Horse 1x1 with Drogon <3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Horse 1x1 with Drogon <3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:25 pm

Not us? Don't post. we'll know...
Just don't do it.

Continued from a horse RP.

Here's the summary from that:
Shining Sun herd is mainly composed of lighter colored and golden based horses. Their former leader's name was Shining Sun. Moonless Night herd is mostly darker colored horses, but not all of them. Their leader was Moonless Night, and he had many mares like other wild stallions. His lead mare was named Jessibel. This was because she was his first. She also was older than all the rest. Shining Sun had a lead mare named Sunflower, and now the two herds have new leaders.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Horse 1x1 with Drogon <3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:39 pm

Here's the horses I'm actually going to play still:

(Atlantic might be mentioned in the future)

Marine- mare- 10 y- pan- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morgan Arabian- with Flotsam if he's put in here- Ocean is her foal (has been born if we do this after a skip)
Sensible but sometimes sensitive, sweet but feisty mare. Fun loving, playful, adventurous, water loving one. Stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times. Good at storytelling and making peace, but can also seem cold if angered and aloof if irritated.
Description:
A pretty mare that's fifteen point one hands high. She has blue eyes just like her father and mother, as both have that eye color. She's blue roan just like him, but a bit lighter as her mom was a grayish color. She also got white socks from her mom, and her mane and tail are dark.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- homoromantic- crush is Elias- Japanese Sport horse mix- with Elias- Juni and Jemini
Sweet, gentle, loving, loyal, intelligent, playful, loves water, storyteller, likes foals, likes grooming, silly, fun loving; stubborn, hard headed, shy, nervous, wild, loud, anxious at times, can be jumpy, withdrawn if upset, snaps if angered, aloof if irritated, bottles things up.
Description:
Cute and pretty male that stands fifteen hands high. He has beautiful deeply brown eyes, as well as a pitch dark coat. He has a star and snip, and his hooves are dark in color as well. He has a dark mane and tail, and that's all there is to him.

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- hetero- Mustang Thoroughbred- Shining Sun herd leader- Juliet and Zesiro- offspring: four with Juliet, may have some with Zesiro
Leaderly, honorable, honest male with a heart of gold. He's flirty, loves the ladies, likes foals, and protective. He's loyal, loving, friendly, as well as playful. However, he's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud. He seems cold if angered, aloof if irritated, is aggressive if angered, and doesn't like being talked back to. He doesn't like fire or thunder though won't tell any horse this, sometimes bottles things up and hides them, and doesn't always listen to others.
Description:
16.2 hands high handsome leggy male with a brown coat and white socks. His eyes are also a deeply brown sort of color. His muzzle and around his eyes are darkened. His hooves are black, and his mane and tail are brown like most of his coat as well as those eyes.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- hetero- Kiger mustang- Shining Sun- Romeo is her stallion- Offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa
A sweet, soft, kind and caring type of mare. She's loyal, loving, intelligent, as well as having a heart of gold. She's playful, friendly, adventurous, and loves foals. However, she can be flighty, wild, loud, and a bit jumpy. She doesn't like loud sounds, doesn't like sudden movements, can be fiery and doesn't always listen. She gets nervous when alone what to her is too long, aloof if irritated, a bit aggressive if angered, and doesn't like to be argued with and will argue back.
Description:
Pretty sixteen hands high mare with beautiful blue eyes. Her coat is a golden color, and her mane and tail are a lighter golden/blonde color. She has punk hooves and the muzzle and around the eyes. She also has a snip, as well as an odd white streaking on her forehead.

Tessa- mare- 3 y- pan- Mustang TB x Kiger Mustang- with Grey Ghost if he's going to be in here- Skylar is best friend- no offspring yet but wants them
Leader type, sweet, sensible, down to earth. However, stubborn and hard headed, fiery, and seems too much at times (so much energy). Doesn't always listen, and likes to do things her way. Loyal, intelligent, loving and caring though.
Description:
Pretty sixteen point one hands high mare with blue eyes. She also has a brown mane and tail just like her dad. She has golden coat with brown muzzle and legs. Around her eyes is also darkened, and she has the white snip from her mother as well as the odd little forehead streak.

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- panromantic- Mustang x AQH (mostly mustang)- going with Tessa (so going with Grey Ghost potentially)
This guy can come off cold and unfriendly, but he tries not to. He has his mother's warm, sweet, gentle, and caring side. The coldness and the warmth always seem to be at war. Some see his cold side, others the warm parts. He's stubborn, hard headed, but playful and friendly. He can be aloof if irritated, but someone to lean on.
Description:
A handsome and also cute male with deeply blue eyes. His father has dark blue and mom has light blue, so he has a medium blue. He's a golden color with black points, a buckskin. He has a black mane and tail and around the eyes too, of course.

