Flerion 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Flerion 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:36 pm

Not us! Don't post!

this is from an RP that like no one showed interest in.
It never really got started.
Now, its a one x one.

Here in Flerion, is the home of the elves. It has been their home since the beginning of time. Many mythological creatures reside in the beautiful city, as the elves see each and every creature as an equal. The streets are always filled with people, music and other festivities year round. The city itself sits along the edge of the Canomar river. They all travel by either foot, horses or sometimes use their magic but rarely. At the very top, is a castle that overlooks the entire city. There are other neighboring villages and cities all around.

(written by Seeley)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My characters

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:36 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Name:
Epsilon
Very old (he doesn't really count the years anymore)
Species:
Rabbit person
Picture:
Xxx
Personality:
Kind, caring, happy, seems lucky. Good storyteller, intelligent, honest, trustworthy. Stubborn, hard headed, willful, still wild at times. Too talkative, too quiet, jumpy, withdrawn.
History:
Epsilon was born so many years ago. His parents were a brown rabbit and a cream one. He ended up having cream hair and such. He now has turned gray. He's had a great life. He came here with his family. He and his wife and kids settled. His kids grew and met others. His daughter and son in law had a baby. This granddaughter he gets to see. Others of his family moved away... He values having Elle around.
Apparel:
In picture
Pet(s)-
Kira
Other:
Elle's grandpa

Name:
Elle
Species:
Rabbit person
Description:
Picture above
Dark brown hair and ears and tail
Personality:
Sweet, silly, sensible, sensitive. Playfully, happy, seems lucky, honest. Strong willed, stubborn, hard headed, wild at times. Too quiet, too talkative, withdrawn, doesn't always listen.
History:
She was born twelve years ago. Her father was brown haired and lop eared. Her mom was cream haired and all that. They passed away when she was four...Her grandpa and grandma took her. Her grandma passed away too...She was eight at that time. She misses the woman dearly. She loves her grandpa a lot. They have each other still. They also have their little dog. She adores Kira so much.
Apparel:
Picture
(Dresses and stuff)
Pet(s)-
Kira
Other:
Epsilon's granddaughter

Name:
Kouu
Species:
Fairy Neko
Picture:
Top right
Personality:
Sweet, silly, soft, gentle. Playful, usually happy, caring, kind. Stubborn, hard headed, wild at times, loud at times. Shy, nervous, withdrawn at times, too quiet at times.
History:
Kouu was born twenty years ago. Their mother father was a fairy and mother a Neko. Their father wasn't tiny though. He was three to four feet tall. Their mother was five feet tall. They loved their child very much. Then dad went out one day. He didn't come back to them. Mom went out looking for him. She also never returned to Kouu. Kouu was sixteen at that time. Its only been four years, and they miss their parents.
Apparel:
They seem to favor dresses and crop tops and stuff like that. The dress in the picture is their date outfit (if they ever get a date...eh heh.)
Pet(s)-
Showa
Other:
Sella might be related

Name:
Sella
Species:
Neko
Picture:
Top mid
Personality:
Playful, silly, adventurous, sweet. Fun loving, storyteller, intelligent, gentle. Stubborn, hard headed, strong willed, wild at times. Talkative, too quiet, seems cold if angered, loud at times.
History:
Sella was born twelve years ago. Her parents love her very much. They loved her then, they love her now. She had a pretty normal upbringing. She and Elle met at eight years old. It was just after grandma had passed. She really likes her friend. Elle is also glad to have her. They are the best of friends. She likes the little dog. Her parents found her a little fox. She loves the fox, and the fox really likes Kira.
Apparel:
Sailor outfit
She likes cutesy clothes.
Pet(s)-
Fox Moka
Other:
Maybe related to Kouu
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flerion 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Seeley » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:39 pm

|| Name || Nalaea Virmaris
|| Age || 122 years old
|| Gender || Female
|| Personality || Soft spoken, shy, and sweet. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind and speak up. She likes to stick her nose in books and keep to herself.
|| Description || Fair skin, long light brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back. She has deep blue eyes. Light freckles along her nose
|| History || Born and raised in Flerion, her mother Syndra and her father Erlan, rulers of Flerion. Regardless of her upbringing, Nalaea always made sure to friends with everyone. Her closest friend is Taegen, who is a shapeshifter(who mainly shifts into a wolf) who is like a brother to her since she’s an only child. Her father is hardly ever around since he’s constantly on the move. But he still tries to stop by whenever he can. Meanwhile her mother Syndra likes to roam around the city and occasionally will go over to the next city and visit old friends.
|| Species || Sindar Elf
|| Apparel || Long flowing gowns/dresses, mainly in different shades of blue and greens. She also carries a dagger on her hip and also other accessories just in case.
|| Pet || She has a horse named Fëanor and a trusty wolf named Eira
|| Other || None
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:43 pm

