1x1 with ∂αмє υмвяα

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with ∂αмє υмвяα

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:20 pm

In the kingdom of Silvercrest, mythical creatures and the like exist like as if they are stories and books being created by an inkwell. These are two of such stories.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with ∂αмє υмвяα

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:23 pm

𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓵𝔂𝓷

✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩
╔══════════════╗

Age; 21
Status; Princess of Silvercrest
Species; Elf
Sexuality; Bisexual
Zodiac sign; Taurus
Height; 5"6
Pet; Black cat, Samus

╚══════════════╝

Background; Rosalina was raised by a loving mother, but a harsh and unforgiving father. Her father did his best to make her into an arrogant leader, but her mother raised her much differently and she took after her mother. Eventually her father gave up on trying to make her into the leader he was and began to focus on her brothers.
Personality; Rosalina is very adventurous person and will always be looking for a person that will be crazy with her. She is often describes as a very energetic person, a hopeless romantic, and a dreamer. She has high hopes for her future, and will always push to get whatever she can out of herself. She is very fun to be around, and is extremely friendly to those who are nice to her as well. For her future as queen she hopes to be a more forgiving than her father, and be a queen who focuses on forgiveness rather than war.
Special Features: Rosalina's skin glistens a soft pink in the sun, and when happy her eyes seem to sparkle like the stars.
Likes; Rosalina loves hikes, tea, coffee, and making new friends.
Dislikes; Rosalina dislikes being restrained to a boring schedule that repeats day after day. She hates patterns, and really dislikes the quiet so she is always seen humming to herself.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝑫𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒄

✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩
╔══════════════╗

Age; 21
Status; Daughter of the Shifter
Clan's Leader
Species; Dragon shifter
Sexuality; Bisexual
Zodiac sign; Scorpio
Height; 5'8

╚══════════════╝

Background; Amara was born into the wealthiest family in the shifter clan, meaning she was born into power. It was not always easy to have the leader of the clan as her father as it meant she had to train from an early age to be a powerful leader while also being powerful in battle. She was the eldest and only daughter, which meant that she would become the leader once her father retired, but they had different plans that she would soon find out. At the ripe age of thirteen, the girl would be sent out into battle for the first time, which in turn left her with a couple scars and more specifically a spell burned into her arm. However she did not let this deter her and she soon was able to lead many armies into battle against her enemies.
Personality; Amara is a rather hot-headed and stubborn woman. Due to her past she has built up a rather tough exterior, almost as tough as her dragon scales. Although over time dragon shifters have been looked down upon for being different, by the elves specifically, she is not ashamed of her powers and rather embraces it through her image and speech. She has blossomed into a born leader, fearless and ready for battle at any moment, making her kind look up to her and trust her.
Special features; Amara was burned by a mage's spell when she was a teen fighting in battle, therefore her left arm has a winding purple burn down to her wrist. The burn glows intermittently to remind her of the fight. When angry her eyes will look as if they are on fire, they produce a black flame specifically. While she can choose to appear as a human, Amara usually chooses to walk around with her horns, tail, and wing on a human body as it makes her appear as more of a threat to the general public.
Likes; Defeating her enemies, training to let off steam, long baths in the hot springs, flying across kingdoms with no specific destination, and being surrounded by her close friends.
Dislikes; Mages, having to retreat in battle, being cold, and being told no.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Pirate and The Mage

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:22 pm

xxx
Annamarie “The Ghost” Corwin |22 | Female |Half Elf | image belongs to Paizo Inc. owners of pathfinder
Sexuality: bisexual demiromantic
Pronouns: she/her
Appearance: Annamarie stands at 5’7, with green eyes and red hair. She wears a tricorn hat with a gold buckle holding a white sash on her hat. She wears a loose white shirt, with a hole in one side with a brown corset. She also wears a brown skirt that flows freely, and wears multiple gold necklaces.
Personality: Annamarie is kind, charismatic and is a very determined in her goals. She won’t back down from a fight even if it results in her getting in harms way. Some people think she’s stupid for acting so brash and reckless, and some others think her actions are selfless and heroic. And some others think that she’s just in it for the fame, glory and money.
Short Bio:Annamarie was born at sea to a elven woman and a human merchant sailor. Unfortunately for her, and considering that the woman was ahem, a lady of the night. She grew up without parents and was hooked on hearing tales of pirates, and loved hearing sea shanties. And at the age of 16, she managed to steal her ship by herself with no help from others and she hasn’t looked back since. Most of her life has been spent pillaging and raiding nearby towns. Now she’s in port in the kingdom of silvercrest, looking for her next adventure or heck, even her next payment.

