My Ransolites (closed species) for your c$/pets/items

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

My Ransolites (closed species) for your c$/pets/items

Postby Dellatae » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 am

I have some closed Species called ransolites they are up for offer for pets, c$, items, and other rans! But also
THERE ARE RULES AND YOU MUST FOLLOW THEM
Rules

By purchasing a ransolite from here or anywhere, you accept the possibility that misuse of the ran and poor behavior WILL result in losing ownership of all Ransolites and blacklisted.
Your account must be 3 months old in order to buy a Ransolite!

-All CS rules apply
-Do not change or add to the Ransolite's traits or design. Unless specified or visually show, don't add things like "marks glow" etc.
-Do not make official Ransolites without permission. This is an instant blacklist.
-CREDIT the creator by ToyHouse.
-Do not use Ransolites to be hateful to other people, while they can have a dark story, do not use them to promote hateful things in the real world.
-NSFW is not allowed for Ransolites ANYWHERE EVER! While innocent fluff is welcomed, I do not want to see NSFW not even on TH or other sites! This may be an instant blacklist!
-Do NOT use Ransolites for the soul purpose of obtaining a profit. You're allowed to sell, but you cant only do adventures/buy eggs just to sell 90% of the loot for a price markup. Constantly overpricing majority of your Ran stuff can result in warnings or even a blacklist.

Even if you’re not in the ransolite community you still need to follow the rules!

So please simply follow the rules! ^_^

Here are some examples of what some look like!
ImageImageImageImageImage

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4889933

This is the link to the original cave! ^
They sell ransolites, ransolites are a closed species! You can Adventure, breed, and collect them! That being said I want some of mine gone! The link down here is the group of rans I want gone!
Now if you have toyhouse send me a trade with your offer on cs with the link or name(s) of the ransolite(s) along with your toyhouse user name, and I’ll send them right your way! If you do not have a toyhouse that’s okay! I plan on making a folder for those who do not have toyhouse! You will be sent the link and the image!
(The Not for sale folder is well… SELF EXPLANATORY!)
Prices
- commons 18 c$ each
- uncommons 30 c$ each
- rares 80 c$
- frosties 150 c$
Pm me if offering items/pets :)
Here is the groups of rans I’m willing to trade!

https://toyhou.se/Dellatae/characters

https://toyhou.se/Dellatae/characters/folder:4266528
Last edited by Dellatae on Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dellatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me