1x1 with ItsAsher0

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ItsAsher0

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:38 am

Draco stood there for a solid 15-20 minutes. There was no point in finding entertainment in a student, insulting potter or anything else with the professors watching his every move. As much as this wouldn't often concern him, he wasn't in the mood. Making a few mimicking gestures of the nearby professors, he caused a few laughs out of his fellow peers. Their laughs combined coming to a halt as they were met with an angered glare, as he slid into the hallway silently.

Draco scoffed, his gaze unintentionally watching Sage leave, peaking his interest. He rolled his eyes. ''Not my problem..'' He thought, not caring about what she could be doing. But he couldn't help but contemplate whether or not to find out.
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ

Image ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด; ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2, ๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜›๐˜ž ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜›๐˜’, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ +! ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด/๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด: ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ 100, ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ, + Image

ImageImageImageImageImage
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:49 pm

Sage soon found her feet crunching against the leaves that were littered around the forest floor. The slytherinโ€™s eyes scanned the ground as she ran, she had fallen victim to tree roots multiple times and she found it rather hard to figure out a good enough excuse for the school nurse. Alas, most of the nurses didnโ€™t poke and prod into the nature of the injury, most likely because they had much better things to do than to get a student into trouble.

As the female reached a small clearing she took in a deep breath of the fresh air. The forest air was much different than the city or even the air surrounding Hogwarts, it was more pure in a way. When in the forest she truly felt one with nature and enjoyed it quite a bit.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:44 pm

As interested as Draco felt, he knew one last move and the professor would be on his tail. He scoffed as he leaned against the wall uninterested. Come to think of it, he hadn't done anything interesting lately, and the students are becoming less fun to pick on. Yet he does enjoy mocking few students and several other professors and staff.

His gaze lingered on his wand which he fidgeted with for a few minutes, his eyes adjusting to the dim lights of the hallway, as if everything got quieter, studying his hawthorn wood wand. It felt like hours until his Arithmancy class, and none of his friends or good students to pick on were around. He audibly scoffed, his pride getting the best of him as he practiced a few spells in the hall. He knew he couldn't let interest get the best of him, or it could risk his popularity to his friends.

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ

Image ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด; ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2, ๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜›๐˜ž ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜›๐˜’, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ +! ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด/๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด: ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ 100, ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ, + Image

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:19 pm

Sage halted in the clearing and looked around for a few minutes, looking for something interesting to do. A glint of light appeared in the distance which caught the eye of the adventurous Slytherin. Although it could be certain danger, the female couldn't help but want to take a quick peek. The female snuck over to the edge of the clearing and took cover behind a tree, peeking out slightly to see who was in the clearing. The female stifled a gasp on what she laid her eyes on, a group of wizard smugglers with a large dragon in their hands. The female had to do something as the dragon looked in pain, but the female knew she couldn't do it alone, not if she wanted to escape with her life. Her eyes searched around for the centaurs, but the forest was eerily quiet, she would have to search for a powerful witch or wizard to help her.

The female huffed as she quickly began to run back towards the castle, her heart racing with anticipation as she neared closer. The poor dragon needed her to rescue it, or else it would surely be sent to the dragon fights. That was one of the worst fates a dragon could suffer, fighting for the rest of their life was something no one wanted to do.

The female ran anxiously around the castle just like a chicken with its head cut off like the muggles would say. No one was around, except, a glint of blonde hair caught her eye and she halted. Draco. Was she really about to ask him out of all people for help? Yes, yes she was. With a huff she swallowed her pride and rushed over to him. "You have to help me, in the forest there is a dragon being smuggled by wizards and you are the only one I've seen who can help me. Please help me." She said in utter desperation.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:22 pm

Draco sighed. He had been venturing the halls for 20 minutes now, yet it had felt like hours. It was aggravating how boring the day was. He adjusted his hair; leaning against the wall with a sigh. He had to think of something to do.
He perked up as he saw Sage hurriedly walking to him. His expression shifted as he looked at her in confusion and disinterest. He opened his mouth slightly, his brain fumbling to think of any possible insults or cocky remarks. Yet he stayed silent as he saw the worry in her eyes. Although, this could be a trick to him, he was willing to play a game. Yet, his mind told him something else must have been wrong.

"Oh yeah? Ridley, you of all people asking me for help?" He scoffed. "I'm pleased. And why should I help you?" He hid his subtle smirk, although feeling prideful- He seemed slightly concerned for her change of attitude. He stood straight, his eyes glaring into her own as he seemed to await her answer.

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me