Want to commission a character. H: C$ and FR and LW

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Want to commission a character. H: C$ and FR and LW

Postby JK-Pirake » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:02 am

So I will be direct. I need a character to represent me on Twitch streams and social media
I seem quite hopeless when it comes to character creation, even as an artist myself, just isn't my forte.

The total funds I have available to use.
Chickensmoothie: 284 C$
Flightrising: 32015 Gems
Lorewolf: 3000 Moonstones.
Within these limits i'm looking to get multiple high quality pieces of the same character to use in different places.

- A profile picture
- Character art pieces (for banners, or such)
- The character will be used to make a Vtuber model. (In the far future or depending on my ability or chances, sooner)

and most importantly..
The character design from scratch.
The character should be a human, style can be stylized by your ability and preference or anime-ish style.
The color scheme for the character would be Red, Black, White, and any gradients of those. This is however just the rough main color scheme.

Style preferences ( Just to get some ideas)
I like gothic, punk,cyberpunk, military-esque wear, as well as viktorian-style attire and viking attire.
The character should be female but does not have to dress too much like so.
Should be recognizeable as around 20-25 years of age.
I would like the character to have a positive, chill appearance but also look a little tough.

What I have gathered as an idea so far
Hair color: Red/Black hair (maybe some white)
Hair length: Medium lenght or long hair
Eye color: ???
Ability, Agile, Swift, fast and strong ( assassin type body build),
Carries weapons, mainly a sniper rifle. ( can but does not have to be in optional art)
Other weapons she carries: Bow and arrows, Dagger, Pistol, Sword, AR. ( can but does not have to be in optional art)
Race: ??? (Can be a mythological humanoid race, vampire, elf, werewolf, Dragon etc: )

Possible references:
Scarlet (Fairytail)
Violet Evergarden

The first thing I will need is the character art to use as reference, and it is generally the most important piece, as it will allow me to showcase the character to more artists.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to work with me to make a design. Starting from rough sketches to a finished reference sheet. The most important aspect here being the character not putting so much weight on the apparel or accessories.

If you are interested then below post either links to your work, or pictures of your art. aswell as what you might be interested in working on. and the desired price of your work. I will contact the artist(s) that I am interested in working with. I will be carefully choosing the artist that I wish to work with on this personally important project of mine ^-^

I will keep updating things on this post if there is development of any sort.
JK-Pirake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me