Alice in Wonderland 2nd Generation ~ 1x1 Rp With Svnoyi

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Alice in Wonderland 2nd Generation ~ 1x1 Rp With Svnoyi

Postby homura » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Plot

After the whole kadoodle with Alice in Wonderland, what happened? Wonderland, or 'Underland' continued on it's crazy, mad ways. Alice visited every chance she got! Hatter finally found his match, and they even had a daughter! The Cheshire Cat also found a mate and they had 3 healthy kittens. The Red and White Queen's also made a new life. The White Queen had a sweet, bright-eye'd girl, who would someday rule over Wonderland as the new White Queen. The Red Queen, though, had an evil and vial daughter, who (she hoped) would follow in her footsteps, and take over Wonderland. In the real world, Alice finally married a wonderful man, and had a baby girl who visits Wonderland now instead of Alice. But with the new generation, anything can happen, and no one knows who is evil, and who is good. What might happen....?

Rules

* All of Tess' rules apply
* Lets keep it PG-13, Kay? x3
* No killing other characters unless we agree on it
* No. Chat. Speak.
* At least 4 sentences per character

All Characters

Alice's Daughter - Ace
Red Queen's Daughter - Svnoyi
White Queen's Daughter - Ace
Mad Hatter's Daughter - Svnoyi
Cheshire Cat's Kitten(s) - Ace
Other Characters - Both of us xD

Current Stuff

No current news or 'stuff' right now :D

Character Forms

Code: Select all
Character Name:
Who are they (what character):
Crush (Not really needed):
History (Optional):
Personality:
Looks (No anime kthnx):
Other:

My Characters

Character Name: Jasper
Who are they (what character): Cheshire Cat's Kitten
Crush (Not really needed): N/A
History (Optional): I don't want to do the history for Jazz, she's not interesting until the future 8'D
Personality: Jasper goes by Jazz, and she is a total loner. She loves to be mysterious, and tricky. Confusing at times, and she can easily blend in or stand out in a crowd. No one knows that she has an underlaying intention of evil, though. /nothing else to put
Looks (No anime kthnx): Exactly like her father, The Cheshire Cat. She's a lot smaller, and has less teeth (they haven't all grown in) though.
Other: N/A

Character Name: Jaquelyn
Who are they (what character): Alice's Daughter
History (Optional): Born to Alice, she grew up listening to stories of Wonderland and how her mother had defeated the Jabberwocky. Finally, now that she's 16, Alice lets her go and explore Wonderland for herself! Jaquelyn's (or Jaqui, pronounced "Jackie") dream is to one day live in Wonderland.
Personality: Jaqui is a sweet, shy, and sometimes misunderstood girl. She is very proper, and is always on her best behavior.
Looks (No anime kthnx): http://www.enthunder.com/photo/Mia%20%2 ... kowska.jpg
Other: She looks a ton like her mother, Alice. Her best friend is The Mad Hatter's daughter.

Character Name: The White Princess (Erika is her real name)
Who are they (what character): The White Queen's Daughter
History (Optional): Grew up as royalty and helped her mother, The White Queen, rule over Wonderland. Someday, she'll be the queen of Wonderland.
Personality: Loyal, generous, playful, makes decisions for the better.
Looks (No anime kthnx): http://us.cdn3.123rf.com/168nwm/scorpio ... e-hair.jpg
Other: N/A

The End! C:
Last edited by homura on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I suppose one day, you'll also be my enemy.
It's fine, I don't care.
I'll keep wishing for a world where you can be
happy.

homura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alice in Wonderland 2nd Generation ~ 1x1 Rp With Svnoyi

Postby arcanedeer » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Character Name: Felix
Who are they: The Mad Hatter's Daughter
Crush: N/A
History: Nothing interesting yet...
Personality: Felix is a lot like her father. She's normally considered insane. If you can get past her strange habit of speaking in riddles, she's actually a very loyal person who would do anything for her friends. Felix is also horribly clumsy, and breaks nearly every glass object she comes into contact with. Anyone who knows her would say that she's always looking for trouble... Despite already being crazy, her strangest quirk is her unexplained hatred of animals.
Looks: Ref
Other: None

Character Name: Rose
Who are they: The Red Queen's Daughter
Crush: N/A
History: She was born in the Red Queen's castle, and is going to rule it someday.
Personality: Rose is pretty much like her mother, although they don't get along very well, since she has a rebellious attitude. Rose enjoys violence and other people's pain. She sometimes sneeks out of the castle when her mother isn't looking, just to steal things out of the pockets of innocent pedestrians. Rose is also very arrogant and proud. She thinks she's the best at everything, since she's never had anyone to prove that she's not.
Looks: Ref
Other: None
arcanedeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby homura » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:09 pm

((I'll start :3))

Jaquelyn dusted off a book in her extensive library. The cover read 'The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe', a classic; and one of Jaqui's favorites! She couldn't decide if she wanted to sit down and read for a few hours, or if she should go down the rabbit hole and visit her favorite place in the world, Wonderland. Felix was probably wandering around, or drinking tea. Maybe she's learning to Futterwack? Jaqui looked around her home. It had only been a year since she moved out from living with Alice, her mother. Without thinking, Jaqui got up and drew the red fabric curtains covering the window. The light poured in from outside, revealing the gorgeous rolling green hills. Jaqui had moved a long ways away from her mother's home, but this place was closer to the rabbit hole. It was an old house, but it was perfect for her, and the books already in the library came with it! Sighing heavily, the blonde haired girl strode back to her chair where the book was sitting. She grasped it tightly with her fingers, and placed it back onto the shelf. She had made up her mind. Lets go to underland to Wonderland, She thought to herself while smiling.

