Flerion 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Flerion 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:03 pm

Danny- m- 130?- elf (fox shift power)- has been looking at dogs and cats- crush: Nalaea- Marina (12)- Tags: Nalaea

The reddish brown haired elf nodded as he looked at the lovely lady. "I'll try, but if it doesn't work out you can give her the meat. She's probably a little hungry, though if she won't accept food from me it won't upset me." He shook his head a couple times. He then headed towards the building, which wasn't small but wasn't large by any means. It was big enough to seat fifteen to twenty people, though that depended.

There were four tables with three chairs each, so that equaled to twelve people. There was also a long table along one wall, which allowed people to sit and look out. Since there was a long window there. The wall was more like a window, though there was a wall since the window was in the wall. That area could seat up to eight people, but sometimes he'd take away some chairs. Like if it wasn't so busy.

He nearly jumped as he heard a voice he recognized quite well: the king. He turned to look at the man, whom was speaking to Nalaea now. Danny quickly bowed his head to the king, as well as even the guards. The other hadn't brought up the two being so close together. He sighed with relief that the king hadn't mentioned it. He tilted his head as he listened to them, and lifted his head once more.

He watched the man start to turn his horse away, and he took a breath. "Sir, if I may..." he started, though trailed off for a moment. He then steeled himself, saying "Lady Nalaea was going to have a bite to eat, first. You could join her for some food, if...you want to. Before you all have to go meet Prince Erlan," he said, hoping this might help. A good meal could make Nalaea feel a bit better, despite having to deal with that guy.

Epsilon- m- very old- Rabbit person- dog Kira (white and black, flowers on tail and bandana)- Elle's grandpa- Tags: Elle and Sella

The gray haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit man hummed a small sound. He looked at his granddaughter with kindness and care. He smoothed down his green shirt, then looked to Kira. The dog wagged her tail, which had pretty little flowers on a band around it. He smiled and patted her, then looked to Elle and Sella once more.

Elle- f- 12 y- Rabbit person- Kira- crush on Sella- parents- grandpa and grandma- Tags: Epsilon and Sella

The dark brown haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit girl giggled a bit. She reached out to pat the kitty girl, then began to pet one ear. Sella gasped and froze up, then purred and leaned into it. Meanwhile, Kira wagged at grandpa, then wandered over to Moka the fox.

Sella- f- 12 y- Neko- fox Moka- crush on Elle- parents- might be related to Kouu- likes cutesy clothes- Tags: Epsilon and Elle

The playful and silly but too quiet or too loud one hummed a bit herself. Her fluffy, white tipped black tail flicked back and forth. She tilted her head, with its long black and white hair in twintails. black ears splayed and she gasped, as one ear was pet, then she purred and leaned into it.

Kouu- genderfluid- 20 y- Fairy Neko- Showa the white and cream poodle- SO: Momo- dad x mom- Sella might be related- Tags: Momo

The reddish brown haired one cutely splayed their ears, showing they were feeling shy. The white tipped tail rapidly flicked, what humans called 'wagging'. They inhaled as Momo ran a thumb over their hand. Shion ran over and they giggled, lifting the child into their lap.

Momo- nonbinary- 24 y- Kitsune w/ magic bloodlines- light reddish fox with markings- Haku and Nagi (foxes)- So: Kouu- adopted Shion- dad x mom: Mina- Tags: Kouu

The light reddish haired one continued to smile as they looked at the other. Their reddish brown ears twitched, and the tail flicked a bit. They rubbed a thumb over the skin of the hand of the other, and heard Kouu inhale. Then Shion ran over and nearly ruined the moment...The moment was saved when Kouu just smiled and picked the child up. Shion giggled and sat in Kouu's lap, while Momo continued to hold their hand.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:26 pm

|| Nalaea Virmaris || 122 years old || Female || Sindar Elf || Tagged: her father and Danny ||

The elf’s eyes went wide as she heard Danny say something to her father. Her father wasn’t a pleasant person, but was still a very respectable person nonetheless. Even Eira glanced over and flattened her ears. A soft whimper escaped from her throat as she looked away. Nalaea watched her father’s face for a reaction. The King yanked on the reins of his horse and shot Danny a look. ”Im going to let that one slide….Next time watch your tone. I would love to stay and all, but I have to make sure that things are going smoothly for the festival preparations.” he spoke.

Nalaea flinched lightly from her father’s tone and tucked away a random strand of hair. “I’ll come back later father….I will not be long at all father….” she said and her father nodded his head in agreement. Nalaea dismounted from her horse and tied him up at one of the posts. Eira followed after Nalaea and glanced at Danny with a cautious glance.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:29 am

Danny- m- 130?- elf (fox shift power)- has been looking at dogs and cats- crush: Nalaea- Marina (12)- Tags: Nalaea

The reddish brown haired elf hadn't really taken a tone, or meant to sound disrespectful. He supposed it could have seemed that way, though. Since he'd been exclaiming his words instead of just speaking. He tilted his head as he heard the wolf let out a small whimper. He then watched the King yank the reins of the horse he was on. He watched the man shoot him a look, and he dipped his head, again. "Yes sir...sorry sir," he quickly apologized, and kept his gaze down. He finally raised his head again, when the man said he had to make sure festival prep was going okay.