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- demi pan- APH (probably mustang too)- Moonless Night lead mare- Jetsam is her stallion- two sons, Josephine
Sweet, gentle, loyal, loving, playful, loves foals, would be cuddly if not a horse, soft, soft spoken, intelligent, likes stories and telling them, loves water; stubborn, hard headed, fiery, wild at times, loud at times, headshy, phobia of bees, doesn't always listen, shy and nervous at times, withdrawn if upset, a bit jumpy.
Description:
16 hands high red mare with white star, snip, stockings, and over her back and rump, and on neck. She has a red mane with a bit of white, as well as a white tail. Her eyes are deeply brown, and she has pretty lashes. That's all there is to her.

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- bi- maybe has Lippizaner and Appy- Moonless Night- Jetsam is her stallion- Nightlight, will have Flight, Blizzard, Breeze
Playful, usually happy, seems lucky, silly, fun loving, good swimmer, fast runner, likes being around others, talker, intelligent, loyal, loving honest; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered, lashes out if angered, aloof if irritated, withdrawn if upset, a bit flighty, a bit jumpy.
Description:
15. 2 hands, white looking mare with a very, very pale light possibly blonde mane and tail and blue eyes. She has extremely light markings that may or may not be there, seeming to be silver in nature and resembling Apaloosa spotting but it's very hard to see if they really are there. Her hooves are all solid pink. She has pink around eyes and muzzle. Her hooves and muzzle seem to have blackening, stripes on the hooves and dots on the muzzle. This shows she may have Appy in her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:59 pm

