1 X 1 SlytherinChick & xXMischief-ManagedXx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 X 1 SlytherinChick & xXMischief-ManagedXx

Postby direwolf. » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:28 pm

xD I'm sorry.

Fred grins and chuckles. "Born ready. Well.. You know what I mean." He smirked, he opens the door to the dungeon.

Noelle winces a bit hearing the door open. Please be the slave.. Please.. She stiffens in her spot.

Charlie yawns, then pouts. "I'm going to be so lonely while you are at Hogwarts."
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:32 pm

George smirked, going over to Noelle's cage and tapped on it. "Wakey, wakey, gorgeous. We've got a fun night ahead of us."

Hermione kept completely stilll, pretending to be asleep.

Jean pouted a bit. "I don't wanna go, love... I'll owl you as much as I can. Promise."
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Noelle gulps, she peeks her eyes open a bit.

Fred didn't care if Hermione was asleep or not, he opened her cage and went inside it. Picking her up and putting her over his shoulder. (Fireman style! xD)

Charlie nodded, but continues to pout. "Everyday?"
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 pm

George smirked at her. "Morning sweetheart. Now, you can make this easy, or hard. Come on out, or I'll make you."

Hermione yelped softly, clearly surprised, and she struggled a bit.

Jean kissed his cheek. "If I can," she promised.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:43 pm

"Please.. No.." Noelle whispered, scooting closer to the back of her cage. Then she glares at him.

"Nuh uh." Fred whispered, grinning. He winks at George before apparting to his room.

Charlie smiles and nodded, he picks her up in his arms before heading to their room.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:49 pm

George rolled his eyes, holding out his hand to her. "I don't want to hurt you, sweetheart, but I will. Out now."

Hermione continued to squirm. Of course she knew the Weasley twin's reputation. Everyone did. "Please... Let me go," she whispered, begging him.

Jean smiled, snuggling up to him.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:53 pm

"You don't want to hurt me?" Noelle scoffed. "That's bull sh*t." She lays flat against the wall, like that would help. Wishing that she can just sink through the wall.

"Sorry, beautiful. You're mine now." Fred said, but sets her back down on her feet. Then he kisses her.

Charlie enters their room and sets her down on the bed, laying down beside her.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:02 pm

"Actually, I don't," George said honestly. "It would do nothing for your looks," he added, frowning. "Last chance. Come out on your own or I'll drag you out, as painfully as I can."

Hermione was slightly shocked but she knew better than to resist. She didn't move back, but also didn't kiss him back.

Jean smiled and snuggled up to Charlie. "Love you."
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:05 pm

"Why would I come out if.. if you're going to do something to me anyways?" Noelle asked, shaking her head.

"Come on, beautiful." Fred whispered, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Charlie smiled. "I love you too." He whispered, pulling her closer. (Man, Jean.. You stole my man.. xD)
Last edited by direwolf. on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:54 am

[Man, I literally could not read some of this it hurt so bad. Yeet me into the abyss please.]

George let out a frustrated sigh, rolling his eyes. Man this girl really knew how to push his limits. It's fine. Once she broke, and she would, things would run smoothly. He just had to get there first, and apparently his usual tactics didn't work on her. He finally returned his gaze to her, irritation definitely flickering in his eyes, but otherwise he remained fairly neutral. "Look, Love, you're coming out regardless. Why the bloody hell would making it harder on yourself be the smart idea? Like really, honestly, think that through." He leaned on the bars of the cage, eyebrow raised as he let her think it over. "You can come out and we can have a good time, or you can resist and have a real bad time. Which really seems like the better option?"

Hermione let out a small sigh, out of irritation truthfully but she hoped it came across as her relaxing, and unhappily kissed back. She supposed the quickest and safest way out of this whole ordeal was to just play along. The twins had an awful reputation, and she'd landed right in the middle of the lion's den. She needed to be careful for now.

Jean leaned contentedly against him, staring contentedly at the fire in front of them. "I know that you're already graduated but you're sure we can't just sneak you in?" she asked, glancing up at him with a small grin. "I mean, I've got a real long train ride tomorrow and Merlin knows I don't want to deal with those twin nightmares. The one is always making moves on me, Fred I think." She rolled her eyes, shifting to lay in his lap, looking up at him. "Be a much more enjoyable ride if you were tagging along. Chaotic and dangerous, sure, but enjoyable."
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me