1x1 with ItsAsher0

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ItsAsher0

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:25 pm

As he was messing with the papers, He was shocked when they flew around him. He hissed in annoyance as he looked around angrily, demanding to know whos doing it was. He paused as the professor demanded him to sit down and stop his annoying banter and tricks. Before he could complain his innocence, The papers fell to the floor. He picked them up and ignored the quiet whispering coming from his fellow peers as he annoyingly picked up the papers and looked for anyone who messed with him. His ego slightly faltered, Replaced with an irritated annoyance. Normally; he’s the trickster. He glared daggers at each student, causing them to become immediately quiet. He couldn’t quite place his finger on who did it, but he was determined to find out somehow.

Hearing the bell, He grabbed his supplies and books before anyone could tease him for the strange trickery in the classroom- if he didn’t leave, he’d never hear the end of it. He walked down the corridors, almost in a brooding manner as he still was agitated from the previous issue. He walked into the washroom at the end of the corridor, Fixing his tie and disheveled hair as he looked in the mirror, locking eye contact with his reflection as he swore to himself to find who dared meddle with Draco Malfoy.
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Image 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴; 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2, 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘉𝘖𝘛𝘞 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘖𝘛𝘒, 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 +! 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴/𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴: 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 100, 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘰, + Image
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:39 am

Sage smiled happily as she looked over the lunch meal that the house elves had prepared for them today. Roasted ham, green beans, toasted potato crisps, everything looked so delicious and she couldn't wait to dig in. She cut herself a slice of ham, spooned out green beans, and laid out the potato crisps on her plate as she made small talk with her friends around her. She dug in excitedly, savoring every bite of the food that she took, her eyes shining reflecting her happiness to be eating. She loved food, and everyone knew that meal times were her favorite times of her day.

She ate to her hearts content in between making conversation with her best friends up until the bells rang out, signaling that it was time for their last two classes of the day. This class for her was Care of Magical Creatures which unlike the other Slytherins was one of her favorites as she didn't truly understand what their problem was with Hagrid and she truly loved creatures.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:59 am

(Sorry if I write a bit much. I was trying to use alot of bigger words 😭)

Draco Malfoy lounged at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall, an air of arrogance enveloping him like a cloak. Engaged in conversation with his fellow Slytherins, he discussed the latest gossip and reveled in trading insults about students from other houses. Draco's sharp, blue eyes scanned the room, always quick to judge and belittle others based on his biased beliefs. As he spoke, his tone dripped with the pride of his pure-blood lineage, bolstered by the sense of superiority ingrained in him since childhood.

However, amidst the exchange of disdainful remarks, the echoing chime of the school bells interrupted Draco's banter. A momentary pause settled over the Slytherin table as the reality of impending classes sank in. Despite his composed exterior, Draco couldn't help but feel a twinge of annoyance at the interruption of his conversation. With a final glance at the surrounding students, he reluctantly rose from his seat, the prideful aura dissipating as he made his way to his Charms class, leaving behind the echoes of Slytherin camaraderie in the Great Hall. Draco realized the other class after was Defense against the dark arts, realizing this was going to be a boring day.
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

Image 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴; 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2, 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘉𝘖𝘛𝘞 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘖𝘛𝘒, 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 +! 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴/𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴: 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 100, 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘰, + Image
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:17 pm

Sage collected the books she had sprawled out across the table in the eagerness to devour the delicious food that was placed before her. She cast one more quick glance in Draco's direction before turning her back to make her way outside, she didn't have time to linger as the walk out to Hagrid's hut was rather long. She enjoyed the walk though, she would much rather be out in nature than stuck inside the castle walls where it was dusty, stuffy, and rather loud. The fresh air hit her face in a refreshing manner as she opened the large wooden castle door that led out to the castle grounds. She walked with her head held high, almost strutting instead of walking, taking in deep breaths as she did so. She giggled softly as she stepped on a rather crunchy leaf, something that made her inner child joyful.

Eventually she made her way down the cobblestone pathway onto the mulch the groundskeepers set out so that they weren't standing in their precious grass, they cared quite a bit about how the grounds were kept up. Her eyes twinkled happily as Hagrid took out a Jobberknoll, a beautiful creature with bright blue feathers, a majestic creature with such a beautiful song. She took out her notebook and began to draw a quick sketch of the beast, adding in notes here and there that Hagrid stated about the creature.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:46 am

(Apologies I took forever.)