xx
Onyx Fae|24 | Male |Dark Elf

Sexuality: bisexual demiromantic
Pronouns: he/him
Abilities: magic Abilities passed down for generations, summon weapons, familiars, shields, etc.
Personality: Onyx, even if he’s considered a dark elf, is actually very kind considering the ways of his people. Though in the heat of battle things are different, he becomes a cold and calculated strategist and wins most of his fights, trying to spare those that he doesn’t need to kill.
Short Bio: Onyx was born into a dark elf family that had a very strong magic bloodline, so it was no surprise that he surpassed his fellow mages, wizards, and sorcerers. His kindness to other races is shunned and dismissed from his peers as the rest of his race sees him as weak for not seeing that they are the superior race. Onyx would rather escape the ongoing war between the dragon shifters, but he has no choice as he is a prince. Though while he isn’t being a prince, he’s better known as the Ranger of Silvercrest.
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:19 pm

Rosalina paced back and forth between the shelves of the castle library. Her father had just forbidden her from going outside, not just to the castle's forest, but anywhere outside at all. Deep down she understood that there was a threat on her life, or so her father had heard, and going outside would be dangerous for her, but the forest was her whole escape from reality. Since she was a young child, the princess had escaped to the woods, eager to explore and find her way in nature. Nothing compared to the way the warm air felt on her skin and how the gentle breeze flowed through her hair. It made her feel free, like she didn't have the weight of a kingdom lingering on her shoulders, like she didn't have to report to her father everyday and bend to his will. Now all of that came crashing down on her and she felt even more like an animal in a cage. Even worse her father had hired a knight to watch her every move, he was watching her now, his eyes felt like daggers as he tracked her with them as she paced back and forth. She let out a distressed sigh as she collapsed onto the couch which sat right next to the window, at least they weren't covering the windows, she at least had the pleasure of looking and day dreaming.

The princess set her elbows on the window sill, gazing out upon the kingdom with wishful eyes, dreaming of an escape from this place. Her green eyes shined with hope of an escape as she carefully analyzed the castle walls, observing where the guards were posted along the castle walls. Possibly during overnight shift change she could escape, but that didn't seem rather likely as the knights had seemed to be shaping up a little bit more for the past few days. That was likely because her father had been carefully observing them, and they knew it. Rosalina went back to pouting, crossing her arms as she stared back into the knight's eyes, trying to make him look away. However, it wouldn't work as she didn't have a threatening aura at all, her heart was too sweet to actually harm a soul.

Amara sharpened her trusty dagger as she sat before her parents, her legs propped up on the chair before her and a look of distain resting on her face. She didn't get called to speak to her parents often, and it was an even rarer occurence to have both of them speaking to her, the news could not be good. The two looked between themselves with a worried expression on her face, likely because they knew the reaction they were going to get from their hot headed daughter. "Dear, we have created a peace treaty with the mages." Her mother started, her voice soft as she spoke, doing her best to not escalate Amara's feelings. To this piece of knowledge the shifter narrowed her eyes at her parents, clearly not amused or joyful about this, she knew there would have to be more. "But, in order to make peace with them we have to arrange a marriage. And you are our only daughter, so we did what we had to do for the better of our people. We cannot continue this fighting for years to come, it has rather wore out the moral of our people." Her father continued, delivering the bad news to his daughter. "I will never, be wed to whatever monster you are planning on marrying me to!" Amara yelled, standing up abruptly, her eyes beginning to blaze with anger as she looked at her parents. She scoffed as she rolled her hands into fists, storming off before she escalated any further.

