of them was a mouse. Even if there had been a mouse of the pile, she knew a warrior would have caught her eating before training and made her put it back. Still, she felt a little disappointed. Begrudgingly, she settled down on a rock and closed her eyes, wondering when her mentor would come for her.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dreamheart 1

Postby tyjodunseph » Fri May 17, 2024 12:00 am

Dreamheart
    medicine cat | 18 moons | in her den | mentions: Nighstar, Song, Mantispaw | tags; none

Normally, Dreamheart wasn't one to wake too early. But, after the fight with Sunclan it was nearly impossible for her to sleep in. She decided to put herself to use and gather some more cobwebs and dock leaves. Not many cats were awake yet, so she was able to slip out of camp without being noticed. She took her time strolling through the territory, soaking up the morning sunlight and feeling the cool ocean breeze winding through her pelt. Her mind was racing. A million different scenarios blazing through her head made it a bit difficult to fully appreciate the weather and her surroundings. She worried about her clan, the death of their deputy had been so unexpected and she knew that Nightstar would be quite shaken. Intrusive thoughts of another bloody battle crept into her head and she briskly shook out her pelt, as if to physically rid herself of the unpleasant thoughts. Luckily, they faded away soon after when a familiar, yet unfamiliar scent wafted in her direction. The loner. She thought to herself and looked around cautiously. She knew the she-cat wouldn't be much of a threat, but she still wanted to be prepared if she was nearby. Moments passed and ... nothing. She shrugged, picked up her pile of dock leaves and cobwebs, and trotted away from the sand-place; the sound of the waves getting quieter as she made her way back to camp. Dreamheart clearly hadn't paid much attention to how much time had passed since she first left camp, but as she entered back into camp her clanmates were starting to make their way out of their dens. As she passed Nightstar, she gave him a respectful nod and continued on to her den. Mantispaw was still asleep in his nest, so she quietly pawed her way past him and put the herbs in their designated spots protected by stone. Although she probably shouldn't have, she slinked through the vines that led to her nest, did some twirls, and cozily plopped into her nest. She wasn't sleeping, just resting her eyes.

Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sat May 18, 2024 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan *Reboot* OPEN & ACCEPT

Postby Cryptweasel » Fri May 17, 2024 1:42 am

Fernstep rose early that day, sitting just outside the warriors den as he watched the dawn patrol leave. Giving himself a thorough wash he watched the morning break over the camp, the dawn light dappling the ground through the overhang of roots and bramble and birdsong starting to fill the air. The prey was returning, and the lean season of leafbare was coming to an end. Once his golden pelt was sorted out he stretched, sinking his claws into the ground and squinting his eyes with the strain. It would be warm that day. The enjoyment of the idea of sunning himself was tainted by the reminder of the last day. Their former deputy had been buried just before sunup, and Nightstar still hadn't named a new deputy. It broke tradition, but Fernstep couldn't blame him. Nightstar had never lost a deputy before, not since becoming leader, and he seemed to be taking it hard. For now the camp was still quiet, the cats just starting to stir, but soon the camp would be bustling with activity. It would be a busy day. Deciding to be patient for now, he kept an eye on the apprentice's den, not wanting to wake Leopardpaw just yet.

Minkheart was rudely awakened by Wolftail's paws jabbing into her flank. She raised her head with a sour growl, narrowing her eyes at the sleeping warrior but yawning and rising anyway. After a quick shake to cast any clinging bedding from her glossy dark fur she stepped delicately around the dreaming Wolftail and out of the warriors den, giving Fernstep a greeting nod on her way out. She glanced over the fresh kill, and the apprentice sniffing over it, and noted how terribly small it was. A hunting patrol would need to be sent out, but she dare not leave yet. A ceremony to name the new deputy had to be held that morning, and she knew that the three kits in the nursery were to be apprentices, and she wouldn't miss that for the world. Choosing instead to just enjoy feeling her clanmates wake around her, Minkheart chose a patch of sunlight to bask in, grooming her side as its warmth soaked into her fur.

