1x1 with Master Obi Wan

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Master Obi Wan

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:34 am

Olphes gasped in surprise as she was lifted. How unexpected, but perhaps she should of been prepared, she is after all dealing with Jedi, as her feet hovered above ground. "Not what I expected." Olphes commented. "Feels like cheating." she added cheekily.

As the group progressed through the caving in ship, Anakin would occasionally glance behind Lorelei and himself to make sure the other two were following. To Anakin's eye, Queen Olphes seemed to be slightly out of it, which was concerning but he hoped it was just due to being disoriented during the collision rather than any actual series head trauma because he doubted they would encounter any medical facilities wherever they crash landed. "You better be on your way, I do not wish return here again to have to dig up you two." Anakin tried to lighten up the mood.

The group just barely managed to get out as the ship caved in. Queen Olphes' eyes were hyper fixated on the ship they just barely escaped. She stared at it for a long while before seemingly snapping out of it and looking around her. Olphes heard Master Kenobi ask about the planet, but his words seemed far away to her, she didn't hear what Anakin said either. "The trees. They are familiar." She commented, glaring at the trees like they held the secrets of the universe.

"You're welcome, your highness. It's my duty to protect you and get you as safely as possible to Coruscant. Even with such unexpected detours." Anakin replied, holding Lorelei's hand, hoping it helped ground her in the present moment. At her words, Anakin finally observed his surroundings fully. They appear to have crash landed on a beach where instead of sand it appeared to be made of just colourful sea glass that gave off a cyan hue, beyond the beach dark purple waves crashed against the surf at first glance the water looked pitch black but when the light hits it just right, different shades of purple could be seen. On the opposite end of the beach that seems to stretch eternally, stands a dark and dense forest. The trees stand incredibly tall, their trunks are made of pure silver and the leaves are pitch black. The forest would be very intimidating to traverse through if not for the fruits that grew on the trees. The fruit's themselves appear to be nothing to special, except that face that they were bioluminescent, emitting a beautiful purple glow making the forest appear rather whimsical, rather than down right terrifying.
Hi! I am Lucien, I also go by Crow c:
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me