Bloodstar's Reign

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Bloodstar's Reign

Postby Boghound » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:55 pm

1x1 with kaju

Leader: Bloodstar
Deputy: Snakebite
Medicine Cat: Thistleface
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Gingerpaw
Warriors: Sunstrike, Ghostwhisker, Bonenettle
Apprentices: Scorpionpaw, Rosepaw
Last edited by Boghound on Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory & Resources

Postby Boghound » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:12 pm

Territory

Brambleclan is located in a desert. There is sand as far as the eye can see. Traveling over the dunes, you come to a quaint camp: landscape dotted with cacti and brambles. There's a large rock in the middle of the territory, and underneath it is a den. This is the leader's quarters. This is the only den above ground. There are several holes in the ground around the rock, wherein lay the dens for the apprentices and warriors. These holes are carefully protected by brambles and cacti: it takes knowledge of the terrain to not get stuck on them when entering and exiting. On the edge of the camp there's a small pool that holds water during most of the year. It isn't plentiful, but there's enough for cats to subsist off of. Near it is another den, this one for the medicine cat. It is a much deeper burrow, having enough room inside for up to five warriors and the medicine cat at once.

There is no elder's den.

Brambleclan is bordered by two other desert-dwelling clans, Aridclan and Oasisclan. Both clans are terrorized by Brambleclan. Oasisclan is named such because their territory contains an oasis, making this clan strong. Aridclan cats are known as vultures, taking prey wherever they can. Their land does not include a water feature, making this clan steal water from others. Oasisclan has agreed to share their water with all neighbouring clans, but Brambleclan refuses help from any outsider. There is one more clan in the area known as Nightclan, but they are completely nocturnal and do not run into the other clans often.

In the middle of all of the clans territory there is an abandoned twoleg house. This house is used for the once-monthly gathering where all clans meet. Even Bloodstar respects the truce.

----

Prey
Grasshopper Mouse - a small brown-gray mouse, common
Greater Roadrunner - a swift bird, common
Meerkat - a small mouse-like creature usually found in groups - uncommon
Savannah Hare - a fast rabbit, uncommon
Desert Tortoise - a slow creature with a tough shell, rare
Desert Iguana - a slow lizard that moves quickly when startled, common
Cactus Wren - a small brown bird common
Brown bat - a odd creature with leathery wings and a mouse-like body, rare
Saharan Shrew - a dusty gray-brown rodent, uncommon
Thorny Lizard - a spiky lizard, rare
Spiny mouse - a little brown mouse, uncommon

Predators
Striped Bark Scorpion - a tricky venomous creature - common
Lappet-faced Vulture - a large bird who occasionally preys on sick cats or kits - rare
Bobcat - a large, fierce version of the Clan cats, sometimes attacks patrols or lone cats - rare
Coyote - a large, dog-like creature that is sometimes found in groups of more than one, uncommon alone, rare in groups
Sidewinder Rattlesnake - a long, legless reptile with poisonous fangs, uncommon
Sahara Sand Viper - a snake similar to the Sidewinder Rattlesnake, rare
Pygmy Owl - a small owl sometimes killed as prey sometimes hunts kits, uncommon
Fennec Fox - a small fox that rarely hunts kits

