1x1 Spiritstar3 and cronchbottle

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Spiritstar3 and cronchbottle

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:58 pm

Alex smiled as he went to the kitchen/dining room, as it was all in one. He was sure some people out there had separate kitchens and dining spaces. His grandparents house had it all in one room. He sat down at the table, watching George wheel himself to his spot. Evelyn brought the fish and potatoes to the table, and Alex smiled at her. She placed it down, dishing it out onto the plates she'd already set. Alex thanked her after she put fish and potatoes on his plate. She smiled sweetly at her grandson, then sat down once she was done so they could eat.

Jessie hummed and smiled as she looked down at the white and gray cat. Stormy mewed and pawed at her leg, but seemed to get bored pretty quick. The cat moved off to play with some toys Jessie had gotten. She'd gotten these toys when Stormy was still a kitten. A couple mice, one blue fish, one purple fish, as well as some balls. The cat loved them, and she'd tried other toys in the past. Stormy hadn't liked any of those toys, so she'd given them to Lottie as well as a charity. The charity, or rescue actually, rescued cats, so it had worked out. She hummed and smiled as she thought back on that time. She then shook her head and looked up. She smiled as she heard Lottie knock, and said "Come in," then giggled. She listened as the other spoke, then the other brought the food to her. "it smells so good," she praised her friend's cooking as well a s the crops. "Your crops always grow so nice and delicious," she said.

Shiroi shrugged then nodded at the other, saying "I know they're thankful. The people wanting to harm them, wanting them not around, aren't helpful...No one here in Pelican Town seems to mind foxes though. I'm glad for that, and Marnie drops by with Jas to see them sometimes." He fell silent as the other then jumped up. He giggled a bit, saying "Its fine, its fine; talking isn't a bad thing." He shook his head a bit, knowing some people that would say it was... He didn't have to see those people, though he had to go into the city to do the library job. "Oh, Mika and I go into the city to help kids read. Well... she helps them read, I'm just the handler, but still."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:31 am

"Aww thank you Jessie! The crops must grow so lovely due to all of the love that lingers on this farm. That's what I like to think at least." Loretta replied, a happy smile escaping from her mouth as she remembered how much her grandparents loved each other. "Do you need anything else?" The female questioned, eager to help her friend if needed.

Maru let out a frustrated huff as her robot let out a small spark from one of the wires, that certainly wasn't a good sign. The young scientist wiped the sweat from her brow and pushed the glasses back up to the bridge of her nose. The female tapped her finger against her lips, pondering over what she possibly could have done in order to produce such a reaction from the bot. She brought out her laptop from under her bed and began searching for possible fixes online.

"I can't imagine someone caring so much about these creatures being around, especially if they are in need. I'm beyond glad to hear no one in Pelican Town are upset about what you are doing here, this town is a secret safe haven for everyone and I'm glad everyone is treating it as such." Jordan replied, smiling sweetly at the other his eyes sparkling as he did so. The male nodded as he listened, he walked over to the door and flipped the open sign to close, before replying "I'm glad you don't mind, it is rather lovely to have someone to speak with." The male said as he bent over to pet his own dog Brutus. "It seems that Mika and you are just superhero's aren't you?" The male replied, beaming at the other.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:59 am

Alex smiled as he ate with his grandparents, and finished before they did. He offered to do the dishes that night, but Evelyn just waved him off. Sighing, he shook his head a couple times, but didn't argue. He said "See you two tomorrow," as he'd likely spend the rest of the time in his room. They both nodded and waved him off. He smiled and nodded back to them, putting his dish in the sink then heading to his room.

Jessie giggled a bit, then smiled sweetly as she looked at the other girl. "Well...there's definitely plenty of love here, from both of us." Though her love went more to her friend and the many animals here. she did help with the peach tree or trees though, since she loved them, and blueberries. She smiled and shook her head. "No, I'm good for now, and hopefully ill be better by tomorrow, or the day after at the latest."

