•STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

•STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • Accepting

Postby Jane Doon » Fri May 19, 2017 9:34 am

~~WELCOME TO STOUTHEARTS~~
I'm AlbinoCockatiel, but as a nickname, you can call me Tiel.
Confused Cuttlefish will help as co-mod. This is a semi-literate, Wings of Fire/Warriors crossover rp.
You don't need to know anything about Wings of Fire, but if you want to play a "stoutheart," it might prove to be difficult without that knowledge. Cats other than them won't know anything about the world of dragons either, so you can know as little as your character. ^u^

If you wanna read up on Wings of Fire, here's a site to visit!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Long ago, in the land of Pyrrhia, six dragonets of different tribes were cursed out of existence by a ruthless SandWing animus. In the NightWing tribe, dragons still cannot seem to figure out the meaning of an ancient and mysterious prophecy.

Six stouthearts from a world faraway...
will rise as heroes, saving their bay...

In an alternate reality, a simple medicine cat had a similar prophecy. Now BayClan awaits its six stouthearted heroes to save it from its enemy clan who has been oppressing them for many moons: CoppiceClan

There are six slots for the "stouthearts." They will be found as a group of sleeping winged cats somewhere in the woods, around 5 moons old, each one having markings similar to the colors of their dragon tribe. They will have very vague memories of their lives in Pyrrhia. They will not have known each other previously. The one who finds them will see them as a gift from StarClan, their stouthearted heroes, and they will be taken into the clan and given new names. They, however, will have no idea what is going on or why they are no longer dragons.

Character forms go on discussion topic http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3461028

..::Rules::..

~Tess' rules apply~
~You may only play one stoutheart~
~Stouthearts start with WoF names, then later receive warrior names~
~Stouthearts may not have fire/frost breath~
~NightWing may optionally be moontouched~
~SeaWing may breath underwater~
~MudWing may optionally be fire resistant~
~SkyWing may optionally have fire fur~
~IceWing may be resistant to the cold~
~RainWing may have color changing fur
~No animus characters~
~No fowl language~
~Put the word Northeast on your form~
~Unrealistic coat colors are only okay for stouthearts~
~Unrealistic eye colors are okay for all~
~You may have as many characters as you want~
~Try your best to write at least two sentences~
~Decent spelling and grammar~
~Real photos OR drawings are alright for forms~
~Pictures on forms are optional~
~Have fun!~

.:MEET THE CAST:.

Reserved:
BayClan warrior/CoppiceClan warrior - Chasing the moon

BayClan

{Stouthearts} 6/6
Sunbeam//she cat//SandWing//Tiel
Ace//she cat//SeaWing//Demon
Starkeeper//she cat//NightWing//Double Agent
Blackberry//tom//RainWing//moondust
Sardonyx//tom//SkyWing//moonbreaker
Stamukha//tom//IceWing//Yveltal

{Leader} 1/1
Daystar//she cat//Tiel

{Deputy} 1/1
Yewbriar//she cat//derpiness

{Medicine Cats} 1/2
((had the prophecy, other one must go through apprenticeship))
Sageheart//she cat//Demon
~

{Medicine Cat Apprentice} 1/1
Cloverpaw//tom//:.Duplex.:

{Warriors}
Treeclaw//Tom//Tiel
Wispclaw//Tom//Moonbreaker
Redfang//Tom//Demon

{Apprentices}
Muckpaw//Tom//Froggie1

{Queens} 0/4
~
~
~
~

{Kits}
~

{Elders}
~

CoppiceClan

{Leader} 1/1
Fallenstar//Tom//Moonbreaker

{Deputy} 1/1
Mistblaze//Tom//Double agent

{Medicine Cats} 1/2
((One by application, other one must go through apprenticeship))
Stumpyflower//she cat//Froggie1
~

{Warriors}
Crookednose//Tom//Tiel
Coppergaze//she cat//Cuttlefish
Darkpelt//she cat//May

{Apprentices}
Goldpaw//she cat//May

{Queens} 0/4
~
~
~
~

{Kits}
~

{Elders}
~

Outsiders

{Loners} 1/3
Muffet//tom//Froggie1
Dash//tom//May
~

{Kittypets} 0/3
~
~
~

.:•:THE BAY:•:.
~Fish; seagulls; crabs; otters~

.:•:THE COPPICE:•:.
~Mice; rabbits; hummingbirds; toads~

.:•:THE WOODS:•:.
~Squirrels; ravens; moles; finches~

.:•:TWOLEG LANDS:•:.

.:MENTORS:.