I'll probably add another guy, for Nalaea
And then another genderfluid or a nonbinary character for Kouu if you don't mind me playing their love interest even though both characters would be mine.
Honestly, Elle and Sella are probably crushing on each other too.
Anyway! Do you want to do first post, or should i?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:57 pm

(That’s fine; and that will be okay with me since it’s only just us. I’ll go ahead and make the first post.)

||Nalaea Virmaris or Princess Nalaea || 122 years old || Female || Sindar Elf || Open ||

It was a beautiful and peaceful morning. The streets were buzzing with life and joy. It was spring in Flerion, and the town was preparing for the annual spring festival. Among the people, the sound of hoofbeats echoed through the streets. The rider in question was the daughter of the King and Queen, Princess Nalaea. The dappled grey steed snorted and tossed its head as it walked through the crowd. Everyone showed their respect to the princess and moved out of her way.

Nalaea glanced down to see that her trusty companion, Eira was not that far behind. The silver wolf kept her distance from her owner but also made sure to stay in tune and alert. Nalaea’s parents tried to convince their daughter to take some guards with her but she refused. She insisted on going alone and that she would have Eira by her side if needed. Nalaea felt safe in the village, and knew that no one would dare cross the border.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:38 pm

XD cool. Here's forms]

|| Name ||
Danny
|| Age ||
130? Idk, equivalent of a thirty year old
|| Gender ||
Male
|| Personality ||
Happy usually, playful, adventurous, fun loving, likes to tell stories, will listen to problems, cuddly at times, loyal
Stubborn, hard headed, willful, seems cold if angered, scared of fire, scared of storms, headshy, can be distant.
|| Description ||
Xxx

Taller with short reddish brown hair and tanned skin. Brown eyes and pointed ears of course, and the fox form is a reddish-brown and white fox.
|| History ||
He was born in a forest. He grew up there and had a daughter. Sunshine is their leader, but is no queen. They reside within the limits of Flerion Kingdom. He and Marina left. They came to where Nalaea is. He has fallen in love with her. They aren't going to return to that forest.
|| Species ||
Elf (fox shift power)
|| Apparel ||
Pictured above. He likes reds and greens, as well as striped clothing. He seems to wear flannels a lot. That or clothes that almost look like flannel.
|| Pet ||
Nope, but has been looking at dogs and cats.
|| Other ||
Daughter Marina (12; was 14 for another RP, so her age changes between 12-14 depending what kind of RP but these have been the only two RPs so far)

|| Name ||
Momo
|| Age ||
|| Gender ||
Nonbinary
|| Personality ||
Kind, caring, friendly, playful, loyal, loving, lovable, silly, adventurous, but can be direct. Fierce but protective, stubborn, hard headed, strong willed, fiery, wild, loud, can seem cold and also aloof if angered or even irritated bad enough, bottles things up.
|| Description ||
Handsome but also cute golden tan skinned one. Has lighter reddish hair that's shoulder length. It's straight and parted instead of having bangs. Ears and tail can be seen or hidden. Eyes are a deep brown. Ears are a reddish brown. Tail has reddish brown too. As well as a white tip. They only have one tail. Their fox form KS bigger than average. Its a one tailed fox. Light reddish with reddish brown ears and on tail. White tail tip and white markings. The white is the muzzle and paws. There's also reddish brown on the face and legs, and white chest and belly.
|| History ||
Momo was born twenty four years ago. They were raised with kindness and love. They grew up with only one sibling. Their parents never had others. They just couldn't seem to. Momo was upset for them. They've since all gotten over it. Momo grew up and adopted a little one.
|| Species ||
Kitsune with magic bloodlines (witch/wizard)
|| Apparel ||
Has a Yukata by also western clothes. Seems to favor reds, orange, and even flower patterns. That would be sunflowers. Also has a shirt with Camellias.
|| Pet ||
Two foxes Haku and Nagi
|| Other ||
Has adopted a four year old child.
Their name is Shion and they're a good little Kitsune.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:10 pm

[Sorry for double post but here I go]

Danny- m- 130?- elf (fox shift power)- has been looking at dogs and cats- crush: Nalaea- Marina (12)- Tags: Nalaea

The usually happy, playful, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed a bit. He was taller, with short reddish brown hair and tanned skin. Those deeply brown eyes continued to look around a moment. He soon twitched and looked up, as he heard hoof beats. His cheeks nearly reddened as he saw the future queen. He grabbed his daughter's hand, muttering something to her, ad heard her sigh. He dipped his head in respect, and his daughter did a little curtsy.