Herbs
Saguaro Fruit - pinkish red fruits, used to give strength and dull thirst
Barrel Cactus Fruit - bitter tasting green fruit, used to give strength
Agave leaves - long green leaves, used to tie splints
Agave sap - a sweet tasting sap, used to soothe throats and stomachs as well as disguise the taste of bitter herbs so kits will eat them
Ocotillo bark - the green walls of the ocotillo cactus, used to dry runny noses and stop bleeding
Acacia flowers - small, light pink flowers, used to soothe stomachs, causes drowsiness
Acacia leaves - green leaves, soothes stomachs and prevents sickness
Acacia roots - soothes sore throats and mouths, stops coughing
Desert Windflower - small leaves and large petals, calms stress
Anil - a tall yellow flower, poultice used to soothe toothache
Buckwheat bush - large leaves, used to help birthing queens
Mugwort - dark green and silver leaves, cures little-cough, should not be used for queens
Camphor - daisy-like flowers and tall stems, leaves prevent infection and help sprains/dislocations/other aches
Horseweed -Long thin leaves, yellowish, drab flowers, powdered leaves good for hay fever (could just call allergies) and the petals (in a poultice) help stop bleeding
Cenizo - a shrub with silver-gray leaves and green-tinged stems, eat leaves to stop fever (also induces drowsiness)
Chaparral (Not to be confused with Chapparo) - tall, leafy green plant, poultice prevents infection, juice helps make fur shiny as well as helps cracked pads and dry skin, eating leaves helps aching joints, can also be used to keep prey fresh
Chapparo (Not to be confused with Chaparral) - tall plant with no leaves, many criss-crossing branches, stem helps stomachaches, makes water drinkable (so water with, say, rotting prey in it can be drunk)
Chickweed - lime green with white flowers, poultice/juice helps swelling and sprains
Chimaja - yellow flowers, small green leaves, good taste, helps stomach aches, given with other herbs to get kits to eat them
Cliffrose - shrub with dark green leaves, cream colored flowers (roses), eat stems to help coughs, juice helps backaches
Condalia - big spiky shrubs with small, dark green leaves, root helps scrapes, juice in eyes helps with sun-eye, berries taste good, used to make kits eat herbs
Cottonroot - tall shrub with large leaves and yellow-pink flowers, bark helps birthing queens, leaves help to produce more and better milk
Prickly Pear - a pinkish-red fruit from cacti, juice combined with Rhubarb helps sunburns, pulp good for wounds and inflammation
Rhubarb - reddish roots and stems, large leaves, crushed roots help sunburns when combined with Prickly Pears, leaves/juice help sores, edible without side effects, so eaten when prey is running low

Illness
Dry-Milk - a condition where a nursing queen produces little or no milk
Heat-thirst - when a cat is extremely thirsty and may be overheating as well, causes headaches, exhaustion, and, rarely, mirages. If the cat does not drink, they may die
Little-cough - equivalent of whitecough
Sand-pads - a condition where the pads of a cat’s paws have been worn down by sand, usually meaning soreness and pain when walking or running
Sun-eye - when a cat has looked too close to the sun or been out in it too long, causing their eyes to be dry and red (basically eye-sunburn)
Sun-heat - a condition when a cat is extremely hot, causing headaches, exhaustion, and, in extreme cases, illusions
Last edited by Boghound on Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Warrior Code & Information

Postby Boghound » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:19 pm

Warrior Code
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. Friendships with other clans are frowned upon heavily.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan’s territory.
3. Kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the kits.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten.
5. A kit must be at least four moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior will not be afraid to kill other cats to win his battles.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
16. Once a warrior is no longer useful to his clan, he will self-exile to the dunes.

Other Information
Plot prompt:
Bloodstar is a cruel clan leader. He is always looking for a reason to start brutal fights with neighbouring clans. He has his apprentices and warriors train with their claws unsheathed. His warriors are lean, mean, and as bloodthirsty as he is. Apprentices are made at 4 moons instead of 6. There is no elder's den, when a warrior is no longer useful to the clan, they are expected to leave. Life in Brambleclan is hard, and other clans often feel bad for them. The deputy has had enough: they're going to put an end to Bloodstar's tyrrany. They start having meetings with other cats who break rank in secret. There are several members who have been scorned who are looking to get even with the murderous Bloodstar.
But even after the evil of Bloodstar is defeated, he haunts the medicine cat's dreams and sews discord in their ear. Brambleclan is looking forward to a new beginning, but will it really be one? Will Bloodstar poison the well from beyond the grave?

Season:
We're currently in the wet season. Thunderstorms roar and wind whips the sand. Water is plentiful and so is prey.