Since BayClan lacks enough warriors for every Stoutheart, most will be mentoring more than one

BayClan

Sunbeam + Sardonyx <<< Redfang
Starkeeper + Blackberry <<< Wispclaw
Ace + Muckpaw <<< Treeclaw
Stamukha <<< Yewbriar

CoppiceClan

Goldpaw <<< Crookednose

If there are any concerns regarding mentors, such as your partner being inactive, etc, don't hesitate to p.m. me or Cuttlefish.
Last edited by Jane Doon on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:41 am, edited 35 times in total.
You are currently viewing the signature of Jane Doon.
Jane Doon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • New! • Open/Accep

Postby Jane Doon » Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 am

Bump
Jane Doon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • New! • Open/Accep

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:00 am

{Marking this thread!}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • New! Needs Cats!

Postby Jane Doon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:04 am

🌷Daystar🌷
BayClan • She Cat • Leader • Tags: Open

The morning was bright as Daystar poked her head out of her den. She padded out and gazed upon her clan's camp. Some cats were chatting off to her side, birds were chirping loudly, and it was almost as though there was nothing to worry about. But Daystar was filled with worries for her clan, wondering if the decisions she had made were for the best, or if she was sending BayClan into certain death. It all rested on her shoulders, but that was the life of a leader wasn't it?

☀️Sunbeam☀️
Forest • She Cat • SandWing Stoutheart • Tags: Sardonyx, Ace, Stamukha, Blackberry, Starkeeper, Sageheart

Sunbeam blinked her eyes open, waking up with a tired 'humph.' The first thing she noticed was that she was no longer in the stronghold, nor in the desert at all it appeared. This was a forest, a huge one, with abnormally sized trees. Perhaps she was in the rainforest, but why would she be? Sunbeam held still, somewhat expecting a bunch of camouflaged RainWings to suddenly appear, but nothing happened. Tentatively, she turned her head, realizing she was surrounded by cats, gigantic winged cats, sleeping by her side. Prey was her first thought, but could she really take down a cat as big as a dragon like herself— "What the!" she exclaimed as she looked down at herself. She was covered in fur and shaped like— like a cat.

🍁Treeclaw🍁
BayClan • Tom • Warrior • Tags: Open

What a perfect day it was for hunting! Treeclaw rather liked being a warrior, despite everyone telling him about the tough responsibility and hardships it took. He had only seen the fun sides of it, such as being able to share a den with Wispclaw, getting a cool name, and being respected by younger cats. Today he was out searching for something great to bring back to camp, such as a great big otter, so that everyone would be impressed. He might even become deputy one day! He wandered awfully close to CoppiceClan territory, to the point where the scents of both clans merged into one. But he did not worry too much. If he was quick about catching something, they might not even notice.

♦️Crookednose♦️
CoppiceClan • Tom • Warrior • Tags: Open

Crookednose was up early as usual, just during the time cats were poking heads out of their dens, blinking in the morning sunlight. It was quiet, since most of the younger cats were asleep at this time, which he liked. Being by himself was a great thing he treasured. It gave him time to eat breakfast quick, then slip away to hunt before anyone could say 'howdy there, Crookednose!' and draw him into a long dull conversation.
Jane Doon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Confused Cuttlefish » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:30 am

Coppergaze
CoppiceClan|Patroling|She-cat|Warrior|Tagged:Open

Stretching as she woke, Coppergaze padded across the camp to quickly snatch something small from the fresh-kill pile, a mouse that did not take long to swallow down. She glanced around the camp, quickly making sure all were accounted for. Upon noticing the warrior Crookednose was nowhere to be seen, she sighed quietly and shook her head. She knew he was a capable warrior, one that could be left alone outside the camp, so she didn't fear for his safety. Once finished she made sure to be slow when exiting the camp, making sure all cats knew where she was going, and began to patrol their territory with her head held high and eyes flicking about at every sound.

(that was more than a thought it would be ovo)
Confused Cuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:49 am

Yewbriar || BayClan Deputy || At: Camp's Entrance || Tags: Open

Yewbriar stretched out her paws, basking in the soft morning light that was filtering into the hollow. She'd been on guard the long stretch of the previous night, and honestly, it was quite strenuous. She had to sit up straight and vigilant in front of the camp's entrance to watch for intruders or cats going to sneak out, but nothing came to bother her. By dawn, the black she-cat had almost fallen asleep, repeatedly stumbling on her paws just to stay up for a few more heartbeats. Presently, her exhausted gaze was flickering among her Clanmates, surveying each of them as the she-cat struggled to stay awake. Sure, she was used to the job, but the night was full of stress, paws aching as she'd done extra hunting and patrolling the day before, giving no reason as to why.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardboardteeth » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:01 am

Stumpyflower
    ♀ || medicine cat of coppiceclan || no crush or mate || tags: none
Stumpyflower grunted, sweeping her tail around the withered herb pile. Wasted herbs, by some careless kit coming in here, no doubt. She gave it one final sniff, finding a couple salvageable juniper berries before shoving the pile into dirtplace outside. She pushed it into an outer border, so no clueless kitten would try to eat it because of the sweetish scent of catmint inside. Stumpyflower exited dirtplace and padded toward the fresh-kill pile, where she fished out a plump mouse for herself. She paused and surveyed the camp, watching Crookednose leave the camp. She figured he had gone to hunt, since typically there was more than one cat going to patrol borders.