She had never faced such betrayal from her parents, how could they do such a thing to their own daughter. Was that all she was to them? A pawn in their little game for freedom? What happened to fighting for themselves? Not rolling over and submitting to their enemies? And even worse, everything she had spent her childhood working for was now gone, she would have no throne, no army. Surely she wouldn't be trusted in the mages' kingdom, and who could blame them, she would always be the enemy in their eyes. Besides, she would never trust them anyways, not after what they did to her as a young teen. But she would go through with it no less, even though it was pure torture, she would not turn her back on her people, not now.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:11 am

Annamarie

The female corsair slept peacefully in her quarters, the ship rocking back and forth along the waves. Her slumber was disturbed by a knock coming from her door, even though she was a pirate captain she really liked the appeal of sleeping in. It was only when a rather loud commotion broke her peaceful rest. The half-elf woke up with a messy bedhead and spent the next few minutes getting ready for the day. With her signature hat and apparel on, she put her trusty rapier on her side and walked out onto the deck of her ship. She saw a rather wealthy man, who she deduced was a noble of some sort, then she saw the banner the guards where flying. "King Arthur, and what do I owe the pleasure of your visit upon my vessel? I thought royalty doesn't deal with pirates, thieves, and the like? She had said, gaining a laugh from her crew. The guards went to try and attack the pirate at the comment, but was told to stand down by the King. "I was told that you have a particular...set of skills, after all no one gets the title 'ghost' without a reason." Annamarie knew that was true, she did have a penchant for getting things and into places unseen.

"Alright, I'll bite what do you want from the ghost? Is your queen seeing someone else? She not satisfied enough with you?" The she elf laughed along with her crew, while the king turned red at what she had said, and was getting angry. "No! It's about the war between this kingdom, and the kingdom of silvercrest, you are to bring the princess back here. And your life of piracy, along with your crew will be pardoned. Instead of being called a pirate, you will sail under the colors of a nation freely, without it being considered a crime." Arthur had said to the pirate. "A pardon? Well, this princess must be quite a ordeal if it warrants such a thing. Alright, you have yourself a pirate. But what are you going to give me in return, you know the ghost doesn't make one sided deals after all.." She chuckled ominously. Arthur gulped nervously, this pirate wasn't a joke and he was warned by his officials to not trust her. He swallowed, and then motioned for his guardsmen to show her what he brought. "A give you a signet ring with my mark upon it, those that share the loyalty of my kingdom with let you travel in these waters unharmed and without the penalty of hanging for piracy." Annamarie quirked a brow, and motioned for Henry, her second, to take the ring. "Good offer King, now GET OFF MY SHIP!" The crew drew their swords and pistols and chased them off her beloved ship. "A princess for what end goal...?" She said to herself, commanding her crew as they set sail for the kingdom of silvercrest.

-------------------------------------
Onyx
The dark elf prince, sat on a runic circle meditating in a empty chamber that was embraced in darkness. He had no problem seeing in the dark, all dark elves have the ability to see in the dark as it was given to them from birth. Onyx breathed deeply and the runic circle glowed in response. A knock on his door broke his concentration, he was annoyed, but allowed the person to enter. "Enter, and do please tell me what the meaning for interrupting me is? I told everyone that I was not to be disturbed." The prince spoke. "Not even for your mother and father?" Any and all anger was gone, he loved his family dearly even if they got on his nerves. "Come, we have much to discuss." His parents led him the dining room, where the food was always prepared to perfection. He narrowed his red eyes, but played along. Onyx knew that something was amiss. Dinner was quickly served, with chicken and pheasant being the main course, and some raspberry tarts were for dessert. "Now Onyx, I know you know a lot of the war between us and the dragon shifters, yes? Well, they offered a peace treaty at the last war meet. They agreed to have peace on one condition. An arraigned marriage." His father has said. Onyx felt anger rise and then sighed. "And why me, specifically? Any of my siblings could have been told this." He channeled his anger into the fork he currently had in his dessert. "Because you are a prince, the first born prince more specifically. That is why is it you, Onyx. This choice cannot be undone." His mother spoke to him with a soft soothing tone. Onyx's fork then exploded in a red hot flash, it being flung across the room. His chair pushed back and with it a loud screech as it dragged across the floor. "Onyx! Come back!" His mother cried down the hall, but he was already gone. The dark elf left the dining room and retreated to his quarters and donned his ranger cloak and his swords. He needed some time to think.

