⭐☕ Fantazyy Character Cafe☕⭐

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What design challenge should I do for some adopts?

Pokemon fusion Gijinkas
21%
Pokemon Gijinkas
14%
Randomized palette challenge
10%
Pre-made palettes
No votes
Random moodboard inspired
31%
Random word inspired
7%
Minecraft mob inspired
10%
Animal crossing villager inspired
7%

Total votes : 29

⭐☕ Fantazyy Character Cafe☕⭐

Postby fantazyy » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:07 pm

I thought I'd make a place here to advertise my character designs! I have a lot of unsold DA and I'm making efforts to create new adopts. I also have a few old characters I would like to give to new homes!
Here are my adopt rules, please read them over before purchasing a design.

Offering rules are as follows: The older the design is, the easier it will be to negotiate. My priorities are always DA points/C$/Lists/Art>Tokens(if event is ongoing)>Rare pets>WL stuff>Other pets/items. I am not really interested in uncommons or commons even if they're on my wl! They're a fun bonus but I'd prefer them alongside a more substantial offer. I'm only interested in human art, and I consider 20 C$ to be equivalent to 100 da points! You can offer less than the original price in points/C$ if the adopt is over a year old. Reply to the thread or send me a pm if you would like to offer!

You can find all of my old adopts (humans, anthros and ferals)here and my new adopts (probably just humans)here! I also have old characters on toyhou.se I'm looking to rehome here. They will require higher offers since they already come with a lot of art, so please keep that in mind before offering!!

For those of you who want customs check out this post!

In addition to my dA and toyhou.sehave posts on this thread that feature specific designs! I also include when the post was last updated so people know to check for something new!) The posts are:
CS Exclusives: Designs that aren't found on my dA. New design as of February 28th!
Old Gallery Feature: The most recent, unsold design from my dA. Last updated Sept 28th
Cross-Site Ongoing Adopts: Ongoing adopts that I am hosting on multiple sites!

Feel free to mark this thread if you're interested in customs or keeping up with new adopts!
Last edited by fantazyy on Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:30 am, edited 124 times in total.
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Custom Corner | Closed |

Postby fantazyy » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:10 pm

If you're interested in customs you're at the right spot! This shop will not be opened frequently but I'll put it as open when I have a lot of free time! Feel free to ask me about customs even if the shop is closed, I may be bribed into doing one or at least to put you on a list to notify you when I have time!

Examples:
Toyhou.se Folder | Deviantart Folder

Rules:
Prices are built around my USD prices, converted into C$ with a ratio of 1$ to 20C$. If you're interested in paying USD, please contact me off site via any of my social media accounts: Deviantart, Toyhou.se, Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr
USD commissions can still be open, even if the CS store front is closed. Feel free to contact me about USD commissions regardless of this shop's status.
Check my design rules for my TOS for designs!
I require all payment up front. I do not do refunds at customer request once the art has been started.
Refunds are only offered in the case I am unable to deliver within the maximum turnaround time or if I am unable to work on the commission anymore due to personal reasons. Exceptions may occur if delays are caused by lack of response from buyer.
I will send a WIP sketch for approval and ask for an additional approval step when it comes to flat colors. I will allow two rounds of minor changes to the sketch and colors, however each round of minor changes after two or a major redo will require an additional 10% payment (per instance of change). Please be as specific as you can upfront with what you want to avoid complications.
A custom can take anywhere from a few days to four months. I try to get everything done in a timely manor, but I'm pretty busy even at the best of times, so please keep that in mind!
"Current availability" refers to when specific commissions are open are available for purchase!
You can ask to see the progress at any time.
Once payment is sent I'll accept between when I start working on the commission and before I send you the first wip.
I prefer to be pmed for custom requests!
Once the art/design is complete feel free to use it wherever, as long as it is non commercial and you credit my Twitter. Non-commercial purposes include uploading to character art storage sites, using as a design reference for other commissions, or using to decorate personal/non-commercial social media pages. By default, you are not allowed to use my art for commercial purposes. Commercial purposes include making and selling merchandise with my art (digital or physical prints, tee shirts, stickers, etc), using the my art on projects which you profit off of (podcasts, comics, writing, etc), using my art for advertising purposes/in published works (including YouTube thumbnails, video assets, decorating social media profiles associated with commercial projects), using my art for NFTS or other such crypto practices, or use of my art in any other way where you may generate profit. If you would like to use my art for commercial purposes, you must discuss it with me, and then receive my full written consent before you go forward with any and all commercial use. I will only do commercial work for USD
I maintain the rights to my own art, unless exclusive rights are purchased. I retain all rights to use my art for any purpose, including marketing, sharing on social media, etc
The buyer may not edit the work they commissioned once it is finished, aside from minor cropping. Exceptions can be discussed. Non buyers may not modify nor repost any of my work.
I retain the right to decline commissions for any reason.

