~1x1 with daifuku~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

~1x1 with daifuku~

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:49 pm

please do not post here unless you are one of us, thank you <3
Last edited by cronchbottle on Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~1x1 with daifuku~

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:51 pm

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝑫𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒄

✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩
╔══════════════╗

Age; 21
Status; Princess / War Commander
of Avalon
Species; Dragon shifter
Sexuality; Bisexual
Zodiac sign; Scorpio
Height; 5'8

╚══════════════╝

Background; Amara was born into the wealthiest family in the shifter clan, meaning she was born into power. It was not always easy to have the leader of the clan as her father as it meant she had to train from an early age to be a powerful leader while also being powerful in battle. She was the eldest and only daughter, which meant that she would become the leader once her father retired, but they had different plans that she would soon find out. At the ripe age of thirteen, the girl would be sent out into battle for the first time, which in turn left her with a couple scars and more specifically a spell burned into her arm. However she did not let this deter her and she soon was able to lead many armies into battle against her enemies.
Personality; Amara is a rather hot-headed and stubborn woman. Due to her past she has built up a rather tough exterior, almost as tough as her dragon scales. Although over time dragon shifters have been looked down upon for being different, by the elves specifically, she is not ashamed of her powers and rather embraces it through her image and speech. She has blossomed into a born leader, fearless and ready for battle at any moment, making her kind look up to her and trust her.
Special features; Amara was burned by a mage's spell when she was a teen fighting in battle, therefore her left arm has a winding purple burn down to her wrist. The burn glows intermittently to remind her of the fight. When angry her eyes will look as if they are on fire, they produce a black flame specifically. While she can choose to appear as a human, Amara usually chooses to walk around with her horns, tail, and wing on a human body as it makes her appear as more of a threat to the general public.
Likes; Defeating her enemies, training to let off steam, long baths in the hot springs, flying across kingdoms with no specific destination, and being surrounded by her close friends.
Dislikes; Mages, having to retreat in battle, being cold, and being told no.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daifuku » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:19 pm

─ casimir bellerose, twenty-two, he/him, pansexual with no lean,
usually goes by his nickname, cassie.
─ the one and only crown prince of the gladiolus kingdom
─ stands at six foot two, and despite his slim build, he can hold his
own in a fight. he's trained in swordsmanship and archery
─ well-liked by many, he's good at winning others over, especially
when it comes to royals. they're an easy target for his flattery
and flirtatious behaviour
─ has an air of confidence and self-assurance, can come off as
arrogant even if he's not trying to be
─ he's rarely upfront with his true feelings. he plays off discomfort
or sadness with jokes and can be quite passive aggressive
─ kind at heart, he hates causing pain and can't stomach cruelty
or violence well
─ he's naturally a peacekeeper, trying to his best to avoid conflict
or squash it before it gets out of hand
─ as such, he doesn't usually make many enemies. most of his rocky
relationships are simply him reciprocating the other person's dislike
towards him
─ he's not thrilled about the responsibility of ruling a kingdom. his
true dream in life is to become a healer. he often spends time in
the hospital wing of the castle. he's horrible at most intellectual
things, but medicine comes easily to him
─ however, he has a duty to uphold as a future king. he plays the
part of a perfect prince, making personal sacrifices for the greater
good, and he tries not to be too bitter about it
4D5698
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:06 pm

Amara Dimontresc awoke to the sound of one of her handmaiden's pulling back the curtains to let the light stream into her room. This action produced a groan from the half asleep princess who knew it meant that she had a long day of royal formalities with the humans ahead of her. God the female hated humans, they were petty, thieving, and lying creatures that left a rather bitter taste in her mouth when she thought of them. The history between the dragon shifters and humans could fill up hundreds of scrolls, full of hatred and war that had all started when the ancient king stole a powerful relic from right under their noses. Before that the two beings got along quite well with one another but that broke all trust the shifters had in their human counterparts. But now, for some godforsaken reason her parents had decided to sign a contract for peace, a marriage contract for peace in fact. The whole situation sent anger coursing through her body, in fact the female was lit on fire for a week unable to control her anger. Alas, deep down the princess knew that she would have to sacrifice her pride and freedom for her people and it would be beneficial to them in the future. However, healing was not one of Amara's characteristics.