When he was outside of the palace, he wasn't a prince anymore. He was just a dark elf that was in the busy roads and winding alleyways of his town. He hated being the crown prince, so much so that he wanted to run away and live his life on his own. But that is selfish, his people were counting on him for this peace treaty to end this war and to have peace forever more. He was just outside the gate, near the docks when he saw ships bearing a dragon symbol on the sails pull into port. "Guess the wedding is sooner than I thought." The dark elf muttered. As much as he hates that he has to go back to the palace, he has a duty to hold for his people. He hung his head and made is way back to his home, the sun setting on this day and a hectic new dawn tomorrow.
🎵🎵🎵🎵

∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:08 am

After a while Rosalina got bored with her little staring contest with the knight and let out a small huff as she broke eye contact. The princess stood up after a few more minutes of pouting, the girl would find something better to do than pouting to the end of time. The elf strolled out of the library, her knight following right on her heels just like a dog. This was beginning to do more than ignore her, it was beginning to infuriate her, she hated the fact that her father didn't trust her ability to defend herself. It was annoying enough to have a guard, but even more so that she couldn't go outside with the guard. It wasn't likely that she would get kidnapped inside of the castle, but apparently he felt that his own castle wasn't safe enough.

After a few minutes of wandering aimlessly throughout the castle, Rosalina found herself in the crafting room where a lonely loom awaited her. In preparation for her weaving, the elf tied her hair back into a winding braid to keep her flowing hair out of her face. She sighed as she pulled up a stool and picking up an old project of hers she had been working on the last time she was grounded. It was a beautiful rug that told a story of one of her many adventures in the forest. She took in a deep breath as she picked out her yarn, colors of blue, green, and white would tell her story better than she could relay. She smiled happily as the yarn went through the loom, her worries began to slip away as she went into a trance like state, watching the colors flow throughout the loom.

Once Amara stepped foot into the darkened castle hallways she was immediately stopped by her father's guards, her eyes narrowing as she felt their hands on her shoulder. They were firm, serious, and they began to lead her quietly down to the castle docks and the dragon shifter could tell she had no choice but to go with them. They could have least given her the dignity to walk onto the ship herself, as she surely would have if given the time to calm down, but alas it seemed they would have to begin wedding preparations quite sooner than she thought. She let out a sigh as she walked onto the pier, taking a look back at her childhood home one last time before being escorted into her private chambers on board the ship. A female guard was positioned inside the room with the shifter princess, and a male guard was stationed right outside her bedroom door. She scoffed at the distrust she felt from her parents, it was as if they thought that she would try and escape from her princess duties. Although it wasn't what she had trained for, she would not give peace up for her people, that would be against everything she had ever worked for.

Although they didn't have a long trip ahead of them, Amara settled into the bed inside of the cabin to get at least a few minutes of rest before what would certainly be a disaster. After resting her eyes for some time she woke up to the ship bumping into the side of the Mages port. She took in a deep breath as she was guided to the top deck of the ship where she took in the sights of her new home. It looked much different than when she was there waging war against their peoples. After a few minutes a handmaiden appeared behind her with a sleeve that she placed on her left arm. "To cover the mark miss," she told the princess before scurrying away. Of course she would have to hide what they did to her, she shook her head as she looked at the surprised onlookers of the town.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:09 pm

Annamarie
The female pirate made her way into the port of Silvercrest, and had some of her crew stay behind. Henry, her second in command stayed behind on her request. The red haired elf made her way into town, starting with the town marketplace. Various stalls, vendors, and sellers alike littered the streets in hopes of the city’s people buying the goods they are trying to sell. Even in a kingdom, Annamarie’s elf eyes noticed the shady dealings in the streets due to her piracy. Even if she were to act upon on said dealings what would happen to her? She quirked her brow as she noticed a rather large gathering of people near a rather ornate gate, which led to the where the half-elf assumed the princess resided. The gates opened and an official stepped out with two guards, and he opened up a scroll.

“By royal decree, a masquerade ball will be held tonight. Those that are old enough to partake in the events are welcomed to join. Formal dress is required and no exceptions will be made.” The official stated and soon went back inside the guards following after him.

“Mmm..guess we have the heading to steal our princess.” The she-elf said grinning. “Come along crew, we got to study the patrols, two of you are gonna disguise yourself as guards tonight. And if possible, find out what the princess will be wearing. Mask, and dress. Once you find out the weak points, and find disguises come back to the ship. We will make our plans for tonight.” Annamarie left them two of them at the gate as they blended into the crowd as the other went along to get supplies for the ship.

“Time to crash a party!” She said with a grin and a light laugh as she made her way back to her ship.