He nodded to the man, and watched him head off once more, after Nalaea had spoken. once the man was gone, Danny said "I'm really sorry, my lady...I just thought he ought to know what you were doing. I thought it would be fine to invite him to have a meal, too." He shook his head, and watched her tie the horse to the hitching post. "your horse is so pretty...handsome? What's their name?" he asked.

Epsilon- m- very old- Rabbit person- dog Kira (white and black, flowers on tail and bandana)- Elle's grandpa- Tags: Elle and Sella

The gray haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit man hummed a small sound. He looked at his granddaughter with kindness and care. He smoothed down his green shirt, then looked to Kira. The dog wagged her tail, which had pretty little flowers on a band around it. He smiled and patted her, then looked to Elle and Sella once more.

Elle- f- 12 y- Rabbit person- Kira- crush on Sella- parents- grandpa and grandma- Tags: Epsilon and Sella

The dark brown haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit girl giggled a bit. She reached out to pat the kitty girl, then began to pet one ear. Sella gasped and froze up, then purred and leaned into it. Meanwhile, Kira wagged at grandpa, then wandered over to Moka the fox.

Sella- f- 12 y- Neko- fox Moka- crush on Elle- parents- might be related to Kouu- likes cutesy clothes- Tags: Epsilon and Elle

The playful and silly but too quiet or too loud one hummed a bit herself. Her fluffy, white tipped black tail flicked back and forth. She tilted her head, with its long black and white hair in twintails. black ears splayed and she gasped, as one ear was pet, then she purred and leaned into it.

Kouu- genderfluid- 20 y- Fairy Neko- Showa the white and cream poodle- SO: Momo- dad x mom- Sella might be related- Tags: Momo

The reddish brown haired one cutely splayed their ears, showing they were feeling shy. The white tipped tail rapidly flicked, what humans called 'wagging'. They inhaled as Momo ran a thumb over their hand. Shion ran over and they giggled, lifting the child into their lap.

Momo- nonbinary- 24 y- Kitsune w/ magic bloodlines- light reddish fox with markings- Haku and Nagi (foxes)- So: Kouu- adopted Shion- dad x mom: Mina- Tags: Kouu

The light reddish haired one continued to smile as they looked at the other. Their reddish brown ears twitched, and the tail flicked a bit. They rubbed a thumb over the skin of the hand of the other, and heard Kouu inhale. Then Shion ran over and nearly ruined the moment...The moment was saved when Kouu just smiled and picked the child up. Shion giggled and sat in Kouu's lap, while Momo continued to hold their hand.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:55 am

|| Nalaea Virmaris || 122 years old || female || Sindar Elf || Tagged: Danny ||

Nalaea sighed softly and shook her head. ”Sadly that’s just how my father is. He could think you’re looking at him wrong even if you’re not, and he would act out like that. I’ve dealt with it my whole life really. That’s why I like staying out of the castle as much as possible. And also why I like to do things that I know he would frown upon, such as the way I dress.” she said. Her mother was hardly ever around since she would constantly be off somewhere else doing who knows what. But she would always send letters and packages to Nalaea often.

Her mother left shortly after Nalaea’s 115th birthday, which devastated the princess for a while. It had been a few years since she last saw her mother. A woman who was a kind spirit, loving and caring. But yet also very strong and wise. She was the one who encouraged her daughter to pursue in what makes her happy. And that was when Nalaea was gifted Fëanor, a beautiful dapple grey stallion. “Oh thank you. He was a gift from my mother, the Queen. His name is Fëanor. Supposedly he comes from a place of wonderful horses that only a small handful of people can have.” Nalaea said and the stallion let out a nicker in response to hearing his name.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:31 am

The reddish brown haired elf nodded as he looked at the lovely lady once more. He said "I don't think there's anything wrong with the way you dress. Armor is really cool, plus...it'll protect you should someone actually try to attack you. You never know when someone might be an idiot like that..." He shook his head a couple times. He then put a smile on his face, looking at the horse and the wolf a moment. He looked towards the building, which also had some land behind it. He and Marina had a pack horse back there, which they'd used to come here.

They'd also hitch her up to a cart sometimes, if they had to deliver food to people. He smiled as he envisioned his light bay mare a moment. Shaking his head, he focused on the princess again, and nodded at her. He said "That's a really nice name, and suits him well. Its also really nice that he was sent to you by your mother," he said. He smiled a moment, leading the way up to the building now. "We have a mare named Ellena, that we used to get here. I also use her to cart food and stuff to some of the people that can't come here themselves." He reached out to push open the door, then. He stood so Nalaea could go through first, and saw Marina was behind the counter.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:00 am

|| Nalaea Virmaris || 122 years old || Female || Princess || Sindar Elf || Tagged: Danny ||

”Thats just how my dad is. He’s more of a traditional kind of person. He’s old fashioned. My mom thought he would change his ways, but sadly he hasn’t. I’m just lucky that he didn’t say anything about us. Or he probably will say something about it later…..Really hope not…” she explained to him. She allowed to walk through the door and offered him a smile. “Oh? Wow that’s interesting.” Nalaea said as she turned to face him.