Cloudykit was the first of his littermates to wake up. He scrambled over his snoring mother and crept twords the front of the nursery, poking his nose outside. He knew that if he was caught outside the den before his mother was awake, he'd get his ears cuffed, but he just couldn't help it. He felt so big, and ready to take on the world, like he could run the whole territory three times over and still have energy! The fresh smells of newleaf tugged at the Kit's heart, like the wind itself was calling to him, urging him into the forest to explore every pawstep.
make new friends, raise the dead.
Cryptweasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Fri May 17, 2024 4:36 am

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚠
10 moonstom medicine cat apprenticetags: open
------------------------------------------------------------------
Mantispaw opened his eyes, confused as he took in his surroundings. This wasn’t Moonclan, and it certainly wasn’t the Medicine Cat den. The tom looked around, gaze landing on a large tree not too far from him. Fear washed over the tom as he slowly began to recognize the scene. A flash of black caught his attention and he felt the fur on his spine began to stand up. A shadow? Mantispaw looked up, only to be met with an ear piercing shriek and shiny sharp talons.

Mantispaw awoke with a gasp, quickly getting to his paws. Large blue eyes scanned the Medicine Cat den, sighing in relief as he spotted Dreamheart curled up in her nest. “Dream.. it was a a dream..” The tom mumbled to himself, forcing himself to slow his breathing. He could feel his eyes watering and the small apprentice let out a small whimper. Why did he have to be plagued with these nightmares? It had happened 6 moons ago. Shouldn’t he be over it? No. He was traumatized. However he couldn’t allow himself to cry now, he was nearly an adult. Mantispaw let out a deep sigh, rubbing his eyes dry with his paw. Now he simply felt embarrassed, and glad that Dreamheart was assumed to be asleep.

𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗
26 moonsshe-catwarriortags: fernstep
Redmoon’s eyes fluttered open as soft light began to filter through the warriors den. The russet colored she-cat yawned, stretching as far as she could without disturbing any of her sleeping clan-mates. She sat up in her nest, giving her silky coat a few licks before getting to her paws and making her way out of the den. Yellow eyes narrowed as she stepped out into camp, blinking to adjust to the light. She let out a small mew of surprise as she was met with Fernstep, who had been sitting outside the den. “Oh! Good morning Fernstep.” Redmoon greeted the tom, offering him a wave of her tail in greeting. It had been a dark day for the clan yesterday, losing their beloved Deputy. However, Redmoon was on a mission to be a ray of light today. She had made an agreement with herself yesterday to shove her anxiety down and try to lift others spirits. “Have y-you had a meal yet? I would love to grab you something if not.” Redmoon offered, feeling her fur grow hot in embarrassment as she stuttered. That simple mistake would haunt her for the rest of the day.

𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚎
34 moonstomwarriortags: open
There was no true label to express the feelings Hawkeye was experiencing. The usually bubbly tom laid in his nest, head resting on his paws. He was absolutely furious with Sunclan, his hatred for the other clan had grown over night with the loss of their Deputy. He also hated the fact he hated them. Hawkeye had always been adamant about not hating anyone. He used to pride himself on it. However now things had changed, and he hated Sunclan. The tom stayed quiet as his clan-mates began to wake up and head into camp, not wanting to socialize for once. His thoughts began to drift to his apprentice, Leafpaw. Maybe it was time to be a bit more stern when it came to training, especially battle training. He had been avoiding that portion of training but yesterday was an eye opener for him. It was time.

The dark colored tabby got up with a huff, pausing for a moment to dissociate; fixated on the exit of the den. A low growl snapped Hawkeye back into reality, let out a tsk as he realized it was his stomach. He had felt too sick and depressed to eat yesterday, so he had skipped a meal. Unconcerned with his terribly messy fur, Hawkeye walked out of the den and beelined straight to the kill pile. He scanned over the food, glad it was Newleaf and the pile would be filling up each day. His gaze stopped on a smaller mole, picking it up in his jaws. Hawkeye passed over to a more secluded corner of the camp, wanting to wake up before he began talking to anyone.

𝙰𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚝
6 moonsshe-catkittags: cloudykit
Today was the day. Today was the day. Right? Amberkit had consciously decided not to sneak out the night before, wanting to be on her best behavior for her and her siblings apprentice ceremony. Actually she had been on her best behavior for a little while now, knowing their ceremony would be coming up. Impatient, she just wished they could get it out of the way already so she could finally be Amberpaw. This was a change she was okay with. Ready for the adventures being an apprentice bad to offer. She would, however, miss sleeping in the same den as her mother Honeyheart.

