Smoll character clean out

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Smoll character clean out

Postby Never » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:23 am

Like it says on the tin!
Not sure if I can sell/trade the closed species, I will have to ask. (bear in mind 99% of closed species owners I've pmed to ask for permission never got back to me so um)

Characters here!

Do not offer on the ones with NFT/NFS in their title

If the oc comes with art (most don't) I will pm you it!

If I list what I paid for the oc on their page I will not go lower than that. I want the same amount I paid, no more, no less.
However, if say that I bought it with a list pet and you lack a list pet but REALLY want the oc then you can try to bribe me with characters, bulk WL pets, and/or art.

If I don't list how much I paid for them, offer as much as you think they're worth but it doesn't have to be a lot in this case. (Non-WL uncommons are fine. I don't want rares, I know at least that I didn't pay a rare for those characters)

Gifted ocs are free

If you want to try to trade for an oc, or just want to offer ocs for sale, I have a hard time saying no to silver foxes and blue merles(NO tan/orange marks)!
Note: Right now I have no C$ and have been cutting down on my pets and items, so be sure to look into what I have (all pets in 'pets without a group', rares group, and items are up for grabs) and see if there's anything you want there before offering if you don't want an oc trade as payment!
Never

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Smoll character clean out

Postby Never » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:07 pm

Bump!
Never

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormsurge0 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:08 am

Saving.
stormsurge0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Never » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:03 am

Bump!

Last bumped by Never on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:03 am.
Never

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me