Bungo Stray Pups - 1x1 wolfrunner and BarkingCoyote

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Bungo Stray Pups - 1x1 wolfrunner and BarkingCoyote

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:36 am

Feel free to read, but please only post if you are wolfrunner or BarkingCoyote.

Episodes/Chapters
1 -
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yukiko Nakahara

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:44 am

Name -
Yukiko Nakahara

Also Known As -

Gender-
Female

Age -
Starting at 14
Currently

Special Ability -
Temple of the Red Pavilion

Literary Reference-
Yukio Mishima.
Temple of the Golden Pavilion.

Affiliation -
Port Mafia

Occupation -
Mafioso

Appearance -
Yukiko is in many ways an exact replica of her father Chuuya. She is a petite young girl with long striking orange hair that she normally keeps long and loose, with cerulean blue eyes. She appears to be built more for speed and grace than actual physical power.

The selected ensemble which Yukiko wears for clothing consists of a long sleeve white turtle neck that went down to about mid-thigh covered the majority of a short simple black skirt, under which was a pair of crimson tights. Tall leather black boots with a slight heel and three side straps meant purely for decoration covered her feet rising to just past her knees.

Personality -

History -

Powers and Abilities -
Her ability, The Temple of the Red Pavilion, revolves around the power of spatial splicing. The user can slice through the fabrics of the third-dimensional space, splitting apart the fabric of reality. Any physical matter or energy caught within the severed spatial area will be cut. Since this is a spatial attack that distorts the fabrics of reality, there is no physical defense against it. The blades can appear very quickly, with very little to no lag between the attack and damage. Her Ability manifests as either crimson boxes (ones that encompass larger structures or beings often having a Japanese “pavilion” appearance to them) or as wall-like slabs depending on what Yukiko requires.

Her Ability also allows her to project a sort of cutting field immediately around herself which, when her Ability is active, causes anything to get within a certain range too close to her to be slashed and is shown by a red energy glow around her body. Yukiko’s Ability also tends to leave behind burn or scorch marks, particularly when she uses the slab form, that will slice whatever or whoever crosses them or steps on them.

Another aspect of Yukiko’s Ability, is that is gives her the instinctive sixth sense to be highly in tune with and to know what is in her immediate surroundings even when she can not use her sight. As long as her Ability is active, even without her sight Yukiko can still clearly sense “see” her surroundings as they tend to “light up in the dark” in a way not unlike how a reptile would sense heat.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bungo Stray Pups - 1x1 wolfrunner and BarkingCoyote

Postby BarkinqCoyote » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:40 am

Res !! :Dc
dez || they/them

= i work 40hrs/week so i may reply slowly sometimes !! qwq;; =
slowly becoming active again !! :,3c
BarkinqCoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bungo Stray Pups - 1x1 wolfrunner and BarkingCoyote

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:43 am

Got Yukiko up minus history and personality which I'll add.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me