horses i will be playing will be listed down here

jetsam - π™ΌπšžπšœπšπšŠπš—πš'𝚜 πšŠπš›πšŽ πš”πš—πš˜πš πš— πšπš˜πš› πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πš–πšŠπš“πšŽπšœπšπš’πšŒ πšŠπš—πš πšœπš’πš–πš–πšŽπšπš›πš’πšŒπšŠπš• πš‹πš˜πšπš’, πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πš‹πš˜πšπš’ πš™πšŠπš›πš πš’πšœ πš™πš›πš˜πš™πš˜πš›πšπš’πš˜πš—πšŠπš• 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšŽπšœπš. π™ΉπšŽπšπšœπšŠπš– 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšŠπšπš˜πš›πš—πšŽπš πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš›πšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› πšπšŠπš›πš” πš—πš’πšπš‘πš πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš” 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚝 πš πš’πšπš‘ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš—πš˜ πš–πšŠπš›πš”πšœ, πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πš’πšœ πšŠπšŸπš’πš πš–πš’πšœπšπšŽπš›πš’πš˜πšžπšœπš—πšŽπšœπšœ πš πš‘πšŽπš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπš•πš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš˜πš’πš—πš πš’πš. π™·πš’πšœ πš•πš˜πš—πš πšŠπš—πš πš‘πš’πšπš‘πš•πš’ πšŒπš›πšŽπšœπšπšŽπš πš—πšŽπšŒπš” πš‹πš•πšŽπš—πšπšœ πšœπš–πš˜πš˜πšπš‘πš•πš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš‘πš’πšœ πš›πšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› πšœπš•πš˜πš™πš’πš—πš πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πš πš πš’πšπš‘ πš‘πš’πšœ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš πšπš‘πšŠπš πš—πšŠπš›πš›πš˜πš πšœ πšπš˜πš πš— πš’πš—πšπš˜ 𝚊 πšπš’πš—πšŽ πš–πšžπš£πš£πš•πšŽ - πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πš– 𝚊 πš›πšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš™πš›πš˜πšžπš πš•πš˜πš˜πš” - πšπš‘πš˜πšžπšπš‘, 𝙸'𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚒, πš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—'𝚝 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πš™πš›πš˜πšžπš 𝚘𝚏. π™ΉπšŽπšπšœπšŠπš–'𝚜 πšπšŠπš’πš› πš–πšžπšœπšŒπš•πšŽπš πš‹πš˜πšπš’ - πš“πšžπšœπš πš™πšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπš πšπš˜πš› πš‘πš’πšœ πšœπš’πš£πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš - πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ πš‘πš’πš– 𝚊 πš›πšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› πšπšŠπšœπš‘πš’πš—πš πš•πš˜πš˜πš” πš πš‘πšŽπš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš’πšπšŽπšœ. π™·πš’πšœ πš•πšŽπšπšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πš πšŠπš—πš πš›πšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› πšπšŽπšπš’πš—πšŽπš πš πš’πšπš‘ πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπšŒπš πšŠπš—πš πš›πš˜πšžπš—πšπšŽπš πš‘πš˜πš˜πšŸπšŽπšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŠπš•πš•πš˜πš  πš‘πš’πš– 𝚝𝚘 πšœπš πš’πšπšπš•πš’ πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŠπšŒπš›πš˜πšœπšœ πšŒπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš’πš— πšπšŽπš›πš›πšŠπš’πš—πšœ. πšƒπš‘πš’πšœ πš—πš’πšπš‘πš πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš” πšœπšπšŠπš•πš•πš’πš˜πš—'𝚜 πšπšŠπš’πš• πš’πšœ πš•πš˜πš  𝚜𝚎𝚝, πšŒπš•πš˜πšœπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πš˜πšžπš—πš πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚊 πš›πšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› πšœπš‘πš’πš—πš’ πš‹πšžπš πšœπš•πš’πšπš‘πšπš•πš’ πšπšŠπš—πšπš•πšŽπš πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπšŠπš›πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ, πšœπšŠπš–πšŽ πšπš˜πš› πš‘πš’πšœ πš–πšŠπš—πšŽ πšπš‘πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 πš™πš˜πš’πš—πšπšŽπš πšπš•πšžπšπšπš’ (πš™πšŽπš›πš‘πšŠπš™πšœ πš—πš˜πš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ, πšŠπšŒπšπšžπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšπšžπš•πš• πš‹πš•πš˜πš πš— πšπš•πšžπšπšπš’-) πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš” πšŽπšŠπš›πšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš™πš˜πš”πšŽ 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 πš‘πš’πšœ πš™πšŽπš•πšπšŽπš πš‘πšŽπšŠπš. 𝙰 πš•πš˜πš—πš πšπš˜πš›πšŽπš•πš˜πšŒπš” πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšŽπš—πšπšœ πšžπš™ πšŒπš˜πšŸπšŽπš›πš’πš—πš πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πš˜πšπš‘ πš˜πš› πš˜πš—πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš‘πš’πšœ πšπšŽπšŽπš™ 𝚒𝚎𝚝 πšπšŠπš›πš” 𝚌𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 πš‹πš›πš˜πš πš— πš˜πš™πšπš’πšŒπšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŠπš›πšŽ πšœπšŽπšŽπš–πš’πš—πšπš•πš’ πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πš‘πš’πšπš‘ πšŠπš•πšŽπš›πš, πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πšπš’πšπšπšŽπš πš πš’πšπš‘. π™²πšŠπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš›πšπšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πš’πš—πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšπš•πš˜πšœπšœπš’ πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πš’πšœ πš—πš’πšπš‘πš πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš” 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚝, πšπš‘πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πš’πš πšŒπšŠπš— πš‹πšŽ 𝚊 πšŒπšžπš›πšœπšŽ πšπšžπš›πš’πš—πš πš‘πš˜πš 𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚜. π™°πš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšœπšŽπšŽπš™πš’πš—πš πšžπš™ πšπš‘πšŽ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš.
    flotsam - π™»πšŽπšπš’πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŠπš–πšŽ 𝚊𝚜 π™ΉπšŽπšπšœπšŠπš– πš‹πšžπš πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 πšœπš–πšŠπš•πš• πš πš‘πš’πšπšŽ πšœπš—πš’πš™ πšžπš™πš˜πš— πš‘πš’πšœ πš—πš˜πšœπšπš›πš’πš•. (π™³πš˜πš—'𝚝 πšπšŽπšŽπš• πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš’πš™πš’πš—πš πš’πš πšŠπš•πš•. :𝟹)