The female groaned as she tumbled out of her bed, still doing her best to wake up as it was rather early in the morning as she needed quite some time to look 'presentable' enough for the human prince. The princess was ushered into the bath where she was cleaned and preened, her hair being thoroughly conditioned so that when dry it would be soft and luxurious. Although she wasn't quite happy for the situation that she was in, she couldn't help but enjoy the royal treatment that she was getting. Usually her pride overtook her and she would refuse to be pampered, but deep down the female enjoyed it.

Soon time began to speed up and before Amara knew it her hair and makeup was expertly done by her handmaidens and she couldn't help but admire herself in the mirror. She wasn't used to being done up this much, but she rather liked it. Besides, she would have to get used to it if she was going to be a wife. A wife, that word felt strange to her now as she had never expected to be one, especially not a human's wife. She sighed and shook those thoughts out of her head, she would simply have to get over herself, but not without giving her future husband some trouble. She would have to prove to herself to not be the one to mess with, her goal was to rule the country after all, even if she was ruling a bunch of humans.

Now they were onto the last step before she was going to be shipped off to meet her fiance, the dress. Of course per usual, it was a rather grueling task to fit into the tight fitting dress, but soon she found herself all dressed up, ready to take the day on. Amara twirled around in the dress, a slight smile creeping onto her face as her handmaidens complimented her and for once, she truly did feel beautiful. And alas, she was now whisked off to meet her future husband.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daifuku » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:57 pm

"Casi! Casi!" The crown prince awoke to hushed whispers, accompanied by a rather violent shake of his shoulder. He lifted his head up, squinting against the sunlight. His head felt heavy with sleep. What time was it? And why did his neck hurt so much? Casimir planted his hands against the hard surface that could only be his desk, scattering papers as he pushed himself into an upright position. He turned to the where the voice had come from, rubbing his eyes. A couple yawns later, and the fuzzy outline of Adelaide sharpened. He could clearly see his attendant's creased eyebrows and downturned lips. She was not happy with him, that was for sure. "Sorry, Ade. I lost track of time and must have dozed off last night!" Casimir sheepishly grinned. "What's the matter? Why the rush?"

He was met with a dumbfounded stare. Nothing Casimir wasn't used to, but for some reason, this expression seemed extra heavy on the "dumb" part. And he was being the dumb on here, to be clear. Adelaide simply sighed and gestured at the small, velvety box teetering on the edge of his desk. A gust of wind sent it careening over the side. He scrambled to catch it, the puzzle pieces finally clicking into place in his brain. He flipped the lid open and it was now his turn to gawk at the shining piece of jewelry. A gold band, topped with the finest carnelian. The gemstone gleamed under the sunlight, flaunting its array of crimson hues. Today was the day he would present his fiancée with her engagement ring.

The rest of the morning passed in a blur. He barely registered as his attendants brushed up his appearance, pinning a headpiece into his hair, covering his dark circles with concealer and draping the finest blue cloak across his tunic. Casimir snapped back to reality as one lady burst into tears, babbling about her "dear Casi" and how he was all grown up. He patted the old woman's shoulder. "There, there, Evie. I'll still be around, don't worry."

He was quickly ushered down to the front entrance, where he awaited the arrival of Princess Amara Dimontresc, of the kingdom of Avalon. A kingdom of dragon shifters. Casimir never hated them the way some other humans did, but he also wouldn't forget their history and what he had seen firsthand during their many, many years of war. But general sentiments aside, he did have some choice opinions of Amara. Never in all their diplomatic ventures had she greeted him with anything short of a bristly attitude and nasty glare. He had heard of her aggression and lack of remorse in battle, and it rubbed him the wrong way. There was a line between necessary and unnecessary bloodshed, and Casimir was sure they would not see eye to eye on that particular front.

