I BUY ANY CHARACTER!

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

I BUY ANY CHARACTER!

Postby Jaegalex » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 am

Hello, and welcome :)

I love characters, I love a lot of characters.

I can offer A N Y of my pets, I'm not attached, anything reserved you cannot see!

I do of course ask that, you be reasonable as to buy many characters, I shall need many pets!

I've sold my fair share of characters, I know how it works ;)

I'm online a lot, and I check this thread a lot, It won't be long before I reply!

I am interested in any characters, feral, human, anthro, etc!

Please post examples!

The design is most valuable (and art that goes with it of course, if any!) but the quality of the ref or drawing can help as badly photographed traditional or LINED PAGES, are hard to determine colours and sometimes designs!

I prefer you to ask of an offer and see if I'm willing, but if you are REALLY unsure, I'll offer first!

Rules:

Please don't get mad if you say ''offer'' and I go wayyy under, it's not meant to be offensive, and if you've never said previously what your range is then I don't know how much YOU think it's worth :(

Once I buy the character it is mine, I will not say I made the character, I will not remove any signatures, But I have the right to sell it although I probably won't sell, I CAN.

I don't buy characters drawn on lined paper unless of course you have another fullbody drawing without lined paper!

Lists aren't for one character with no other art EXCEPT in specific circumstances with expensive designs

ps: I absolutely love characters with quality art, I will offer a lot for these :D They're my favourite!

I'll probably buy your character! But if I don't, I shouldn't have to give a reason <3

Ps: Ok I wrote this a long time ago, I'll fix it eventually, it sounds kind of rude, I don't mean it that way trust me! I love and respect art and characters, I haggle my life away buying characters because I just love them, I love drawing them, I love commissioning art of them, I just heh, I just love 'em!
Last edited by Jaegalex on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
back from a year long break, sorry if I have been inactive
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BUYING CHARACTERS! :D

Postby Jaegalex » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:03 am

Lymph wrote:

I can offer A N Y of my pets, I'm not attached, anything reserved you cannot see!

I do of course ask that, you be reasonable as to buy many characters, I shall need many pets!

I'm online a lot, and I check this thread a lot, It won't be long before I reply!

Please post examples!

The design is most valuable (and art that goes with it of course, if any!) but the quality of the ref or drawing can help as badly photographed traditional or LINED PAGES, are hard to determine colours and sometimes designs!

I prefer you to ask of an offer and see if I'm willing, but if you are REALLY unsure, I'll offer first!

Rules:

Please don't get mad if you say ''offer'' and I go wayyy under, it's not meant to be offensive, and if you've never said previously what your range is then I don't know how much YOU think it's worth :(

Once I buy the character it is mine, I will not say I made the character, I will not remove any signatures, But I have the right to sell it although I probably won't sell, I CAN.

I don't buy characters drawn on lined paper unless of course you have another fullbody drawing without lined paper!

Lists aren't for one character with no other art EXCEPT in specific circumstances with expensive designs

I'll probably buy your character! But if I don't, I shouldn't have to give a reason <3
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghiaccio » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:08 am

Hi ^^
I could make you a character if you give me some type of insight of what you like colour wise and like a gif or image It should be based off and I could make a ref and a few pieces of random art :3
uu
some random quick Art i made for a friend earlier
It was quickly drawn so the lines above are bad but they would be better if I was to not sketch it up real fast.
I don't mind what you offer since Tbh my art is nothing special and is pretty ugly TAT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Caŋ ɣɔu track ɛm, Mɛlɔŋɛ?~
ϟ Ghia |♐︎||They/Them ϟ
Enby Lesbian
Feel free to dm- I don't bite.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
♡Mel♡
current obsessions
↓↓↓
Jjba (pt5&6)
Madcom
Oc creating/
worldbuilding

xxxxxxxx

Ghiaccio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:13 am

Koitiger wrote:Hi ^^
I could make you a character if you give me some type of insight of what you like colour wise and like a gif or image It should be based off and I could make a ref and a few pieces of random art :3
uu
It was quickly drawn so the lines above are bad but they would be better if I was to not sketch it up real fast.
I don't mind what you offer since Tbh my art is nothing special and is pretty ugly TAT

Any guidelines for what it should be above? Im definitely interested! I'd say its not worth nothing too low! And, I, love your art <3 I could draw up a quick palette maybe!
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghiaccio » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:18 am

Lymph wrote:
Koitiger wrote:Hi ^^
uu

Any guidelines for what it should be above? Im definitely interested! I'd say its not worth nothing too low! And, I, love your art <3 I could draw up a quick palette maybe!

aww thanks :3
That would be lovely and as of now I don't have any guidelines, I can have a go at anything for ya :3
edit:What do you prefer generally? Like anthros, humanoid, feral?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Caŋ ɣɔu track ɛm, Mɛlɔŋɛ?~
ϟ Ghia |♐︎||They/Them ϟ
Enby Lesbian
Feel free to dm- I don't bite.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
♡Mel♡
current obsessions
↓↓↓
Jjba (pt5&6)
Madcom
Oc creating/
worldbuilding

xxxxxxxx

Ghiaccio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:17 pm

pmd!
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:25 am

Lymph wrote:

Please post examples!

Rules:

Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:15 am

Lymph wrote:

Please post examples!

Rules:

Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:33 am

Lymph wrote:
Lymph wrote:

Please post examples!

Rules:

Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:22 am

Lymph wrote:
Lymph wrote:
Lymph wrote:

Please post examples!

Rules:

Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me