    elias - 𝙰 πš›πšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš‘πšŠπš—πšπšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšπšžπš— πš πš’πšπš‘ πš™πšŠπš’πš—πš πš™πšŠπšπšŒπš‘πšŽπšœ πšπš›πš˜πš– πš‘πš’πšœ πšπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš›'𝚜 πšœπš’πšπšŽ πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πš πš πš’πšπš‘ πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πšŠπšπš˜πš›πš—πšŽπš πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πšπšŠπš›πš” πš‹πš•πšžπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πšπšŠπš›πš” πš‹πš›πš˜πš πš— πš˜πš›πš‹πšœ. π™·πš’πšœ πš–πšŠπš—πšŽ πš’πšœ πšœπš™πš•πš’πš πš πš’πšπš‘ πš•πš’πšπš‘πš πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš” πšŠπš—πš πš πš‘πš’πšπšŽ πšŠπšπšπš’πšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚐𝚘 πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πš πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš πš‘πš’πšπšŽ πš™πšŠπš’πš—πš πš™πšŠπšπšŒπš‘πšŽπšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ.
    zesiro - πš‚πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš“πšžπšœπš 𝚊 πšœπšπš›πšŠπš’πšπš‘πš π™³πšžπš— πš–πšžπšœπšπšŠπš—πš πš–πšŠπš›πšŽ, πšπš˜πš›πšœπšŠπš• πšœπšπš›πš’πš™πšŽ (πš“πšžπšœπš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πš›πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš›) πš’πš—πšŒπš•πšžπšπšŽπš. πšƒπš‘πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πšπšŽπšŽπš™ πšπšŠπš›πš” πš‹πš›πš˜πš πš— πš˜πš›πš‹πšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšœπšŽπšŽπš– πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšœπšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš› πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš.
    grey ghost -𝚊 πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πš™πšŠπš•πšŽ πš•πš’πšπš‘πš πšπš›πšŽπš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš πš‘πš’πšπšŽ πšœπšŠπš‹πš’πš—πš˜ πš™πšŠπšπšŒπš‘πšŽπšœ, πšπš‘πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πš‘πš’πšœ 𝚎𝚒𝚎𝚜 πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚊 πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πš•πš’πšπš‘πš πš‹πš•πšžπšŽ. π™·πš’πšœ 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚝 πšŒπš˜πš•πš˜πš› πšŒπšŠπš— πš‹πšŽ πšŠπš•πš–πš˜πšœπš πšπšŽπšœπšŒπš›πš’πš‹πšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ 𝚊 πš–πš’πšœπšπš’ πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš πšŒπš˜πš•πš˜πšžπš›.
    helaena - π™·πšŽπš•πšŠπšŽπš—πšŠ πš’πšœ 𝚊 πš›πšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš›πšŠπšπš’πšŠπš—πš πšŠπš—πš πš›πšŠπšŸπš’πšœπš‘πš’πš—πš 𝚒𝚎𝚝 πšπšŽπš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπšŽ πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš” πšœπš™πšŠπš—πš’πšœπš‘ πš–πšžπšœπšπšŠπš—πš 𝚑 πšŠπš™πš™πšŠπš•πš˜πš˜πšœπšŠ πšŒπš›πš˜πšœπšœ πš–πšŠπš›πšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš πš‘πš’πšπšŽ πšŸπš’πšπš’πš•πš’πšπš˜ πš™πšŠπšπšŒπš‘πšŽπšœ πšŠπšŒπš›πš˜πšœπšœ πš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš” 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚝. π™Άπš˜πš’πš—πš πšžπš™ πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πš πš‘πšŽπš› πš—πšŽπšŒπš” πš’πš πšπšžπš›πš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 πšπšŠπš›πš”πšŽπš› πšπš›πšŽπš’πš’πšœπš‘ πšŒπš˜πš•πš˜πšžπš›, πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‘πšŽπš› 𝚊 πšπšŠπš›πš” πšπš›πšŽπš’-πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš” πš‹πšŠπšœπšŽ 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚝 πšŒπš˜πš•πš˜πš›. π™·πšŽπš› πš–πšŠπš—πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš” πš‹πšžπš πš‘πšŠπšœ πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš”πš•πšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš πš‘πš’πšπšŽ πšŠπš–πš˜πš—πšπšœπš πš’πš πš πš‘πš’πš•πšŽ 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšŠπšœπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš” πšπšŠπš’πš• πš’πšœ πš πš‘πš’πšπšŽ, πš–πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš”πš’πšœπš‘ πš‹πš›πš˜πš πš— πšŒπš˜πš•πš˜πšžπš› πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšŽπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚒. π™·πšŽπš› πš™πš˜πš˜πš•πšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚊 πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πš•πš’πšπš‘πšπš’πšœπš‘ πš‹πš•πšžπšŽ 𝚎𝚒𝚎 πš πš’πšπš‘ πšœπšŽπšŒπšπš˜πš›πšŠπš• πšœπš™πš˜πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš‹πš›πš˜πš πš— πšŠπš–πš˜πš—πšπšœπš πšπš‘πšŽπš–. π™΄πšœπšœπšŽπš—πšπš’πšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 𝚊 πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš” πšŠπš—πš πš πš‘πš’πšπšŽ πšŠπšπš˜πšžπšπš’ πšœπš™πšŠπš—πš’πšœπš‘ πš–πšžπšœπšπšŠπš—πš 𝚑 πšŠπš™πš™πšŠπš•πš˜πš˜πšœπšŠ.
    yuri - π™·πšŽ'𝚜 𝚊 πš›πšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš‘πšŠπš—πšπšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšπš›πšžπš•πš•πš˜ πšπšŠπš‹πš’πš—πš˜ πš–πšžπšœπšπšŠπš—πš 𝚑 πšŠπš–πšŽπš›πš’πšŒπšŠπš— πš™πšŠπš’πš—πš πš‘πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ πšœπšπšŠπš•πš•πš’πš˜πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπšŠπš›πš” πš‹πš›πš˜πš πš— πš˜πš™πšπš’πšŒπšœ.
    rhea - 𝚊 πš‹πš›πš˜πš πš— πšŠπš—πš πš πš‘πš’πšπšŽ πšŠπšπš˜πšžπšπš’ πšœπš™πšŠπš—πš’πšœπš‘ πš–πšžπšœπšπšŠπš—πš 𝚑 πšŠπš™πš™πšŠπš•πš˜πš˜πšœπšŠ 𝚑 πšŠπš—πšπšŠπš•πšžπšœπš’πšŠπš— πš–πšŠπš›πšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπšŠπš›πš” πš‹πš›πš˜πš πš— πš™πš˜πš˜πš•πšœ.
lmk if i need to take out one. yuri is just gonna be a side character along side rhea. perhaps i might see if yuri can join a herd w/ rhea. idk, depends.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:11 pm