————————
Onyx
He watched from afar as his parents greeted the dragon-shifters and thanked them for asking for peace between the two nations. He looked across the crowds and noticed the surprised crowd, some angry and some confused. Why were the two nations king and queen talking to each other? And why was the daughter here too? So many questions were probably running through their minds. His red eyes narrowed and he put his green hood up as he crept closer to his parents. He blended through the crowds, as he noticed a crowd of angry citizens rushing towards his parents and the king, queen, and princess. The magic users near the group and the guards picked up the pace towards the palace, trying to provide a royal escort as quick as possible. Unfortunately, Onyx noticed amongst the group the princess fell behind. The dark elf watched as she ducked into a nearby alleyway.

Following the princess into an alleyway, he started hiding in the shadows as he watched as she ended up in a dead end alleyway with nowhere to go. He sighed and pinched his brows between his fingers. ’Does this princess not know anything about awareness?’ He crept up in the shadows and knocked them out one by one. And crept up behind Amara and held his hand over her mouth and hid in the shadows as more of his citizens came into the alleyway. The female wriggled in his grasp, and he pinned her against the wall his hand covering her mouth.

“Do you want to get caught, Princess? You won’t last a day. Everyone knows who you are and who your parents are.” He removed his hand as he watched them leave and removed his grip on her.
🎵🎵🎵🎵

∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 pm

After working on her creation for a few hours, Rosalina was interrupted by one of the royal servants with a message from her father. "M'lady, your father has decided to host a masquerade ball tonight. He expects you to be in attendance and suggests you should return to your room to begin getting ready. He states you must be presentable and not in a dreadful mood. That is all, thank you miss for your time." The male said before quickly exiting the room to attend to his other royal duties. The princess let out a frustrated sigh as her head banged against the loom in anger. "So let me get this correct, I am not allowed to leave, but my father will throw a lavish ball with many in attendance that could possibly harm me?" She questioned the guard, her eyes flickering with both anger and exasperation. All she got in return was a small nod, so in turn she sheepishly made her way back to her room, her head hung low with disappointment.

As soon as she stepped foot in her room, handmaidens rushed all around the flustered princess who was not quite expecting such a large group awaiting her arrival. She was thrown into the bath where she was preened and cleaned until deemed sparkly clean by all of the handmaidens. The girl was still in shock from such an abrupt display of cleaning that she was being thrown around like a ragdoll, blindly following their direction too afraid to protest. After the initial shock wore off she realized the ball was going to start much quicker than she had expected, what had prodded this rash last minute idea from her father? She would have to ask him later as it must be some sort of display of power after being insulted by another royal. This was rather typical of her father, flexing his wealth to cover up any and all of his insecurities.

Finally her makeup and nails were done, now it was time to squeeze into the beautiful dress she was provided by her mother. The handmaidens slipped her in before tightening the corset around her waist, which produced a wince from Rosalina as they worked. Finally they tied it up and placed the mask on her face, now it was time for her to make her grand entrance into the ballroom. She was done just in time.

Amara stayed behind her parents as the two discussed the marriage arrangements between herself and their son, very disinterested in what they had to say. The shifter would simply show up, do her royal duties, and then retreat to wherever she could inside the castle. Amidst her annoyance and disinterest, the female didn't notice the trouble brewing around her and was caught by surprise as she was separated from her parents and swarmed by the mages of the town. Soon once the shock wore off and the predator instinct within her was awakened she unsheathed her claws and began slashing blindly at the massive crowd around her.

Upon feeling a hand around her mouth she tried to yelp, thrashing wildly in the strange man's arms as if she was fighting for her life. Upon being pinned to the wall and realizing who she was facing, a hot blush began to creep into her cheeks against her will. She cursed under her breath as soon as she was freed from his grip, her eyes now flaming with anger as she looked at her husband to be.

"Well, for one, I could have taken care of myself thank you very much. You shall not see me as a damsel in distress." Amara snarled, as her claws retreated back into their hiding place. "And two, I assumed they would know of our little arrangement and wouldn't go against your betrothed." She added, her voice dripping with hatred as she composed herself.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:33 am

Annamarie
The red haired she elf had spent a considerable amount of time looking for a dress in the shops nearby, only to find nothing that really caught her interest, same thing could be said for her mask. The pirate was stumped until she went back onto her ship and went into her captains quarters and began to tear apart her mess of clothes that were raided and ransacked from multiple battles. One such dress caught her eye. It was a beautiful blue and the sequins were decorated in stars and had a long flowing cape. Annamarie put it to the side and then began her hunt for a mask. Many caught her eyes, but nothing seemed good enough to match her blue dress. Green eyes darted back and forth between her clothes and the masks that she has. The elf noticed a chest in the corner and she dashed towards it and opened it. And found a blue wolf mask. It’s perfect!