Paymet specifications
Pets must be from at least 2015 unless they are store pets or re-released. Older pets are preferred!
Don't swarm me with garbage rares! My commissions aren't intended to be places to throw away untradeable pets. So no rats!
Uncommons must be from 2013 or earlier!
Ask me about mixed payment
Pets don't have to be on my wishlist
I am allowed to decline a commission based on what pets you're offering, but I probably won't do that. C$ and points are the only proper set price!
If a payment type is crossed out I won't be accepting for that phase of the shop being open.

I Can Draw
Animals, humans, and anthros (I don't draw every species regularly but I'm willing to try! Mythical or real species)
Closed or open species. NOTE: When I say closed species I mean I'm willing to design your MYOs if that is allowed for the species! I will not be doing offbrands or the like because I'm not comfortable getting involved in those situations-
Any gender
Complicated designs ( If you want a complicated I will charge more!)

I Can't Draw:
Anything NSFW
Anything offensive
Overtly religious themes
Certain medical themes

Prices:

Sketch Chibi Custom:
Price: 25$ or 500C$ or equivalent value in pets
Current availability: Open

Chibi Custom:
Examples: 1,2
Price: 50$ or 1000C$ or equivalent value in pets
Current availability: Closed

On Base Custom

Choice between cat and dog base!! I will only be using my personal base. I only allow minor lineart edits (i.e small accessories, change tail, change ears)
Examples: https://sta.sh/0nzgd37mm55
Price: 15$ or 300 C$ or equivalent value in rares +

Halfbody Sketch Custom (Only available for humaniods/anthros!):
These still have color the lines will just be a bit messier!
Examples: Old but give the general idea
Price: 21.25$ or 425C$ or equivalent value in rares +

Halfbody Custom (Only available for humaniods/anthros!):
Example: 1
Price: 43.75$ or 875C$ or equivalent value in rares +

Fullbody Sketch Custom:

These still have color the lines will just be a bit messier!
Example:1,2
Price: 31.25$ or 625C$ or equivalent value in rares +

Fullbody Custom:
Example: 1,2,3,4 (old),5 (old)
Price: 62.5$ or 1250 C$ or equivalent value in rares +

Slots:
∞Taken by Example Name - Commission Type - Paid/Unpaid
1. Taken by Prince Endymion - Chibi custom - Paid

Fill out this form and PM it to me if you want a custom!
Anything marked "Opt" for optional can be skipped.

Code: Select all

Username:
Type of custom:
Species: (Please at least specify if you would prefer humanoid, anthro or feral. You can have more than one option specific or general option for me to pick. )
Specific accessories/outfits: ( Opt )
Theme: ( Opt )
Colors: ( Opt )
Extras: ( Opt )
Details: (pose, expression, personality)
Other info:
Payment:
Where should I credit you if I post it?: ( Tell me what social media page/s you'd prefer to be credited by for the character. I try too post all my art on tumblr, twitter and deviantart so I can tag you directly on those sites! )

Last edited by fantazyy on Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:31 am, edited 62 times in total.
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chickensmoothie Exclusives!

Postby fantazyy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:27 am

Last edited by fantazyy on Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:12 am, edited 39 times in total.
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Recent Designs!

Postby fantazyy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:50 am

The second design is available! I'd like 20C$, equivalent value in pets or art for her!
Last edited by fantazyy on Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:48 pm, edited 13 times in total.
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cross-Site Ongoing Adopts

Postby fantazyy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:09 am

Design I made to test out the flight rising adopt market! Unforuntately it's been almost a week and she hasn't sold there so... I'll take offers here too! Another OTA, so feel free to offer C$, pets, dA points, or humanoid art! I'll also accept flight rising stuff (specifically treasure and gems) because I recently became addicted to that game and need resources- Pm, quote reply or send a trade to give an offer!

Offers:
Trade from Prince Audric
Ends April 7th
Last edited by fantazyy on Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:51 pm, edited 24 times in total.
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☕ Morfi's Character Cafe ☕

Postby fantazyy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:50 pm

Bump!
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!

fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:27 am

I should be asleep by now but aaa
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐

fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:46 am

Bump!
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐

fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Bump!
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐

fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:09 am

Bump!
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐

fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me