1x1 with Hawk WillowWatcher

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Hawk WillowWatcher

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:34 am

[ Luna looked inquisitively at Estrela, who had jumped over Ms. Chamlin's red-brick garden wall. ]
"Estrela! Get back here!" [ she hissed at her, afraid of the dangers that awaited Estrela if she continued running away. She flicked all four of her tails, signaling for Estrela to come back. Estrela continued running, until she dissapeared into the small forest of pines outside the wall. ] "Lua, come here!" she barked to Lua, who was resting her eyes outside of the Shed. Her dark orange fur stood on end when she heard Luna's call. All three of the sisters had orange fur, in diffrent shades. Luna's was a fair orange, Lua's was a little dark, and Estrela's was very dark.
Last edited by PheonixThunderslayer on Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Hawk WillowWatcher

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:37 am

[Lua ran, afraid. Leaping through the air she finally managed to make it over the large wall.] “Almost! Hah! Take that stupid Chalmin!” [Lua whipped around to Luna, who called after Estrela. Once, realizing what happened she turned back to the wall.] “we have to go back in! Estrela Could be in danger!”
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Hawk WillowWatcher

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:18 am

"I think we should go afer her. Estrela has the most stamina, and she could possibly make it to the city. I have no idea what could happen to her there." Luna called down to Lua. [ Luna finally jumped down, meeting Lua at the bottom. Her orange fur ruffled in the summer breeze. Luna could have sworn she heard Ms. Chalmin mutter something about her neighbors aggressive dogs once. The dogs were two pitbulls, who were said to have been abused from their former owner, hence why they were so aggressive. The dogs lived directly across from Ms. Chalmin and the kits, on the other side of the brief pine tree mini-forest that was about 5 yards from the wall. The dogs could rip Estrela apart! Luna was also aware of the fur farm nearby. ] "We need to find her before it's too late!" she called to Lua, who was slowly trotting towards the pine forest.
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me