Setting Sail For A New Adventure

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Setting Sail For A New Adventure

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:30 pm

The silence that had settled around the dinning room was heavy but luckily didn't last long, not with Luffy directing the events of the party. Right on the Captain's cue Brook, who'd moved from where he was seated at the table to the piano, started playing. The skeleton's music picking up echoing about the room all the while effectively braking the shocked, uncertain mood that the Devil Fruit Eater's announcement had put everyone gathered in not a moment ago. As soon as the first note was played the dinning room became alive once more with the energetic loud notes, combining with loud chatter and laughter. Everyone up moving around helping themselves to the feast which had been prepared and chatting each other up. Laughter occasionally braking into these animated conversations.

The adults had separated from the four youngest members in attendance by now, leaving them to their own wills without a care of either antics or danger from not keeping closer attention on them. And the younger attendees took full advantage of this lack of being the focal points of everyone for a change for their own little meet up. Three of them joining Ausha in a corner of the room where he'd settled down with a mountain of pilfered food before wasting no time in helping themselves without so much as a warning to back off from the blue haired young man. Ace settling down sitting with his legs outstretched in front of him like a gaurd protecting his friends while stabbing a fork into a glazed hunk of meat for himself. A plate loaded high with a bit of everything from buns to a stray bowl of steaming soup sitting patiently at his knees positioned neat on his lap. He took a bite of the meat before picking up the first ball of Takoyaki holding it up offering it to the female serpent coiled around him. The serpent let out a hiss before she snagged the tastey sphere of food looking fairly pleased as the young man appeared.

Bellemere, meanwhile, was busy taking her place leaning against the wall before stealing a heap of chilled noodles and part of a sandwich for herself. The teen wasting no time in taking a big fork of the purposefully cold noodles into her mouth happily eating. While eating, the orange haired girl looked over at the young man who'd procured the food in the first place for them and chuckled rolling her eyes. "Jeez slow down a little. Its not like anythings going anywhere, plus there's plenty here.", Bellemere said taking another bite of food before adding looking over at Kaneshon and Ace, "Not really. For me the biggest announcement was I was actually going to get to be here, and we were leaving the East Blue instead of being dropped off with Aunt Nojiko or at Baratie. My end has been pretty silent lately unfortunately, this is new to me too."

"I'm afraid I didn't know anything about this either, though apparently Mom and my aunts did from the looks of it. I mean they've been talking all privetly with Dad and he's been spending extended periods of time on the Sunny a lot recently, but I figured it was for other reasons considering the state of things now.", Ace picked up the coversation then thinking back to his parents over the recent past. There had been some questionable activity from the adults but the young Kuja hadn't expected anything like what happened would happen. Plus he'd been far too focused on the fact he'd get to see his friends again after being apart from them to care about much else. "But thinking about that then what I do know is I think we've got things all wrong, Dad is with holding something probably because the four of us are here. I could be wrong but I don't think this is a last hurrah before retirement for them. Yeah it could be but if that was really the case then he'd either be appointing one of the other Captains to lead the fleet or be dissolving it entierly. Dads not doing either one."

Dropping his voice low so only the other three could hear him, Ace looked over his fork eyeing his friends with a firm serious gaze.

"I think that this is their big debut returning to the Grand Line."

Last bumped by wolfrunner on Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:30 pm.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me