Politics:
-Aridclan has suffered a battle with Brambleclan in the last three days. It was a very obvious victory, and three Aridclan cats were killed in the skirmish. The battle was started over an Aridclan apprentice accidentally chasing prey over a border.
-Oasisclan is in talks with Nightclan to start an alliance and do something about Brambleclan.
-There are reports of Brambleclan warriors being spotted on other clan territory.
Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve -- Just in Case

Postby Boghound » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:30 pm

Reserved
Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Bios

Postby Boghound » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:03 pm

Name: Bloodstar (Bloodkit -> Bloodpaw -> Bloodstorm -> Bloodstar)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Clan: Brambleclan

Crush: None
Mate: Junipertooth
Kits: Lilacjaw, Mothstrike
Siblings: Stoneheart
Parents: Cactusspring; Vulturespit
Apprentice: n/a
Former Mentor: Vulturespit
Friendships: His deputy and medicine cat, that's all.

Physical Description: Blue-eyed blue point tom with two fangs that hang over his bottom lip. Hair loss on tail.
Scars/Injuries: Right ear is torn off starting at the middle.
Strengths: Brutal, knowledgeable, persisting
Weaknesses: Paranoid, bloodthirsty, untrusting
Dislikes: Showing weakness, smart-mouthed apprentices, citrus
Fears: One of his clan mates betraying him.
Background: Bloodstar was born as Bloodkit to Cactusspring and Vulturespit. He was born alongside his brother, Stonekit. Cactusspring died in the kitting and both boys were raised by another queen who had milk at the time. Vulturespit blamed his children for the loss of his mate, and was harsh towards them from that day on. He never visited the nursery, never looked their way as they grew, never called their name at the ceremonies. Bloodpaw would go on to be given his father as a mentor, and it was nothing good. Vulturespit worked him within an inch of his life, nothing was ever good enough. He would crawl into the apprentice's den at night and cry himself to sleep. His brother, Stonepaw, felt incredibly awful about this and did his best to protect his brother from Vulturespit.
When their assessments came up, Stonepaw passed with flying colours. He was named Stoneheart for his dear love of his brother and their relationship. Bloodpaw failed his, unable to meet Vulturespit's impossible standards. He would remain an apprentice for four more moons, before another clan mate suggested that Bloodpaw's assessment be fulfilled by another cat. Stoneheart helped assess him and was more than happy to welcome him as a full clan member, named Bloodstorm. Vulturespit objected and went on to say how worthless his sons were and how he would never forgive them for their mother's death, and any clan member that could deserved death. He went on to self exile, saying the clan was a husk of what it once was -- and that his mate's death would be avenged.
Bloodstorm and Stoneheart began to heal in the wake of their father's absence. Life in Brambleclan wasn't easy, but it was home. Stoneheart found a mate and had kits of his own, Larkspring and Cactustail. Bloodstorm would also find love in a trans tom named Junipertooth, and they had kits together named Lilackit and Mothkit. Bloodstorm was a great father, careful to right every wrong his father had made. He was promoted to deputy as the previous one died. He fit the role like a glove, and did his best to advise his leader and clan.
A few years passed of peace and prosperity. It was on the battlefield that Bloodstorm's brain became tainted. In a writhing mess of cats, he saw his father. Vulturespit was elderly but still kicking, and he was here for blood. Bloodstorm did his best to pry the murderous cat off of his leader, but it was too late. Vulturespit had killed Brambleclan's leader. He never was the same after this. He was made into Bloodstar on his return. When he visited the High Stones to receive his nine lives, he was met by cats he had never seen before. They granted him lives for bitterness, for untrust, for betrayal... It was clear that Bloodstar's days were numbered when they had only just begun. He returned to his clan and set new rules, new ways to prepare for the war that Vulturespit was raging. Apprentices would be trained at four moons, friendships in other clans were forbidden, elders had to leave when they were no longer useful. Bloodstar would craft his army of lean, battle-ready cats step by step.
Slowly Bloodstar became more and more nasty. Eventually, he was the cat he is now: paranoid, jumpy, untrusting. He trusts in his deputy and his medicine cat. Everyone else is a betrayal waiting to happen.
He has two lives left.
Theme song: Kool-Aid

Name: Thistleface (Thistlekit -> Thistlepaw -> Thistleface)
Sexuality: Gay

Mate: None
Kits: None
Siblings: None
Parents: Wisteriacloud; Graynose
Apprentice: Gingerpaw
Former Mentor: Coyotesong
Friendships: Friendly with all of his clan.

