Name your price adopts!

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Name your price adopts!

Postby charliethebugfan » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:38 am

Hi! I currently have some adopts available on my toyhouse!
here's the link:
https://toyhou.se/CharlieTheBugFan/characters/folder:4772771

they're all up for offers! I'm not that picky, will consider all offers! That is: pets, C$ and items! Doesn't have to be wishlist too, but I'll be more willing to accept :3 I also accept currency from other games/sites, but since this is a post on chicken smoothie I will mention only CS stuff! Message me for more info, my DMs are always open! I will respond as soon as I can :3

I recommend checking my toyhouse folder (adopts) at least once a month! (if you're interested in characters, of course) I try to make new characters frequently! <3

How this will look?
First - message me or send me a trade with an offer! Please include the link to the character you want. If I will like the offer, I will message you. After I receive the payment I will send you over the character. If you don't have a toyhouse - don't worry! I will just send you their pic without any watermarks (and delete them from my personal toyhouse)
Last edited by charliethebugfan on Fri May 10, 2024 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
charliethebugfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me