Draco heavily sighed, eyeing each student he passed. Come to think of it— he’d normally think of this time to pick on a student. Yet, rather he would get the day over with. Walking into his classroom, he sat at his desk and wrote a few scribbles on his notebook, before slumping back in his seat and practicing the few spells he was given. Being one of the first to finish the spell after several tries- he stayed quietly in his seat.

Draco took a quick glance out the window to gaze at the beautiful lush grass and plants that flowed in the breeze. He sighed as he waited for a new spell, something that he would much rather spend time on. Draco couldn’t help but wish they’d skip to much more advanced spells. Flicking a few pages in his notebook, he drew a few more small doodles as he waited impatiently, running out of entertainment.
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:04 am

Sage listened carefully throughout the rest of the class, enjoying taking notes in between stealing glances at the majestic creature before her. After a while it was time for the students to get to look at the creature up close, some even daring to gently stroke the creatures back. Of course she was one of these students, she had a knack for magical creatures and they bonded with her rather quickly, accepting her caring nature easily. She tenderly reached her hand out to the bird, which in turn gave her a slight nod which signaled its acceptance of her touch. She gently stroked the creatures back, its feathers soft to the touch.

After a few more minutes it was the end of the class period, and Sage hesitantly walking away from the creature and onto Defense Against the Dark Arts. She strolled happily back into the castle, happy about the experience that she had just had. As she walked her eyes laid on Draco who was exiting his class, she couldn't place why he had caught her eyes so much today, but he had. She huffed, shaking her head at herself and headed back into the classroom.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:41 pm

Draco's gaze fell upon the castle halls, staring at the details in the cracks. He let out a satisfied sigh as he nodded to his peers proudly, exchanging quick glances and conversations about the ongoing drama. A proud grin appeared on his face until he felt a sudden twinge of uncertainty. A glimpse of Sage entering the classroom snapped him out of his trance, but he couldn't help noticing something felt off.

Despite his confusion and uneasiness, he shrugged off the thought. He took his seat amongst his friends, the mischievous glow in his eyes brightening the atmosphere. Slumping back in his seat and fidgeting with the pen in his hand as he seemed to ponder. Draco seemed distraught. As proud as he felt, his ego didn’t falter— Yet he tried to forget the thoughts lingering in his mind.
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:30 am

Happy it was the last class of her day, Sage listened intently to the lecture as that was sure to make the time go by faster. She planned on slipping out to the forbidden forest after dinner and was excited to get into some mischief there. By now the Slytherin had made friends with the creatures of the forest, even the centaurs become accepting of her presence and even protective over her. Of course there were still some creatures that weren't fond of her presence, but she wasn't scared, not anymore.

The final bell rang out and the black haired girl leaped out of her seat to head to the dinner hall, eager to scarf down her food and go on her nightly adventure. She practically slid into her seat next to her friends, her eyes sparkling with the hint of mischief she felt in her soul.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:49 pm

Draco felt relieved to hear the final bell. The boring lectures and tiring endless classes had made him feel distraught and somewhat exhausted, which was odd. He stood up from his seat; his eyes glistening in the dim lighting as he nodded to a few friends of his own. At this point, he had eventually shrugged off the events that had occurred today- leaving it in the past.

Draco sighed as he walked to the Mess hall as he confidently walked past the crowd-- yet, he didn't sit down. Contemplating on any vicious trick he could come up with, he silently stood in the corner as he eyed a few students sitting at the crowded dinner tables. Draco was looking for any sort of entertainment, tricks and mischievous pranks that he could easily get away with.
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:17 pm

Sage finished scarfing down her meal and excused herself from her friends with a smile on her face. It was easier to sneak out during dinner when most teachers, ghosts, and prefects were eating as they were rather distracted by their own hunger. She giggled softly to herself as she escaped into the dim dark hallways of Hogwarts, eagerly making her way to the doors leading to the outside.

Soon the Slytherin slipped out into the cold night air, a smile on her face as she began sprinting into the forest, eager to look for some trouble.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me