★ Custom human(oid) character offspring ★

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ★ Custom human(oid) character offspring ★

Postby worshipthesquid » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:03 am

accepted! happy new year everyone <3

cute character matchmaking!humanoid offspring design, humanisation and outfit designcharacter creation & development resources

neutral self-righteous | XNTP | ravenclaw | sylph of heart or mage of light | champion rambler

if I owe you art/we've been talking about a commission (or anything tbh) and it looks like I've forgotten, come poke at me :0
worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worshipthesquid » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:46 am

here's Tohru! this was hard, her original is so cute ;u; lemme know if you want the images separated or anything

boop

all slots still closed my dudes, I'm getting into some overwatchy art project that will probs take some time

cute character matchmaking!humanoid offspring design, humanisation and outfit designcharacter creation & development resources

neutral self-righteous | XNTP | ravenclaw | sylph of heart or mage of light | champion rambler

if I owe you art/we've been talking about a commission (or anything tbh) and it looks like I've forgotten, come poke at me :0
worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeSocks » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:55 am

worshipthesquid wrote:here's Tohru! this was hard, her original is so cute ;u; lemme know if you want the images separated or anything

boop

all slots still closed my dudes, I'm getting into some overwatchy art project that will probs take some time

Aw! She looks great! I never even
considered her having short hair, but I like it!
One little thing, if possible.I'm not a huge fan
of piercings on my characters, and it doesn't
really match with her personality.
Would there be anyway to remove them? If not,
that's completely fine, just wondering >.<
Thank you so much!

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worshipthesquid » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:34 am

sure! I just put em in for the ear top markings and considering the ears were originally blue that's... a pretty non-controversial change hehe. also oh boy that colouring is very patchy, here's one that won't look so bad on a toyhou.se bg.

as always change anything you like!

worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeSocks » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:55 am

worshipthesquid wrote:sure! I just put em in for the ear top markings and considering the ears were originally blue that's... a pretty non-controversial change hehe. also oh boy that colouring is very patchy, here's one that won't look so bad on a toyhou.se bg.

as always change anything you like!

Awesome, thank you :3

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sathalina » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:22 am

total mark <3 Cannot wait for you to open up again ^^
    " rotten to the core . "
    Satha - She/Her/They - ©
    Just three Kobolds in a trenchcoat.
    Trading pets
Sathalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worshipthesquid » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:18 am

@Eath_Hurricane, here's Geoff! I didn't have time to do as many designs as I wanted to (sorry!) but he seems like a cool guy! the design seemed to me to point to more of a modern street fashion japan-influenced look (a fried egg patterned snapback would probs fit right in) but I bet he'd look great in some more traditionally tailored robes or a dramatic paneled skirt? anyhow this was really fun, I'm thinking of maybe opening up an outfit design slot ゚+。:.゚ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゚.:。+゚bc usually I have to stick to the patterns & colours of the original design and it's fun but doesn't leave that much room for flair hehe

there he is!

anyway! ty for your order! + as always feel free to change or move anything you like. I probably will open up a new slot soonish (when I've decided on whether to open outfit options? any feedback/ideas/suggestions on that front appreciated! but for now, all slots are ~closed~

worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:38 am

i am in love with your outfit designs, so i'd definitely be interested, personally!
also super subtle mark for when the slot opens
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worshipthesquid » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:08 am

<3 thank you! I guess outfit design is a thing I'm doing now? front page has been changed to reflect this (though Oh Boy those examples need to be brought up to date I've been getting lazy w that)

you won't need to wait too long : P - ALL SLOTS OPEN! one of them's just open for outfit designs so I can get a feel for how this is going to work though

hope everyone's having a good week!
Last edited by worshipthesquid on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:12 am

human design for a non-human character

username: raywood
    non-human character: otto
    any particular design requests?: nah fam, i trust you <3
    other: it be adam/sugar's bf!! (also im using the payment i sent last time but if you want more I can def do that ;o)
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me