XD everything looks fine
Since I kept Juliet in, would you be okay with a mare x mare relationship? Or she could become like romantically involved with Yuri even, unless that would be too weird since she's in a herd of another stallion.
Honestly kind of want Jezi and Snow to have a poly relationship with Jet but also another mare, but...maybe I can just have them romantically involved with each other to sate that odd little desire]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:58 am

i could add anastasia and seraphina too if u want. yuri wouldnt care tbh. he was used as an ex-miltary horse since he is based off of a cod character named yuri from the og mw3, (just gonna say he ws caught wild, attempted to be used as a miltary or police horse but he was just too wild for their taste so back to the wild he goes. idk) but he doesnt care about rules.. nor does he essentially follow them.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:11 am

If you want to add them, go ahead.
If Yuri joins Shining Sun, Romeo wouldn't stop him and Juliet if Juliet ends up being attracted to Yuri. Or if Yuri and Rhea wanted to make a herd, Juliet could join them
Anyway! I think I'm going to edit out the ages, because we did a time skip, or we will be starting after a time skip, so their ages aren't the same anymore anyway.

I'm assuming you want me to make the starter post, so...where should we have Elias and Joro and the foals? Would they just be up the mountains somewhere?
And where do you think Flotsam, Marine, and Ocean would be at now?
The others i can figure out.
Since they're just in their herds.
Oh, wait!
Where would Grey Ghost, Tessa, and Skylar also be at?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:22 pm

well, yuri and rhea could join the herd. grey ghost would probably be constantly on the move since halaena is paranoid about her previous partner but u can start them wherever and i will follow along. :) also, u r so goofy in a good way, dont take it the wrong way. u made me laugh a bit at the end of ur above message
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:51 pm

[Lol, its fine. I'm happy when I make other people laugh or feel any other type of happy. Also, I'm fine with Yuri and Rhea joining a herd, so...go for it.
Also, is it okay if we don't do super long posts? If you manage to do longer posts, I'll try to mirror as much as I can]

Marine- mare- pan- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morgan Arabian- 15.1 hands- with Flotsam- Ocean is her foal (6 months old)- Tags: Flotsam

The sensible but sometimes sensitive blue eyed lighter blue roan mare kept a watch. She knew she and Ocean had Flotsam to watch them. However, she was a mare, it was natural to also keep a watch. She flicked her dark tail, and raised one white socked hind leg. It was summer, or nearing summer now, so there were flies...She let out an annoyed noise, kicking her leg to remove flies. She swished her tail to also swat them away from her rump, and looked at her filly. Ocean was a silver blue roan color, as the stallion had been a silver bay.

Joro- gelding- homoromantic- crush is Elias- Japanese Sport horse mix- 15 hands- with Elias- Juni and Jemini (6 months; 10 months)- Tags: Elias

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous dark coated one let brown eyes wander. The cute and pretty male looked for danger. He lowered his head a moment, with its star and snip, to rub it against his leg. He then quickly lifted his head once more, and looked. He saw no danger yet, and so he focused on the foals now. He looked around for Elias a moment, but then quickly to the foals again. Juni squealed and jumped around, then ran to him. He was like an uncle to her, as he was, had been, her mother's best friend, so Juni loved him.

Romeo- stallion- hetero- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16.2 hands- Shining Sun herd leader- Juliet and Zesiro- offspring: four with Juliet, may have some with Zesiro- Tags: Zesiro and Juliet

The lead early and somewhat flirty but stubborn and hard headed male looked around. He let out a breath as he thought of Tessa and Skylar...The brown coated, leggy male shook his head a couple times. He raised one white socked foreleg, digging at the grass and dirt. He then stopped doing that, flicking his tail a couple times. Deeply brown eyes looked to the two he still had with him. Since it had been about six months now, Zesiro was the lead mare. She was still shy, but she'd gotten the info and everything learned in no time. He was so impressed by how smart she was. He whinnied to her and Juliet, then looked out over the land once more.

Juliet- mare- hetero- Kiger mustang- 16 hands- Shining Sun- Romeo is her stallion- Offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- Tags: Romeo and Zesiro

The kind and caring but sometimes wild and loud golden mare with pink hooves let out a breath. Her pink muzzle opened to take in another breath. She lowered her head to then rip up some grass, and ate it. Before lifting her head once more, with its snip and odd white streak to the forehead. She flicked her lighter tail, and shook out her mane. Beautiful blue eyes looked to Romeo, she nodded to him, then she looked at Zesiro.

