1x1 Spiritstar3 and cronchbottle

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Spiritstar3 and cronchbottle

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:15 pm

Alex had paid for all the groceries and headed home, and now watched his grandparents. He'd helped put away the fruit, juices, and other things. Now, he watched his grandpa wheel up to his grandma. He smiled as he watched her bend down so George could whisper something to her. Alex laughed gently a bit, in fact, as he watched this. He was glad his grandparents were so in love, and could still act as they did in youth. It made him wish to find a girl like that. It made him hope she'd been the right girl for him, too. It gave him hope that even when he grew old, he'd be able to have something like that. A woman he loved so much, children, grand children. Then again, if he did get married and she didn't want children, he wouldn't push the subject. It might be nice to have them, but wasn't a requirement.

The redhead hummed and smiled at the other girl, and nodded to her. "Yeah...I'm sorry her grandparents passed away, but...I'm glad she got the farm. Its just sad that something like that had to happen for her to get it. It got her out of a terrible job she hated though." She shook her head a bit as she thought back to that call. Loretta had told her how much she truly hated that job, and that she had inherited the farm. She thought back to how Lottie then asked her. Since they were childhood friends, Lottie said there was no one she'd rather have as her helper. Jessie smiled fondly as she thought of it. She then shook her head a couple times, and focused on Maru. She smiled at her again, saying "So there is liquid allergy medicine...huh." She made an amused sound, then shook her head again. She then nodded and said "Thank you, that works." She then giggled and nodded, saying "Then...I'll see you tomorrow, or in two days."

Shiroi blinked as he noticed the other was actually smiling, A very small smile but a smile nonetheless. He felt his cheeks heating and coloring again. He placed his hands over them to cover them a moment. They cooled down, so he gave a very quiet sigh of relief then. The albino then smiled sweetly, as he nodded at the other male. "An indoor fruit growing place...huh, well...I figured things like that could exist. They keep the environment like summer in there? That's pretty cool," he said, with a small nod of his head. He then hummed quietly a bit, before silencing himself once more. He watched with interest as the other whipped up the batter. "Oh! Did we...ever actually introduce ourselves?" he then suddenly asked. He didn't remember actually doing so, in all the commotion...He then nodded as the other spoke of not having too much citrus. He said "Nothing much...I checked on my two foxes, and was going to take the others out. Then I have these two little pups to watch," he said, pointing at the carrier.

(note to self: red merle and white pup and blue merle tri pup)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:43 pm

Lottie sighed softly as she watched tv, her mind wandering back to Alex from earlier, his soft brown eyes were rather mesmerizing and she would love to see him more often. It was as if her heart longed to see him again, and all she could do was hope that he was going to come and see her soon. A few more minutes went by and the female decided to get up to begin making her dinner. The farmer wasn't exactly an expert cook, but she wasn't terrible either, everything she ate was edible. She swiftly got out her ingredients for shepherd's pie, one of her most favorite dishes and began cooking, humming to herself softly as she did so.

Maru nodded, "sometimes bad things such as a family member passing away can have a sprinkle of good with them. I'm glad that it got her out of an awful job, those truly suck the life out of people..." She replied, thinking of how much Shane's condition had worsened with every week he worked at the dreadful joja company. "Alright sounds like a plan! I will be ready whenever you are, I always bring a change of clothes with me, just incase there's bad weather or I need to run errands. This white uniform needs to stay white," she said, giggling softly as she spoke. The girl bid Jessie farewell, a smile on her face as she watched the other leave, eager to see what the future would have in store for them. Whether this was a budding start to a relationship or a friendship, Maru was happy to have the chance to make a meaningful relationship with someone new. It was about time for her to start having friends outside of Penny as it was always nice to have a larger support system around her.

"It truly is, it's lovely how technology has come so we can have fresh ingredients no matter the season!" Jordan said as he slid the honey cake into the oven. "We certainly did not, my name is Jordan, Jordan Hayes. Obviously I own this bakery here, the top half is my living area! I moved here hmm, probably about six months ago?" He replied, as he looked over his shoulder at Shiroi to flash him a friendly smile as he spoke. The male sliced up the fruit as he listened to the other speak of his day and while waiting for the cake to bake fully. "Foxes? That's beautiful, they are quite lovely creatures and they have bright personalities." He replied, a soft smile appearing on his face as he found what the other was doing for them to be lovely and so considerate.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:15 pm

Alex watched his grandparents a while longer, then Evelyn turned to him. She said "Honey; you can turn on whatever you want to watch now." He nodded and smiled at her, then watched them head to the kitchen. She was going to start dinner now, he had to assume. She did most of the work, but he knew George helped by handing her things. George could also peel apples or corn or anything like that, if it was part of the meal. He hummed a small sound. As they made the food, he could smell fish and lemon. He nodded to himself, it must be fish then, and he figured they'd have corn or potatoes with it. He smiled then sat in the chair, changing the channel on the tv.