Light brown eyes fluttered open, slowly taking in the Nursery. Amberkit looked around, noticing that Cloudykit was already up. He went out of the den without her? Amberkit hurriedly got to her paws, cautiously looking back at her sleeping mother before smiling and bounding off to the exit of the den. She immediately spotted her brother, going up to him and giving him a friendly nuzzle. “Are you ready Cloudykit? I think today’s the day. I can feel it.” Amberkit purred, eyes almost sparkling with excitement.

Last edited by oceanz on Fri May 17, 2024 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cryptweasel » Fri May 17, 2024 5:10 am

Fernstep brightened when he was joined, giving Redmoon a trill of greeting. When she offered a meal he shook his head, angling his ears in the direction of the leader's den. "No, thank you. I'll eat before I take Leopardpaw out, if I can. It's going to be a busy day, and I'm not sure what Nightstar has planned yet." He explained, his warm mew friendly and patient. If he had noticed Redmoon 's stammer, he didn't mention it. His eyes followed Hawkeye as the other tom slunk away to eat alone, a pang of sympathy going through him. He was also taking it hard. Fernstep was a senior warrior, and had seen his fair share of death and sat plenty of vigils. While grief also weigh heavy on his heart, he knew that clan life must go on.

Cloudypaw purred with excitement as his sister nuzzled him, small paws working the ground of the nursery. "We're going to be the best warriors in all of Moonclan! I'm going to get as big and strong as Crowgaze!" He declared in his small, chirpy mew. His green eyes were blazing with determination and glee, and when he felt he couldn't contain himself anymore, he crouched and waggled his haunches at his littermate, inviting her to wrestle. "who do you think your mentor will be?"
make new friends, raise the dead.
Cryptweasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

honey (001) | crystal (001) | leaf (001) | song (001)

Postby star star. » Fri May 17, 2024 7:02 am

-------------------------------
─── HONEYHEART.
    ’cause i see sparks fly whenever you smile
    moonclan queen she-cat
    mentions/tags; cloudykit, amberkit, coralkit

Honeyheart is, albeit a bit rudely, awoken by someone excitedly clambering over her. And it’s a little funny - when her kits were younger, in their first moons of life, she could hardly sleep in fear of something happening. Now, she thinks as she cracks an eye open to see that the only kit still in their shared nest is Coralkit, they’re up and about before her.

Truthfully, exhaustion clings to Honeyheart. She should be up and about and excited - for StarClan’s sake, her kits are becoming apprentices! Even Amberkit’s been excited about it. But the atmosphere in the camp has been tense ever since their late deputy’s burial ceremony the night prior. Honeyheart is so, so endlessly thankful that yesterday hadn’t been the day her kits became apprentices - she doesn’t know what she’d do if they witnessed a scene like that, especially at their young age. But she feels bogged down, and not just because she won’t be sharing the same nest with her kits anymore after today.

She blinks her eyes open, forcing herself to stay awake. She peers over her shoulder, spotting Amberkit and Cloudykit just outside the nursery, about to start tussling. Glancing down, she notices Coralkit is the one still asleep next to her. Normally, Honeyheart would wake her daughter up, but she thinks Coralkit deserves to sleep in today. There will be loads of days where the kits will have to get up early to do their duties - one last day of sleeping in won’t hurt anybody.

─── CRYSTALFLARE.
    pound my chest to a song i believe in
    moonclan warrior tom
    mentions/tags; none

Sleep did not come easy for Crystalflare last night, and it remains unsteady for him the next morning. He keeps drifting in and out of sleep, nothing more than a shallow thing, and every time he finds himself waking up he burrows further into his own warmth. He feels himself drifting back to consciousness and he grumbles, cracking an eye open to survey the warriors’ den. Wolftail seems to be twitching a lot and kicking around, which is nothing unusual. Not many cats have filtered out yet - he notes Hawkeye’s nest is empty, as well as Fernstep’s and Redmoon’s, but he figures it’s not a major issue if he tries to doze back off for just a few moments.

He very well can’t be in his best shape for patrols if he’s half-awake now, can he?

