⟨ ⚔ ─ shifty hands and thirsty eyes ,, ─── ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

⟨ ⚔ ─ shifty hands and thirsty eyes ,, ─── ]

Postby rogan » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:57 pm

xxxxxxxxx 𝗠𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦 !
𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥 xxxxxxxxx
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
( 𝘖𝘏, 𝘔𝘠 𝙒𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙔 𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘓 ! ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx one on one between eidolon and rogan
please refrain from posting on this thread unless you're either of us, thank you !! -
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟨ ⚔ ─ rose-marie ,, ─── ]

Postby rogan » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:25 am

x
x
xxxxxx -𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑬
x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
rose-marie nixon, primarily called rose. professionally known as dove. xxix 28 years old, born in
january. xxix cisfemale, she/her; bisexual, female lean. xxix daughter of a sheriff, bounty hunter

somewhat obedient, just, thoughtful, strategic, quiet, quick-witted, hotheaded, intelligent, alert,
cold, evasive and secretive towards unfamiliar people, vague, asocial & introverted, relentless

rose was born to a scottish mother and an american father. she was raised running around the jail
cells of valentine. because of her frequent visits to the jail, she had developed a liking towards
the works of the law; rambling on and on constantly about how she was going to follow the steps
of her father and become a sheriff herself. the older she got, however, the more she realized that
this may not be possible; as women sheriffs or deputies were not common, if seen at all. despite
this let down, though, rose continued on with taking her father's gun lessons, and learning horse
riding from her mother's grueling lessons. by about eighteen or nineteen, she became a confident
sharpshooter and rider, at least amongst her friends and family.

after fighting a while longer against the law, and having failed to get a job alongside her father at
the valentine jail, rose found herself turning towards the idea of bounty hunting instead. both of
her parents had frowned upon it for some time, but after a while of convincing, they finally ended
their attempts at convincing her of doing something else. this had come with some conditions set
for her; they allowed her to continue living in their home, so long as she didn't bring any bounties
or outlaws to their home. this is something she deeply respects, as she holds a lot of care towards
her parents, so she never does leave trails back to her own home.

while she has no desire to change her path, she frequently wonders if it was the right one to take.

primarily rides a palomino overo paint mare named dolly; but she does borrow her father's flaxen
chestnut gelding oakly, and her mother's dark bay turkoman stallion named ash. xxx uses both a
carcano rifle, and a lemat revolver dual wielded with a navy revolver. has a double barrel shotgun
that she keeps at her parents' home until she needs it. will use tomahawks, but prefers not to.
Last edited by rogan on Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟨ ⚔ ─ harriet ,, ─── ]

Postby eidolon. » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:55 pm

harriet 'dust devil' myers x female x 29 yrs x outlaw x lesbian x american
────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; vigilant, trustworthy, courageous
negative traits; conniving, stubborn, relentless, sly

born to an unknown mother and an outlawed father, harriet was likely destined for gang life from a young age. her father tried his best, showing up as best he could and showing her how to ride a horse or wield a gun at an age that was, in hindsight, far too young. she was left to her own devices for a majority of her upbringing, stuck around the slums of saint denis trying to steal scraps or coins. taught her how to deal with all life throws at you by the time she reached her later teens. by that point, she'd had enough of living like some ratty low-life; she stole the first horse she found, robbed someone of their pistol, and fled to the wilds of the bayou.

harriet lived as a lone outlaw for a couple years, staying hidden away in the shadows for the most part. nothing but petty crime and the occasional home robbery until she met one 'jacob 'dusk' reed'. none other than the leader of the infamous viper gang. who she'd tried to rob. great first meeting. rather than being angry, the man seemed almost endeared by the attempted robbery. offered harriet a place in his gang, granted that she proved she could earn her keep; which, in time, she more than did. since then, harriet has become a valued gang member within the vipers, a deadly shot with a love for gunfire.

horse; harriet's steed is a black kladruber stallion, goliath. much like his name suggests he's a large, strong horse who won't hesitate to charge into fights. not the fastest but more than makes up for it with stamina and the perfect demeanour for an outlaw's mount.
loadout; typically has a pair of schofield revolvers on her at all times. likely to be seen with a lancaster repeater if out with the intention to fight.
eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me