Physical Description: A medium-furred lynxpoint tom. He lost both of his ears and vision in his left eye in a coyote attack. The attack also damaged his facial muscles, so he has poor control of the left side of his mouth.
Scars/Injuries: Both ears torn off at the source, many scars on face
Strengths: Inquisitive, spiritual, decisive
Weaknesses: Softspoken, gentle, superstitious
Likes: Helping a queen kit, the wet season, burying his paws in the sand
Dislikes: His name, large predators (especially coyotes), his mentorship
Fears: Being caught by another coyote.

Background: Thistleface was born Thistlekit to Wisteriacloud and Graynose in Oasisclan. He was a singleton, which is exceedingly rare in Oasisclan. Usually mothers kit three, four, even five kits in one go. He was the apple of his parents' eyes, everything he did they celebrated. When he was an apprentice, he went out one night to hunt and was surrounded by a pack of coyotes. He couldn't outrun them, and the dogs did what wild dogs are wont to do: destroy. He was lucky that a patrol of Brambleclan heard the commotion and saved his life. He was brought back to their camp and Coyotesong, their medicine cat, tended to his wounds. He'd lost both of his ears and his left eye was left sightless, along with some facial paralysis on his left side. It took ten moons before he could show his face out of the medicine cat's den, and he decided this was his clan now. He couldn't bare to show his family what had become of him. He grew close to Coyotesong while he was healing, and naturally began to pick up on herb and healing knowledge. He became a medicine cat apprentice quickly, eager to serve the clan that had saved his life.
He was given his full name after being an apprentice for about a year. He wouldn't lose Coyotesong for another year yet. Coyotesong would pass away from a bought of little-cough that turned into big-cough -- the same bought that took three kits and another elderly warrior, Bittertail. The camp has been lucky to not weather another serious outbreak since.
Theme song: In Our Talons

Name: Sunstrike (Sunkit -> Sunpaw -> Sunstrike)

Mate: Gleamingsand
Siblings: Parchedwhisker, Sandclaw
Parents: Brokenfang; Aurora
Apprentice: Rosepaw
Former Mentor: Littlebat

Physical Description: A bicoloured lynxpoint Oriental with a chunk taken out of his right ear. He has scars on his face and neck. He has been declawed and he is blind in his right eye.
Scars/Injuries: Scars on face and neck, declawed, right ear tipped
Strengths: Determined, brute strength, loyal
Weaknesses: Sarcastic, kits and apprentices, uneasy faith
Dislikes: Bloodstar, rain, Nightclan
Fears: Dying due to Bloodstar's brutality

Background: Sunstrike was born to a Brambleclan warrior, Brokenfang. Except his mate was a kittypet named Aurora. Sunstrike, known as Sunny at the time, grew up as a kittypet. Just like his mother before him, once he was around a year old, his twolegs had his claws taken away. Sunny didn't mind kittypet life, but when his father visited he was absolutely captivated. He decided he wanted in on clan life. Brokenfang brought him to the clan, but he wasn't welcomed warmly. While Bloodstar wasn't in charge, attitudes about kittypets were still iffy. He struggled as an apprentice due to his lack of claws, making hunting difficult until he found his own way of hunting. Instead of clawing, he brings his paws down on something as hard as he can -- usually crushing it. The more he did this, the stronger he got, and soon he was a formidable opponent on the battleground.
After finding this modified way of hunting and fighting, Sunny passed his assessment -- gaining the name Sunstrike.
He has fought many battles under Bloodstar and hates every single one. He once had a mate, Gleamingsand, but he died in a skirmish with Nightclan. He has never forgiven them, even if it was Bloodstar's fault.
He hopes to be deputy some day and actively wishes Bloodstar's demise.
Theme song: Abbey

