~Nightshayde~'s Character Designs *Selling and Seeking*

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

~Nightshayde~'s Character Designs *Selling and Seeking*

Postby xPLEASEDELETEx » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm

~Nightshayde~'s Character Thread Image
Alright, so, I recently went through my characters and noticed a lot of stuff missing. Things I needed or wanted that I didn't have. Then I designed a character I didn't need or really want and swept a few more out of the old graveyard I knew needed a new home. So now, here I am, making a thread for looking and selling. The characters for sale/trade will always be in the second post.
Please look around, read the rules, make offers, etc. etc. etc.

Rules Image
-Follow the rules
-I don't care how many characters you ask for, no limit
-Don't steal characters
-Do not attempt to copy characters
-Do not abandon characters, and let me know if you resell any of them
-I would really like PM's letting me know what you've been doing with the character and showing me any art done of the character you bought but it's not necessary
-Do not ask for characters that are not for offer
-Don't use chat speak or txt tlk or tolkin lyke dis in my thread or you will be ignored
-Have fun

-If you don't follow these rules you may be banned for the thread permanently and I will have my fursona eat you, she's always up for eating a rulebreaker

What I Want/Like Image
-Steampunk: I love steampunk wings, I don't like goggles.
-Quads: I don't accept anthros, furries, humans, etc. unless they are really intriguing. However I will accept a character that can be a quad and an anthro, furry, etc.
-Semi-Emo: I like emo hair with bangs covering one eye, emo bracelets, piercings, and other things of that nature. I don't like too much emo.
-Colors: I like all colors whether they're dark or light but I also like colors that go together well. I am particularly fond of blue, silver, black, and purple and I also like a base color of black with rainbow colored markings. I don't like pink.
-Nonexistent Species'- Things like a wolf, or a lion, or a tiger, or whatever it may look like with an abnormal tail, wings, horns, extra teeth, whatever it may have that makes it different. I don't like more than four legs.
-Complex designs: I like complex, difficult, almost impossible to copy designs or just really strange designs. I don't like simple designs, don't try to hand me a dog that has all brown fur with one green spot over its eye. That doesn't mean I won't accept simpler designs-a lot of my characters are not extremely complex-that just means don't give me too simple.

-Lunar and Night Things: You know, moons, stars, midnight colors, stuff like that. I don't have anything against Solar designs though.

Payment Image
I am leaving that for the most part up to you, but please only WL pets, other characters, or rare/very rare pets from 2010 or earlier.
If you are selling something to me then you can name/give the price for what you're selling/trading but I am not guaranteeing that is what you will get.
Last edited by xPLEASEDELETEx on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
xPLEASEDELETEx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Sales

Postby xPLEASEDELETEx » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Character Sales Image

This one has no name, no gender (though I refer to it as a boy), is a fox, and nothing really. It never ended up coming into use for me so I hope to give it a better home with somebody else.

This one is a male, his name is Ricochet, he is a wolf, and he was supposed to be my character Thanatos' brother but that changed due to unimportant circumstances so now he's here too in hopes of finding a better home. He can be renamed but he must stay male.
Also seen: X

His name is Payne, he's a male, and he's a very old character. Like, one of my first real OC's old. Probably...four years? Well he needs a new owner because all of his friends are dead and he just doesn't seem to like my new characters much.

No name, no gender, no fate, no history, nothing. Has existed for a while but I never got around to using it.
xPLEASEDELETEx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Nightshayde~'s Character Designs *Selling and Seeking*

Postby MidoriKirin » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:27 am

Take a look here:
viewtopic.php?t=1210641