He narrowed his eyes at the horizon as an entourage came into focus. Amara was objectively beautiful in her flouncy dress and elegantly-done hair, but Casimir still had to suppress a slight pout. Here was reality, marching straight at him. His mother and father, standing on either side of him, nudged his shoulders at the same time. Casimir remembered himself, straightening his posture and tipping his chin up. Now wasn't the time for a toddler tantrum. He was the crown prince, the future king, and his compliance would bring much-needed peace. As Amara approached, he bowed and extended a hand to help her down. He smiled at her, but it didn't quite reach his eyes. "Welcome to our kingdom, Princess Amara. How were your travels?"
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:00 am

Amara's carriage rumbled down the cobblestone path towards the human's kingdom, a place where she used to cause destruction would now become her home. The town was rather beautiful when it wasn't being ravaged but she could see the glints of hate in the townspeople's eyes as they rode by. This produced a shiver down her spine as she rather disliked the idea of living in a place where her townspeople hated her, whose to say they wouldn't try and take her out because of her past. She couldn't blame them for that as she was sure she would do the same slimy thing to someone she hated.

Finally the carriage halted before the entrance of the castle which seemed to loom over her as if taunting her with the unknown. The door swung open and her future husband awaited her, hand outstretched for her to take. The female's eyes scoured the crowd, deciding if making a scene was worth it or not, but she decided that if she wanted respect she would have to show it. The princess returned his smile, doing her best to pretend to be happy, snuffing out the anger that boiled deep inside her, desperate to get out. She took his hand as she stepped down to the ground, her eyes once again scanning the crowd for any signs of danger. "Thank you Prince Casimir, they were quite alright," she replied, her voice slightly dripping with sarcasm as she spoke. Although she was meant to be polite, didn't mean she wouldn't lace her words with slight distaste.

"What is the plan for today my dear fiancee," Amara purred, a sly smile on her lips as she watched the other's reaction to her words. The female rather enjoyed pushing the others buttons, something she had done to him since they were young. The two had attended diplomatic meetings with both of their parents throughout the years so the two had some history together, but none that was rather meaningful. Truthfully the female wasn't quite sure on what they were doing today as her parents refused to prep her for the future meetings, they said something about 'keeping the moment genuine' which had produced a laugh out of their daughter as nothing about her future would be genuine at all. This was simply a show for peace and she never planned for it to be anything more than that.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daifuku » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:34 pm

Casimir was keenly aware of the crowd watching them like hawks, though, by what he could make out of the whispers, most of the death glares were directed at the dragon shifter, not him. His grip tightened on Amara's arm, evidence that her jab at him hadn't slipped under his radar. But with the king and queen standing behind him, their gazes boring into the back of his head, Casimir only widened his smile, faking the slight crinkles at the corners of his eyes. "That's good to hear," he replied warmly, earning a nod of approval from his parents. "Come, let's get you settled in." He gestured towards the entrance, leading the way inside.

The king and queen took their sweet time waving to the crowds as the large doors closed behind them. They began whispering to the servants, giving them hushed instructions. Casimir turned to Amara, bending down to her level. His pleasant expression had long fallen off his face. "Here's the deal. Your stuff is going to be brought to your room, then you'll have about an hour to make yourself at home," he spoke lowly, returning Amara's earlier sarcasm. "Then it's dinner, and there's going to be quite a few important people there, so whatever it is you have against me, keep it to yourself. It'll make it easier for the both of us." He meant to sound threatening, but the reality was that he had more to lose here than she did, given that these were nobles of his kingdom. He had a reputation of elegance and grace to uphold, and he would not let her mess with him and embarrass him.

"After that..." he trailed off, putting a hand to his forehead. Even the thought of their future plans gave him a headache. A tour around the kingdom to "get the commoners acquainted with the royal couple." They would practically be paraded around like animals in a circus. "Never mind. I'll tell you later. Let's take things one at a time, shall we?" He grimaced slightly.

He straightened up as the king and queen wrapped up their conversations, moving towards them. The stiff smile reappeared on his face as his parents greeted Amara with nothing but warmth. They were certainly better actors than him. His father smacked him across the shoulders affectionately. "Be good," his mother whispered in his ear, and Casimir resisted the urge to roll his eyes. After they left, he started off without a word, only looking back once to see if Amara was following. "Your room is just over here." He gestured at the mahogany door, which had very obviously been scrubbed down earlier that morning. "I'll be just one door over, but ask your maids if you need anything. Not me, thank you very much."
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me