---

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: W: Characters H: Chara, C$, pets, art

Postby mochahearts » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:53 pm

Nvm I can take this one if you don't want to get all of that mess http://orig10.deviantart.net/e360/f/201 ... a70zu5.jpg )
╔═══════╗

A coming back
player!

╚═══════╝

mochahearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:00 pm

SylveonSwag wrote:I could do them both for the character if that works for you c:. When you say asking about an owner switch, is the user on DA or CS :)??

The owner of the brother of Carmella is on CS, they have been informed about the owner switch of Carmella. And yes, It is a nice offer, but all is up to me and StarRay to accept the owner switch. Again, since I really like Carmella, there's a chance I may keep her. So even if the offer is really nice, there's a chance I can decline. I'm sorry for the confusion here, but I'm not cancelling yet. We'll see in the future.
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns
Image <- click for my   page
mostly just here for forums + oekaki

ImageImageImageImageImage

v say hi to my rhat army v

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:02 pm

⚔Razors wrote:Nvm I can take this one if you don't want to get all of that mess http://orig10.deviantart.net/e360/f/201 ... a70zu5.jpg )

I'm very sorry about the confusion here, but my bab Neb isn't for trade. I'll put that up now on the forum ;u;
However I can make a free custom for you. The lines for the species are free, so I could do that for you. (This goes for anyone else who wants a Taiko)
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochahearts » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:04 pm

(030 okay make it soemthing related to Galaxy 030)
╔═══════╗

A coming back
player!

╚═══════╝

mochahearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:11 pm

⚔Razors wrote:(030 okay make it soemthing related to Galaxy 030)

Boy or Girl?
Also, wings/no wings or horns/no horns?
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochahearts » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:17 pm

No horns/yes angel wings you can color them/and a girl
╔═══════╗

A coming back
player!

╚═══════╝

mochahearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:47 pm

⚔Razors wrote:No horns/yes angel wings you can color them/and a girl

Here she is. She may not look galaxy based, but I based her off of this picture.
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochahearts » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:54 pm

Kuro_Neko wrote:
⚔Razors wrote:No horns/yes angel wings you can color them/and a girl

Here she is. She may not look galaxy based, but I based her off of this picture.

I posted a pic that I want you to change to colors to it 030 I like black and red and blue 030)
╔═══════╗

A coming back
player!

╚═══════╝

mochahearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:48 pm

bump
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:04 pm

bump
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me