─── LEAFPAW.
    do you want it all?
    moonclan apprentice she-cat
    mentions/tags; foxpaw, hawkeye

It is not like every other day since Leafpaw joined MoonClan.

Even as she slowly wakes, wishing she could wrap her tail back around her nose and drift back off to sleep, it’s obvious. It hangs tense in the air and feels mildly suffocating.

Leafpaw is no stranger to feeling on edge - she’s felt that way almost every day since she’s joined the clan. It’s gotten a little better over time, as she tries to find her place as an apprentice in MoonClan, but it still exists, an obvious boundary between her and them. She’s found two friends, at least - Crystalflare, who’s basically an elder brother; and Hawkeye, her mentor - but the boundary is still there. (she has to be ready - but for what?) Point being, the clan itself feels tense today, and it’s because of the dispute yesterday.

Leafpaw is no stranger to loss: her mother had died when she was young, and her sister had gone missing. At least she’d seen her mother’s body - Song had just disappeared. She tried to mourn with the rest of the clan, kept silent and kept her head down, but hadn’t felt much different before or after. She wasn’t close to the deputy that SunClan had killed. (it feels like one of the only times her boundary between herself and the clan had proved to be in her favor.)

She finally opens her eyes and lifts her head, looking around the den. She shivers at the fading warmth, wishing once more she could just go back to sleep, but she knew Hawkeye would be up and looking for her at some point, so she dragged herself out of the den. She surveys the camp, noting that Foxpaw is hovering near the fresh-kill pile and that Hawkeye is in the corner eating, then turns her attention back to the front of her. Leafpaw shakes her fur out and sits down next to the den, licking her fur until it feels slightly tamed.

─── SONG.
    but the devil whispered lies i believed
    loner she-cat
    mentions/tags; dreamheart

The day is normal, just like any other.

Song arises with the birds, and stretches her sore limbs out from how she’d slept. She shakes her fur out, discarding scraps of leaves and clumps of dirt, and licks her pelt down into submission. Then, after stretching one last time, she crawls out of the little den she’d found abandoned two moons ago. She recalls, briefly, the loud screeching she’d heard for a short mouse-length yesterday around sun-high, and with a chill down her spine she decides to avoid that area of the forest. If she’s not wrong, it’s the border between two of those ‘clans’ in the forest. She’d been chased away by one of them, a handful of moons ago, and had wandered about around the territory she currently resides in until she finally found her new den.

The last few moons have been… interesting. She’s fully aware when she steps over the clan’s ‘scent markers’ (whatever that means - something to do with borders, they think?), and is typically pretty decent at avoiding all contact with the clan cats living here. What can they say? It’s good hunting grounds, especially now that the foliage is growing back. Song was back in this clan’s territory again today - earlier than usual, careful to avoid any group of cats walking around and already scored a mouse - when they spotted the same tortoiseshell they’ve seen a pawful of times beforehand. The tortoiseshell’s an interesting cat - Song doesn’t know much about them, but they don’t seem hostile, unlike the rest of the clan. She’d seen the cat earlier today, and had hidden beneath a bush - they don’t know, maybe one day the cat will have enough and chase them out like the other clan had - but the cat had just sniffed the air, picked up her leaves, and left. So Song took a cue and did the same: picked up their meager mouse and quickly padded back to the den.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 18, 2024 5:33 am

Lilyspeckle - she-cat - 65 moons - elder - crush: Fernstep
tags: Nightstar

The multicolored young elder woke up at the elder's den, the den was a peaceful place as she was the only one in there at the moment. She didn't mind it, but sometimes she did miss her warrior duties, but with her twisted leg, she could not do any of that anymore. She walked out of the den, shook her fur, and stretched her legs a bit, before glaring around the camp, her eyes looked to her daughter's kits who could have their apprentice ceremony soon, maybe today.

Yawning she looked up to the black tom there watching the camp too, deciding to go to him, and started to make her walk to the high ledge "Good morning Nightstar... It sure is a perfect morning, warm and chill" she meowed to him as she approved him.

