PUPPY ADOPTS ☆!!Pick A Puppy!!☆ {Litter 1}

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

PUPPY ADOPTS ☆!!Pick A Puppy!!☆ {Litter 1}

Postby arioli » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:53 am

Name your price below
crop.png
crop.png (114.9 KiB) Viewed 25 times

This is the first litter created on this base (made by me) so they are each themed after my firsts.

Short descriptions for each puppy below, feel free to change any of the details if you adopt that puppy - you are buying the design, any names and personalities are ultimately up to you

Currently not sure how to price, so make an offer and I will accept or decline. C$ preferred, wishlist pets also accepted (pricing recommendations appreciated even if not making an offer)

Leave a comment with the number and an offer and on payment I'll send you the design on a plain background

1.Splash (first job, pool lifeguard). This puppy likes making friends and playing pranks
2.Goldie (first pet, goldfish).This puppy tends to find quiet dark spaces in which to eat snacks
3.Acorn (first word, "acorn"). This naive puppy likes solving mysteries, from missing hats to cryptid hunts, often with little success
4.Noel (first holiday, christmas). This puppy is a natural leader with a love of music
arioli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me