She glanced behind her to see that the royal guard was patrolling through and that her father was amongst them. The princess watched as they made their way down to street. She didn’t have a clue as to why and where they were going. Nalaea undid her hair that she had put up when she was riding. Her long light brown hair fell into waves down her back.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:10 am

The reddish brown haired elf smiled as he looked at the princess. He nodded and said "Yeah...I'm sorry he's like that," and shook his head. "It sounds like he just doesn't want to change, which in this case seems not great." He looked around a moment, then smiled at her again. "Maybe she and Fëanor could be friends," he said to the princess. He didn't dare ask about maybe trying to get a foal from the two of them.

After all, it sounded like her horse was of a special bloodline, and his was just a cart horse. For all he knew, Fëanor could be gelded anyway. There was a fifty fifty chance he was either a stallion or a gelding. Shaking his head, Danny closed the door behind him and joined Marina at the counter. "Nalaea, this is my daughter, Marina. Now...do you have any preference of what you'd want to eat?" he asked the princess.

They had sandwiches, soups, salads, honey cakes and other desserts. They had meats of course, and he could make sausage patties, burgers, meatloaf and such.

They also had their drinks on the menu, of course, which included tea and juices. Peach juice, cherry, apple, grape, he'd even made a blueberry juice.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:52 pm

|| Nalaea Virmaris || Female || 122 years old || Sindar Elf || Princess || Tagged: Danny ||

She listened to the older man and nodded her head. ”Hmm….I don’t see why not. He doesn’t care for the other horses. Some are older and just don’t want to bother or the younger ones tend to bother him too much. So she could be a good friend for him. He’s not young but he’s not that old either.” she said with a light shrug. “Yea he’s a stubborn old man. He wants to stick with our peoples traditions. But as you can see, many people want to change those laws and make things better for our people.” she added.

Many of the folk in the town wanted to change the old laws and make new ones. Better ones, but sometimes it wasn’t that easy. Nalaea had made herself and her people a promise that when she became Queen, she would do her best to make changes. It was something her and her mother had always wanted to do ever since Nalaea was a child and old enough to understand things. She could remember the words her mother said to her. “As Queen, you have a power that not even the king has. That special ability is what us women possess, but only use it when necessary.” and it stuck with Nalaea ever since.

Oh how she missed her mother. She missed her voice, her laugh, her scent, her personality. Nalaea snapped back to reality and blinked her emerald green eyes and glanced up at the menu. Just as she was about to order something, the door opened and the sound of heels clicking on the floor distracted her. But it was the scent and voice that caught her attention. “My my my….Do my eyes deceive me? Is that my little girl looking all grown up and looking so dashing in armor? Don’t just sit there. Aren’t you going to give your mother a hug?” the Queen spoke with a chuckle.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:29 pm

The reddish brown haired elf nodded again as he looked at her. He smiled and said "She's the same way, not old but not that young. They should get along fine, if...whenever you'd want to try to introduce them. She's behind the building here, because there's a plot of land back there. It already had a little barn slash shelter, so whoever was here before must have had a horse. It's pretty convenient either way." He then sighed as he listened to her speak of her father. "Yeah...I can understand that, we need things to be better for the people."

He'd definitely heard some of the townsfolk speaking about changing laws. They wanted new laws, better ones that benefited them and not just royalty. He nodded to himself a moment, then shook his head. He hummed a tiny sound, and watched her look at the menu. However, she was distracted by the door and a click of heels. He was also distracted by this, and looked up to see... the Queen. He sucked in a breath, quickly dipping his head in respect. "My queen," he said to her, and noticed Marina was lowering her head and gaze as well.

The gray haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit man smiled at the girls. He sat in his chair and hummed a small sound, picking up a book.

The dark brown haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit girl giggled. She pet the ears of the other girl, then stopped and glanced to her grandpa.

The black and white haired and tailed one made little sounds and purred. Her ears perked back up, as the other stopped petting her ears.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:50 pm

|| Nalaea Virmaris || Female || 122 years old || Princess || Tagged: her mother and Danny ||

She was about to respond back to Danny when she was caught off guard by her mother. The younger woman stood up and walked over to wrap her arms around the older woman. The Queen chuckled softly at her daughter and held her tightly. ”Oh how I’ve missed you my dear….Im sorry I’ve been gone for so long….I hope you can forgive me. And I plan to stay, at least for a while. I know your father won’t be too pleased to see me but he will get over it. No matter, I shall be going. As much as I would love to sit down and catch up, I have some stuff to do. We will catch up later sweetie.” she said to her daughter.

She glanced at Danny and raised her hand. “Please, no need for that. I may be queen but you don’t have to do all that. I respect that I do, but please no need for that. Now my husband on the other hand, let’s not get into that. I have to go and deal with him. I may be his wife and the Queen and mother to our daughter, that man is something else completely. I’m just fortunate that Nalaea isn’t like him.” the queen said and turned to head out the door.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me