Plumblaze - tom - 33 moons -warrior - apprentice: Squirrelpaw- crush: open
tags: open

He had already awakened and left the warrior's den just to chill around by himself for a moment. The weather was fresh and chill, he liked it and enjoyed it as long he could, who knows when the leader will call the morning patrols to get out? His ears flicked over to his sister's kits which were turned six moons old and could be ready for their apprentice ceremony, the leader was sitting at his special place there so he wondered if there was going to be the apprentice naming session before the other morning duties.

Dunesplash - she-cat - 26 moons - queen - apprentice: n/a - crush: Crystalflare
tags: Tinykit, Honeyheart

She woke up as the three older kits started to move around, she was tired, but could not be angry at them at all. She knew that they were excited about their possible naming ceremony today as were they already six moons old. She curled her tail around her one kit Tinykit and gave him a quick lick on the head, before looked what his troublemaker Scorpionkit was doing. Her eyes followed the dark brown kit as he made his way toward the three siblings. Yawning she was not exactly sure what she thought about it that after a moon her kits could be the age of the apprentice ceremony as well and she could need to get back to being a warrior.

Her eyes looked to another queen Honeyheart "Morning Honeyheart, so how does it feel? To see your kits going out of the nursery and start their lessons to become a warrior of the clan?" she questioned her.

Basilcrest - tom - 19 moons - warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: Dreamheart

The young warrior was sleeping in his messy nest, which had lost its comfort, but he was too lazy to actually change the moss on his nest. Thought maybe today was the day to do that as he started to have problems sleeping, the moss felt like sleeping on a rosebush, and always when he stood up half of his nest material was on his black fur. He opened his eyes when the movements of Minkheart came to his attention, and he also noticed the crazy kicks from Wolftail. He shook his head a little bit as he felt sorry for Minkheart to have so lively nest buddy

Yawning he jumped up to his nest, took some of his bad moss away there, and took it to the dirt place. He could get out to get some more moss, but for now, he didn't do that, he knew that there could likely be some ceremonies soon, even if he could not be chosen there as he was too young for a deputy and he could not be ready for an apprentice either.

Iciclepaw - she-cat - 7 moons - apprentice - mentor: Magpiefeather- crush: open

The pale apprentice walked away from the apprentice's den, her eyes looking toward the lively nursery, knowing that soon she was not the youngest of the apprentice's den as the three Honeyheart's kits would likely have their apprentice ceremony and move to the apprentice's den. She was not truly sure what to think about that, it made her feel a little pleased that there would be some younger now than she was, but then again it meant the den would become more cramped with three more cats and there was already adult-sized Tadpolepaw.

She looked over to Foxpaw, which was there as well then looked to see her mentor there at the pile. She thought that she could not go anywhere yet as if there was going to be a ceremony, it could be very respectful of those chosen cats if the clan was present and she was rather curious to know who would become the next deputy or which would mentor the three soon-to-be apprentices.

Scorpionkit - tom - 5 moons - kit - mentor: n/a - crush: open
tags: Amberkit, Cloudykit, Coralkit

He was awakened before his mother or brother, he looked over to the three exited kits of Hoenyheart and decided to walk to them "Helloo.. are you excited to have your apprentice ceremony today?" He meowed at them, trying to hide his own excitation, even if he was not going to get the name yet. He looked at their mother Hoenyheart then back to his own mother who was now awakened too, before turning to the three older kits "Do you have any mentor wishes?" he kept asking them out of curiosity. He silently hoped that neither of them could not get Nightstar as a mentor as he wanted the black tom to become his mentor when he was six moons old.
Last edited by Queen of flames on Sun May 19, 2024 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sat May 18, 2024 11:03 am

Albinoleap
[she cat - 30 moons - crush: open - warrior - apprentice: foxpaw - tags: Foxpaw - ]

It was a sad morning as cats stirred and awoken from their slumbers. It was sunrise as Albinoleap yawned and lifted her head from her nest in the warriors den. She got up and stretched and shook out her pelt before she exited the warriors den into the camp. The she cat strolled towards the middle off the camp as she saw her apprentice, Foxpaw. She picked up her pace and stood infront of the apprentice "g'morning Foxpaw, you ready to go do some hunting training?" she asked her apprentice with a head tilt as she saw the ftesh kill pile looking very pitiful.