Tessa- mare- pan- Mustang TB x Kiger Mustang- 16.1 hands- with Grey Ghost- Skylar is best friend- no offspring yet but wants them- Tags: Skylar, Grey Ghost, Heleana?

The down to earth and leader type, but stubborn and hard headed one let out a breath. She then sucked in more air, before looking around. Blue eyes took stock of everything, then she looked to the others. The brown maned, muzzled and legged golden mare whinnied to them. Skylar answered straight away, so she squealed in delight. She flicked her brown tail, shaking her head at herself. The one with the white snip and odd little forehead streak nodded, to herself it seemed. "Lets keep moving," she said to the others, making sure they were following.

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- panromantic- Mustang x AQH (mostly mustang)- with Tessa (so with Grey Ghost)- Tags: Tessa, Grey Ghost, Heleana?

The warm and caring but seemingly cold and unfriendly male yawned. The handsome and cute one shook his black maned head a bit. He shook out the dark mane, and flicked his equally night colored tail. The medium-blue hues looked to Tessa, as she whinnied. He whinnied back, hearing her squeal of delight and chuckling. Well, he made a horse sound that, if he were human, would have been a chuckle. The buckskin male looked to the others a moment. He nodded to them, then followed after Tessa after she spoke.

Jezibel- mare- demi pan- APH (probably mustang too)- 16 hands- Moonless Night lead mare- Jetsam is her stallion- two sons, Josephine (4 months)- Tags: Jetsam and Snowfall

The sweet and gentle but fiery and sometimes jumpy mare looked around. The sun turned her red coat to fire, so to speak, making it look even more red. The white star, snip, stockings, back and rump markings stood out against the red. The neck marking was easier to miss. She shook out her red and a bit of white mane, the white tail flicking. She nudged at Josephine a bit, as she was deciding whether to wean her yet. Deeply brown eyes regarded the foal of her and Jetsam. She shook her head, and looked to Snowfall then as well as Nightlight.

Snowfall- mare- bi- maybe has Lippizaner and Appy- 15.2 hands- Moonless Night- Jetsam is her stallion- Nightlight, will have Flight, Blizzard, Breeze- Tags: herd

The playful and usually happy but wild and loud mare blinked blue eyes. The white mare with the extremely light silver maybe markings let out a breath. She did in fact have these Appaloosa like markings. Others just always second guessed whether they were there or not. She shook out her very, very pale light mane, and flicked the same colored tail. She rubbed her pink muzzle, with dark dotting, against one leg. One would see her hooves were pink with dark striping. She squealed as her little black filly came and butted at her..
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:47 pm

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

Time had passed. Members of his herd has become smaller, just being two mares, two youngsters and himself.. How unfortunate for Jetsam... Disregarding the fact that they left him, the most painful one that had left was, of course, Felina. She disappeared once again. What a ghost she was.. Traveling around the land, possibly. The sire's long, feathery and silky tail swished between his gleaming hindquarters, the sweat was beginning to express upon his night black coat. It was giving him a patchy shimmering look, almost stars upon the night sky. Oddly enough, he just wasn't enjoying the sunlight. Tossing his head to at least get his mane unstuck from his coat, his muscles twitched to each time a fly landed upon his coat. The nipping and biting were becoming relentless. The dark observant hues watched the two remaining mares with the only offspring, he was fairly close to them but still kept his distance. A soft snort exhaled from his flaring nostrils when he shook his entire body like a dog would when they were wet. Dreaded summer was making it's presence known.

π”‰π”©π”¬π”±π”°π”žπ”ͺ

Flotsam didn't expect this mare to stick around with him as long as she has. There was now a young one in the group, a life that would need protecting. Dependent upon both the mother and the simple protector. The stallion that took on the job in the first place all those months ago. Flicking his tail gently against his haunches, lower sides and back for any pesky vermins that there trying to get quite the tasty bite out of him, though his head moved to his back to nip at one certain pesky vermin that was constantly biting the same exact spot. How annoying could they get?! Even more? He'd have to deal with summer just like he does with all the other dreaded months. None were enjoyable.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

It's been months since he last saw his sister, it was getting to the point that he for sure knew that she had started her own life now. Which wasn't a bad thing, he adored her for starting her own life. It's just that he wished he was there to see it unfold before his own very eyes. It gave him some sense of security knowing that she was going to be taken care of and safe. Well, if she was with some stallion then yes, she would be safe.. Well, he could hope so, right? The stallion's heterochromia iridium hues' glanced over towards the stallion he had been traveling with. They did have a mare.. Though he pushed those morbid memories away, but at least they have two lively youngsters to keep spirits up, no? They did distract Elias' over thinking mind, he always manages to just think about what it was like when he was a foal... When he could be one.