It was a bit before sunset as the sun reflected on the water, making it shimmer with red, orange and yellow hues. The two crew members from earlier came back and with Annamarie discussed the plan of attack after they kidnap the princess. “I see that there’s a blind spot on the south side, put the ship there and make sure you protect this ship, and don’t let anyone on or near it. Now you two go ahead and take positions as guards once you get to the castle, I’ll see you inside.”

The red haired elf made her way towards the castle entrance, black boots clicking against cobblestone. On her way she passed a nearby lone horse, which she promptly used to not get her dress dirty. Don’t mind if I do.’
It wasn’t long until she reached the gate and let the horse run free. Annamarie got her mask out and promptly blended into the crowd, disappearing as quick as she got there.

“Now where are you princess?”

——
Onyx
“Unfortunately not, as it seems princess. My…family is more concerned with keeping matters such as this to people on a need to know basis. I was only just told about this yesterday. The idea of an arranged marriage to try and bring peace isn’t something I had on my list.” The drow Prince said. “And it certainly isn’t something my people are aware about currently, due to my parents poor planning..”

Onyx would have loved wanting to chat more in this dingy alleyway but some trouble makers from the nearby mod came in. Red eyes locked with red eyes as another drow saw the green cloak on Onyx and tried to dive for him. “Quick! It’s the Ranger! He has a bounty on his head and I heard it’s pretty high!”

Due to his quick thinking, and noticing the threat emerging, he quickly cast a spell. And in a matter of seconds they were transported into one of the many rooms of the palace, with the two royals landing on top of one another. Quickly dismissing the situation with a blush, thankfully hidden, he offered her his hand to help her up.

“I’m sure our parents are going to introduce us, but I’d rather skip it, even though we’ve heard of each other. It’s better for us to actually introduce ourselves. I’m Onyx Fae, the crown Prince.”
🎵🎵🎵🎵

∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:47 am

Trumpets blasted triumphantly as the large golden doors swung open revealing the royal Everlyn family as they stood proudly before the other royals. Rosalina stood with her hands gently folded across her gown, a large faked smile across her lips as her eyes surveyed the crowd. At the time nothing seemed out of ordinary, most faces were familiar and those who were not were associated with the familiar faces which made the female relax a little. However, the princess was still rather infuriated with her father for holding such a foolish ball while also holding her captive inside of her own home. Alas, there was not much she could do about her father's feelings and doings, so she would just have to feign happiness throughout the night.

After her father made his usual speech about his pride in his country and how far they have came since his father's ruling the ball began to go into full swing. The princess sighed softly as she swiftly made her way down to the dancefloor where lines of male and female suitors were waiting for a chance to dance with the beloved princess. Rosalina's eyes shifted back to her father who in turn gave her the nod to begin to mingle and dance with the suitors. She held back a sigh as she took the awaiting hands of a suitor and the two began to twirl around the dance floor, which slowly made her worries fade away.

Although she wasn't such a fan of the ball during this darkened time, she couldn't help but admit that she enjoyed dancing with all of her suitors. It was rather empowering to have so many vying for her attention and besides, with so many people around she surely would be safe. Or so she thought.

The princes answer produced a sigh out of Amara, and a slight roll of her eyes. "Well that is just lovely isn't it? I would have preferred to know such a thing before making a fool out of myself." The princess said, crossing her arms across her chest with a look of distain plastered across her face. "I apologize for my behavior then," the female said after a moment, sensing the Prince was just as unhappy as she was.

The shifters head snapped towards the mob, her eyes narrowing as her heart racing with the thought of another fight. However before she could even unleash her claws she found herself being transported out of the dark alleyway and into a rather uncomfortable situation with the prince.

Amara couldn't help but giggle a little bit at their awkward misfortune and took the others hand, which in her case was a somewhat sign of kindness as it meant she let her ego down just a little. Once the female stood herself up she dusted herself off and looked up at Onyx as he spoke.

"It truly is, no reason to let them do our work for us. I'm Amara Dimontresc, princess and I suppose now the former army general." The female said, softly sighing as she thought of now being the former leader to the Shifter's army.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me