Name: Ghostwhisker (Ghostkit -> Ghostpaw -> Ghostwhisker)
Sexuality: Pansexual

Siblings: Lizardtail, Molepaw
Parents: Grouseshadow; Barrencloud
Apprentice: None
Former Mentor: Gritblaze

Physical Description: An albino cat with a litany of scars. One ear is larger than the other, a birth defect. Part of their lips are torn away, revealing their teeth permanently.
Scars/Injuries: More scar than cat at this point. Notably missing front right paw, scarred up that leg revealing the barbed wire that once wrapped around it. Also has their tail cut off into a bob.
Strengths: Cutthroat, fearless, dependable
Weaknesses: Bitter, faithless, impulsive
Dislikes: Vultures, thirst, their anger
Fears: Dying alone.

Background: Ghostwhisker was born as Ghostkit to Grouseshadow and Barrencloud, one of three kits, their siblings being Lizardkit and Molekit. Coyotesong, the medicine cat at the time, said Ghostkit's birth was an omen. They were cursed at birth: a blindly white message from the Dark Dunes. 'They will bring sorrow wherever they go. This kit's story ends alone and in anger. They belong to us now and forevermore.' This prophecy wasn't shared with them until Coyotesong was on death's doorstep. Ghostwhisker had just received their name four moons before Coyotesong shared the prophecy with them. After this, they became who they are today: bitter, faithless, impulsive, cutthroat, and of course fearless -- what did they have to lose? Their paws were set into position before they were born. They belong to the Dark Dunes, and they're going to die alone and angry.
Ghostwhisker is considered one of the most ruthless senior warriors in the clan. They volunteer for every fight, no matter how small, and enjoy going on border patrols. While most of their scars are from these fights, their front right leg is another story. When Ghostwhisker was just an apprentice, he wandered close to Twoleg Place and got tangled in some loose barbed wire. Coyotesong had to amputate his paw in the process.
Theme song: Cowboy Dan

Name: Scorpionpaw (Scorpiontkit -> Scorpionpaw -> Scorpionthorn)
Sexuality: Lesbian

Crush: Rosepaw
Siblings: Agavepaw, Camelpaw, Dustypaw
Parents: Droughtspark; Yellowspirit
Apprentice: None
Current Mentor: Snakebite

Physical Description:
Scars/Injuries:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:

Background:
Theme song: Sleep Awake
Last edited by Boghound on Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby kaju » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:19 pm

ImageSNAKEBITE

Past names: Snakekit, Snakepaw

Mate: Darkcry
    Mate interests: tba
    Offspring: Pythonspots, Oasiswind, Lightpaw, Yewpaw
    Siblings: Crowscar, Emberclaw
    Parents: Wildflower and Unknown
    Apprentices: Scorpionpaw
    Former mentor: Deadshade

Description: A large Norweigan Forest Cat type. Tortoiseshell and white with cunning ice blue eyes and a pelt that creates a “mane” over his chest and neck. This comes in handy during combat as many cats just get a mouthful of fur. Despite his large size, he is a skilled fighter and hunter.
    Injuries: Scars litter his pelt, though not seen very well, they are plentiful. Only a few cause pain still, including one that stretches from his shoulder all the way down to his right paw.
    Dislikes: His past, code breakers, wet fur
    Strengths: Fiercely loyal, problem solver, confident in his abilities
    Weaknesses: Dark-humored, hot tempered, easily startled

Backstory: Born into Brambleclan, Snakebite’s kithood wasn’t ideal. He never knew or met his father and his secretive mother often disappeared for hours at a time, leaving him in the nursery alone. Hours turned into days, eventually becoming weeks, then moons. As a kit, he learned to fend for himself. Dragging prey off the pile to eat, finding water sources, making sure his nest was comfortable. At four moons he became an apprentice, and his mentor, Deadshade, became the parental figure the young cat needed. He was deprived of affection and attention, and worked hard and silently to grow into the best warrior he could. Snakebite refused to associate with his mother, even after she so desperately tried to rekindle the relationship with her son after seeing his growth. As a warrior, Snakebite met Darkcry and instantly bonded with her. A few moons after bearing their first (and last) litter of kits, she was killed in front of Snakebite’s very eyes by an enemy clan raid. This sent him into a spiral. He went from a withdrawn kit, to a confident apprentice and warrior, and succumbed to depression. He struggles to this day with his thoughts, however after being appointed deputy by Bloodstar, Snakebite is sure to keep busy with duties. He refuses to rest and often stays up all night, thinking, going for walks, taking time to clear his head. Snakebite is a tireless, intelligent, and calculating tom who will not rest until Brambleclan is free of tyranny.