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

Life in the herd was agreeing with Zesiro slightly.. The adventure sense came and went ever so often, just the urge to move and explore at her own liesure, though now she couldn't. She became the lead mare, taking over the spot of the elder mare that was in that place before her.. Zesiro wasn't fit for the job but at least the herd wasn't a massive one, then she'd surely loose her mind. The dun's neck was outstretched, crown tilted down towards the grass as her maws gently closed around the warm yet crisp grass. Just the general taste of this grass was far better then a Peninsulas' grass. Salty..Can't forget about more salt.. Just salt all the time. Supposed it about what body of water sat nearby those. Her back right hoof was cocked up upon it's toe, resting there while she allowed her other three straightened legs hold her weight. The mare was enjoying some rather delicious grass when she heard a noise resonate from the general direction of Romeo. The mustang dam's audits' twitched in the direction of the noise when her head slowly lifted upwards with a rather large patch of grass dangling in her mouth as she munched upon the greened vegetation.

π”Šπ”―π”’π”Ά π”Šπ”₯𝔬𝔰𝔱

It took quite a few months but he finally managed to catch her, before Aegon found her. He wasn't going to keep this lavishing mare to him once more, it wasn't something that agreed with him when she didn't have the strength to fight back. Unfortunately, he now had something he would consider a small band. Just four equines... travelling together across the lands in search for...what were they looking for? Well, what was Grey Ghost really after? Serenity? Perhaps he was searching for redemption for some odd reason. Yes, redemption.. Against the stallion who he had lost to for many times, only because Aegon enjoyed playing dirty.. He didn't play by rules, Grey did. Now, the ghostly stallion paid the price for his foolishness but he did move his head to look at the equine who spoke before she curtly nodded her head, simply agreeing with the mare. It's best if they staid hidden...

β„Œπ”’π”©π”žπ”’π”«π”ž

Somehow, he found her. She was careful! How did he find her? Let alone acquired two other equines upon the journey to search for her? As far as she knew, Grey Ghost wasn't going to force her to go back to her previous partner, rather since she didn't like him. Halaena despises that stallion. The mare was glad that her only three offspring escaped while they still could before their father would prevent them from leaving. A voice interrupted her thoughts, though she didn't talk much as her only manner of communication with these two other equines that she didn't like was head motions. Her head slightly nodded up and down when she glanced behind herself out of a burst of paranioa before she looked towards Grey Ghost, watching his hues lock with hers for a few moments before they both broke contact. The agouti mare better thank him sooner rather then later. When they stop again... that's when she will.

π”™π”žπ”©π”’π”«π”±π”¦π”¬π”³π”¦π” π”₯

(i will do these two when i get a chance after or before work, depends on when i wake up.)

β„œπ”₯π”’π”ž

(i will do these two when i get a chance after or before work, depends on when i wake up.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:56 pm

[Hopefully it's okay I'm posting again. Couldn't tell if you wanted to edit, or just do those two next post.
Also, lol, Joro is a gelding. Unless that's just Elias still not really understanding what a gelding is.]

Marine- mare- pan- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morgan Arabian- 15.1 hands- with Flotsam- Ocean is her foal (6 months old)- Tags: Flotsam

The sensible but sometimes sensitive blue eyed lighter blue roan mare shook her head. She seemed to notice him having trouble with that particular fly. She walked over, gnashing her teeth at the fly. It flew away and of course came back, but every time it did she'd gnash her teeth. It finally seemed to give up, and she ran her teeth over his coat a bit. "There...hopefully that particular fly won't come back," she said. She then looked as her filly came running over. Ocean nosed and nudged at her a bit, but the filly had already been weaned. She just wanted her attention, wanted her to play. The filly squealed a bit, then turned to Flotsam to try and get him to play with her.

Joro- gelding- homoromantic- crush is Elias- Japanese Sport horse mix- 15 hands- with Elias- Juni and Jemini (6 months; 10 months)- Tags: Elias

The cute and pretty star and snip marked dark male nosed the filly. He then nudged at the colt a bit, whom was already nearing a year old. In just two months, Jemini would already be one, and Juni would be eight months. He couldn't believe how much time had actually passed. Jemini pawed at the ground, until Juni butted at him. The colt blew out a breath...then nudged the filly, like a sister or cousin to him, back. Joro was his adoptive parent, after all. He didn't know the other wasn't the same as Elias, just...they didn't quote smell the same. He also wanted to call Elias his father. Juni already did call both of them as her fathers, not seeming to know. She hadn't asked who her mother was, and as of yet neither of them said anything. Joro watched the two, then looked to Elias and nosed at him a bit.