However, they weren't actually in the way, so they didn't need to move. Danny made a small sound as his eyes followed her dappled horse. Oh how he wished he could get close to her...but he was no prince. He then realized she didn't have any of those guards with her. He made a different sound, one of triumph this time. "Marina...stay here," he told his daughter, and hurried after the horse. He made a sound so the horse and wolf knew he was there, then said "My lady...would you need any food?"

Epsilon- m- very old- Rabbit person- dog Kira (white and black, flowers on tail and bandana)- Elle's grandpa- Tags: Elle and Sella

The gray haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit man hummed a small sound. He looked at his granddaughter with kindness and care. He smoothed down his green shirt, then looked to Kira. The dog wagged her tail, which had pretty little flowers on a band around it. He smiled and patted her, then looked to Elle and Sella once more.

Elle- f- 12 y- Rabbit person- Kira- crush on Sella- parents- grandpa and grandma- Tags: Epsilon and Sella

The dark brown haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit girl giggled a bit. She reached out to pat the kitty girl, then began to pet one ear. Sella gasped and froze up, then purred and leaned into it. Meanwhile, Kira wagged at grandpa, then wandered over to Moka the fox.

Sella- f- 12 y- Neko- fox Moka- crush on Elle- parents- might be related to Kouu- likes cutesy clothes- Tags: Epsilon and Elle

The playful and silly but too quiet or too loud one hummed a bit herself. Her fluffy, white tipped black tail flicked back and forth. She tilted her head, with its long black and white hair in twintails. black ears splayed and she gasped, as one ear was pet, then she purred and leaned into it.

Kouu- genderfluid- 20 y- Fairy Neko- Showa the white and cream poodle- SO: Momo- dad x mom- Sella might be related- Tags: Momo

The sweet and soft but stubborn and shy one hummed a small sound. They brushed at neck length reddish brown hair, and smoothed down their clothes. They were wearing that pink dress, though they weren't on a date. Reddish brown ears twitched, and the white tipped tail flicked. White wings fluttered a bit, and they giggled. Momo looked to them with a smile, taking their hand and they blushed a bit.

Momo- nonbinary- 24 y- Kitsune w/ magic bloodlines- light reddish fox with markings- Haku and Nagi (foxes)- So: Kouu- adopted Shion- dad x mom: Mina- Tags: Kouu

The kind and caring but stubborn and fiery one looked around. The handsome but cute, golden tan skinned one let brown eyes look to Kouu. Their reddish-brown ears were showing, as was the reddish-brown marked tail. Their ears twitched and perked, the white tipped tail flicking. The shoulder length haired, straight haired one heard Kouu giggle. They tilted their light reddish haired head, then took Kouu's hand and smiled.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:34 am

|| Nalaea Virmaris || Female || 122 years old || Sindar Elf || Tagged: Danny ||

The horse jerked its head back and flicked an ear back. Eira watched the person carefully, even though she heard him approaching. She did a low growl and was shushed by Nalaea. The silvery wolf grumbled in response but eased into a more relaxed posture but still not letting her guard down. The she elf soothed the horse and whispered some words in her native tongue. The armored horse shook its mane and listened to its rider.

Nalaea looked over to see Danny had approached, and even she knew it was risky for him to be near her without the guards around. But it was her decision to make sure the guards weren’t around. Nalaea claimed that she was old enough to handle things on her own, and that she didn’t want to be babied by her parents. ”Oh….Hello Danny. Food you say? Hmm I don’t see why not.” she replied, her voice soft as silk.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:29 am

Danny- m- 130?- elf (fox shift power)- has been looking at dogs and cats- crush: Nalaea- Marina (12)- Tags: Nalaea

The reddish brown haired elf felt immense joy sweep through him when she said yes. Well, she said sure, why not, but that was basically the same. He smiled at the horse, but wasn't sure if they could actually understand him. Looking to the silver wolf, he said "Hello, Eira." He then looked at Nalaea again, asking "Would Eira want a treat, too? Just like...some meat, because I have some extra leftover." That was his job, he'd opened an eatery here. He wasn't sure one could call it a restaurant, it had more of a cafe set up, but he had meals like a restaurant would. Shaking his head, he focused again.