Shiroi smiled that sweet little soft smile again, and nodded at the other. "Its probably because we're out in the country here, and foxes don't really bother people. When I lived in the city, people there despised them...I could never understand how you can dislike something so beautiful." He then giggled a bit, and nodded at the other. He hummed quietly a bit, before looking at Brutus and Mika. "looks like those two really like each other, maybe they'll become mates." He didn't even think of what he'd said, since he was talking about dogs. He giggled again, when the other called the dogs superheroes. Mika had moved closer to make sure they were being nice to 'her' pups.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:48 pm

"Alright well if you need anything you know where to find me." Lottie replied, waving goodbye to her friend as she exited the others cabin. She was extremely happy to be able to take care of her friend as it let the two of them strengthen their bond with their appreciation for each other. The female let out a small yawn as she entered into her own cabin, she wouldn't mind going to bed a little early, the farmer had had a busy day after all. The female shrugged her shoulders as she entered into her bedroom, her bed enticing her to go have a peaceful sleep. Within a blink of an eye the female changed into her sleeping clothes and slipped into her bed to sleep until the morning. She had plenty of work to do in the morning so a good rest was necessary.

Maru scrolled through pages of information on her laptop, but none seemed to be rather helpful for her situation. She huffed as she shut it closed, it made sense as she was making her own creation but she didn't want to go through the whole trial and error process. Alas there was not much that she could do, she had a deadline that she couldn't miss. The female threw on her electrical gloves and began doing her best to solve the problem without exploding the whole robot, but only time would tell if her skills were exceptional enough to figure out the problem.

"That's true, but they don't seem to be any more difficult than dogs you know." Jordan replied, looking up at the other admiring his smile. "It truly is because they hate the ugliness within them so they must hate the beauty of something else." He mused as he also looked over at Brutus and Mika. "It seems as if they do, I wouldn't mind if they choose to become mates. It would be a pleasure to see you more anyways." He said, chuckling softly as he looked back at Shiroi.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:26 pm

Alex (I don't actually know what else to write for him
I'm going to post him again after we skip)

Jessie smiled as she looked at the other young woman, and nodded at her. "I know," she said, meaning she knew where to find her. She giggled a bit then shook her head, and hummed a bit as she sat. She began to eat the soup now that she had it, and sipped her juice from time to time. She finished the soup after a bit, and drank the rest of the juice. She smiled as she looked out a window a moment. Shaking her head, she decided she'd go to bed as well. She needed all the rest she could get, what with the cold she'd acquired. She hummed quietly as she cleaned the bowl and cup. She then set them aside, going to her bed after changing into her pajamas.

Shiroi nodded as he looked at the other male, saying "They aren't. Well, not for me, but foxes aren't really meant to be pets though you can get a permit to have one." He shook his head a bit after saying this. He let out a small sigh, saying "Yeah, I suppose that must be true." He then giggled a bit, before scolding himself and looking at the dogs. "Then...he'd be the step dad of these two pups. I honestly want Mika to have her own pups too though," he said. He blushed a bit and seemed to choke, shaking his head and clearing his throat. "it um...would be nice to see you more as well," he said. He then focused on the cake and eating it, squeaking a happy little sound and not seeming to notice.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:29 pm

(no worries, Loretta is asleep)

Maru eventually got frustrated with her robot, unable to find the source of the problem with it, that would be the next days problem. At least she could be thankful for it not blowing up in her face, that would have been a rather distressing turn of events. The female shrugged her shoulders, trying to push of the disappointment that she felt because of the robot. She took in a few deep breaths before putting away her equipment to get herself ready for bed. The female huffed and changed into her pajamas and slipped herself into bed to get a good nights sleep.

"That's true, they do thrive in the wild." Jordan replied, stifling a small yawn as he spoke to the male. "Brutus would love the honor to be their stepdad. Little baby Mikas would be absolutely adorable! She is a lovely mother and I am sure she would be blessed to have pups of her own." He replied in agreement, smiling happily as he spoke. "I'm glad we feel the same," he replied a soft blush creeping on his cheeks. He smiled happily as he watched the other eat the cake, it fueled him with happiness and love to see someone enjoy his food so much.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:56 pm

(XD kay. We should provably just skip now, but...Jordan and Shiroi are still interacting)

Alex
-sleeping-

Jessie
-sleeping-

Shiroi smiled and nodded at the other male, saying "Yeah." He then sighed a bit, since the babies he'd had to feed and care for had gotten attached. They'd never be able to go back to the wild...At least the two females and their babies would be able to eventually be released. Shaking his head, he looked at the other and giggled a bit. He nodded and said "Brutus is so handsome, they'd have lovely pups. Rose and Gentian should be opening their eyes and ears soon," he then remarked. He then blushed and nodded at the other, before continuing to eat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me