Romeo- stallion- hetero- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16.2 hands- Shining Sun herd leader- Juliet and Zesiro- offspring: four with Juliet, one with Zesiro- Tags: Zesiro and Juliet

The white socked and brown coated, leggy male let out a small breath. He just as quickly sucked more air in, and looked at the dun. She was showing signs of her pregnancy now, and he made a happy little sound. (Or she already had the foal, whatever you want.) He walked over to Juliet, nosing and nudging at her a bit. He then stepped closer to Zesiro, saying "Good morning...or good day." He didn't know if it was day now, or still counted as the morning. All he knew was it wasn't evening yet, so they didn't have to think of finding shelter. He glanced back at Juliet, as she squealed a bit. He saw the flies were bothering her once again. He knew she could take care of those annoying things, though, so he looked away. He focused on their new lead mare, who'd settled into that just fine. He twitched his ears, flicking his own tail to ward off some flies. He flared his nostrils, checking the air and seeming relieved. He didn't smell any stallions...not that he'd drive them away. If they weren't trying to steal from him or take over,he might even let one join his herd.

Juliet- mare- hetero- Kiger mustang- 16 hands- Shining Sun- Romeo is her stallion- Offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- Tags: Romeo and Zesiro

The golden and minimal white mare shook out her lovely mane. Blue eyes looked to the other mare, as well as the stallion, for a moment. She watched him first look at the feisty but shy mare. He then focused onto her, and Juliet made a low sound, inquisitive to say the least bit. She nearly rolled her eyes when he came over and nudged her..However, he quickly turned back to their lead mare. She nodded her head up and down, then made a noise of annoyance at the flies. She watched him look, then he looked away and she swatted the flies with her tail.

Tessa- mare- pan- Mustang TB x Kiger Mustang- 16.1 hands- with Grey Ghost- Skylar is best friend- no offspring yet but wants them- Tags: Skylar, Grey Ghost, Halaena

The dun mare had helped the stallion, if only because she'd wanted to stay with him. He'd allowed them to go with him, in exchange for help. Now, he'd formed this little band, having let them continue to stay. She honestly wasn't entirely sure why he'd let them stay. He'd gotten the mare he'd wanted so badly, but he'd let them stay. She wondered if deep down, Grey Ghost maybe liked her too. She shook the thoughts away, and watched the other mare. Helaena seemed nervous, so she wondered who else the other had been running from. She walked closer to her, muttering "You're safe." She didn't think the other would believe her, though. The other didn't even seem to like her and Skylar, or that's just how Tessa felt. Maybe she was reading the other mare all wrong, but she had no way of knowing. She then ran off ahead, before slowing. "Ghost, where do you want to go, just to another field or like...a cave?"

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- panromantic- Mustang x AQH (mostly mustang)- with Tessa (so with Grey Ghost)- Tags: Tessa, Grey Ghost, Halaena

The handsome and cute buckskin let out a small breath as he looked at Helaena. He also seemed to feel like she didn't actually like them. Shaking his head, he watched as she seemed to be a bit jumpy. That got to him...having to be so afraid that another horse might be around...It was clear it wasn't them she was afraid, but another. He twitched his ears back a moment, then put them forward again. He twitched a bit as Tessa mentioned caves...and shook his head. "maybe not a cave...there could be mountain lions or bears..." he muttered. He then said "Oh! There's an old barn around. Maybe we could stay there for a day or two; the humans don't bother with it. It isn't going to fall down on us or anything, but the humans kind of abandoned it." Whoever they were keeping away from probably wouldn't go near a barn..

Jezibel- mare- demi pan- APH (probably mustang too)- 16 hands- Moonless Night lead mare- Jetsam is her stallion- two sons, Josephine (4 months)- Tags: Jetsam and Snowfall

The red tobiano mare nosed at the filly, brushing her teeth over her. She gnashed her teeth at some flies, then continued to groom her daughter's coat. She flicked her tail against herself, swatting flies. She then gently flicked it against Josephine, getting rid of more flies. The filly soon squealed, the black tobiano foal running over to Jetsam. Jezibel shook her head, as she watched the filly try to entice him to play, or interact at least.

Snowfall- mare- bi- maybe has Lippizaner and Appy- 15.2 hands- Moonless Night- Jetsam is her stallion- Nightlight (4 months), will have Flight, Blizzard, Breeze- Tags: herd

The white and extremely light silver spotted mare looked at the others. She then turned back to Nightlight, whom looked so much like Jetsam. She was actually already pregnant again, and Nightlight would be fifteen months. Nightlight would be fifteen months when the new foal was born. Snowfall was only a couple weeks along, after all. Yet, somehow she just knew there was another foal there. A year and three months, Nightlight wouldn't need as much attention by then. She'd also probably be really happy to help out. She'd be able to play with the other foal once they were a bit older. For now, all of that was just a dream, as the foal wasn't even close to being born.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me