It's fine, I don't care.
happy.

homura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcanedeer » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Felix woke up on the floor of her room. Realizing that she had overslept, she got up grumpily and opened the window. The sun streamed into her room, making Felix growl and cover her eyes. Yep, it's definitely daytime. I bet dad's already left... She thought. The house was abnormaly quiet, since it was never quiet at all when The Mad Hatter was home. Felix changed out of her pajamas and grabbed a hair brush. Ah, who brushes their hair? She tossed the hairbrush out the window, then climbed out herself. I wonder what Alice is doing... Felix thought, standing up and looking around.
arcanedeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby homura » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:26 pm

((Correction, Jaquelyn. I did that a bunch of times. 8'D))

Jaquelyn turned the knob to the front door of her house, and she exited into the fresh air. She scooped her wavy hair behind her ear, which did no good, as it fell right back in front of her face. Ugh, She grunted, shaking her head. Getting into a position to run, she counted off in her head, 1, 2, 3! Jaqui took off, holding her dress up so it wouldn't get dirtied on the way to the rabbit hole.

((Sorry for short paragraph D:))

It's fine, I don't care.
happy.

homura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcanedeer » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:38 pm

{It's okay. No one can post huge paragraphs all the time.}

Felix started wandering around the forest, looking for something to do. It's far too hot outside today. She thought idly as she walked. The forest seems to be the coolest place to be right now... Maybe I'll find The Cheshire Cat or dad somewhere. Felix climbed a short tree and tried to sopt someone from the top. This tree is much too short. She sighed and climbed down. This time she found a much taller tree, but it was also old and brittle-looking. Might as well try... The second she stepped on the first branch, it broke and she fell off. Well, this is not going to work. I'll need a much better plan...
arcanedeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby homura » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:19 am

Jaquelyn reached the large dark hole beneath the tree. "Here we go!" She exclaimed, smiling.
Down, down, down the rabbit hole she went. It seemed like forever till she reached the bottom. Jaqui got up and her eyes skimmed the room for the correct door to go through. Since her mother had been to Wonderland, they had put in a door just for Jaqui, and the rest of her family. That way, when they went down the rabbit hole, it would be a lot easier.
Jaqui unlocked the golden door knob with the key on the small round table that had the eat me cake and drink me things on it. The sky was dim in Wonderland, and the gray clouds looked like large pots of bubbling soup. "Might it rain soon?" Jaquelyn looked up and down, side to side. A noise could be heard coming from the woods in the west section of Wonderland. It sounded like crunching leaves.
"Felix?" She called, titling her head.

It's fine, I don't care.
happy.

homura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcanedeer » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:37 am

Felix thought she heard Jaquelyn call her name. "Jaquelyn? Have you returned again?" She started walking in the direction she had heard the voice from, and noticed that the clouds had turned a disturbing shade of gray. Maybe it will rain... The garden surely needs it, since it's dead again as usual. The leaves crunched loudly when Felix walked, making it impossible for her to sneak around without being seen and suddenly appear when she wanted to. The noisy leaves reminded her that The Red Queen could be watching them. What if her spies, or whatever she uses, are in this forest right now?
arcanedeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby homura » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Jaqui spun around to where the voice was coming from; as she was terribly caught off guard. "Felix?" She called out again, starting to fast-walk into the forest. The sky seemed to be getting darker by the minute. As she walked along, and didn't see Felix anywhere, she hoped that maybe she would run into the Cheshire Cat, or Jasper. "Feeeeeeliiixxxx?" Her strong British accent rang out into the motionless forest trees. Slumping down onto the ground (ruining her dress), her mind whirled. It was hard to find the way around Wonderland, even after you've been to it so many times.
Jaqui coughed, and called out Felix one more time.

It's fine, I don't care.
happy.

homura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcanedeer » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Felix was sure that she heard Jaquelyn this time. "Where are you?" She called, still wandering around the forest and trying to find her. After awile, she realized that she had been walking in circles for a long time. Well, this is obviously getting me nowhere. It's almost like Wonderland is mocking me... Felix leaned against a tree and smiled to herself. Even though I've lived here since I was born, I still don't completely understand this place. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew her hair in her face. Felix stared up at the sky. Maybe it's a thunderstorm? She guessed. I'd better find Jaquelyn before it starts...
arcanedeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me