Jessie hummed and nodded back, smiling a bit as she looked at her. "My own grandpa, well both of them, have passed away... though I don't remember the one. I was three when he passed away. The other one passed more recently, when I was in high school. My grandmas are still here, but...they both aren't doing so well." She shook her head a bit as she mentioned the two older women. she then giggled as the other spoke once more, and she nodded again. "yes...I bet it needs to stay white," she said to Maru. She then hummed quietly, as she took the medicine and waved to her. She moved to leave now, though paused to look back at her a moment. Shaking her head, she continued to hum as she left with the medicine and allergy stuff. She was glad she'd gotten to spend some time with her. Though she wished it could have been under different circumstances. She smiled softly and sweetly to herself, now. She was so glad they'd be hanging out soon, so they'd get to know each other more. She giggled and hummed, heading back for the farm.

Shiroi nodded and smiled as he looked at the other, simply saying "Yeah." He giggled again, and watched the other continue to work on the food. He watched as the other put the cake into the oven, now. He hummed quietly, saying "Then...my name is Shiroi Kurama. Shiroi is just Shiro, which means white, with an extra letter added on. Kurama means fox demon or something like that," he explained. He blushed when the other smiled at him, finding himself looking down at his hands. He looked up again after a moment. He nodded and said "Yeah, foxes...the two pregnant ones are a red fox, and a white and colored one. Ones like that were bred by humans...Red foxes are just naturally occuring," he s said. He then said "I also have two puppies here, would...you want to see them?" he asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:22 am

Lottie slid the food into the oven and set a timer for thirty minutes which is all it took to cook the shephards pie to cook. The female sighed softly as she went to stand outside to watch her animals graze on the soft green grass in her fields. She was grateful to have such a lovely farm, a lovely escape from the monotony of a 9-5 desk job. The female was beyond thankful to never have to go back to such a place as for a while she lost herself in her work, becoming a bored, tired, and drained shell of who she once was. It wasn't until a few weeks into taking care of the farm when she began to return into the excitable, loveable person that she once was.

Maru returned to her work of testing samples, organizing paperwork, and prepping Doctor Harvey's patients for him throughout the day. Her work was done exceptionally well per usual, even if the female's thoughts were filled of her newfound friend. However, the female soon began to realize that her thoughts weren't just simply friendly, but rather romantic in nature as well. Her heart beat wildly as she came to a realization that she was beginning to develop a crush on Jessie, but she accepted it instead of denying the crush as she usually did. For some reason she believed that this girl was different and she was finally going to have something meaningful for once. This spread a large smile on the young scientists face as she continued to take care of her work, prepping the clinic for closure.

"Shiroi hm? That is such a lovely name. It's very fitting for you, I love the symbolism." Jordan commented, truly meaning what he said. He loved names that told a story, and Shiroi Kurama's certainly did tell a story, one that the baker would love to explore more. " I would love to meet them some day," the male replied, referring to the foxes. "I would love to see them, if that's okay of course!" The male replied as he did his best to hide his excitement.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:27 am

Alex smiled as he listened in on the two in the kitchen, as he could hear them. They were never quiet, they didn't whisper or anything. They didn't need to, even if their grandson was around, as he was an adult. Them being cute and romantic didn't bother him, he wasn't a kid that would act grossed out. They still flirted a bit, but it was cute and sweet. He chuckled a bit as he listened to them laugh in there, then they got quiet. Must be focusing on the cooking again, though it hardly mattered. They could be cute and sweet as they made the food. It wasn't like they'd get distracted and burn it, or ruin it. Shaking his head, he smiled fondly, then focused on the show he'd turned on. He thought of Lottie again, and smiled as he did that. He wondered when he could go see her again, maybe anytime but he couldn't be sure.

Jessie hummed quietly as she got back to the farm, and walked over to Lottie's cabin. She saw the other outside, looking at the animals and fields. She said "Hey Lottie; I ended up going to the clinic. It turns out it really is just a cold, so...I should be better in a day or two." She then held up the medicine and the allergy medicine to show her. Maru gave me some allergy medicine too," she said. She could smell the shepherd pie as it was cooking. She likes shepherd's pie, or at least the stuff in it since she couldn't have gluten...She couldn't have milk for that matter, but there were alternatives for that. Of course, there were some alternatives for gluten as well.