Squirrelpaw
[she cat - 10 moons - crush: open - apprentice - mentor: wip - tags: n/a - ]

The birds chirped as Squirrelpaw snored away in the apprentice den. Squirrelpaw then woke as the other apprentices started to rise for the day. The orange and white she cat strolled out of the apprentice den and picked a spot in the clearing, she looked over at the fresh kill pile and she saw only a few pieces of fresh kill. She went over to the pile and grabbed 2 of the plumpest mice she could find before she picked it up and trotted towards the nursery. She got to the entrance before her voice was muffled by the mouse "Dunesplash, i brought you and the kits food.. as you too, Honeyheart" she said softly before dropping the mice next to the nests and nudged then closer before she dipped her head and headed out of the den before looking around to see who was up and about

x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dreamheart 2 | Crowgaze 1 | Leopardpaw 1 | Coralkit 1

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat May 18, 2024 12:34 pm

Dreamheart
    medicine cat | 18 moons | in her den | tags; Mantispaw

Dreamheart's eyes shot open at the sound of her apprentice's gasp and paws shuffling frantically. She couldn't see him, since she was curled the opposite way facing the back wall of her den. But, she heard him mumbling to himself it was a dream. She frowned and shook her head. Dreamheart was aware of Mantispaw's traumatic past, and unfortunately this wasn't his first nightmare reliving the event. Her heart ached for the young tom. She wished he never had to experience something so damaging. She didn't know how he would feel about her trying to comfort him, but she got up anyway. She shook out her fur and pushed through the vines hanging over her den. She quietly scurried over to where the poppyseeds were placed in the stone and she delicately pulled one out. She crushed it in half and left the remaining half in the stone compartment. Turning, she approached Mantispaw and placed the half of the poppyseed in front of him. "This will help you feel better." She told him softly. "And don't worry, it's not enough to make you sleepy." She gave him a reassuring nudge and left their den. She headed straight for the fresh-kill pile to grab her and her apprentice something to eat. It was a pleasant surprise to see that there was new additions to the pile. After glancing over everything, she chose a squirrel to split between the two of them. She grasped it in her jaws, and quickly padded back to the medicine cat den. Dropping the prey at her apprentice's paws. "We can share this, you eat first." She let a soft smile form on her muzzle and sat a few tail lengths away from him. She hoped he didn't feel bad about her giving him the poppyseed. She just truly didn't want him to have to feel the pain of losing his mother and siblings all over again.

Crowgaze
    warrior | 30 moons | just finished hunting | mentions: Tadpole | tags; Nighstar, Lilyspeckle

Crowgaze had woken up a bit early this morning. Slinking out of the warriors den as to not wake anyone, he reached his paws forward and arched into a tremendous stretch; yawn spread across his face. He shook out his long black fur and trotted over to the fresh-kill pile. Measly, just as he expected. With the tragic death of their deputy, everyone had been a bit too shocked to think of the fresh-kill pile. Hatred bubbled up in his chest thinking about Sunclan. What scum! A growl rose in his throat and he stormed off towards the clan entrance. He decided he would go hunt to gather some fresh kill for his mourning clanmates. He hunted with speed and efficiency, and thought about the day ahead. He knew the kits were due for their apprentice ceremony. He was confident that he would finally get his first apprentice. Crowgaze knew he was an honorable and valuable warrior. Always doing his best to make Nightstar proud. Then his thoughts trailed to a more unpleasant issue. Tadpole. That rogue that Nightstar had been letting stay in camp. Crowgaze scoffed and a disgusted look crossed his muzzle, right as he pounced onto a juicy squirrel and swiftly bit into its neck to finish it off. It was against Crowgaze's better judgment to be so welcoming to an outsider. He truly disagreed with Nightstar on it. She couldn’t be trusted! Not only that but she wasn’t clanborn. He couldn’t wait for her to continue on her way and get out of Moonclan’s fur.

Crowgaze had to make a few trips back into camp to deliver all the fresh-kill he caught. By the time he was back, the majority of the clan had begun to wake. He dropped the fresh mice, squirrels and birds onto the freshkill pile before grabbing a bird for himself and finding a place to sit down. He spun around and laid stretched out, paws on each side of his prey, and dug in. It was delicious, and his stomach was audibly grumbling. He devoured the bird quickly, and began grooming his massive paws and licking his muzzle clean.