ImageGINGERPAW

Past names: Gingerkit
    Future name: Gingerdune
    Sexuality: Pansexual

Mate: n/a
    Mate interests: n/a
    Offspring: n/a
    Siblings: Blossomkit
    Parents: Coalwing, Badgertwist
    Apprentices: n/a
    Current mentor: Thistleface

Description: A ginger tabby tom with piercing green eyes and no tail.
    Injuries: Blind in one eye, and heavily scarred due to an attempted murder.
    Dislikes: Cats getting too close or approaching him wrong, loud noises, insects
    Strengths: Compassionate, eager, an empath
    Weaknesses: Moody, argumentative, constant feelings of guilt

Backstory: Gingerpaw was born into Brambleclan the night of a destructive sandstorm. He vaguely remembers the details though, and had a relatively normal kithood. However as him and his sister aged, things got abnormal. His sister, Blossomkit, died mysteriously a few days before their apprenticeship ceremony. The following day, Gingerkit wandered a little too far from camp and nearly lost his life. Nobody really knows what happened, it remains a mystery still despite the toms description of a cat attacking him mercilessly. Nobody believed his words. Nobody believed that someone was out to get him. Gingerpaw, now partially blind and scarred, was forced into becoming a medicine cat. Bloodstar declared that he had no use to the Clan being a warrior. This did shatter the young toms dreams of hunting and fighting for his Clan. However, Gingerpaw truly does enjoy healing, and is appreciative to have such a wonderful mentor. Determined to not let his injuries get in the way of his duties, he dedicates much of his time into getting things as perfect as possible.

ImageBONENETTLE

Past names: Bonekit, Bonepaw

Mate: tba
    Mate interests: tba
    Offspring: tba
    Siblings: N/A
    Parents: Foxthroat, Vinefur
    Apprentices: N/A
    Former mentor: Rowanstorm

Description: A faded brown tabby tom with cream tones.
    Injuries: Chest scar in the shape of an x, other scars littering pelt
    Dislikes: Dogs, snarky cats, back talk
    Strengths: Intelligent, skillful, calculating
    Weaknesses: Confrontational, cruel, forceful

Backstory: As a kit, Bonenettle was encouraged and influenced by violence and surrounded by cruelty. His mother and father were extremely hostile to him, as in their eyes, he was simply a mistake. So throughout his apprenticehood and soon after, his warrior ceremony, Bonenettle became bitter and full of resentment. He became cold, condemning cats who he viewed as weak and soft. Despite his negative personality, Bonenettle is a reliable hunter and fighter, never backing down. It’s as if a dark cloud trails after him around camp, following him wherever he goes.
ImageROSEPAW

Past names: Rosekit
    Future name: Rosevine
    Sexuality: Lesbian

Mate: tba
    Mate interests: Scorpionpaw
    Offspring: tba
    Siblings: Blackpaw, Reedpaw
    Parents: Nightlark, Berrycloud
    Apprentices: N/A
    Current Mentor: Sunstrike

Description: A black, red, and white tortoiseshell she-cat with attractive honey gold eyes.
    Injuries: A few across her back
    Dislikes: Extreme wind, water, weather, basically the elements
    Strengths: Humurous, reliable, thoughtful
    Weaknesses: Sarcastic, gullible, easily distracted

Backstory: Rosepaw was often picked on as a kit. This lead to an accident where the back of her neck hit a sharp corner of a rock, leading to head trauma. Despite this, Rosepaw works diligently and obediently and doesn’t let much stop her. She is hard-headed and willful, determined to better herself everyday.
kaju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me