The white haired and reddish eyed one found himself blushing again. He looked down a moment, getting shy, then looked back up. He smiled and said "Come by any day then...um...but tell me if you're coming by. Since I'll probably be coming here for food, you could tell me anytime I'm here. If you...want to come over I mean." He shook his head, then smiled and picked up the carrier, opening it up. "Of course you can see them," he said with a soft little smile.
"The red merle and white one is Rose, the blue tri color one is called Gentian."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:22 pm

"I'm grateful that it is simply a cold and you'll be better soon!" Lottie replied, perking up as she saw her friend return. The two were rather close so she felt quite a bit better when she was around. "I waited to cook for you as I didn't know how your appetite is with a cold! Is there anything you would like to have?" The female questioned as she smiled at the other. "I do have some vegetables left over, they were kept separate from the mashed potatoes of course." Loretta added, making note of Jessie's gluten and milk allergies. "Oh and I also left juice and peaches in your cabin, along with other vegetables and little treats I thought you'd like." She added, remembering her tasks earlier.

Maru dutifully finished her last task which was cleaning up the clinic while Harvey finished all of his notes, humming to herself as she did so. Finally the clinic was scrubbed clean from top to bottom and prepped for the next day. The female let off a soft sigh as she put away her cleaning utilities so that she could head back home for dinner. She quickly changed out of her nursing clothes and into what she was wearing earlier. She bid her goodbye to Harvey before leaving to go back to her home where her family certainly would be waiting for her. The female headed back with a pep in her step that she didn't have when she left her house in the morning.

"I would love to visit, I will make sure to let you know in advance. Do you have a phone number I could reach you at as well? Just incase of course.." Jordan replied, a soft blush coming onto his cheeks as he spoke. The male cleaned off his hands before approaching the pups, a goofy grin spreading across his face as he looked at the gentle creatures. "They are absolutely adorable," he said in awe, his heart swelling as he looked down at the,. "Hi Merle, hi Rose, hi Gentian," the baker cooed, a smile beaming across his face as he looked at them.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:54 pm

Alex continued to watch the television, listening for his grandparents. They seemed to be done flirting and joking around. At least for now, they seemed to be done with that, so they must be done preparing the ingredients. They must actually be cooking it all now. He smiled as he pictured them in there, teasing each other and all. He then switched to envisioning them side by side, cooking. Not that George could really get his wheelchair close to the oven and all that. More than likely, he was just on standby and watching Evelyn. Alex smiled as he imagined that, then shook his head. He focused on his television program, though wouldn't watch it for very long.

Jessie smiled and nodded as she looked at the other female a moment. She giggled and said "Technically I could eat mashed potatoes. I just couldn't eat them every single day," as the milk was an intolerance. One may argue that was basically the same as an allergy, though. She'd figured out there wasn't really.much of a difference. Unless one had the kind of allergy that would...not end well for them. Since there were two types of allergies...but most people didn't have that. Most people just had the kind that would make them need the bathroom. Shaking her head, she said "Maybe some tomato soup. That or squash soup if you have any squash," she said, since soup would do good on her throat.

Shiroi smiled and nodded at the other, then blushed and shook his head a bit. "Oh, yeah, I do have a phone so...I have a phone number," he said. He then looked embarrassed, as if he felt like he'd sounded stupid. "Um...you can put your number in my phone, and I'll put mine in your phone. How does that sound?" he asked the other. He then smiled and stopped blushing as he watched the other look at the pups. He nodded, saying "I think Mika has already claimed them as hers. Which means I'm going to have to keep them..." He shook his head a bit, but he didn't honestly.mind it so much, as he was already attached to Gentian. He smiled as he said "Rose and Gentian are flower names."

(eh heh, there's only two pups. Sorry if I accidentally wrote something wrong/in a way that made it seem like there were three of them)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:18 pm

(no you're fine, i realized what you meant and then went to go do something and forgot again)

"Well, I just don't want to risk it while you are already sick. That would be even more uncomfortable than usual." Lottie replied, giggling softly as she spoke to her friend. "I believe I do have some squash, why don't you go rest up and I'll bring a bowl down to you in just a second!" The farmer offered, eager to help her friend back to health. After they bid their quick goodbyes to each other she made her way back to the kitchen and sifted through her shelves filled with canned soup. "Ahh there you are," she exclaimed, grabbing the tin can off the shelf with a smile on her face. She walked over to the stove, singing softly to herself as she picked up a small pot and dumped in the squash soup. The female ignited the gas stove and stirred the soup as it heated up. Her stirring was only interrupted to take her own steaming meal out of the oven, which she placed on the countertop happily. She then returned to the soup for Jessie which was just about ready to eat.

