Next gen Gods and Goddesses RP with Connor.Deviant

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Next gen Gods and Goddesses RP with Connor.Deviant

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:12 am

Continued from a group RP

Name:
Estrella Robbins
Godly parent:
Loki
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
Pan
Looks/description:
If we're allowed faceclaims, Molly Quinn.
She has creamy peach skin, some freckles, full lips and nice nails. She has blue eyes (mom's dad has blue eyes and I feel like Loki has blue eyes) framed by medium lashes. She has long golden brown hair (uncle has this or dirty blonde). She has a variety of clothes. She seems to favor the pretty and cutesy types of clothes. She also wears reds and pinks as well as blues and sometimes purple the most.
Personality:
Silly, sweet, soft, fun loving, playful, adventurous, talker, happy, seems lucky, active, thoughtful, kind, caring, tries to help others, loyal
Stubborn, hard headed, fiery, wild at times, loud at times, a bit headshy, withdrawn if upset, seems cold if angered, seems aloof if irritated, doesn't always listen.
Backstory:
X
Extras:
Maybe likes Ellie
She has a horse named Wind Song.

Name:
Kuromi Soma
Godly parent:
Inari
Pronouns:
Usually male but any pronouns (I find they/them easiest)
Sexuality:
Boys and agender/nonbinary (pan? Idk because genderfluid and how to do sexuality for that confuses me)
Looks/description:
Pretty but also a bit handsome, shorter and slender. They're five foot four inches. They won't tell what their weight is. That's their little secret there. They have lighter golden tan skin. They habe brown eyes with longer lashes. They have nice lips and nails. They have dark straight hair. However, its gets wavy/curly at the ends. They part instead of having bangs. The hair goes to their lower neck. Like right above the shoulders. They have a variety of clothes. They favor reds, blues, and purples.
Personality:
Sweet, silly, kind hearted, caring, playful, cuddly, good swimmer, intelligent, loyal, loving, adventurous, animal and book lover, soft, gentle
Stubborn, hard headed, shy, nervous, anxious, wild at times, loud at times, too quiet, too talkative alternatively, phobia of bees, withdrawn if upset, bottles things up, doesn't always listen.
Backstory:
X
Extras:
Crush is Orion Rigel (also, demi means the person has to bond with people first. I don't know if people know thus, because I thought pan meant that but it turns out its demi)
Has foxes named Heart and Sing, and can communicate with foxes.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me