Muffet
    ♀ || loner kitten || no crush or mate || tags: none
Muffet waddled around the tree she had been left at, leaving pawprints in the mud. It sucked at her paws, and she opened her mouth in what would be a squeal of alarm when a squirrel landed on the ground beside her and ran off. She cowered against the tree, digging her tiny claws into the mud and arching her back in fear. She was so afraid, where had mommy gone??

Muckpaw
    ♂ || apprentice of bayclan || no crush or mate || tags: none
Muckpaw sat outside the apprentices' den, messing around with a browning leaf. A gust of wind blew it out of his paws and he squeaked, leaping after it. It twisted and fluttered in the breeze, and Muckpaw raised his front paws, catching the leaf between them with a triumphant yowl. He brought it to the ground and crunched it beneath his paws. Now he'd need another leaf, unfortunately - but he'd caught it!
mokiemeekie is my sister
very very inactive
cardboardteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:08 am

Darkpelt
Coppice Clan|She Cat|Warrior|Tag:
Open

Darkpelt was awoken by the other two warriors' departure from the den. She stood up and stretched, silently being aggravated by the fact that now she had to get up too as she exited. She ate breakfast, then padded out of the camp to hunt as she often did.

Goldpaw
Coppice Clan|She Cat|Apprentice|Tag: Crookednose

Goldpaw trotted out of her den, already excited to begin her day. She could hear the warriors' leaving the camp, and of course she wanted to join them. With her mentor nowhere in sight but having an idea of where he would be, Goldpaw decided to try to find him outside the camp. She spotted him, and bounded over to Crookednose while calling out, "Hey Crookednose! What're we gonna do today?" She didn't seem to notice that he was hunting.

Dash
Loner|Tom|Location: Near Coppice Clan's border|Tag: Coppergaze

Dash woke up after hearing some footsteps nearby him. He jumped up, fur standing on edge for no real reason. As he scanned the area around himself trying to calm down, he noticed a copper furred cat and froze. "Why now?" He grumbled to himself. Certain he had been scented or seen, he watched the cat and hoped she didn't attack.
Last edited by NerdyDisco on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:09 am

STARKEEPER
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    female // five moons // n/a // nightwing stoutheart // forest // all stouthearts
    the nightwing's purple eyes opened. she blinked in the dappled sunlight, immediately confused. giant trees surrounded her, and she felt leaves under her. she stretched her wings, jumping to her feet. giant cats? she thought. three moons! with wings? i thought cats we little cr- she cut her own thoughts off as she realized she wasn't looking down a long, dark snout, but instead could barely see it. her tail flicked, and she looked down. furred paws. furry chest. a thin, dark tail. she was just like one of the other cats asleep, save for the tan one. she looked at the other cat, picking up on similar panicked thoughts.

MISTBLAZE
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male // thirty-six moons // coppiceclan // deputy // coppiclan camp // open
    the light grey tom awoke, yawning as he stretched. his tail stretched along with the rest of his body, nearly slapping a warrior in her face. he walked out of the warrior's den, stopping by the dirtplace before padding into the coppiceclan camp clearing. he nodded at the short, brown medicine cat as he took a thrush from the fresh-kill pile. he unsheathed his claws and sliced the little animal open, trying to avoid feathers as he ate.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Confused Cuttlefish » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 am

MoonlightWolf19 wrote:
Dash
Loner|Tom|Location: Near Coppice Clan's border|Tag: Coppergaze

Dash woke up after hearing some footsteps nearby him. He jumped up, fur standing on edge for no real reason. As he scanned the area around himself trying to calm down, he noticed a copper furred cat and froze. "Why now?" He grumbled to himself. Certain he had been scented or seen, he watched the cat and hoped she didn't attack.

Coppergaze
CoppiceClan|Patroling|She-cat|Warrior|Tagged:Dash

Coppergaze froze, eyes widening and fur fluffing out as an unfamiliar scent greeted her. Her head swiveled quickly in the direction of the scent, narrowing her gaze and speaking firmly.

"Step out and face me intruder, you are on CoppiceClan territory and I will not hesitate to remove you if I must." She made no move toward where she knew the other cat was, but readied herself for either a chase, or a fight if that was what it came to.
Last edited by Confused Cuttlefish on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Confused Cuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me