Maru entered into her home and took a seat at the table where her father and Sebastian were already sitting. The female chattered happily about her day as she waited for her mother to finish up the spaghetti that she was making for dinner. The table was soon set with the delicious food and the family happily spoke of each of their days, all of their stories different from each other. At times the family truly seemed bonded together, and today was definitely one of them, laughter and smiles filled the room as the four enjoyed each other's company.

"That sounds great! Here's mine." Jordan said handing the phone to the other, a smile on his face as he did so. Once the two exchanged phones, the male quickly entered his name into the phone, putting a small heart besides his name before entering into his number as well. "See my problem would be that I would keep them all, it would be hard for me to let any of them go." The baker said, smiling up at Shiroi as he spoke. "Those are beautiful names," he added as he looked back down at the sweet creatures.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:08 pm

[XD kay. I was legit going to name the boy pup Blueberry pie, then I was like "Nah."]

Alex smiled as he heard them start up their sweet words and teasing again. He shook his head as he listened to the two of them. This meant the food was either almost done, or they were at a point they didn't need to watch it so much. When he heard the oven ding, he perked up. The fish was done, but he wasn't sure about whatever side they were having. Corn would be on the stovetop. Potatoes could either have been done stovetop style or in the microwave. He stood and walked to the kitchen when Evelyn called to him.

Jessie smiled in a good natured way at her friend, and nodded. "True...it can be not fun, if it does effect me in a bad way like that." She shook her head, humming then nodding to the other girl once more. She said "That's great," when the other said she thought she had some squash. She giggled a bit, so glad to have a friend like Lottie. She really didn't want to cook today, as having a cold would drain one of energy. She was starting to feel that coming on now. She sighed a bit, and shook her head...hurrying back to her cabin with Rion. The dark furred, with tan markings as well as white ones, flicked his tail. She smiled as she looked at him; he could always get her to smile. She hummed quietly as she hurried to her cabin. She and the dog headed inside, where she took the first dose of medication and drank some water. Stormy immediately ran to her. She smiled sweetly and pet the cat, then got a different glass and put peach juice in it.

Shiroi smiled and took the phone, handing his own phone to the other male. He put his number in Jordan's phone, then took his own phone back once they were done. He checked the contact, blushing as he saw the heart...He giggled a bit, shaking his head. He'd just put a fox emoji or symbol next to his own name, which was cute enough. He giggled and said "Well...I usually don't take dogs. One of my friends found these two and asked me to take them in. As for the foxes, I and the others try to return them to the wild once they're able to go." He then smiled and nodded, saying "Thank you." Before sighing and saying "Some of the younger foxes have become domesticated...so I must keep them."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:32 am

Loretta stirred the delicious tasting squash soups a few more times before she deemed the soup fully cooked through. The farmer spooned the soup out into a glass red bowl, humming to herself as she placed a metal spoon inside of the bowl. The female grabbed a few napkins, avoiding her cat who was twirling through her legs, begging for food. "Sphynx, trust me you don't want this." She told her kitty, giggling softly as the cat meowed in defiance. She shook her head at the feline as she made her way to the door, quickly shutting the door behind her so that her cat would not escape and follow her all the way across the farm. The female began her walk down to her best friends cabin with a soft smile on her face, she rather enjoyed being able to do something nice for Jessie, who also had taken care of her many times before. Lottie knocked gently on the door before letting herself in saying, "food's here!" She handed over the bowl to her friend, smiling as she noticed she had no problem finding the peach juice she had left for her.

As soon as all four of Maru's family had finished eating, the eager scientist helped clean all of the dishes before scurrying up to her room to resume working on her invention. The female gathered all of her tools, wire, electrical tape, screwdrivers, screws, nails, and the large bucket of random assortment of mechanical pieces she had purchased at a science convention. The female pushed back her glasses, tied up her hair, and threw on some music and now she was ready to work. The female grabbed the robot out of it's case and began making adjustments as she sang along with the music on the radio.

"Well, I'm glad you still gave them a safe home. I'm sure they understand what you've done for them. What you do is beautiful work, and I'm sure a rather thankless job as well." Jordan answered, smiling happily as he spoke. It was just at that time the oven timer went off and the male sprung up to take the honey cake out of the oven. "Let me dress this real quick and then you should be all good to go, sorry it took so long I get distracted by talking quite a bit." The baker said as he placed the warm cake on the cooling rack. The male hummed to himself as he layered the fruit on top of the cake, proudly presenting it to Shiroi with a smile on his face once it was finished.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me