1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby letterquill » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:12 pm

Charlotte
average regular old human
Five feet and three inches tall, long blonde hair that goes to her waist, pale blue eyes
Street medic

Arya
Serval shifter
Five feet and seven inches tall, ambery hazel eyes, rather unkempt brownish black hair that goes down to her shoulders, usually is in a messy, half attempted bun
Random wanderer

Arya:

Arya shivered to herself, fighting the urge to shift back into her serval form. The town she was heading to somewhat reluctantly, was getting closer. It would be complete lunacy to shift so nearby. Who knew what kind of paranoid people were there? It was also windy today, and, in her opinion, cold. She wrapped her scarf more securely over the lower part of her face, grumbling as she did so.

At least she could get a replacement for her coat there. The last one had been lost for a month or so after a frantic rush from the last town she was in. Grumbling, she trudged along, head downward and averting any passerby’s gaze, intent on a quick in and out.

Charlotte:

Absentmindedly twisting a bit of blonde hair that fell over her face, Charlotte sat in a small tavern. She was currently sorting out her bag of medical supplies. She worked as a traveling medic and finally had a moment to herself, not that she was complaining. Humming a little, she half sorted, half people watched.
letterquill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:36 pm

Jessika
Female
Human but will soon develop empath magic
Dog trainer though... isn't really needed now
Five foot four with pale skin and freckles. They're on her arms and legs. Medium length ginger colored curls and a part. Her eyes are deep brown and she has glasses.
She has a service dog for panic attacks.
He's a black and white Shepherd poodle probably husky and maybe like Canaan dog or something, and has blue brown heterochromia.

Elle
Nonbinary
Ocicat shifter (apparently you can breed ice lots and cats in real life)
Just a little wanderer
Five foot five with tanned skin and golden brown hair. The eyes are an ambery color. Nice lashes and lips and nails. The hair is straight and to the shoulders.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elle- Tags: open for now, but probably next post

The ocicat shifter constantly felt the need to be in that form... It was only natural, but they forced their self to put it out of mind mostly. Sometimes, the urge became too great, so they'd run somewhere they could hide. Once out of view of others, they'd take their feline form. Usually, they could ignore the want to shift, though. For now, they shook their head and hummed, looking around for a small moment.

Jessika- will develop empathy power soon- service dog Soren- Tags: open for now, but will probably tag the others next post

The redhead hummed, twirling a strand of curly red hair then stopping herself. She didn't do this often, so she didn't know if it was a nervous thing or just a quirk. Shaking her head, she looked down. She smiled at the black and white dog at her side, a dog with one blue eye and one brown. He also head curly fur, and a pretty tail, and flopped ears. She needed to get more supplies soon...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby letterquill » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:24 pm

Arya: tagged Elle or Jessika (if I’m doing tagging right)

Arya stood outside the outskirts of the town for a good while, simply debating why she wanted to be there in the first place. Well, better get on with it. Trying not to think more about it, Arya sighed and continued on. Head looking down and scarf obscuring some of her sight, she jumped, almost letting out a small hiss when she nearly ran into someone. “Sorry,” she grunted.

Charlotte:

Growing tired of the noise, Charlotte slowly began to pack up her things. She didn’t have much else to do yet. Better to just pay for the meal she had earlier and head back to her room. And she wasn’t very excited about that. The room definitely was on the cheaper side.
letterquill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:56 pm

[XD you did do it right. Going to go with Elle, because Jessika is inside a house or motel or somewhere right now]

Elle- Tags: Arya

The ocicat shifter nearly hissed, when someone ran into them. Well, they didn't quite run into them, but they quite nearly ran into them so Elle nearly hissed. Elle stared the person up and down a moment. They then shook their head, seeing she seemed to be a girl. They said "Its...its fine, but...you seem to be in a hurry," then sighed. They shook their head, not sure why they even cared anyway.

Jessika- will develop empathy power soon- service dog Soren- Tags: open for now, but will tag the others pretty soon

The redhead hummed, smiling as she patted the black and white dog. He looked up at her with those heterochromatic eyes, and she smiled. She looked around the place she'd been staying at. She stepped out into the hallway, then headed down to a lounge or sitting area.

(you could tag Jess with Charlotte)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby letterquill » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:55 am

Arya:

Well, that was a nicer response than Arya expected. It actually caused her to stop instead of going further. “Thanks, and, yeah” she forced out, suddenly feeling like she had to say something in return. Feeling increasingly stupid, she didn’t think before asking a question, “Hey, do you live around here? There a cheap general store here or something?” Arya asked them, tripping over her words a bit.

Charlotte:

Charlotte stretched a bit as she stood up. Grabbing her stuff and slinging the bag over her shoulder, Charlotte went over and paid. She chatted with the employee taking her money to see if anything was going on before heading over to the motel.
letterquill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:47 am

The ocicat shifter smiled a little, as they looked at her a moment. They tilted their head, as she seemed confused or a little surprised. They nodded at her, saying "You're welcome," and looked around a bit. They said "Oh, no, I don't live here but I've been staying here a couple days. I believe there's a cheaper store around. Do you want me to walk around with you and find it?" they asked.

Jessika- will develop empathy power soon- service dog Soren- Tags: open for now, but will tag the others pretty soon

The redhead hummed and smiled at the dog. He flicked his tail back and forth. Those pretty blue and brown eyes looked at her. She giggled a small bit. she then shook her head. She walked to front area of the motel. It was a nicer motel. There was a sitting area, and an eating area.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby letterquill » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:48 pm

Arya:

Arya awkwardly shifted around, getting a bit uncomfortable with standing in one place. “Oh, yeah, sure,” she said distractedly to their question of taking her to the place. Honestly, she didn’t really want to, but it was probably better in case she went into the wrong place. Wouldn’t be the first time that would’ve happened.

Charlotte:

As she went to the motel Charlotte cast a quick look around before heading in. The employees there who recognized her waved, some saying hello to her.
letterquill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:21 pm

The ocicat shifter yawned some. They shook their head at their self. They seemed to scold their self. Though, they did such a thing silently. They then blinked, and looked at her. "This way," they said to her. They began to walk, then. They looked back, to be sure she was following.

Jessika- will develop empathy power soon- service dog Soren- Tags: Charlotte

The redhead smiled a bit. She walked with the dog at her side. As they stopped at the frontal area, she looked around. She saw another young woman, and said "Hello."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me