He looked back to see Marina heading back for the place, so he smiled. Turning back to Nalaea, he said "This way," though she probably already knew where it was. Most everyone knew of his place by now. The eatery was the bottom of the building, and he and Marina had their living quarters up top. He walked along, then looked back at her. "Hmm...what would you like to eat?" he decided to ask her.

Epsilon- m- very old- Rabbit person- dog Kira (white and black, flowers on tail and bandana)- Elle's grandpa- Tags: Elle and Sella

The gray haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit man hummed a small sound. He looked at his granddaughter with kindness and care. He smoothed down his green shirt, then looked to Kira. The dog wagged her tail, which had pretty little flowers on a band around it. He smiled and patted her, then looked to Elle and Sella once more.

Elle- f- 12 y- Rabbit person- Kira- crush on Sella- parents- grandpa and grandma- Tags: Epsilon and Sella

The dark brown haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit girl giggled a bit. She reached out to pat the kitty girl, then began to pet one ear. Sella gasped and froze up, then purred and leaned into it. Meanwhile, Kira wagged at grandpa, then wandered over to Moka the fox.

Sella- f- 12 y- Neko- fox Moka- crush on Elle- parents- might be related to Kouu- likes cutesy clothes- Tags: Epsilon and Elle

The playful and silly but too quiet or too loud one hummed a bit herself. Her fluffy, white tipped black tail flicked back and forth. She tilted her head, with its long black and white hair in twintails. black ears splayed and she gasped, as one ear was pet, then she purred and leaned into it.

Kouu- genderfluid- 20 y- Fairy Neko- Showa the white and cream poodle- SO: Momo- dad x mom- Sella might be related- Tags: Momo

The sweet and soft but stubborn and shy one hummed a small sound. They brushed at neck length reddish brown hair, and smoothed down their clothes. They were wearing that pink dress, though they weren't on a date. Reddish brown ears twitched, and the white tipped tail flicked. White wings fluttered a bit, and they giggled. Momo looked to them with a smile, taking their hand and they blushed a bit.

Momo- nonbinary- 24 y- Kitsune w/ magic bloodlines- light reddish fox with markings- Haku and Nagi (foxes)- So: Kouu- adopted Shion- dad x mom: Mina- Tags: Kouu

The kind and caring but stubborn and fiery one looked around. The handsome but cute, golden tan skinned one let brown eyes look to Kouu. Their reddish-brown ears were showing, as was the reddish-brown marked tail. Their ears twitched and perked, the white tipped tail flicking. The shoulder length haired, straight haired one heard Kouu giggle. They tilted their light reddish haired head, then took Kouu's hand and smiled.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:21 pm

|| Nalaea Virmaris || 122 years old || Female || Sindar Elf || Tagged: Danny ||

She turned the horse to follow after the male, and Eira followed suit. ”With Eira it’s tricky. She’s not the one who will take things from others, especially those whom she doesn’t know. But you can try.” Nalaea said, as she leaned back slightly in the saddle. Most would frown upon seeing a woman on the back of a horse, let alone dressed in armor. One thing about Nalaea was that she was not the one to follow the rules as most would think.

Sure she would wear dresses and attend all events. But she also liked to dress up in armor and fight along side others. Soon she heard voices and the sound of hoofbeats from behind. Nalaea turned her head to see some of the guards, along with her father heading her way. She groaned softly and waited for them to approach. Ahh there you are my darling daughter. This is where you have snuck off to. Should have known. Anyway, I came to tell you that we will be having some company over from the next city, Yladell.” he spoke.

Nalaea nodded her head but made a face at the mention of Yladell. Most weren’t fond of the city, especially with how arrogant their leader was. Prince Erlan. He had a thing for Nalaea even though she never returned the same feelings. And no one liked how he treated others that were beneath him. “Father….Do I have to be there? You know how I feel about Price Erlan. You know how everyone feels about him.” she told him, pleading him with her emerald green eyes. ”Young lady. You will be there. I know how you and the others feel about him. But trust me this is the last time you will ever have to put up with him. Just do this for me, please.” he said to her, and wield his horse around.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me