Spotting Nightstar and Lilyspeckle beneath the high ledge, he made his way back to the fresh kill pile. He picked out 2 plump mice and brought them over. Crowgaze respectfully nodded his greeting to the two, and dropped a mouse at each of their paws. “You both should eat.” He grumbled.

Leopardpaw
    apprentice | 11 moons | checking in with mentor | mentions: Foxpaw, Squirrelpaw | tags; Leafpaw, Fernstep, Redmoon

Like clockwork, Leopardpaw was awoken by Foxpaw’s snoring. He shuffled a bit in his nest, but kept his eyes closed. When they first became apprentices, her snoring annoyed him, but at this point he was used to it. He just hoped none of the kit’s who were soon to become apprentices, had any noisy sleeping habits. He wasn’t too excited about the apprentice den becoming more crowded, since he knew the weather was beginning to get warmer and warmer. But, he didn’t mind the fact he’d no longer be the only tom in the apprentice den! Although Leopardpaw was awake, he didn’t really make it known to the other apprentices. He was surely taking his time waking up. After the events of the day prior, he knew most cats were probably taking the day one cautious pawstep at a time. Once all the other apprentices had exited the den, he drowsily sat up and let out a huge yawn stretch combination. He gave himself a quick grooming before trotting out of the apprentice den. “Good morning!” He exclaimed cheerfully to Leafpaw with a friendly purr as he passed her outside the den. He knew she was quite closed off, and he always tried his best to be kind and talk to her without pushing her too much. As he continued walking he did a quick scan of the camp, his eyes briefly catching on Squirrelpaw who was just leaving the nursery. He smiled just in case she happened to look at him too. He noticed his mentor, Fernstep and Redmoon talking outside the warriors den and headed straight for them. “Morning Fernstep.” He dipped his head respectfully at him and the she-cat warrior next to him.

Coralkit
    kit | 6 moons | just woke up | mentions: her siblings | tags; Honeyheart, Dunesplash

Light purrs rose from Coralkit’s chest as she snuggled into Honeyheart’s fluffy soft fur. She knew this would be the last time she ever slept with her mother in the nursery and she didn’t want to take it for granted. She knew her siblings had already lef the nest, not feeling the extra warmth squished against her and hearing their voices faintly from outside the nursery. She thought about becoming an apprentice and how excited she was! She couldn’t wait to explore Moonclan territory and learn to hunt and fight! She knew she would train as hard as she could to become a great warrior. One that would make her clan proud. She wasn’t concerned about who her mentor may be, but she couldn’t wait to find out. Opening her eyes sleepily, she let out a small yawn. “Goodmorning.” She spoke softly to Honeyheart, and peered over at Dunesplash as she began talking to her mom. She was in no rush to get out and join the other kits outside.

tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

honey (002)

Postby star star. » Sun May 19, 2024 10:07 am

─── HONEYHEART.
    ’cause i see sparks fly whenever you smile
    moonclan queen she-cat
    mentions/tags; her kits, dunesplash, scorpionkit,
    squirrelpaw

Honeyheart's attention flicks over to Dunesplash as her fellow queen begins to stir. She watches, in vague amusement, as the kit meanders his way over to Cloudykit and Amberkit. "Morning," she greets in response. At Dunesplash's question, she hums in response and glances over to where the three kits were playing. "Strange," she admits, "but I'm so excited for them." It would be weird and take some getting used to, she thinks - the nursery isn't as cramped as the warriors' den (which she would likely be moving back into soon, what a thought), and she's so used to having her kits next to her...

Movement outside the den causes Honeyheart to glance back over, and she gives Squirrelpaw a friendly smile. "Thank you, Squirrelpaw," she calls, as the apprentice leaves the den. She pulls the mouse closest to her nest closer to her, then looks down as Coralkit begins to show signs of being awake and somewhat functional. She licks Coralkit's head once, twice, and then purrs, "Morning Coralkit." She takes a bite of the mouse and gently pushes it to her kit, silently offering her a bite. "How do you feel?" Honeyheart asks, eyes sparkling as she drapes her tail over her daughter's flank. "You and your siblings may be becoming apprentices today."
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me